Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lookingforadventure

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:15 pm

CurvyNerdMILF wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:13 pm
That sounds like utter bliss. What a beautiful moment.
Thank you. It was a very special moment for me.... and D too.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:35 pm

You are a fantastic writer!

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:24 am

superb101 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:35 pm
You are a fantastic writer!
Thank you superb101. Funny story, I have dabbled in writing erotic fiction in the past...but only for my husband. He has often told me that I should post some online. He told me that they were good and people would enjoy them. I went so far as to create a literotica account (with a fake name), but then chickened out. I'm beginning to think that, just this one time, he may have been right. LOL.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:41 am

You are welcome. Personally, I find the non-fiction to be much better. Im definitely interested in all your real thoughts and feelings before, during and after your meets.
Fiction or non, i have to agree with your husband about you getting into writing! (yep, we are ganging up on you:)

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:48 am

Fantastic account of the first time you were fucked by another man. As the husband of a hotwife, I particularly enjoyed the part where, after your first fucking you tried to rejoin your husband, but he turned you back again to watch you fucked a second time. And I loved your description of how your pussy felt when your husband finally did fuck you.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:59 am

So excited to read about your next date

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:21 am

Beautiful story beautifully written. I'm so hard right now.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:41 am

For those who were looking forward to the next chapter of our story, here it is. Note that this one has fewer "sexy bits" and is more focused on some of the real emotions and issues that are part of this experience.

I’ve already mentioned that D and I sometimes dabble in BDSM play. It isn’t a huge part of our sex lives, but something we experiment with now and then -- because sex is fun, and you might as well enjoy the play :)

I’ve also mentioned a few of the submissive things that I have explored with a new, online friend (Sir). What I haven’t mentioned yet is that D and I also switch it up from time to time and I take more of the Domme role.

Now, I’m not one to brag but “Mistress K” can be pretty hot :) Mistress K has a black corset that cinches at the waist and pushes my already large breasts up so that they are prominently on display. At 5’9, I’m already tall, but add some stilettos and thigh high stockings with garters and my legs seem to go on forever.

And if Mistress K is going to go through all the trouble to get dressed up, she’s going to demand complete obedience. If you keep her satisfied, you may be suitably rewarded. Fail, and a flogger may come out.

D enjoys the play, even if I frequently fall out of character.

Our online profile doesn’t mention anything about BDSM play. It really isn’t my first fantasy, and wasn’t what I was looking for in my hot wife experience. But sometimes people don’t read the profile or just reach out anyway. X is one of them. He identifies as a sub and was looking for a woman to dominate him.

I had been pleasantly surprised by my conversations with Sir, and how enjoyable BDSM play could be with someone other than D. Plus, I liked how up front and honest X was in his first message to me. I’ve mentioned before that if people are interesting, I’ll be interested. So I decided to give it a shot.

It didn’t hurt that X was currently working on the other side of the continent. There was no pressure to actually meet or do anything in real life. Mistress K could play from the safety of the digital world.

Taking a cue from my play with Sir, I asked X what he liked about submission. I learned that he craved rules and instruction. He liked being denied orgasms for long periods of time, and being forced to perform at his mistress’ whim. Previous mistresses had paraded him on a beach in a speedo with a collar and leash, had made him cum in front a roomful of their friends, and had trained him to cum when his nipple was twisted.

I told him that was a bit extreme for me. I’m more of a dabbler at domination, and am not very good at humiliation kind of play. He wanted to keep chatting anyway. He was working in a remote location far from his friends and family. He was lonely and bored and would enjoy whatever play I was willing to offer.

We developed a rhythm. He was working long days, six days a week. I told him that he was welcome to edge himself after work throughout the week, but was not permitted to cum. On Sundays, when he had the day off, he’d reach out and I’d give him instructions. If he carried them out to my liking, he’d be permitted to cum. If he really pleased me, I’d send him a sexy photo or two to inspire his edging throughout the next week.

Over the course of a few weeks, he shaved his pubic area for me and sent me photos. He drove into town to buy women’s panties and modelled them for me. He wrote my name above his penis with a sharpie. You get the idea.

He seemed really into it. He and D would sometimes chat together about both serving me...kissing my shoes, doing my bidding, vying for the opportunity to lick my pussy.

Ultimately, though, the fantasy wasn’t for me. I didn't mind playing the role, but I wasn't getting much out of it. I told X that D and I were going to take our exploration in another direction. He said that was fine, but he’d love to stay in touch. He’d reach out occasionally (wishing us a merry Christmas, letting us know when he was back in the area, that sort of thing). Sometimes we’d flirt a bit. He was a nice guy, his kink just wasn’t mine.

Then, in April, I got a text from the male half of a couple that we were online friends with. Typically, we only chatted as a foursome. Both he and his partner, and D and I had that expectation for our online chatting. The conversation went something like this.

Him: Sorry for reaching out privately, but I wanted to tell you that some guy is sharing pictures of you online.

Me: What???? What do you mean?

Him: He reached out about possibly playing with (wife) and I. He shared some pictures of "his partner." There were no faces or anything, but I recognized them right away as being you.

Me: Who was the guy?

Him: X

Me: I know him. That’s weird that he’d say I was his partner though.

Him: Yeah. He didn’t mention D at all, so I wasn’t sure if maybe you and X were having a secret thing on the side. That’s why I didn’t reach out on the group chat.

Me: No. I only play with D there. What kind of pictures did he share?

Him: Hot ones, truthfully :) You in a corset, one with a strap on, some lingerie shots. I was aroused, but thought it was weird that he was sharing them. It’s one of our fears with doing this sort of thing -- that pictures of (wife) will get out there somewhere. I thought you’d want to know.

Me: Thank you. I appreciate it. I wonder who else he shared them with? I’m so embarrassed.

Him: Don’t be embarrassed, he’s the jerk. And like I said, there were no faces or anything. I’m going to block him now. I have no interest in chatting with someone who would do that.

Me: Thanks. And thanks for letting me know. I’m going to go fill D in.

Let me just say that the whole encounter was like a punch to the gut. It was such a violation to me-- I should be able to control who I share photos of myself with! Especially if the photos were of part of my sexuality that I wasn't sure was entirely a good fit for me.

The more I thought about it, the more upset I became. I felt like I had respected X and his desires. I never judged him, and even went out of my way to try to give him a fantasy that he’d enjoy. I felt like we had a mutual respect for each other and a casual sort of friendship. Clearly that was one-sided.

And then my brain went to even darker places. I felt like D and I had been very careful about our privacy, but what if somehow someone I knew found out? Was I willing to risk my job and the respect of my extended family? Was I ready to try to explain it to my kids?

I hadn’t had any guilt or negative associations after our threesome with G or my conversations with Sir, but now I felt cheap and disposable -- as if I had somehow minimized my worth by choosing to explore my sexuality. I cried. D comforted me.

I eventually got to a place where I realized that I had nothing to be ashamed of. I also recognized that the risk to me was pretty minimal because X didn’t have any face photos of me. But, the experience still shook us up. I don’t want to speak for D, but I think that seeing me hurt in that way made him worry as well. His worries weren’t all the same as mine, but he felt them just as strongly.

We ultimately decided to take a break. We deleted our online account and took Kik off our phones. We spent the next four or so weeks going “back to normal”. We had great sex. We celebrated our anniversary (20 years!). And eventually we got to a place where we could talk about maybe giving it another try. We discussed what we had liked about our previous play, what parts had caused either of us any concerns, and what we might be looking for going forward.

I share this not because I need anyone to feel sorry for me, but because I want to be honest and authentic about our experience. There are people out there who might treat you as less than human, and there are real opportunities to get hurt. I also think that the experience of taking a break and recalibrating as a couple was really helpful in our journey. I recommend it to others when roadblocks and hurdles come up for you as well.

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:42 pm

I am so sorry that this happened to you! I am a bit concerned and might need to consider how I am sharing my photos. I recently had a terrible set of text interactions with a real asshole who decided I was the hottest MILF ever and he should have me but was extremely possessive toward me though we hadn’t met and was truly pushing my limits at every turn. I could actually see him as someone who would post my photos somewhere.
I am: The female half of a married, polyamorous stag/vixen pair
Available for: I’m pretty polysaturated at the moment.
Current fantasy: (Pondering…)
My adventures: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63778

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:09 pm

CurvyNerdMILF wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:42 pm
I am so sorry that this happened to you! I am a bit concerned and might need to consider how I am sharing my photos. I recently had a terrible set of text interactions with a real asshole who decided I was the hottest MILF ever and he should have me but was extremely possessive toward me though we hadn’t met and was truly pushing my limits at every turn. I could actually see him as someone who would post my photos somewhere.
Now I'm the one who is sorry this happened to you! I'm sending you a virtual hug.

I still prefer to approach this adventure assuming the best in people. I'd rather trust that people are decent human beings, than assume that all of them are slimy. Plus, there are some real gems out there! But I'm also getting better (post-break) at using the "block" function to stop chatting with those who deserve it.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:13 pm

Sorry both of you went through this but I thank you for sharing!

This is one of the reasons I am so protective when it comes to pictures being shared here. I always want to make sure consent has been given.

I have always been a bit slow in sharing pictures myself. I never share completely nude pics, men do not see my face until I have decided I am interested in actually meeting them in person and I never allow videos. Those are the choices I have made to protect our privacy and reduce the possibility if my pictures being shared. (Maybe I'm just naturally suspicious?)

Seekingmore12

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:57 am

What a creep….thank you for sharing with the community.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:03 pm

Thank you all... and thanks for the private messages too. I really am ok, and the good news is that this experience led to a lot of good conversations between D and I. I think we are stronger because of it.

As for X, I think he was letting the fantasy control his actions. I think he forgot that there was a real person at the other end (something I notice here sometimes too).

I should say that he did apologize.... profusely....once he knew I knew. We don't chat anymore, but I don't think he's a bad person.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:04 pm

P.S. I think I should work on writing the next part of our story. "K and D visit a sex club" is a fun one 😉

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:14 pm

I'm amazed how well you are handling the betrayal of this guy -- even to say he's not a bad person. At least no one would recognize your pictures unless, like the male half of the couple you played online with, he could tell it was you without seeing your face. Glad you are still going to write up the next part of your story at the sex club. I've been to sex clubs several time and had fun; even though my girlfriend had more fun.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:21 pm

During our beak, D and I had some discussions about IF we wanted to proceed with including others in our sex life, and what that would look like if we did. We discovered that, for us, this is a “want” not a “need.” We could give it up and still be very satisfied with our sex lives.

At the same time, neither of us wanted to give it up. We both enjoyed this new adventure. I found that it brought out something new in me. Flirting with my husband is fun, but flirting with other men brought it to a whole new level. I liked the play of it all and the anticipation of first meetings, first kisses, and first tastes of something more.

My husband enjoyed watching me explore different sides of my sexuality and how that translated into our own sex life. He liked knowing that I was receiving pleasure, and he was also aroused by sharing me, watching me, and participating in a MFM threesome with me.

After our previous experiences, we committed to being more careful about who we shared photos with. We also learned that I don't like playing with someone that I have no connection with. Anonymous and impersonal sex isn't for me. It just leaves me feeling empty and guilty. We decided that I would always decide who I played with, and he would respect that and not pressure me to consider people I wasn’t interested in.

My husband explained that he wanted to feel included and involved in whatever my relationships looked like. I committed to making sure that happened, and also that I would check in regularly to see how he was feeling about everything.

We recreated our online account and started chatting again. When a woman reached out to our online account, it provided a twist but we thought that might be perfect for our next adventure.

Tina(names have been changed) was in her 40s. She had been dating Adam for a few years. They loved each other deeply but were sexually mismatched. Tina has a high sex drive and loves kinky adventures. She had been in a Sub/Dom relationship for a time that was really intense. She wasn’t ready for that again but did crave more BDSM play. Adam was more vanilla. He didn’t judge her for her kinks, but didn’t really get into the play either.

They created an account to see if they could find a way to satisfy her desires without compromising their relationship with each other.

Tina and D chatted a bit and I thought that they would be great together. He’s an amazing lover and is fun and creative in bed. I had no doubt that he could give her a very enjoyable evening. I also liked that she was in a committed relationship and wouldn’t be looking for that from him.

The only complication was that D had no interest in doing something with Tina unless I was there. Tina and Adam had a similar understanding. That meant we had to figure out what a four-way play date could look like...even if Adam and I were mostly watching.

Fortunately, I love chatting with other women about sex! Tina and I took over the conversation and came up with an excellent idea. We would meet for drinks and then head over to a sex club for the evening. Tina had frequented this club many times in the past with previous boyfriends. She thought D and I would love it.

D and I had actually been hoping to check it out, but were nervous about our first time. Having a “tour guide” available to show us around and answer questions would be perfect. We set a date for a Saturday evening.

We also discussed some ground rules “woman to woman”. Tina didn’t want to do a full swap on our first meeting. That was fine with me since I hadn’t exchanged three words with Adam at that point in time. She also wasn’t comfortable with passionate kissing.

“What if I want to kiss you though” I joked.

She was totally on board with that. :) Girl on girl action would have no limits!

I said that I was sure D would enjoy receiving a blow job from two women at once, and asked if she might be up for that. She was willing as long as Adam got a turn too. We had a plan!

D and I arrived first at the patio where we had agreed to meet for drinks. We ordered a round and texted Tina and Adam. They were running late but arrived about 30 minutes later. Tina is beautiful. She’s shorter than me (probably 5’5 or so), blonde and has blue eyes. She’s also very confident and has an outgoing personality. We hugged her hello and D told her she was beautiful.

Adam is about 6’2 and clean cut. He played soccer when he was younger and still has a bit of an athlete’s build. He’s a bit quieter than Tina, but was thoughtful and charming. He shook D’s hand and I gave him a hug. We ordered more drinks.

The conversation was pretty good considering we didn’t know each other well. I like to know people’s stories, so I asked a lot of questions and we found some areas of common ground beyond sex. Eventually we decided to walk over to the club. So far the vibe had been more "friendly" than "sexy". I wasn’t sure if the connection between D and Tina was as strong as they hoped it would be.

D held my hand as we walked down the street. He gave it a squeeze. “I guess I’m spoiled,” he whispered to me. “When you are married to the sexiest woman ever, you don’t really want anything else.”

I laughed and told him I loved him. I’d make sure he had a great evening no matter what. We found where we needed to be, signed in, and were given keys to a locker for our things. As first timers, we were also offered a tour.

On this particular night, the club was only open to couples and single women. No single men were allowed. It had been a bathhouse for the gay community in the 1970’s and still had a pool as part of its facilities. It also contained a dungeon with BDSM paraphernalia, a room with mirrored ceilings, and several theme rooms to live out your fantasies whether they were on a stripper pole, in the backseat of a car, using a glory hole, or just being on display for others to watch.

We asked the tour guide a few questions and then went to the locker room to undress. We decided to hit the pool first, so I stripped down to put my dress and things in the locker. I had been wearing a lace teddy underneath my summer sundress and caught Adam checking it out from the other side of the locker room. I gave him a little shimmy. He nudged Tina and she looked too.

“You never know what to wear in these types of situations,” I said with a wink, “Maybe it’ll come back out to play later.”

They said that they hoped so.

I was a bit nervous about being completely naked, so I put on a two-piece bathing suit and D put on his swim trunks. Adam was naked but with a towel wrapped around his waist. Tina had on swim bottoms and a mesh cover up on top. Her perky nipples poked through. We went out to the pool.

The clientele that night were very young. We were surrounded by beautiful couples in their late 20s and early 30’s. Most were naked. Some were wearing fetish gear. I decided to be brave and took my bikini top off and left it on the chair as we got into the pool.

“You have beautiful breasts,” Tina said admiringly.

“Thank you, you can touch them if you want,” I teased. She gave them a little squeeze as we got in the pool.

Adam and D offered to get us drinks and went over to the bar while T and I chatted.

“Are the people always so young,” I asked her. “I feel really old.”

“No, the crowd changes every time I come here, but I suspect that some older folks will come later this evening,” she said.

I asked a few questions about her previous experiences there, what she had done, what had surprised her, etc. She told me tales of coming on the nights when single men were permitted and how it can sometimes get out of hand with guys getting really pushy about wanting to play.

D and Adam returned and we had a toast to the evening.

As we chatted, I noticed a couple sitting on the edge of the pool near us. They looked to be about 25. He was thin with glasses and a nice smile. She was a bit curvier, brunette, with stainless steel piercings in each nipple. I couldn't resist walking over.

“Sorry to interrupt, but can I ask you about your piercings,” I asked her.

She didn’t mind, so we had a bit of a chat. I explained that my husband found nipple piercings very hot, but that I was a bit of a chicken about the pain involved. She told me about her experience and how it had gone. I asked if they lessened sensitivity at all or changed how she liked her breasts played with during sex.

From behind me, I could hear a bit of a chuckle as Adam asked D, “Does she always chat up strangers like that”

D just smiled. “Oh, she’s very charming. She can win anyone over, and doesn’t mind doing so.”

I thanked the young woman for her helpful information and then rejoined my group.

“Hey, it's not every day or every place that you get the opportunity to talk to someone about their nipple piercings,” I explained. “Don’t judge me.”

“So....are you going to do it now?” D asked me, with a hopeful glance at my nipples.

“I don’t know, she still said it was at least a 7 out of 10 for pain,” I grimaced in response.

“Well, you’ve got great breasts and I think they would look very nice on you,” Adam offered.

I told them that if they were going to keep ganging up on me, I was going to go and towel off, but I was laughing as I said it. We sat on some lounge chairs for a bit and watched as a young man lifted his girlfriend out of the water, positioned her at the edge of the pool, and proceeded to lick her pussy.

Putting down my drink, I took D by the hand and said, “Oh my goodness! I think we need to go check out some of those rooms upstairs for a bit.”

He laughed. “Yes, my insatiable wife. Whatever you say.”

As we walked away, I paused and looked over my shoulder at Tina and Adam. “You can join us if you want,” I said with a wink.

(To be continued)

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:48 pm

The story is just getting good.

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:00 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:48 pm
The story is just getting good.
Patience is a virtue young man. And good things come to those who wait ;)

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:02 pm

Wit, charm, intelligence galore with a gift for writing... love your sexperimentation... looking forward to more as you blossom into a HOT hotwife!

Seekingmore12

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:36 am

boing469 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:02 pm
Wit, charm, intelligence galore with a gift for writing... love your sexperimentation... looking forward to more as you blossom into a HOT hotwife!
Yes, and a knack for explaining the complex emotions around this type of activity…..

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:49 am

I am eager to hear more about this. I think we are waiting to do a sex club until after younger children can be vaccinated. But I reeeeeeallly want to go to one. To watch and be watched, at a minimum. Not sure if I’d want full-on sex with a stranger in that situation, but having my husband with me and others occupying my hands and mouth seems really exciting.
I am: The female half of a married, polyamorous stag/vixen pair
Available for: I’m pretty polysaturated at the moment.
Current fantasy: (Pondering…)
My adventures: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63778

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:20 pm

You all are so sweet and kind. Thank you. And CurvyNerdMILF you know that I think you are a kindred spirit. So here's the next installment to give you a bit of the juicy bits from our sex club evening. I had A LOT of fun that night, so the story may take a few days to tell well ;)

---

Tina and Adam said they would find us upstairs shortly. They wanted to have a smoke outside first. That sounded fine to us, and would give us an opportunity to explore a bit and figure out what we wanted to do.

D and I went to the locker room to get out of our swimsuits. I wasn’t quite ready to walk around fully naked, so I put my black teddy back on. It is lacy with a thong back and has a few extra straps across the chest giving it a bit of a bondage vibe. D nodded appreciatively at my choice. He opted to go fully naked but with a towel around his waist.

He took my hand and we began our exploration. We peeked in the dungeon on the main floor and he asked me how aroused I was at the thought of playing there. I agreed that a lot of the equipment was quite exciting to me, but we decided to wait until later to give it a try.

We went up the main staircase and the first room we noticed was what they called, “the Red Room.” It had a wide door and was filled, wall-to-wall, with red, vinyl cushions. At this point in time, the room was filled with about half a dozen young women in their 20’s, who were all naked. Two women were fingering each other on one end, but most of the group was just chatting socially and laughing together.

We gave them a friendly smile and nod as we walked by, but felt it would be a bit weird to interrupt what was going on there. D said that he would have felt like a perverted old man watching them or even just going in to have a chat.

The other rooms on the floor were still empty this early in the evening because most of the crowd was out by the pool. That was fine with me. I didn’t need anyone else for what I had in mind. I took D by the hand, led him into one room and told him that I wanted to suck his cock. He unwrapped his towel, leaned back on the large cushioned bed and told me that I was welcome to it.

I climbed up next to him and got on all fours. I must admit that I positioned my body strategically so that anyone walking by would get a good glimpse of my ass in my teddy. Then I leaned down and began to worship his erection.

He might be embarrassed if I talk about his cock too much here, so I’ll just say that at the sex club that night I saw more penises than I had ever seen in my life...and I realized how I lucked out in that department.

I enjoy teasing D, so I alternate between sucking his balls, licking his shaft, and taking him as deeply as I can. I was in the middle of the deep throating motion when I noticed movement in my peripheral vision. I cocked my head slightly and saw Tina and Adam near the door. They watched for a minute, then walked away.

I popped up and told D that I’d be right back. I walked out into the hall and told them that they were welcome to join us if they wanted, but there was obviously no pressure.

“We didn’t want to interrupt,” Tina said, explaining their departure.

“It is entirely your call,” I assured her, “but there is plenty of space in the room.”

I turned to go back to D and they followed me. Inside the door, I had a sudden moment of inspiration that I still can’t explain. “Can I kiss you?” I asked Tina.

She laughed and reminded me that she had just had a cigarette. I said that I didn’t mind. She took my face in her hands and pulled me close.

I had never kissed a woman before and I rather enjoyed it (cigarette taste aside). Her lips were soft and it was erotic to feel her breasts pressed against mine as we let our tongues tango a little bit.

We broke the kiss and Adam said, “Dang. That was hot.” D agreed.

The kiss seemed to spark Tina’s arousal. She looked down at my breasts and asked if she could touch them again. I told her she was welcome to touch them as much as she wanted all evening long. She reached out to grope one and I made eye contact with Adam. He was clearly enjoying the show.

It was a very short interaction, but seemed to break the ice a bit. Everyone was now feeling a bit more comfortable with each other.

Tina untied Adam’s towel and gave his cock a squeeze. She commented on how aroused our little demonstration had made him. She thought that maybe he should slide it against her wet pussy for a bit, and she slid her bathing suit bottom to the side.

I went back to kiss D (who had stood up and wrapped his towel back around his waist). He gave my ass a squeeze.

Tina spoke up from across the room to say that I have an amazing ass. I gave her a little shimmy and then went to bend over the bed. Hands down, ass up, I looked over my shoulder and told her she could slap it a bit. I honestly don’t know what came over me. I am a fairly confident person in real life, but this was a whole other level. I was assertive and sexual with these near strangers in a way that I hadn’t expected to be.

Tina groped my right cheek a bit and gave it a light slap. I told Adam he could slap it too. He played with the left. Then Tina wound up and gave my right cheek a really hard smack.

(Note to self: make sure you know other people’s intensity levels before you agree to let them spank you).

“Oh dear, I think I left a handprint,” Tina said with a smile.

“Well, I wouldn’t be surprised. That was a really hard one,” I responded.

“I bet it made K really wet,” D said from a few feet away. Truthfully, I think he was trying to save my ass from another smack. He shifted the attention to something new.

Putting on his most charming face, he suggested, “Why don’t you masturbate for us and show us just how aroused that made you.”

I shot him a look because he knows that I’m a bit embarrassed masturbating in front of other people. It took me a long time to let him watch me. Now he was asking me to do it for strangers!

Maybe sensing my discomfort, Tina suggested that Adam lean back and she would play with his cock while he watched.

With that going on on one side of the room, I felt a little less self-conscious. I leaned back on some pillows, pulled the teddy to one side and slid my fingers between my pussy lips. D was right, I was already very wet. I slid a couple of fingers inside myself and enjoyed the sensation of being filled. Then I began to rub my clit.

The whole time, I watched as Tina stroked Adam’s cock. He was fully erect now and she expertly slid her fingers over the tip of his shaft, and then used his pre-cum to lubricate him. She moved slowly as both she and Adam kept their eyes on me.

The whole evening had been arousing and this experience of being watched just sent me over the edge. I came very quickly. My husband, who had been sitting right next to me, slid his fingers inside me and began to fuck me hard and fast. I leaned back and moaned as I let myself just enjoy it. The next thing I knew, I was squirting all over. It was seriously embarrassing (except that it also felt really good).

I heard Tina tell Adam, “You owe me an orgasm like that later tonight.”

Adam agreed, but asked if she would please take him in her mouth now. Tina knelt down and began to take him deeply.

D asked me to get on my hands and knees so that he could feel me. Avoiding the puddle I had made on the bed, brought me pretty close to where Tina and Adam were playing. As D pulled my teddy to the side and slid his cock in me from behind, I saw Adam smile at me.

“You have beautiful breasts,” he mouthed. I’m not sure if he was trying to be secretive from D or Tina, but I went along with it...even though I’m sure D noticed as well.

“Thank you,” I mouthed back.

“May I?” he mouthed, reaching a hand out. I nodded and he began to cup and feel my breast as D continued to fuck me. I reached out a hand and ran it over Adam’s skin for just a minute and then had to brace myself back on all fours because I could feel yet another orgasm building.

I came hard and loud. I collapsed onto the bed.

Tina stopped her blow job action and told Adam that he would have to wait for a bit. She wanted him to save his orgasm for later that evening. D said that he also wasn’t ready to cum yet. Tina suggested that we go get another round of drinks to rehydrate.

I said that I’d join them there in a few minutes, I just wanted to clean up my puddle first. We all laughed and agreed to meet down by the pool in a few minutes.

My handsome husband grabbed some sanitizing spray and a spare towel and wiped down the cushions for me.

“You are a sex goddess. Let me do this for you,” he said as he cleaned. “Seriously, you never cease to amaze me. That was incredibly sexy.”

I told him that I was a bit embarrassed to have been the only one to orgasm thus far, but he reminded me that the night was still young. Plus, we still had that dungeon to try out.

(To be continued)

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:00 am

I absolutely love your writing. Your thoughts and feelings about playing with the other woman is of particular intrigue to me ( a fetish of mine) but I do love it all!

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:10 pm

Following

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:54 am

We seem to be blessed with a number of new verified hotwives, including you and CurvyNerdMILF, who are excellent writers. I hope you don't limit your posts to the Verified Hotwives section where the rest of us can't read them.