After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
OHW Addict

Re: After nearly three years, wife has fun again...

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:37 pm

Unread post by parklife » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:35 pm

wpaman wrote: ↑Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:00 am
No good on the lack of raclaimation sex, dont get how you'd let that develop, that is more of something we'd see in the cuck forum.
Because we don’t have sex as soon as she gets home from a play date? That seems narrow minded. My wife is a one and some kind of girl and once she has an orgasm, there is no desire to have more sex. She’s oversensitive and in this instance, because of the buildup over multiple years (both with him individually and not having played in years) and inevitable emotional release, I don’t see waiting a few days before we had sex to be in any way cuckold-ish. Whether reclaim sex happens immediately after or two weeks after, I don’t see how that in and of itself defines a cuck/Hotwife/vixen dynamic.
Reclaiming takes many forms. Sometimes it's just being there to love her, acknowledge her and show her that home is where the heart is. It's different for every couple. Sounds to me like you two are doing just great. :)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:41 pm

He’s still the last guy to have cum in her when they got together two weeks ago tonight. I haven’t done so even though we’ve had sex a few times since.
Are you guys into Devotional Sex, Karezza or something else?

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:26 pm

54321 wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:41 pm

Are you guys into Devotional Sex, Karezza or something else?

Nothing quite so ‘formal’. Definitely not Karezza as my wife is definitely into some passionate orgasm and she enjoys mine as well... perhaps we lean more towards Devotional Sex but that would be by default rather than actual practice.

If I formalized it with a title, my wife would be totally against it. She still doesn’t understand how I am the way I am but she at least now accepts it. If I tried to give it a name, that might just be too much. She prefers just having sex to thinking too hard about it.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:06 am

So last night she stared texted with our friend again... I’ll just stay calling him “J” from now on... he’s her FWB and he reached out on Friday on his own (which I know she appreciated). Turns out, they have a COVID scare and his daughter has a friend that tested positive and was deemed a close contact. Timing wise, they last hung out about a week or so ago so the family all went and got tested. First tests came back negative and second test will get taken mid week. No one in his family has tested positive, just a contact with someone else that did test positive.

They also spent last night texting each other sexual thoughts and questions while my wife and I were on the couch watching a movie. She was laying on one end with her feet on my lap... every time I looked over, her eyes were on her phone and her fingers texting... occasionally she’d share what they were talking about but I didn’t pry. I texted her myself from the other side of the couch saying “it’s pretty fucking hot to be sitting in the couch next to each other while while your sexting with a guy you really want to fuck again”

She didn’t respond via text but gave me a “oh geez” reaction out loud... I just smiled.

Needless to say, we were in bed long before she asked if I wanted to close the bedroom door (kids were downstairs watching TV tv and doing their own sleepover in the family room). That’s code for she wants to get naked and we did. I went down on her, we used a rabbit vibe with a sleeve over the top and eventually I wore the sleeve and she road me to completion.

Now this morning, she’s been texting him again and asked me to send her a specific ass photo that she loves and I know he’ll be seeing it sometime soon.

Not sure when they’ll get together again, but I’d think it will be fairly soon. She want it for sure and so does he.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:23 am

Great! Thanks for he update. It must have been hot evening for you both. By the way would you be able to share a pic of her?

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:42 am

I won’t post a picture as I know she wouldn’t approve but I’ll try to describe her. She’s 5’5” and one night a few years ago when out a club someone was chatting her up and described her as Slim-Thick. Having no clue what that was, we’ve come to learn it’s a pretty accurate description. My wife was a gymnast and swimmer in high school and while those years are long past (we’re in our 40s with her under 45 and me over), her body is still built like a former gymnast. Broad shoulders, not bulky, just wider that taper down to a small waist and flat stomach but then curve out to wide hips, plump ass and toned thighs. She’s a biker (she does the Peleton almost daily) and while it doesn’t appear as if she lifts weights (not particularly muscular), she’s definitely in shape. She has one of those figures that looks absolutely killer in a tight dress because her body curves in all the right places. She has medium size (C) breasts that can still pass the pencil test, long wavy brown hair and these multi-colored pupils... sometimes they appear to have a greenish hue, sometime more blue tones. She used to go to someone for a waxing every 6 weeks but since COVID, we’ve bought the wax and do it ourselves. Quite the comedy of errors the first time or two but we’ve gotten pretty decent at it if I say so myself. She prefers either completely bare or recently, a postage stamp of hair.

I really have the most gorgeous woman for a wife...

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:08 am

Last night after dinner, as the kids were taking a shower, we were sitting at the table and my wife asked me, “would you be ok if “G” and his wife came over after covid for dinner or something?” “G” is her ex-boyfriend from high school and after, the guy that took her virginity and her last boyfriend before she met me. I’ve described him earlier in the thread and the fact that he’s resurfaced, knows my wife is a hotwife and that I approve and he clearly wants to have some fun. He’s married, lives about a mile away and he and his wife also have an arraignment that he’s allowed to have other partners because of her lack of sex drive or at least the imbalance between them.

“He’s actually quite entertaining in a ‘not trying to be funny’ way. I think the two do you would actually get along”

I said, sure... I don’t mind. I’m the one that she married and he clearly has a family of his own. No threat to me. She has told me in the past month or so that she has no interest in rekindling their physical relationship but she’s sent him some nude photos and they reminisce about sex times via text. I then made a joke that I’d welcome him in by saying, “come in, welcome to our home my Eskimo brutha “. She laughed, texted him that and he got a chuckle out of it as well.

I told her, “I think at some point, you’re going to have sex with G. I think it’s inevitable.”

She didn’t deny it entirely but said after some other banter said she wasn’t sure if she’d ever be physical with him again. He was texting her about going down on her and rimming her ass and how he’d like to do it again. She commented that she didn’t remember him Being very good at oral and couldn’t remember the rimming. I reminded her that when we met, she was the one that introduced me to the concept and she said they did it a lot and she loved it. It’s now a very occasional thing that she has a love/dislike relationship with it. She lives the way it feels but thinks it’s dirty (even though we only do it fresh out of the shower and she always clean).

Anyway, I digress... I reminded her that they were each other’s first and I’m sure it was mediocre at times. She said perhaps... then I made the mistake. Up to that point it was sexual banter back and forth her with him, her with me... sex was the topic of both conversations. I made an ill-timed comment as I took dishes into the kitchen, “who knows, maybe he’s the long dick you’ve been needing”. Now, I said this because she’s been enjoying the sleeve and in the middle of sex comments how much she enjoys the length and tenge feeling of being full. But, she must have taken it badly or it struck a nerve of some sort as she immediately responded back, “wow, don’t you ever think maybe I’m satisfied with you and don’t need anyone else”. I was a bit taken aback... clearly I had pressed a bit too far, a bit too fast... there was no fight, no real ill will but it certainly put a damper over the next few moments. A reminder that she controls the speed and comfort level by which she moves forward. She never did turn down the idea of having sex with him again and only ever said she “wasn’t sure she could have sex with him”. But, if I were a betting man, I’d wager that it’s going to happen. There conversations nearly always fall into sexual banter, she’s got a pic of his cock on her phone and he’s got numerous nudes of her now. She brings him up enough with comments about how we’d get along and how it’s good to have some closure from the past and have a friend from her childhood, I think it’s only a matter of time and that if she doesn’t, it will be more because she doesn’t want to “cheat” on her other FWBs. She has had multiple FWB once before but she’s really into J and knows he does LY like the idea of sharing with other FWBs.

We shall see....

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:51 am

She continues to speak to both of her suitors but G has more centered around mundane talk of their late mid-late teen life. They did discuss an audio tape (remember those) of her orgasming that he had. It’s been a running joke for years that this tape existed and while my wife has an orgasm on it, you can hear him repeatedly asking for a blowjob and my wife turning him down. I’ve heard a the story many times but they brought it up and evidently, the tape still exists. Who knows, maybe I’ll hear my wife as a teenager having an orgasm on audio and can compare it to her audio recordings as a 38yr I have from a few years ago.

She also has been texting with J, her now FWB, and his COVID texts came back negative for the entire family. They took another one this week and next week will be the two week quarantine ending date. They have plans for Thursday the 18th while I take our kids to ballet. She has stated her preference to not hook up in the car again and said I would t be home so they could have the house to themselves for an extended period of time but he seems to have a hang up and said “I would t feel comfortable having sex in your bed”. My wife offered up other home location ideas but they didn’t really settle on anything, so who knows... may be back to a car date or perhaps they’ll settle into the family room downstairs.

She also reached out to him late Monday afternoon asking what he was doing... he was doing boring Monday afternoon shit, she was using the rabbit vibrator to get herself off while texting with him. I was unaware at the time but she told me about it later and shared her text conversation with me. I reminded her that she doesn’t need to share anything with me she doesn’t want to (after her previously saying she wants to keep some things to herself so she doesn’t feel like she’s lying to him about not telling me anything). But, I’m more than happy to hear any details she’s willing to share.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:24 am

Tonight’s playtime has been postponed... by my wife this time. They’ve pushed it put a week to next Thursday. On one hand, I totally understand as we’re in the midst of selling our house, or should I say gettin four house ready to sell. We’re mostly packed, we move into a short term rental (pick up the keys this weekend) and move all our stuff out the last weekend of feb. she’s feeling the stress and never ending “to-do” list and she reached out to tell him it’s just too hectic. On the other hand, boy could she use the distraction as she’s been so focused on the move the last couple of weeks. And admittedly, I could as well.

Last night, she asked what furniture we may be moving into the rental this weekend before we officially move in 3/1. There’s not much really we can move yet but she let me know her thought is to entertain him at the apartment instead of the house next week. So, she at least wants to move our leather chairs so they have a place to sit. She figures it gets them out of the car (which she wants) without the uneasiness he would feel having sex in my house. So she thinks “win-win”.

Of course that got me thinking... for a month or so, we’re going to have a staged empty house and an apartment providing her plenty of options for fun. Then again in a few months when we buy the new house, she may have some of that cross over as well.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:45 am

So, the keys were locked up and I ran some things over to the condo we’re renting yesterday. Two leather chairs, some end tables, record player, a couple wine glasses and two rocks glasses (she made sure to grab a bottle of whiskey they’ve talked about... he’s a whisky drinker and has never had it).

My wife even remembered to take an ice tray to make square ice cubes.

Of course, she just had the realization that Thursday is our last night in the house we own as we’re moving the condo furniture Friday and she and I will spend Friday night there (kids are going to the in laws). So... I’m half expecting her to change plans again. Or, maybe she’ll just cut the night short to get home at a decent time.

Everything else points to Thursday night playtime.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:08 am

So, plans did change, but it was at his request and they actually moved it up to tonight. At first my wife dress t sure she wanted to “be too available” but I reminded her that she’s the one with the flexible schedule right now and a marriage that makes it easy to adjust.

It also came put that his issue is having sex in ‘our place’ and he’s still a bit weirded out about possibly going to our rental condo even though we haven’t moved in. The fact we haven’t quite moved in yet seems to be fine but for long term fun, if he can’t get over that fact, this might be a short term FWB. While my wife was fine with the car thing the first time, that’s not a viable long term solution and she finds it limiting and uncomfortable.

Not sure how she’d feel about a hotel rendezvous if it didn’t involve a sleep over. She’s far too practical to think about spending money when she’s got a perfectly available place to use for free. And while she could certainly spend the $ or use points, I’m sure he can’t and have hotel charges show up on his bank/card statement,

But, that’s down the line... tonight, they’re going to dine:have drinks outdoors a block away from our new place and perhaps use it if things proceed as planned. They agreed they didn’t want to just have their friendship turn into a booty-call so the plan is to meet for drinks/dinner and only if they’re both feeling it, will anything physical happen. (Granted, chances of them both feeling it are 90+% I figure). A friend of ours owns the place but it’s one of three restaurants he has, so chances of a random meeting up are slim. My wife is actually a bit freaked out about it. She hasn’t done outdoor dining since the pandemic started. Outdoor dining opened back on up in out area about a month ago. She had been planning on taking an Uber (also a first in the past year) but I reminded her that I’m taking the girls to ballet so I can drop her off after.

I’ve only ever dropped her off one time for a date and the first time was early on in our hotwife adventures. So, I expect a little added spark of fun on that car ride. She had me wax her last night so she is freshly bare. I must say, I think we’re finally getting used to the home waxing job and she may not go back to getting it done professionally.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:58 am

Wow! That sounds hot! Hope she gets laid well. Thank you for sharing your experience!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 pm

So I dropped her off at the condo... she had tried on two different outfits at home, then grabbed a handful of dresses as we left. Took the opportunity to drop a couple boxes since we were headed there anyway. At the condo, she immediately changed dresses to a tight up top, flowing from her waist down. Removed the bra entirely and then as she peed, took her thong off and threw it to me to take home. Now, she hates going without underwear. She only wears thongs and g strings but really doesn’t like going commando so I’m guessing it was a request of his.

Their dinner reservation was at 5:30, so there was no time for playtime before dinner. She claimed they might not even have sex as this was more about keeping the friendship moving along and trying to avoid just having boots calls. But come on, removed her bra and thong to wear nothing underneath her dress? Who is she kidding... in 90 minutes, they’ll break in the condo we’re moving into in three days.

There won’t be any check-ins or texts. When she’s with someone (and I don’t mean hotwife related, I mean anyone) she avoids using her phone. She’s good like that but on those dates that extent a long time, I’d be lying if I didn’t worry sometimes. But, she devotes her time and attention to the person she’s with. So I’ll distract myself, get dinner made for the kid’s when I pick them up and wait for her return in a couple-few hours.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:07 pm

2 hours, 45 min into her date night... starting to get into the part of the evening where the angst restarts kicking in... clearly too long to still be at dinner, the condo was literally a block away. So, unless he convinced her to stick to the car, they’re at the condo.

So many things that could be going on and are running thru my head... they’ve flirted for 3yrs... they’ve travelled internationally together to visit wine country and even though they had sex in January, it was rushed car sex which didn’t exactly offer up much in the way of foreplay.

Knowing her, she took the initiative... I
The possibilities will go thru my mind until she gets home. She won’t tell me about it tonight most likely, meaning I’ll sleep next to her using my imagination to replay how their night went. They didn’t use a condom the first time... now that they’ve had sex without one, would he bother to bring one and figure they already didn’t use one so why bother? If not, she has no underwear on.

She knows I’ll be tuned up when she returns. While we agreed no sex after her night out and I won’t pry until she decides to share, she also agreed to help me get some release/relief.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:18 pm

4 hours... the mind races... It’s not even sexual at this point... it’s just... heightened. Can’t explain it. When she walks in the door I’m going to be starving for her.

Not sure if it’s because it’s been so long between her play.. almost 3 years of this six year journey since she’s had a FWB... yeah, the hooked up last month as while I was expecting it, it was still a shock she got back into it. This week, it was all leading up to it.. the angst built over time... and crescendoed when I dropped her off 4 hours ago.

The pit in the stomach, the checking the time, looks out the door.. I feel like a first timer all over again.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:05 pm

parklife wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:18 pm
4 hours... the mind races... It’s not even sexual at this point... it’s just... heightened. Can’t explain it. When she walks in the door I’m going to be starving for her.

Not sure if it’s because it’s been so long between her play.. almost 3 years of this six year journey since she’s had a FWB... yeah, the hooked up last month as while I was expecting it, it was still a shock she got back into it. This week, it was all leading up to it.. the angst built over time... and crescendoed when I dropped her off 4 hours ago.

The pit in the stomach, the checking the time, looks out the door.. I feel like a first timer all over again.
It sounds like you are definitely enjoying the experience!

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:33 am

Wow! So hot! Hope you have heard some details by now.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Well, when she got home, she pretty literally fell asleep in 15 minutes... I got nothing, aside from the fact that they didn’t eat at the restaurant but just had drinks and then went back to the condo and ordered Uber Eats. She was clearly not in the mood to talk.

I was up at 3:30am... couldn’t sleep (wonder why...) she was in a bad mental place... not sure if this is a normal mental fall after her playtime or something more. But, I spent more time consoling than re-living the previous night.

All I know at this point is that he went down on her... I mean, I know she got laid but she hasn’t mentioned anything about it... we’ll see if she opens up tonight. I think the friendship has more of an emotional component than she was prepared for and she is feeling vulnerable.

this is the difficult part... it’s not always easy and fun. She has fun doing it but the questioning after is definitely a buzz kill for me and certainly does no good for her.

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:11 pm

My "wife" is not doing anything anymore just because of that. She let a few guys to feel her in bars and she was all hot and exited right after when she got back home but afterwards she has said that this is not a good thing for her or for our relationship...

Anyway, hope she gets better and you hear more in details what happened. Stay strong mate!

saqibali76
Virgin

Unread post by saqibali76 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:53 am

Looking forward to more details!

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:59 am

lionbrand wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:11 pm
Anyway, hope she gets better and you hear more in details what happened. Stay strong mate!
Part of it is just the transitioning and working out how a FWB relationship will work compared to just the Innocent fooling around with friend.
It’s a bit of a cycle for my wife. She questions a lot until she feels comfortable with how the FWB works. At this point, and she agrees, she needs to reaffirm the friendship part without his cock in her vagina. A lunch together where they have to go back to work, or exercise around the lake without the option of having sex. She isn’t interested in being a booty call and he’s not the most expressive person so she’s feeling like he’s got some emotional walls going up since they’ve turned more physical.

All a process.

In other news, we reconnected sexually ourselves this am... it was such a fucking relief. Still few details were shared although she explained how things started... they went back to the condo, had a bottle of champagne. Talked for a while and then he asked, “well, now what?” She wasn’t going to suggest anything so He became the aggressor (rare for my wife) and they started making out. Eventually, they moved up to the loft on the floor. Didn’t get much more than that, but she had previously told me he went down on her (he thought that was showing emotion... the fact he was willing to go down on her.. HA! My wife was like, that’s a minimum expectation). As we pack up the house, I came across some condoms in my sock drawer and asked if she should take them. She asked, “what for?” “Did he bring his own?” “Who?”

Sometimes she makes it so hard.. *laugh*

“No, he just... you know”

“What?” Untried to play hard back

“Just did it”

So, I guess they aren’t planning on using a condom. It’s isolated. My wife has no plans to play with anyone else at this point and her other FWB is always a condom but they won’t play u til after covid. And this is the first time he’s fooling around with anyone besides his wife. (She’s trusts that’s the truth at this point and I agree). She’s on an IUD, so no worries on pregnancy concerns. If she starts feeling iffy about his honesty, she’ll change. But, they’ve been close friends for years and we’ve known him 15yrs overall, so while we always tend to be skeptics, trust has been built.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:38 pm

So, back in Feb my wife and our friend were having some fun. Long story short, they had a bit of a falling out…. He became distant, she resented the distance and his lack of communication. They finally started talking again and while the friendship is back (albeit on shaky ground), they are put tonight playing a local par-3 golf course and then dinner afterwards. My wife says she is no longer interested in him sexually, so nothing will happen. She wants the friendship to continue and this is their first attempt at getting back to a non-sexual relationship. I guess we’ll see if that’s possible.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:20 am

So, they had a 5:15 tee-time for the small 9-hole par 3…. She touched base at 6:45-7:00 when they finished and decided to grab a casual bite to eat at a neighborhood restaurant at 7:30. About 9:45, I was figuring something was likely going down because there’s no way dinner at casual italian was going over 2 hours. Soon enough I heard her walking in the door clanking her clubs all thru the hallway.

We talked a bit, I didn’t ask any proving questions and she only offered up talk of her golf game and some of their casual dinner conversation. After 10 min or so, I stopped beating around the bush and asked, “so, it wasn’t awkward going back to a non-sexual friendship and hanging out again?”. That’s when she went into a bit more detail about the winding down of dinner…. He asked what she wanted to do and she said she didn’t know and he asked her if she wanted to go somewhere more relaxed. So, back to the hilltop parking lot where they fucked for the first time.

“And we had sex…. I’m not proud of it.”

We continued talking and she said they started just kissing, she brought up the friendship and asked what was more important. They both said the friendship. She reiterated that if he gets distant again, she wouldn’t ever let him back in and even be friends. He reassured her that wouldn’t happen. And then she said, “you know how I am, I got turned on and then couldn’t help myself”. She didn’t provide any details last night other than to say “he isn’t as small as I remember. He still smaller, but bigger than I thought”.

She complained of being tired, she though I didn’t approve and we spent some time cuddling on the couch while I reassured her how much I love her and I’m ok with her doing what she wants. They left it with him saying he was back in our part of the bay in two weeks and asked if she’d be interested in hanging out. She said sure but that she wasn’t going to text him and left the ball in his court to reach out. It’s her way of trying to keep a distance while putting the onus on him to be the proactive one.

We soon went upstairs to bed and spooned with my arms around her and she faded off to sleep. Perhaps I’ll get some more details today… she’s in her processing mode. I know she feels bad, perhaps a bit guilty. I think she wanted to feel like she could just turn it back to a friendship but I think there’s too much water under the bridge to think they could be be close enough to go out one on one but keep it from getting physical. There’s just too much chemistry, tension and desire on both sides. If they want to stick to friendship, I think they’d need to only get together with other people around.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:20 am

It is great to see you back and posting again! Hopefully, you will be able to find out more about the date as the weekend progresses.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:09 am

Thank you for the update. She must be quite conflicted