Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:53 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:37 am
LFA most of us in this thread are glad that you found G with Adventurer fully behind you. Your accounting of your journey wih G and A is incredible to read - especially the little mundane things and the banter between the two of you. Thank you....
Thank you Venus!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:54 am

trucker54 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:50 am
I just noticed that LFA has hit 1000 posts. What an adventure. <3
Wow! I hadn't noticed that. Thanks for pointing out this milestone. It makes me feel a bit like maybe I write too much. LOL. But mostly I'm glad to have this forum to share my thoughts and receive encouragement.

Fox
Player
Posts: 456
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Fox » Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:00 pm

I haven’t been posting much since we had to stop hotwifing but I have been keep up with you and a few others. Your latest update is insanely hot. Yes, you’ve done this very type of thing with G a few times before, but they way you wrote about it this time, WOW. I literally had to jerk off thinking about that sexy mouth of yours blowing a nice cock and enjoying swallowing his load. Crazy hot!!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:48 am

Fox wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:00 pm
I haven’t been posting much since we had to stop hotwifing but I have been keep up with you and a few others. Your latest update is insanely hot. Yes, you’ve done this very type of thing with G a few times before, but they way you wrote about it this time, WOW. I literally had to jerk off thinking about that sexy mouth of yours blowing a nice cock and enjoying swallowing his load. Crazy hot!!
Thanks Fox. It is nice to see your name again :)

And I'm glad you enjoyed the last post. I was feeling a bit creative and thought I'd try something new. Hearing how you reacted to it, makes me want to be creative again :)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:07 am

Adventurer and I realized on Saturday morning that we'd be home alone that night. While I was walking our dog in the morning, he sent me a text, "Will you have an at-home date with me tonight? Maybe collared and leashed, or tied to the bed?"

LOL. What a romantic offer! It made me laugh.

I said I'd be happy to. He offered to get wine for our date. I asked what he wanted to do about dinner. He said that we could order take out so that it was more like a date.

"Or, I could cook for you," I countered. "I could wear my apron and nothing else."

Turns out, that he liked that idea!

I picked up steak and once our youngest was off with friends, I stripped naked. My apron was a bit wrinkly from being shoved in a drawer, but Adventurer enjoyed how it looked. He even took a couple of photos to send to G and he included a message, "I am a very lucky man!"

Adventurer put a stainless steel, lockable collar around my neck and then poured me wine. I cooked dinner and we enjoyed a nice, naked, meal. Well, I was naked. He was still dressed, just admiring the chef.

After being sufficiently fueled, he took me upstairs. The apron came off. Leather wrist and ankle cuffs went on. Adventurer had promised to chain me to the bed, spread eagled, but we never actually got that far. And while the collar, apron, and cuffs may connote submission and BDSM play, I'd say that the actual activity leaned much more towards love making.

Adventurer spent a great deal of time going down on me, fingering me, fucking me and stretching me. There was a small round of spanking (because he just can't resist my butt), but mostly it was him focusing on pleasuring my body. I came a lot. At one point, he was kneeling between my spread legs and commented on how my pussy looks. "I love when you are so turned on," he said. "All of the blood rushes to your pussy and the lips get so pink and puffy. I love how they spread, and the pool of cream that leaks out of you. Plus, your clit is so engorged and captivating."

There was a small amount of reciprocal attention. I spent some time licking and sucking his balls. I used my tongue to play with the tip of his cock. I teased his nipples a bit and spent time kissing all of his most sensitive spots. He was so hard. I wanted to take him deep in my mouth, but he said he needed to fuck me again.

The last fuck was in missionary position. My legs were wrapped around him. His eyes were looking into mine. He stroked in slowly and deeply. Then he picked up speed. He pumped right through my orgasm and brought me to a second one before emptying himself in me. Then we needed to bask and recover in bed for awhile.

That's when our daughter texted, "hey, can you come pick me up in 15 minutes?"

LOL. Date night was over, but it had been great. I found the Allen key, got myself out of my collar, and put on clothes to be presentable. Adventurer did the dishes and all was "normal" by the time she got home.

venus-can99
Pervert
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 11:57 am
Location: Canada

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:39 am

WoW - very HOT erotic date !! Good thing your daughter waited until you were both sated :D
Any chance we get to see the chef preparing the evening meal (in just the apron ;) ) ?

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:09 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:39 am
WoW - very HOT erotic date !! Good thing your daughter waited until you were both sated :D
Any chance we get to see the chef preparing the evening meal (in just the apron ;) ) ?
It is funny you should mention that. I think the answer is no, but I did think about it. I took a shot of my breasts in the apron because I thought the nipples through the fabric was kind of sexy. But the material was too wrinkly, so the effect wasn't quite what I would have wanted. I also wasn't about to go iron an apron just to make a good photo :)

Adventurer took a rearview shot. I kind of liked the apron strings framing my butt, but I didn't like my lumpy thighs. It might have been the angle or shadows or something, but it really wasn't very flattering.

So maybe another photo shoot some other day, but these particular ones are not very good in my opinion.

venus-can99
Pervert
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 11:57 am
Location: Canada

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:27 am

Well then you need to do this again with A and G - practice, practice, practice :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:44 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:27 am
Well then you need to do this again with A and G - practice, practice, practice :D
I do enjoy striving for perfection. It is fun to be very thorough. :)

venus-can99
Pervert
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 11:57 am
Location: Canada

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:26 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:44 am

I do enjoy striving for perfection. It is fun to be very thorough. :)
And we enjoy reading about your "attempts" and the happy endings :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:56 am

I popped another hot wife cherry today. Maybe that isn't a good metaphor, but I did take a leap (for me) and gained a new experience in the hot wife lifestyle.

Our kids are away for the weekend, and Adventurer and I decided to invite G over to play IN OUR HOUSE!

I know that doesn't seem like a big deal to many of you, but for some reason it seemed like a big mental leap for me. Maybe it is because early on Adventurer and I had decided that our home was off limits for swinger or hot wife play. We'd use hotels and keep things separate from where our family time happens. I think part of it is also because there is a vulnerability to having people over to your home. It allows the person a glimpse of who you really are by seeing how you live, what pictures you put on the walls, what type of books you read, etc. It seems silly, but I was very nervous about what G might think if we had him over.

Adventurer and I discussed it and decided that my fears were ridiculous. Since we didn't see a downside to having G over, I bit the bullet and asked him. He said yes!

I did tell G that I wasn't ready to invite him into the master bedroom just yet. "Stuck-in-my-own-head" me had to go at my own pace, and today I wanted to limit play to the main floor of our house and the finished basement. He was very ok with that and said that Adventurer and I could set the terms and limits of whatever it is we did.

Adventurer wasn't sure if he would stick around and participate or if he should give us privacy. I told him that my preference would be for him to stay. I would like nothing more than for two men to ravish me in my own home. However, I also said that if he wasn't feeling it today, I would happily blow G's mind and then make sure to ravish Adventurer later this evening as I told him about it :) He said, "I'd be happy to participate in tag teaming you today, AND let's also plan on you and me having private time later." He's so greedy! LOL. And I loved it.

The sex was amazing. We closed the blinds so as not to give the neighbours a show. My coffee table became a spitroast table that I thoroughly enjoyed. My living room couch was used for blow jobs and cowgirl riding. And even the "teen hangout space" in the finished basement got well used. At one point, I was in reverse cowgirl on the couch with G deep inside me. I leaned back and Adventurer licked my clit. Wowza!

I was quite messy by the end of it all. G's cum was in my pussy (Adventurer even used his fingers to feed me some before he slid in to fuck me more). Adventurer's cum ended up all over my stomach and breasts. It was quite the sight. But I was also very happy, and both men seemed quite sated too.

Oh, and it turns out that my fears were unfounded. I'm sure you will all be surprised to know that G never once mentioned anything about the tidiness of my home, how it was decorated, or anything to connote judgement about anything. I don't know why I worry.

regular3
2 Bit Whore
Posts: 1094
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:27 pm

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by regular3 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:12 pm

Reverse cowgirl with G deep inside and A licking your clit.
Covered in cum inside and out.
Neat and tidy house with great decor.
So many visuals going through my mind.

User avatar
jane
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 2096
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by jane » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:56 pm

LFA, men don't worry about how messy things are , especially when sex is in the offing!

Her number1
Pervert
Posts: 511
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:21 am
Location: SW Arkansas near the Choctaw Nation

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:23 pm

:lol: ;), Farmgirl has those worries about the tidiness of the house when Allen comes over too. I can assure you, we guys don't notice, especially when there is more alluring decor present.
And, a certain person who goes by LFA definitely qualifies as alluring!!!

Play at home has a whole nuther level of eroticism to it, and if you want to kick up the Cuckoldress aspect, have G. take you in the master bedroom. I have a feeling Adventurer will find that very much to his liking!
You're giving me a whole new erotic picture to paint in my mind, as you pull me in deeper.

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:44 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:05 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:07 am
Adventurer and I realized on Saturday morning that we'd be home alone that night. While I was walking our dog in the morning, he sent me a text, "Will you have an at-home date with me tonight? Maybe collared and leashed, or tied to the bed?"

LOL. What a romantic offer! It made me laugh.

I said I'd be happy to. He offered to get wine for our date. I asked what he wanted to do about dinner. He said that we could order take out so that it was more like a date.

"Or, I could cook for you," I countered. "I could wear my apron and nothing else."

Turns out, that he liked that idea!

I picked up steak and once our youngest was off with friends, I stripped naked. My apron was a bit wrinkly from being shoved in a drawer, but Adventurer enjoyed how it looked. He even took a couple of photos to send to G and he included a message, "I am a very lucky man!"

Adventurer put a stainless steel, lockable collar around my neck and then poured me wine. I cooked dinner and we enjoyed a nice, naked, meal. Well, I was naked. He was still dressed, just admiring the chef.

After being sufficiently fueled, he took me upstairs. The apron came off. Leather wrist and ankle cuffs went on. Adventurer had promised to chain me to the bed, spread eagled, but we never actually got that far. And while the collar, apron, and cuffs may connote submission and BDSM play, I'd say that the actual activity leaned much more towards love making.

Adventurer spent a great deal of time going down on me, fingering me, fucking me and stretching me. There was a small round of spanking (because he just can't resist my butt), but mostly it was him focusing on pleasuring my body. I came a lot. At one point, he was kneeling between my spread legs and commented on how my pussy looks. "I love when you are so turned on," he said. "All of the blood rushes to your pussy and the lips get so pink and puffy. I love how they spread, and the pool of cream that leaks out of you. Plus, your clit is so engorged and captivating."

There was a small amount of reciprocal attention. I spent some time licking and sucking his balls. I used my tongue to play with the tip of his cock. I teased his nipples a bit and spent time kissing all of his most sensitive spots. He was so hard. I wanted to take him deep in my mouth, but he said he needed to fuck me again.

The last fuck was in missionary position. My legs were wrapped around him. His eyes were looking into mine. He stroked in slowly and deeply. Then he picked up speed. He pumped right through my orgasm and brought me to a second one before emptying himself in me. Then we needed to bask and recover in bed for awhile.

That's when our daughter texted, "hey, can you come pick me up in 15 minutes?"

LOL. Date night was over, but it had been great. I found the Allen key, got myself out of my collar, and put on clothes to be presentable. Adventurer did the dishes and all was "normal" by the time she got home.
The text from the kiddo is 110% relatable. OFTEN, our fun time is ended (abruptly) by a call/text/facetime. Cockblockers. I swear they have a sixth sense.
Proud wife of StateIn88

venus-can99
Pervert
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 11:57 am
Location: Canada

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:11 pm

Thanks for visually inspiring picture you paint of your adventures with G and A in your house. I am sure G was too preoccupied with more interesting things than the decor :D He may not even remeber the color of the couch or the rugs :D

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert
Posts: 548
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:13 am
Location: Midwest, USA

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:58 am

This is stuff that dreams are made of!
It's another example of how perfectly in sync the three of you are.
You've built a powerful synergy.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:48 am

regular3 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:12 pm
Reverse cowgirl with G deep inside and A licking your clit.
Covered in cum inside and out.
Neat and tidy house with great decor.
So many visuals going through my mind.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Since you are enjoying the visuals, I won't tell you about my disheveled hair, how sweaty and flushed I was, or the mess we made on the couch that needed cleaning before it stained. Lol.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:50 am

jane wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:56 pm
LFA, men don't worry about how messy things are , especially when sex is in the offing!
I think women guests don't worry about those things either. I certainly don't judge when I go somewhere. But I can't help worrying when it is my place.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:52 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:23 pm
:lol: ;), Farmgirl has those worries about the tidiness of the house when Allen comes over too. I can assure you, we guys don't notice, especially when there is more alluring decor present.
And, a certain person who goes by LFA definitely qualifies as alluring!!!

Play at home has a whole nuther level of eroticism to it, and if you want to kick up the Cuckoldress aspect, have G. take you in the master bedroom. I have a feeling Adventurer will find that very much to his liking!
You're giving me a whole new erotic picture to paint in my mind, as you pull me in deeper.
You make me blush. Thank you.

And the master bedroom is in the future plans. I just need to go at my pace. The flip side of my craziness (at least so I tell myself) is that G knows the invitation is authentic and meaningful once I decide to do it.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:54 am

TheRealMrs wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:05 pm

The text from the kiddo is 110% relatable. OFTEN, our fun time is ended (abruptly) by a call/text/facetime. Cockblockers. I swear they have a sixth sense.
I love my kids...but they do have a way of interfering. I'm looking forward to the empty nest years when I can be as loud as i want, in any room ibwant, at any time of day!! Although, you are right, they may decide that's a hois time to call. Lol

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:57 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:11 pm
Thanks for visually inspiring picture you paint of your adventures with G and A in your house. I am sure G was too preoccupied with more interesting things than the decor :D He may not even remeber the color of the couch or the rugs :D
Oh, he remembers the colour of the couch!

It is funny because I've sent quite a few erotic photos from that couch. I've also had video sex with G there once (ages and ages ago....maybe it was still during covid). So he has often joked about wanting to join me on the orange couch in real life.

Now the fantasy has come true. He'll have to report on whether or not it lived up to the hype.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife
Posts: 1052
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:48 am

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:58 am

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:58 am
This is stuff that dreams are made of!
It's another example of how perfectly in sync the three of you are.
You've built a powerful synergy.
Thank you friend. It was a really good day, despite my nerves.

venus-can99
Pervert
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu May 25, 2023 11:57 am
Location: Canada

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:03 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:57 am

Oh, he remembers the colour of the couch!

It is funny because I've sent quite a few erotic photos from that couch. I've also had video sex with G there once (ages and ages ago....maybe it was still during covid). So he has often joked about wanting to join me on the orange couch in real life.

Now the fantasy has come true. He'll have to report on whether or not it lived up to the hype.
:lol: Looking forward to G's report - not about the couch but the actions on it :D

Seekingmore12
Experienced
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:23 pm
Location: GTA Ontario Canada

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:13 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:57 am
venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:11 pm
Thanks for visually inspiring picture you paint of your adventures with G and A in your house. I am sure G was too preoccupied with more interesting things than the decor :D He may not even remeber the color of the couch or the rugs :D
Oh, he remembers the colour of the couch!

It is funny because I've sent quite a few erotic photos from that couch. I've also had video sex with G there once (ages and ages ago....maybe it was still during covid). So he has often joked about wanting to join me on the orange couch in real life.

Now the fantasy has come true. He'll have to report on whether or not it lived up to the hype.
Definitely remember the colour of the couch…..it’s been burned in my brain from the beginning.

As for the day, I will say that I was a bit nervous too, this was a big leap for all of us, and I was so glad for the warm welcome !

I was a little early to boot….parked a couple of minutes away and then I pulled in, my first site was LFA’ beaming smile…..that did it !

G

Post Reply