Hot Wife Challenge - Games

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

On the matter of Hot Wife Challenge Games:

1. We would consider a Hot Wife Challenge game to spice things up
36%
2. We have no interest in challenges of this nature
10%
3. We have played some form of Hot Wife Challenge game before
20%
4. We’re interested, but have never done a challenge
16%
5. I’m the male, and think my partner would prefer a cash reward
3%
6. I’m the female, and would prefer a reward other than cash (specify in a comment)
No votes
7. No reward is necessary, I/we just like the competitive aspect via a score
7%
8. No scoring is necessary or desirable
7%

Total votes: 69

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Hot Wife Challenge - Games

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:39 am

The topic of “Hot Wife Challenges” came up in a couple of venues recently. This poll surveys the topic. I’ll seed the discussion by describing one of our challenge games - a multi-session “stair-step” challenge, which escalates in daring and complexity. The basic challenge is three sessions, MF as a couple, MFM, as a couple with a second male involved, FM+, incorporating two encounter partners. The extended challenge adds her going solo with each encounter partner, and a finale of her in an MFM with both encounter partners, absent you.

The basic challenge is structured along these lines:

- Session One - one-on-one. In this session, as a couple, focused on her, using a perhaps cliched term, you’ll go “round the world”. Challenge points are scored for each of the following:

1. Mutual masturbation (add one point if you both cum while masturbating for one another.
2. Reciprocal manual stimulation (add one point if she cums, but you don’t)
3. Master-slave oral (i.e. you service her, then she services you)
4. 69-oral (add one point if she cums, but you don’t)
5. Straight fucking - vaginal intercourse (add one point if she cums, but you don’t)
6. Anal sex (add one point if you cum in her ass)
7. Facial or body-shot (add one point if you cum on her tits, pussy, ass or feet, two points if you cum on her face, three points if you clean it up)

- Session Two - two-on-one (MFM). In this session, you will involve a second male in the encounter. The same seven session goals apply, with a twist:

A. She and the encounter partner execute all seven sexual goals, while you watch
B. Your encounter partner watches the two of you execute all seven sexual goals, while he watches
C. You add a traditional double-penetration component, anal-vaginal MFM
D. You add a less traditional double-vaginal, or double-anal penetration MFM component
E. You clean up your cum
F. You clean up his cum

A, and B accumulate a maximum of 14 challenge points. C adds 5 challenge points, D adds 10 challenge points. E adds 2 challenge points, and F adds 5 challenge points.

- Session Three - Three Men and a Lady - FM+. In this session, you’ll involve a second, as well as third male. The same sexual goals apply, with the maximum being your wife will repeat the steps with potentially three men; you, and two encounter partners. The twists in this session leverage the availability of three men:
A. She and the one of the encounter partners execute all seven sexual goals, while you and the third guy watch
B. Your encounter partners watch the two of you execute all seven sexual goals, while they watch
C. You add a traditional double-penetration component, anal-vaginal MFM, plus oral - making her air-tight (add five more points if she’s air-tight)
D. You add a less traditional double-vaginal, or double-anal penetration MFM component (add ten points if the four of you can manage some form of triple penetration, in any combination)
E. You watch her being spit-roasted (oral + either vaginal or anal penetration) by the two men (add five points if you can watch without cumming)
F. You clean up your cum
G. You clean up their cum

- Bonus Sessions Four, Five, and Six - She’s on her own. This is an advanced series of “stretch goals” in the challenge. If you’re both comfortable, the idea is for your wife to engage in solo encounters with each encounter partner independently, and the most advance part of the challenge, an MFM with both men - the twist is you’re not present.

1. Bonus challenge points are awarded if your wife acts independently to set up the date(s), five points for one solo date, ten points for the MFM encounter
2. A twenty point completion bonus for executing all aspects of the multi-session challenge
3. A sixty point maximum bonus if she allows pictures or video, 10-points for capturing the moment for each session.

Of course there are lots of possibilities here, variations of all sorts, from how these sessions are structured, scored, etc.

We prefer to do this over multiple days, so that each session can be preceded by our full sexual preparation ritual, as well as protracting the pleasure. The logistics are also a little easier.

Our reward system has varied, from Monopoly money, actual cash, jewelry, clothing, or other material rewards. I prefer to use actual cash or jewelry - it seems somehow sexier, more erotic, blending a sort of sugar-baby element into the challenge. Wardrobe can vary, ranging from simply naked, to more erotic lingerie or outfits. My favorite is to have KK wear stockings and heels, nothing else.

This challenge incorporates a bit of ritual for us, including the sex prep aspect. We prefer to do this in the same venue for all six sessions, ideally the same hotel suite. There’s an element of chance, in that because I’m the one picking the encounter partners, KK’s getting “luck of the draw,” and the Session Two encounter partner gets to double-dip, so to speak. That lucky guy will enjoy KK’s talents “extra” because of his place in line.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Hot Wife Challenge - Games

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:43 am

This is as complicated as the rules for Hockey!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:19 am

I am not a competitive person so it doesn't appeal to me.

I'm sure it is a lot of fun for those that are competitive.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:01 pm

I'm really grossed out by this idea. A cash reward to your spouse? Seriously??
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:11 pm

SSQ wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:01 pm
I'm really grossed out by this idea. A cash reward to your spouse? Seriously??
To each, his/her own… certainly my intent isn’t to “gross” anyone out.

Some of us enjoy role-play - among other reasons, it keeps things interesting. KK and I’ve done various challenges along the way, some involving rewards, either for her, for me, or something mutually agreed upon.

Cash, jewelry, travel, clothing, shoes, a certain dining experience, etc. all factor in. I’m an endurance athlete, and competition is in-built into my personality. KK is similarly competitive, for slightly different reasons. We’ve done variations on this theme that range from just completing the challenge, to scoring, to some tangible reward.

Part of a challenge is the intentional structure designed to stretch, or set a high bar goal - like completing a marathon, a podium finish, or similar accomplishment. If you can do it for sports, why not for hot wife or similar sexual activities?

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:37 am

We don’t do anything so prescriptive, but Ann can’t resist a dare, especially if I don’t think she would do it.