Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
regular3
2 Bit Whore

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by regular3 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:46 pm

Maybe G could join in the fun with A and Sir. You could tick some goals off your bucket list.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:19 am

Lfa is far too precious to me…..while I wholeheartedly support lfa/adventures quest to “ figure it out “, I love what we have and this particular type of play is not my scene….this being said, I love kinky play and even more so lately being the “ only “ one to cum deeply inside LFA….i am equally glad that adventurer got to hear it live and cherish LFA when she returned :-).

G

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:27 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:19 am
Lfa is far too precious to me…..while I wholeheartedly support lfa/adventures quest to “ figure it out “, I love what we have and this particular type of play is not my scene….this being said, I love kinky play and even more so lately being the “ only “ one to cum deeply inside LFA….i am equally glad that adventurer got to hear it live and cherish LFA when she returned :-).

G
Sure sounds to me like LFA has figured it out at this point. The dynamic the 3 of you have is fantastic. Love reading her accounts of all of her adventures.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:14 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:51 pm
How do you distill a 24 hour date down into a post? I am stumped with that at the moment. Maybe I'll try to shape it around feelings.

The first feeling was giddy anticipation and I've already described that.

The next feeling was kind of a joy and contentedness. I loved kissing G in the airport, and holding his hand as we walked outside to find a cab. I enjoyed hearing about his Florida trip, and filling him in on what he'd missed in my life. (Although that wasn't much because we texted every day). That sense of being happy just being together lasted for me for the whole time.

The third feeling was definitely lust. Poor G. He bore the brunt of me being denied orgasms for a week ;) I was pretty good in the cab. G rested his hand just above my knee and the touch went straight to all my arousal zones. He was perfectly well behaved (well, mostly) and didn't do anything in the car, but my desire for him was strong. We checked into the hotel and the desk clerk asked about the purpose of our visit. I wanted to say, "to fuck his brains out" but instead I said, "just because" with a blush and a smile. I'm pretty sure she thought we were a married couple having a bit of a reconnection vacation. But the lust may have peaked in the elevator on our ride to the 14th floor. It was just the two of us, and G kissed me. He pushed me back against the elevator wall and I could feel his hardness pressed against me. His kiss was passionate and my hands pulled him in tighter. He was groping me, I was groping him...if the ride had been longer, I would have stripped him naked in the elevator...but we arrived at the 14th floor, so we straightened up and went to unlock our room.

Lust was soon replaced with deep, sexual satisfaction. It is hard to describe, but sex with G is always amazing. His kisses, his touches, him going down on me, me going down on him, and the feel of his cock massaging me inside. All of it is just top tier, "should win awards" good. In this instance, I came quickly and often. He was trying to make himself last, and I laughed whenever he'd get a certain look of concentration on his face because I knew he was really close to the edge. But he did manage it. After an amazingly long time (an hour? I'm not sure. But the eclipse came and went while we were distracted), he suggested that I pull out my phone and call my husband.

So I did. Adventurer answered. I asked if he was busy with work or if our daughter was around (She had the day off). He said no on both counts. Then I asked if he wanted to listen to my boyfriend filled me with cum. He gave a very enthusiastic answer. I held the phone near me as G slid back inside. He filled me deeply and I moaned. Despite his earlier marathon, he still lasted awhile fucking me quite hard. I came loudly. Then G asked if I was ready for his cum. I said I was. He asked where I wanted it and I said, "In my pussy. You are the only one who gets to cum there". He groaned in response and pumped me full. I could feel him pulsing inside me for minutes afterwards. I wrapped my legs around him and told him not to leave. He said he wasn't going anywhere.

Then, I picked up my phone and told my husband that I was going to go now and that I loved him.

There is so much about this that made me smile :D :mrgreen:!!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:23 pm

My friend, Adventurer, and Seekingmore12. I just caught up on your April adventures..........Wow :mrgreen:!!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:28 pm

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:19 am

G
XOXO

And I love what we have too. I know that bdsm play isn't your type of thing and appreciate your lack of judgment.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:32 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:23 pm
My friend, Adventurer, and Seekingmore12. I just caught up on your April adventures..........Wow :mrgreen:!!
Thanks Farmgirl. It was so much fun. I mentioned to G this morning that we should do it again....soon.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:57 pm

Summer is coming, and I'm working on my hot wife summer checklist.

- I want an overnight with G
- G and Adventurer have agreed to tag team ravage me
- I want a hotel date with Adventurer (not hot wife related, but there will definitely be fun sex)
- I'm thinking about trying a nude beach, just because

Anyone else planning anything fun?

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:37 pm

Nude beach, nude beach, nude beach, nude beach.....yay

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:07 am

A picnic ?

G

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:10 am

LFA - Looking into my crystal ball, I'm seeing something in a parking lot sometime this summer.