Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:29 pm

Apparently tomorrow (January 14) is the Feast of the Ass. Technically this is a religious festival to commemorate the donkey that bore Mary and Jesus to Egypt.....but Adventurer has other things in mind. :whip:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:25 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:29 pm
Apparently tomorrow (January 14) is the Feast of the Ass. Technically this is a religious festival to commemorate the donkey that bore Mary and Jesus to Egypt.....but Adventurer has other things in mind. :whip:
LoL - it is open to interpretation eh :D

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:04 am

Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:29 pm
LFA - An all day video fest of Donkey Kong? :o :???: :lol: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:35 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:04 am

Lol. Yup, you guessed it!

Plus a butt plug.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:21 pm

Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:35 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:04 am

Lol. Yup, you guessed it!

Plus a butt plug.
LFA - The one with a tail I hope. :shock: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:48 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:21 pm

Funny you should mention that. The tail came out for the birthday celebration last weekend, and also one day this week. I was working from home and Adventurer asked me to wear the tail during a video meeting. I put a dress over top. No one was the wiser. . But I had to tuck my tail a bit in order to sit comfortably.

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:14 am

Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:25 am
Let's change the subject from the idea of photos, shall we? :)

Here's the write-up about my solo hotel date with G.

----

I pulled up to the hotel and texted D to let him know I had arrived. I was a bit early, but G was even earlier. When I looked up from my phone, I saw him approaching my car. I got out, smiled at him, and gave him a kiss.

His lips and body felt good against mine. I could have kissed him in the parking lot for a long time, but I was mindful that someone I know might drive by.

Pulling back slightly, but still keeping his arms around me, G told me that there was bad news. We had asked for early check in, but our room wasn’t ready yet. I gave him another quick kiss and said that that was ok. I’m pretty happy to go with the flow. G took my hand and we walked to the gazebo on the hotel grounds to wait it out.

“I’m a little bit nervous,” I confessed as I sat next to him on the gazebo bench.

G wanted to know why, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. Maybe it was just because this was my first time having sex without D there. It felt like a big step, even though I had had sex with G before. G put his arm around me on the bench and pulled me in for another kiss. My nerves soon disappeared.

He had a small cooler bag with him. When we broke our kiss, I asked him what was in it.

“Some champagne plus a couple surprises,” he told me with a smile. He took one of my legs in his hands and put it across his own so that he could stroke it. I was grateful that D had helped me fully lotion my body before I left. I was soft and smooth all over :)

G apologized. He had intended to bring flowers, but the store he stopped at on the way didn’t have anything nice.

I was going to make a joke by quoting Pretty Woman (“I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing”) but I wasn’t sure if it would land the right way. I mean, I’m not ACTUALLY a “sure thing”, although on this occasion I was pretty sure that G was going to get into my panties pretty quickly. :)

Instead, I thanked him for his good intentions and gave him another kiss. It turns out that the gazebo is the smoking spot for hotel guests. As we were kissing, someone came outside for a cigarette. G and I decided that was our sign to leave.

G went to check on our room and I went to grab my bag from my car. (Based on the advice of the women in the ladies lounge, I had packed a “sex date bag” with condoms, lube, a change of lingerie and a few other essentials).

I met G as he was walking back out of the lobby. “No luck,” he told me. “The room is going to be another 30 minutes.” We decided to go for a drive.

G had lived in my city as a child, so he said he’d take me to see his childhood home. We chatted as we drove, and his hand frequently found its way to my leg -- stroking the skin above my knee and sliding up towards my thigh.

We found his elementary school, drove down several streets in his neighborhood, and parked across the street from his old home. He pointed out where he used to cut through people’s yards to get to his friends’ homes. It was cute to think about him in his younger years.

Plus, there is something about parking in a car with a sexy man that is a real turn on. I told him that before he put the car back in drive, he needed to kiss me again. He was happy to oblige. He also slid his hand further up my leg. I spread my legs for him a bit, and he got a good feel of just how wet he was making me.

His fingers parted my pussy lips and I felt my body quiver in pleasure. We decided to drive quickly back to the hotel.

In the lobby, the hotel clerk smiled and handed G the key to our room. There may have been a knowing look on her face, but I didn’t care. We pushed the elevator button, and waited for it to arrive. We had already been waiting for 40 minutes to get into the room, one can only have so much patience. We decided to take the stairs.

G suggested that I go up ahead of him. He was not subtle about ogling my ass as we went. I gave it a bit of extra sway as I walked. If he wants to look, I might as well give him a show, I figured.

The top of the stairs was directly across the hall from our room. G got out his key and a maid gave us yet another knowing look. It made me blush. I felt like a high school kid on prom night - everyone knew what we were about to do, but I was so excited about it that I didn’t care.

We got inside the room and G stripped off his shorts, saying that his erection had been getting very uncomfortable. He took off his shirt as well and went to put the champagne in the mini fridge. I laughed at his boxers and socks look. He responded by pulling me into his body for a deep kiss.

He walked me backwards towards the bed and pushed me down. He told me he couldn’t wait any longer. He slid my dress up, spread my legs, and used his tongue to push my lingerie to the side so he could taste my wetness and massage my clit. It was amazing. I think I came after only a couple of minutes. :)

I think that’s when I decided to give him a better demonstration of the lingerie that D had picked out for the occasion. I stood up and removed my dress, as G got out of his boxers. As I dropped my dress to the floor, G was very appreciative of the lace teddy. I did a little spin, and I’m pretty sure the thong did as it was intended. With that said, the teddy only stayed on my body for a couple of minutes. Then G was between my legs again.

Eventually, we decided to break out the condoms. G lifted my legs up on his shoulders and penetrated me deeply. I had already orgasmed a few times, but this was intense. I could feel the tip of his cock hitting my g-spot and my juices leaking out around him. I told him that I was going to cum, and he smiled.

“Cum for me baby,” he said, and it sent me over the edge.

He fucked me slowly after that, enjoying the feeling of being inside me. I stroked his chest, and sometimes he leaned forward to kiss me. He began to pick up speed. I could see his orgasm building. He pulled out and climbed on the bed next to me. He removed the condom and asked if I wanted to take a very special photo for D.

I laughed because, as we planned for our date in the preceding weeks, we had talked about fucking on the hotel desk. I was going to be a sexy librarian and he was going to cum all over my face and glasses so that we could send a sexy photo back to D. Alas, we had forgotten that part (the desk looked pretty flimsy anyway) and I wasn’t wearing my glasses, but the idea of a cum facial was still super sexy.

I told him I wanted his cum all over me. He was happy to fulfil my desire. He grabbed my phone for me and I held it as he stroked his cock inches from my face. The first shot landed near my mouth. Another on my cheek. Then one on my nose. I took a photo of my smiling, cum-covered face inches from G’s still-hard cock...and a second photo as I licked him clean.

I sent them to D. He responded immediately and told me how much he loves my slutty side :)

I went to the bathroom to clean up a bit as G popped the champagne and brought me a glass. We toasted to our first solo date and to how well it was going. He also brought out some berries, and fed me one.

“Pretty Woman was right, it brings out the flavor of the champagne,” he said to me as I took the berry from his fingers. I smiled to myself because I hadn’t told him that I had almost quoted Pretty Woman to him earlier in the gazebo. It seemed like a funny coincidence, but one that made me happy by how in sync we were with each other.

I lay back naked on the bed to sip my champagne. G got on the bed beside me. I had a mischievous thought, so I dipped a strawberry between my pussy lips and lifted it to his lips. It was creamy and he smiled as he took it on his tongue.

He dipped a finger in his champagne and traced some of it across my nipples. Then licked it up with his tongue. The champagne flutes were soon put down in favor of round two.

We ended up spending about three hours fucking, kissing, cuddling, and fucking some more. Sometimes it was passionate and lust-filled. Sometimes it was tender and sweet. I enjoyed licking, kissing and sucking his cock to revive it after a break. I enjoyed straddling him and grinding my wet pussy against his hard cock as I kissed him. I enjoyed being bent over the bed as he took me from behind and slapped my ass a bit. I enjoyed watching his face as he orgasmed deep inside me. And I very much enjoyed the multiple orgasms that I had over the course of the afternoon.

Five condoms, and a few cell phone photos later, we were rather exhausted. I lay with my head on G’s shoulder and my hand stroking his chest. I told him that I had had a really great time. I hoped we could do it again.

He said he would love to...anytime D and I wanted. Plus, we had neglected to use the desk, the jacuzzi tub, or the shower. We had a lot of things to still check off our list.

When I got home, G had sent a text telling D how amazing the afternoon had been. D responded to him after I walked through the door. He told G that I was absolutely glowing. He thanked G for taking such good care of me. I thanked them both for the wonderful experience.
I absolutely loved reading this adventure!
Thank you for sharing!
Sounds like a perfect experience for you D and G. 💕

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:36 am

Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:48 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:21 pm

Funny you should mention that. The tail came out for the birthday celebration last weekend, and also one day this week. I was working from home and Adventurer asked me to wear the tail during a video meeting. I put a dress over top. No one was the wiser. . But I had to tuck my tail a bit in order to sit comfortably.
LFA - Perhaps a trip to the thrift store to find dress/skirt you could cut a hole in for your tail. :shock: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:06 am

mrs_reese wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:14 am

Thank you for sharing!
I'm so glad you enjoyed reading about it.

And thank you for "quoting" it in your response. It was fun for me to re-read and remember. That date seems so long ago. It is fun to remember how nervous I was and the cute things G did to make the day special. I'm smiling ear-to-ear just thinking about it. Thank you.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:06 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:36 am
LFA - Perhaps a trip to the thrift store to find dress/skirt you could cut a hole in for your tail. :shock: :lol:
I'm just going to say no to this suggestion...especially before Adventurer gets any ideas ;)

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:43 am

Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:06 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:36 am
I'm just going to say no to this suggestion...especially before Adventurer gets any ideas ;)
Whoa, now lets think about this. ;)
You in a nice dress, tail out the back, little pointed ears on top........that vision almost got me!
You would make one hell of a Fox. :whip: :D !

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:29 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:43 am

You in a nice dress, tail out the back, little pointed ears on top........that vision almost got me!
Now you've done it. Seeds have been planted in Adventurer's mind and now you know this will come to fruition one day. :)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:15 am

Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:29 am
Her number1 wrote:

Whoa, now lets think about this.
You would make one hell of a Fox.
Now you've done it. Seeds have been planted in Adventurer's mind and now you know this will come to fruition one day. :)
LFA - LL34 fist pump. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:59 am

Her number1 wrote:

:lol: I bet those seeds fell on fertile ground!!!

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:43 pm

Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:06 am
mrs_reese wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:14 am

Thank you for sharing!
I'm so glad you enjoyed reading about it.

And thank you for "quoting" it in your response. It was fun for me to re-read and remember. That date seems so long ago. It is fun to remember how nervous I was and the cute things G did to make the day special. I'm smiling ear-to-ear just thinking about it. Thank you.
Your welcome💕

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:46 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:59 am
Her number1 wrote:

:lol: I bet those seeds fell on fertile ground!!!
Well, HerNumber1 mentioning that the vision "almost got him" did spark a little something. So, yes, fertile ground for that seed to be germinating.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:33 am

A couple of people have asked me about "Sir". He's still around, although we don't chat very frequently these days. It is kind of funny because he recently reminded me that there are different types of "successful" hot wife relationships that you can have. They don't all fit the same mold.

The experience was this: A month or so ago, I had a bit of a health scare when I found a lump in my breast. It ended up being nothing concerning, but there were a few weeks where I had to wait to get it checked out (Thanks again to the Ladies Lounge for being very supportive and offering good advice).

I told G about it almost right away. It isn't that my lump would impact our play in anyway, and I wasn't THAT worried about it, but I knew that he'd want to know and that he'd want to be supportive of me. (XOXO to G)

I didn't tell Sir.

Sir and I are friends, but he's a very private person. We've been texting and playing together for more than 2 years and I still don't know his last name or where he works. LOL. I know that he would never tell me if he had a health situation, so it didn't make sense to tell him. If I did, he would have been very supportive, but it just seemed to be outside of the bounds of our relationship terms. So I didn't say anything even though we talked a couple of times during those weeks of waiting.

The moment of realization about hot wife relationships came for me when I was at the hospital for my mammogram and breast ultrasound. G and Adventurer were both busy that day. They had wished me well, and asked for an update afterwards, but weren't really around to talk while I was waiting. I had just finished the mammogram and thought I'd send Sir a text.

"I just had my first mammogram. The technician kept warning me that it was going to be a bit uncomfortable and pinch, but wouldn't be as bad as I feared. As she maneuvered my breast between the plates and then had the machine squeeze them, I kind of liked it ;) Made me think of you."

It cracked me up that a hospital test made me think of BDSM play, and it cracked him up too. Plus, he wasn't busy right then. He ended up keeping me company while I was in the waiting room....just flirty and witty banter. He also suggested a virtual play date that afternoon when I was home. He never knew about my lump or that I was nervous about it, but he ended up distracting me when I needed a distraction. Maybe that was intentional. I don't know.

I can share more details about the virtual play session if anyone is interested (it ended up involving a fair bit of nipple clamping and a magic wand on my clit), but the more important thing I wanted to note was that my relationship with Sir is very different than my relationship with G, and I kind of like that. Not every play partner needs to be a boyfriend. I like having a FWB as well.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:24 am

I still follow my favorite threads here even though I have chosen to mostly abstain from offering my input in the open forum. You are a special lady to me. Your most recent post struck close to home.

Ms GILF had only had one previous mammogram in her entire life, but a new primary care provider talked her into getting one last spring. It picked up a very early stage malignant tumor.

She had a lumpectomy and some radiation therapy and is currently considered cancer free under closer supervision.

Mr GILF
Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:33 am
A couple of people have asked me about "Sir". He's still around, although we don't chat very frequently these days. It is kind of funny because he recently reminded me that there are different types of "successful" hot wife relationships that you can have. They don't all fit the same mold.

The experience was this: A month or so ago, I had a bit of a health scare when I found a lump in my breast. It ended up being nothing concerning, but there were a few weeks where I had to wait to get it checked out (Thanks again to the Ladies Lounge for being very supportive and offering good advice).

I told G about it almost right away. It isn't that my lump would impact our play in anyway, and I wasn't THAT worried about it, but I knew that he'd want to know and that he'd want to be supportive of me. (XOXO to G)

I didn't tell Sir.

Sir and I are friends, but he's a very private person. We've been texting and playing together for more than 2 years and I still don't know his last name or where he works. LOL. I know that he would never tell me if he had a health situation, so it didn't make sense to tell him. If I did, he would have been very supportive, but it just seemed to be outside of the bounds of our relationship terms. So I didn't say anything even though we talked a couple of times during those weeks of waiting.

The moment of realization about hot wife relationships came for me when I was at the hospital for my mammogram and breast ultrasound. G and Adventurer were both busy that day. They had wished me well, and asked for an update afterwards, but weren't really around to talk while I was waiting. I had just finished the mammogram and thought I'd send Sir a text.

"I just had my first mammogram. The technician kept warning me that it was going to be a bit uncomfortable and pinch, but wouldn't be as bad as I feared. As she maneuvered my breast between the plates and then had the machine squeeze them, I kind of liked it ;) Made me think of you."

It cracked me up that a hospital test made me think of BDSM play, and it cracked him up too. Plus, he wasn't busy right then. He ended up keeping me company while I was in the waiting room....just flirty and witty banter. He also suggested a virtual play date that afternoon when I was home. He never knew about my lump or that I was nervous about it, but he ended up distracting me when I needed a distraction. Maybe that was intentional. I don't know.

I can share more details about the virtual play session if anyone is interested (it ended up involving a fair bit of nipple clamping and a magic wand on my clit), but the more important thing I wanted to note was that my relationship with Sir is very different than my relationship with G, and I kind of like that. Not every play partner needs to be a boyfriend. I like having a FWB as well.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:09 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:24 am
I still follow my favorite threads here even though I have chosen to mostly abstain from offering my input in the open forum. You are a special lady to me. Your most recent post struck close to home.

Ms GILF had only had one previous mammogram in her entire life, but a new primary care provider talked her into getting one last spring. It picked up a very early stage malignant tumor.

She had a lumpectomy and some radiation therapy and is currently considered cancer free under closer supervision.

Mr GILF
It is so nice to hear from you. I'm glad you took the minute to say hello. I'm also really glad Ms. GiLF has had the all clear. Praise God for the early detection and treatment. Your news makes me so happy :)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:47 am

MrGILF glad to hear that Ms GILF's malignant tumor was detected early she is cancer free.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:49 am

LFA glad to hear that the health scare wasnt anything major. The waiting is what makes it tough :(

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:24 am

My wonderful husband got me an early valentine's day gift!

It arrived in the mail today in a mysterious yellow envelope. I wasn't expecting a delivery, so I texted Adventurer at work to let him know a package had arrived. He responded, "It is a present for you. Just to celebrate our awesome poly relationship!" :)

I asked if I had to wait to open it (please no!), and he said I could open it right away if I wanted to. You don't have to tell me twice!

It's a beautiful, silver necklace with three attached hearts. I love it, and am wearing it now.

As for being poly, I'm still not sure how I feel about that word. I definitely have hierarchy in my loves. No one but Adventurer will ever be my person in life. But, I do really like that my relationship with G has blossomed to include a type of love that is also real and meaningful.

He and I had a date last week (which reminds me, that I should write about that sometime) and one of my favourite moments was at the end when he walked me to my car. He kissed me goodbye and said that he loved me. We've said the words before, but not often, and sometimes I worry that I am the one who says it most.

(Quick aside: I tend to overthink things and I know that G is very sensitive to being respectful of my marriage and my relationship with Adventurer. He doesn't want to intrude on that or cause any issues, so I worry that if I push too much or seem too smitten, he'll back off. Adventurer tells me that I'm being ridiculous, but I still try to police myself occasionally.)

G saying, "I love you" in such an authentic way, outside of the bedroom, and not in the midst of sex, just felt really nice to me. So nice, that I smiled about it the whole drive home, and gushed about it when I talked to Adventurer. My hunch is that my new necklace may be the result of me gushing. LOL. My husband loves that I have a boyfriend.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:37 pm

Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:24 am
My wonderful husband got me an early valentine's day gift!

It arrived in the mail today in a mysterious yellow envelope. I wasn't expecting a delivery, so I texted Adventurer at work to let him know a package had arrived. He responded, "It is a present for you. Just to celebrate our awesome poly relationship!" :)

I asked if I had to wait to open it (please no!), and he said I could open it right away if I wanted to. You don't have to tell me twice!

It's a beautiful, silver necklace with three attached hearts. I love it, and am wearing it now.

As for being poly, I'm still not sure how I feel about that word. I definitely have hierarchy in my loves. No one but Adventurer will ever be my person in life. But, I do really like that my relationship with G has blossomed to include a type of love that is also real and meaningful.

He and I had a date last week (which reminds me, that I should write about that sometime) and one of my favourite moments was at the end when he walked me to my car. He kissed me goodbye and said that he loved me. We've said the words before, but not often, and sometimes I worry that I am the one who says it most.

(Quick aside: I tend to overthink things and I know that G is very sensitive to being respectful of my marriage and my relationship with Adventurer. He doesn't want to intrude on that or cause any issues, so I worry that if I push too much or seem too smitten, he'll back off. Adventurer tells me that I'm being ridiculous, but I still try to police myself occasionally.)

G saying, "I love you" in such an authentic way, outside of the bedroom, and not in the midst of sex, just felt really nice to me. So nice, that I smiled about it the whole drive home, and gushed about it when I talked to Adventurer. My hunch is that my new necklace may be the result of me gushing. LOL. My husband loves that I have a boyfriend.
LFA - Very glad your recent testing turned out to be nothing serious. :D :D Been there, different but same, thou mine was a positive unfortunately.
- That seems like an awesome gift from A and the perfect item to openly wear when you are out in public with both your men. :shock: :lol:
- Your trio, to my mind, is exactly how I would've desired things to have been had I ever been in a similar arrangement. Good on all of you. :up: :up: :D

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:44 pm

That was a very thoughtful gift from Adventurer. You are so blessed to have two men who love you and respect the boundaries. A and G as well to have such a wonderful (not to mention gorgeous) loving woman in their lives.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:04 pm

So sweet to hear about your life and adventures. Glad you are well.