"Maybe one day", one day at a time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Pufferfish

Re: "Maybe one day", one day at a time.

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:14 pm

parklife wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:17 am
When my wife first started, I encouraged her to have more than one play partner because I thought I’d feel better if she wasn’t just fucking one other guy. I thought it’d be “safer”. So she had two simultaneously. She now has just one FWB she meets with regularly and while nothing is official, I wonder if her other active partner asked to meet up, if she would be open to it.

Regardless, enjoy them both while they last…. Maybe it turns into a long term relationship with Beastcock and K provides some occasional fun. My wife’s first FWB was known around the house as “Coke Can” and he sported a rather large (long and girthy) cock that she quickly found herself wanting at least once a week. It was funny.. early on we had discussed how often we each wanted her to have playtime fun. My wife initially was like every couple of months. I was thinking once a month. Turned out, she would see him 1-2x a week and I settled into hoping for a weekly play date routine. That frequency didn’t last forever but about the first 6 months or so, she was having sex 3-4x total a week between her FWB and myself. Many years later, she has since settled into more of a 1x every two week average meet up.

Thanks for the updates and sharing the adventure.
I also suggested 2 FWB because I felt she'd be less likely to become emotionally attached to one if she had another guy coming over and shaking things up. As well as having a "backup" if one decides to call it quits. I don't think we're wrong in that assessment. And my wife is loving having both of them. And my wife was initially saying how she wanted to meet each guy once a month as well. As well as hanging out for no sex doing something as friends once a month too. Now my wife is like "Hope the each fuck me once a week." I'm sure she'll move it to 1 guy per week, once the initial few play dates happen, and she starts working again. But in the mean time, she's loving it fully and completely, and so am I. Me and my wife have had sex every single day since Sunday. Which is very rare to say the least, I don't think it's happened since we were first dating. Maybe on a nice vacation she might try to have sex with me every day. But her sex drive is in overdrive right now, and I love it.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:39 pm

Sounds like you both had a great night, and your wife really enjoyed K being a little more dominant with her 😉

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:01 am

Thanks for sharing your ongoing adventures. Congratulations!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:41 am

UPDATE:

Unfortunately, Beastcock hasn't been in the picture since the initial fuck marathon. He kind of up and ghosted my wife. At least until yesterday, when he had a "I'm sorry I've been so busy" excuse. So whether or not he'll actually show up or not here soon, I don't know. I don't really count on it, but the fact that he did just pop back up, we'll remain hopeful. For at least one more night I hope.

That said, K had a date with my wife tonight again. My wife is in the final stages of her period so she didn't want to have sex out of messy embarrassment. We still got her ready and I dropped her off at a restaurant downtown. They spent the evening drinking after dinner and he brought her back home several hours later. We all chatted for a bit before my wife grabbed him and started making out in the kitchen. After a few minutes she pulled him into the bedroom and I followed. She pulled her top off and laid him down on the bed sideways, and pulled his pants off. She started sucking his dick while looking right at me. We had a talk after the last encounter, about how I love it when she looks at me, and while it's all about her pleasure, I would love nothing more than for her to try to look at me more, or talk to me during. And she did just that. She looked at me while she licked his balls, and licked all the way up his shaft. Then looked at him while she devoured his cock. Back and forth, looking at each of us while she worshiped that cock. K grabbed a fistful of hair and began dominantly deepthroating her while she looked at me. After a while K laid her down on the bed, and began to alternate fucking her throat and tittyfucking her. Right as he was about to cum my wife shoved his cock in her mouth and coaxed and milked every drop she could out of him. After he pulled away she looked at me and showed me all the cum in her mouth before she swallowed it.

We walked him out and then returned to the bedroom. We made out for a few minutes before she started to suck me off too. We had sex and she finally came at least once. As we laid there in the afterglow my wife thanked me for letting her have so much fun. I in turn thanked her for being my hotwife goddess and for doing all this as well. We talked about how great life is and how much fun she's having as a hotwife. Hopefully Beastcock will make a return visit, but that's currently up in the air for now. But at least my wife is having fun with K. And if she wants to look for a new guy I'm sure she won't have a problem asking anymore.

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:18 am

great update thank you hope she gets some action soon

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:32 am

Would love some pix with BC and your wife.
That must have been intense!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:14 pm

Would love to post some pics of that, but unfortunately I doubt that will ever happen. But then again, I never thought any of this would ever actually happen. So who knows? But I wouldn't count on it any time soon.

Beastcock is still jerking us around. "I want to... but..." kind of stuff. So I don't know what'll happen there. Now that he's back in college he seems too busy, or just has more options. He seems to have some anxiety issues. Doesn't like driving on the highway, etc. We'll keep trying to get him to show up now and then, but hopefully she searches for another new guy soon. Right now she's just focusing on getting a job, something she was going to do 2 months ago before we got distracted with all this lol. She's got a job now, but hasn't started it yet. So, it might settle down a little. But K, is still a constant every 2 week thing, so that's good at least. Of course we both want more, but we're happy with where we're at right now at least. Once she gets settled into her new routine I'll suggest adding a new guy.

But life is still awesome, and the hotwife life is great. Maybe not as active as we would both like yet, but going smooth at least.

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:52 pm

My Love and I playing at it twenty years now have certainly experienced the lifestyles dry spells. Having K show up every two weeks is not to bad deal in our minds, My Wife's had once a month men and they had fun for years.
I've said your last sentence to myself a few times, then see my wife and wonder how I ever got her to fall for me. :)
And life is still awesome.
Cheers.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:38 pm

Update:

K came over for his bi-weekly time with my wife. Usually they meet on Thursday, so this was a bit last minute and a welcome surprise. I was going to have sex with my wife last night, but we decided to wait a day so she was nice and fresh for him when we found out yesterday. I took great care and helped prep my wife for her date. I shaved her up beautifully for him. I dropped her off at a Japanese restaurant downtown. They had dinner together and then went to a scary movie. He brought her home and took her into to the bedroom. Nobody had even been drinking tonight, except for some sake' they drank at dinner. I moved my chair to a new spot in the opposite corner of the room right next to the bed for a closer and new angle to watch from. I watched as he stripped my wife completely naked (she had been wearing lingerie the last 2 times, so this was the first time he saw her completely naked. He worshiped her perfect boobs for a couple of minutes until she managed to break free and shove his now hard cock into her very hungry mouth. She sucked his dick on her knees and he made a comment about how much she loves cock, grabbed a fistful of her hair and started fucking her throat.

He laid her down on the bed and spread her legs and started rubbing is cock on her pussy and then began fucking her. He made her cum and afterwards he said "I better put my condom on before its too late." My wife pouted and wrapped her arms around her and made him fuck her a little more before relenting. He got up and put on his condom and she looked over at me and did a sad pout face. He returned and resumed the same position and started fucking my wife again. After a few minutes he changed positions to doggy style with her facing me. I watched as he fucked her hard, her big tits swinging around and slapping into each other. She bit her lower lip as she came all over his cock while holding eye contact with me. She grabbed two fistfuls of bedding as she screamed into the mattress, her ass in the air as he plowed into her and spanking her ass hard as he did. Then he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her head back and told her to look at her husband as he fucked her. She again bit her lip as she did as she was told and came again.

Then came the surprising part. Having seen her disappointment earlier, he said "I'm taking this off" and took off his condom and tossed it on the floor. My wife let out a giddy "yay" as he did and smiled at me. He then stood at the side of the bed and began fucking my wife bareback as she laid on the bed. My wife cried out in both pain and pleasure as he fucked her hard while slapping her tits. After several minutes he let out a groan as he intentionally came very hard, deep into my wife. My wife dug her fingernails into his back and wrapped her legs around him and pulled him as far into her as she could while he did. They laid like that a couple minutes while he made sure to milk every last drop he could into her. After he climbed off her, my wife scooted up further on the bed and just laid there euphoric, laughed, and then looked and smiled at me. I was smiling big back at her too.

K cleaned up, got dressed, and I walked him out. I returned to my wife. She was laying on her stomach on the bed, her bare red ass exposed. I spanked the less red of the 2 cheeks and laid down caressing her ass. We talked about what great sex she just had, and how the rest of her date went. As she was telling me how bad the movie was, I began to lick clean her freshly creampied pussy. She pulled my face hard into her pussy as she came on my face. I reclaimed my wife with a rock hard dick, although I didn't last very long. I came very hard as we hadn't had sex in about 4 days.

Not sure if they are still meeting on the usual Thursday this week or not. I hope so, but I'm not expecting it. But tonight was amazing.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:46 pm

Wow. Just wow! Like I was there

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:49 pm

Amazing, well stated.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:27 pm

Yep, no usual Thursday meet this week, but that's ok, Monday was amazing. Probably because of Halloween. I wish she was going to get it again today of course :P.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:07 am

Thanks for keeping the updates coming. Sounds like they have a great thing. And believe me, a recurring set thing is fantastic. Twice a month is awesome and while I also would enjoy a weekly date night, beggars can’t be choosers and all.

Maybe a second friends could fill in the gaps but make sure you all are open about it so there’s no confusion with “K”.

Clearly you both feel safe with allowing “K” to go bare. There’s something I’ve come to really enjoy about knowing my wife is next to me full of cum when she comes home. I’m never present the way you are so there is something about his seed inside of her that brings the while experience a little closer to home.

Looking forward to more.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:21 pm

Me and my wife are still new to this, it hasn't even been 2 months since we started. And she did have a 2nd FWB, but ol' Beastcock seems to be out of the picture now sadly... He's still talking to her, but stringing her along right now. Keeps mentioning how he wishes we could have met earlier in the summer, and how he might have time around winter break, but how college is so stressful for him. I think he just has a girlfriend that is staying at the dorms or something, and when she goes back home for a school break, he goes out and plays. But whatever... If he wants to show up again, that would be awesome, but we aren't holding our breath.

And I have talked about getting another FWB for her to play with, but she wants to start working again first. She was going to find a job and start working when I suggested she make her OKCupid profile and find a FWB... Everything got distracting after that lol. But she says when she settles into her new routine, she wants to find another guy. Once a week would be ideal for both of us I think.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:37 am

UPDATE:

Had a wonderful night with K tonight. Wife went and ate dinner and watched a standup comedy performance. Then they went to a bar for a little while before he brought her home. When my wife got home, she was pretty thrashed. We all sat and chatted for a little bit before K started groping and making out with my wife. She led the way to the bedroom and I took my seat. She got stripped down and we chatted about how sexy she is to each other like she wasn't even there. It was a bit objectifying and she liked it. She started pulling his clothes off and laid him down on the bed. She told him earlier in the night that she wanted the sex to begin with her sucking him and then riding him. And that's exactly what she did. All bareback this time, the subject of a condom never even got brought up.

After she sucked him off for a while she straddled him and began to ride him. This time I got up and off my chair a couple times so I could change views and watch his hard cock slide in and out of my wife as she impaled herself on him. She came twice before she fell on top of him completely drained of energy. He then threw her off of him and began to fuck her very hard, in several different positions. He spanked her ass red, and pulled her hair a lot. He was a bit more confident and rough than in the past and she loved every second of it. He must have had a bit of "whiskey dick" or something, because he was relentless for over an hour straight. I lost count of my wife's orgasms after her 6th one or so.

Finally when he was about to cum, he was practically bending my wife in half while having her missionary style, fucking her very hard and very deep. my wife cried out a couple times "Cum! Cum in me!" And he came very hard and my wife dug her nails into his back and shoved her tongue into his mouth. When he got up, my wife said, "Oh my god, that was amazing. Thank you." And nearly fell asleep. I walked him out and asked if he was good to drive and he said he was (He seemed fine.) I thanked him for cumming.

I returned to the bed and stripped down and joined my wife on the bed. I began to lick her clean and she was grinding her pussy on my mouth. She never tasted sweeter. I asked if she'd sit on my face and she did for a while. After I reclaimed her, she rolled over and quickly fell asleep without moving a muscle. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get more details about how much fun she had tonight, but I dare say this was maybe the best sex she's ever had. It'll definitely be in her top tier list. And it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:27 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:37 am
UPDATE:I began to lick her clean and she was grinding her pussy on my mouth. She never tasted sweeter. I asked if she'd sit on my face and she did for a while. After I reclaimed her, she rolled over and quickly fell asleep without moving a muscle. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get more details about how much fun she had tonight, but I dare say this was maybe the best sex she's ever had. It'll definitely be in her top tier list. And it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.
The many benefits of having an active HOTWIFE, you lucky man. :twisted:

You two and K are enjoying this lifestyle exactly as it was mean't to be enjoyed. K probably never dreamed he would be fucking a married woman and cumming in her multiple times while her husband watches.🔥🔥🔥

Would love to see a few more photos of your wife now that she has becum an official HOTWIFE. :whip:

PLEASE and thank you.:D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:40 pm

I would love to post some sexy pics, but it's been hard to articulate just how shy my wife is. As amazing as this hotwife adventure is, she HATES having her picture taken even fully clothed. I'm surprised she's actually let me take some bj pics and said she'd look the other way if I wasn't obvious about anything else... but she'd castrate me if I posted some anywhere. I thought the hotwife thing wouldn't happen in a million years, and I was wrong. But I'd say the picture posting thing won't happen in a 1000 years. Guess we'll see, I'll raise the issue sometime.

Talked with her about last night and she said everything was amazing. She said last night (maybe the alcohol) was the 1st time that she was 100% comfortable with everything and that she just completely relaxed. And she loved how he just manhandled her. I told her how she had that "E-Girl" face (like that Belle Delphine or other young girls make, "ahegao" I guess it's called, where her eyes cross and she sticks out her tongue) every time K would pull her hair or spank her, and she laughed and protested that she did not... She did close enough lol. But it definitely was a great night and she's very happy today. We're looking forward to the next time.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:47 pm

Had a fun conversation with the wife today as we were driving around. I mentioned how our next usual night for K to come over will be Thanksgiving, so that's not going to happen, and that hopefully he'll want to meet earlier in the week. She said "I hope so". Later she was all sad, and she said "It's going to be FOREVER before K's cock is inside me again... stupid Thanksgiving. I hope he wants to meet on a different day." I assured her that he'll probably want to meet before then, and that she'll just have to mention it. Then she said. "I can't wait to start work so I can find a new guy too." Then she added, "I like that beginning part. It's exciting. It's like unwrapping a present." I thought it was adorable.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:24 am

Those early times are great…. It’s also great that she’s eager to look for more. I find my wife so fricken adorable sometimes when she’s talking about her hotwife time but she’s never been one to ‘look’ for a playmate so it just either happens or it doesn’t. Envy you that eager spirit.

And I’d never heard of the term “ahegao“… after seeing it, I know it…. We’d call that cock drunk and while I’ve never seen her have sex, I have had her come home and pass out “cock drunk” quickly after a good fuck. Love when she lets herself go enough to be truly relaxed and workout afterwards.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:52 am

This whole thread is great.
Glad you guys are rockin it.
Thanks so much for sharing!

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:41 am

Update:

My wife got her Thanksgiving week K cock last night. While it never gets old to me in the slightest I feel like not enough new stuff really happens to keep the thread exciting for readers. She's developing a routine that she loves, and maybe it would read a little boring or something. So I'll probably just summarize the actual details a bit. But I'll try to still be descriptive with the personality and unique traits.

They went to a "drink and paint" class last night and painted some Bob Ross style landscape painting while they drank. Then they went to the bar afterwards. They came back quite late, and while she was very drunk last time.... she came home SUPER hammered this time. Like "David Hasselhoff eating a hamburger" level hammered. She showed me her painting she made including "the cock" we had joked about her painting into the background beforehand, it was very small lol. Overall it was pretty good and they had fun.

K was super horny and stripped her naked in the kitchen. My wife is super paranoid about being naked in the dining room/ living room area because she always thinks someone is going to be walking their dog or something and see her. So she kept trying to pull back up her pants, and K would keep pulling them down lol. She still had her boots on so she couldn't take her pants off, so she waddled into the bedroom with her pants around her ankles lol.

K got her boots and pants off then stripped himself, he was already hard. My wife dropped to her knees and started worshiping his cock. She was hungry for dick. She made a comment about wishing she had some background music, so I told Alexa to turn some on. As soon as the song started, my wife started bouncing and said "Oh my god... I LOVE THIS SONG!" and started bobbing her head on his dick in rhythm with the music while bouncing and dancing along with the music with the rest of her body. It was positively adorable, and me and K were laughing our asses off at just how hammered my wife was.

K started fucking my wife pretty hard in several of the positions as previous posts. At one point he switched positions pulling her on top of him instead of him on top and I thought she was going to keep going and fly off the bed, but she didn't. My wife is pretty vocal in her moaning, squeaks, and expressions when she has sex, I love the sounds she makes. She doesn't usually "talk dirty" or say much of anything with words hardly ever though which is something I've told her I would love to hear when she's having sex if she can. This time as she was riding him she said "Oh my god! I love your cock! It feels so fucking good inside me!" I loved that. My wife never says "oh my god" during sex, I think she's afraid god is actually going to be like "Did you call me J... oh... my bad, you're busy, I'll come back later" or something.

To finish things off, K bent her over the bed and as he was pounding her, he grabbed a fist full of hair. I love seeing the facial expression my wife makes when he does this. Starts off with a painful looking face, then instantly melts into a big smile as she looks at me, then a giggle and then finally "the e-girl" face mentioned before of pure bliss. This time he took hold and grabbed a second fistful of hair and held on to nothing but her hair like handlebars. He stuffed her like a Thanksgiving turkey. He fucked her so hard that the mattress got pushed about 1/3 of the way off the boxspring. Then he held her down on the bed, with his hand pushing the side of her head into the mattress and his other hand still holding a fist of her hair as he unleashed a huge load inside her. He held her there the whole time he came, and until every last drop was inside her, which was almost a couple full minutes. It was very dominating and demeaning for her, and she loved it. After I reclaimed her she immediately fell into a drunken cock coma, where she snored in euphoric bliss until morning.

Talking with her about it today, she remembers she had great sex. Remembers some parts, but overall is a little fuzzy on most of the details. I've filled her in as much as I can and she's a little embarassed with herself but overall pleased that the night went well. We're both pleased she got her vitamin K this week and can enjoy Thanksgiving and will be looking forward for next time.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:12 pm

Thanks for the update!

Tell us what that song on Alexa was. My wife may like that when one of her guys who occasionally is plowing her furrow. I think the last Alexa song that turned her on was that suggested by a guy she likes - "Wanderer" by Dion. She imagined at the moment she was a female version of the character in the song and she fucked to its rhythm.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:27 pm

Didn't notice any boring parts. Are they still to come?

mr-nobody
Pervert

Unread post by mr-nobody » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:31 pm

Read through your story today. Very inspiring and sexy! Glad you two are having fun! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next update. Happy Thanksgiving!
Mr-Nobody
Caramel55’s husband

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:31 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:12 pm
Thanks for the update!

Tell us what that song on Alexa was. My wife may like that when one of her guys who occasionally is plowing her furrow. I think the last Alexa song that turned her on was that suggested by a guy she likes - "Wanderer" by Dion. She imagined at the moment she was a female version of the character in the song and she fucked to its rhythm.

~ Des
I don't know. She listens to a lot more music than I do. I just told Alexa to play Amazon Prime rock music. If she remembers, or I hear it again, I'll ask.
Edit: Apparently the song is Måneskin - I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE.
Whosbeensleeping wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:27 pm
Didn't notice any boring parts. Are they still to come?
lol. Thanks. I just meant the details of the sex itself. She's finding her routine. I didn't mean so much this entry as she herself was pretty entertaining, but I can see how entries in the future might not be too different than some of the past ones to a reader. So I tried to focus on things that she herself did differently. But I appreciate the comment.
mr-nobody wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:31 pm
Read through your story today. Very inspiring and sexy! Glad you two are having fun! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next update. Happy Thanksgiving!
Great. Thank you. It really is too bad that your own adventure didn't go as smooth, but hopefully my story helps show that it can go very well. Happy Thanksgiving as well.