Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:12 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:37 pm

LFA - Very glad your recent testing turned out to be nothing serious. :D :D Been there, different but same, thou mine was a positive unfortunately.
- That seems like an awesome gift from A and the perfect item to openly wear when you are out in public with both your men. :shock: :lol:
- Your trio, to my mind, is exactly how I would've desired things to have been had I ever been in a similar arrangement. Good on all of you. :up: :up: :D
I'm so sorry about your positive diagnosis. Was that recent? How are you doing? I'll pray that treatment options are plentiful and are going well. It can be a whirlwind when faced with news like that....even in cases where the prognosis is very good. I'm sending you a big hug.

The gift was perfect. I sometimes brag about my husband too much, but gift giving is definitely one of his strengths. He loves to surprise me with things for no reason at all (or, more accurately, for very specific reasons but not ones that would necessarily require a gift). He's definitely a keeper.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:13 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:44 pm
That was a very thoughtful gift from Adventurer. You are so blessed to have two men who love you and respect the boundaries. A and G as well to have such a wonderful (not to mention gorgeous) loving woman in their lives.
Thanks Venus. I feel very blessed.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:15 am

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:04 pm
So sweet to hear about your life and adventures. Glad you are well.
Thanks whosbeensleeping. I've been busier with work lately, so I haven't been on the site as much. When I'm on, I have to choose whether to post something about me, or catch up on reading about others. I've been mostly doing the latter...but I'll try to write a bit more soon too.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:01 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:12 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:37 pm

LFA - Very glad your recent testing turned out to be nothing serious. Been there, different but same, thou mine was a positive unfortunately.
- That seems like an awesome gift from A and the perfect item to openly wear when you are out in public with both your men.
- Your trio, to my mind, is exactly how I would've desired things to have been had I ever been in a similar arrangement. Good on all of you.
I'm so sorry about your positive diagnosis. Was that recent? How are you doing? I'll pray that treatment options are plentiful and are going well. It can be a whirlwind when faced with news like that....even in cases where the prognosis is very good. I'm sending you a big hug.

The gift was perfect. I sometimes brag about my husband too much, but gift giving is definitely one of his strengths. He loves to surprise me with things for no reason at all (or, more accurately, for very specific reasons but not ones that would necessarily require a gift). He's definitely a keeper.
LFA - Very kind of you to ask and I very much appreciate the hug. One of my favourite things. :D :D
- It was 30 years ago and one reason I don't have kids. :(
- 'A' doesn't just stand for Adventurer, but Awesome too, lucky girl you. :up: :up: :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:52 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:01 pm

LFA - Very kind of you to ask and I very much appreciate the hug. One of my favourite things. :D :D
- 'A' doesn't just stand for Adventurer, but Awesome too, lucky girl you. :up: :up: :D
In that case, an you get an extra long hug (with a flirtatious squeeze too). I'm not sure if you wanted kids back then, but if you did, that was a double whammy. I'm really sorry.

As for A, he really is amazing.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:19 am

Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:52 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:01 pm

In that case, an you get an extra long hug (with a flirtatious squeeze too). I'm not sure if you wanted kids back then, but if you did, that was a double whammy. I'm really sorry.

As for A, he really is amazing.
LFA - Graciously accepted, especially the squeeze. :D
- There was no one in my life at that point and kids were not foremost in my mind. It's "down the road" and reflecting you know.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:43 am

I saw G yesterday!!!

We have a plan to get together on Valentine's Day, and I wasn't sure if we'd be able to make any other meetings work between our last hotel date and that one. But when G and I chatted earlier in the week, he said that he was getting together with a friend for coffee on Saturday sort of out my way. If it worked, maybe we could meet up for a hello beforehand. I really liked the idea.

When I woke up yesterday, Adventurer was lifting the sheets and moving unusually. I tried to figure out what was up, and then his tongue was on my clit. I lay back and enjoyed the wonderful way to ease into the day. My mind was drifting in and out of very hot fantasies as I felt my body preparing to climax. Then, he stopped!

Adventurer popped his head out from the blankets and said good morning. I kissed him and rubbed my crotch against his leg. I was so close. I wanted to cum. I asked why he stopped.

"Aren't you going to see G today?" he asked me. "I want you wet, aroused and eager before you go," he said in explanation.

I assured him that I would be, even if I orgasmed in bed. I reached out to stroke his cock. I pouted. I asked him to fuck me. All to no avail. The devilish man was determined to make me wait. While I could have taken matters into my own hands, I decided to humour his desire. I got up, got dressed, walked the dog, and came back for coffee and breakfast.

When G texted me later, I filled him in on my current state. He agreed that Adventurer was "very mean" but promised to take good care of me later. We made a specific plan of when and where to meet. Before I left, Adventurer took me back upstairs and licked my clit again. Once again, he brought me right to the edge. Then he snapped a pic of my spread legs, puffy pussy lips, erect clitoris, and the pool of pussy juice beginning to leak out.

"Your girlfriend is very excited to see you," he texted G as he sent the pic.

Argghhhh!!! I was so horny. Plus, Adventurer suggested that I meet G in a skirt and sweater with no bra or panties underneath. In my aroused state, I agreed to this idea...even though I argued that braless me is "far too nipple-y" under a sweater. To which Adventurer replied, "Those are words your boyfriend will never say. I promise!" LOL

When G and I have met in parking lots before, it usually involves some kissing outside of our cars and maybe a blow job in his car if I can convince him with my charm :) I love kissing him, so just getting to make out is enough of a reward for me. Plus, I like seeing him in person and getting the chance to catch up a bit on his life. (And, if we make it into his car, his hands usually go roaming and I get an orgasm or two out of the deal as well).

I expected this kind of experience yesterday.

We were meeting in the commuter lot of the train station. On weekdays it is busy with folks taking transit into the city. On Saturdays, it is much less crowded. I arrived first and found a parking space at the back of the lot far away from any other cars. G pulled in a few minutes later and had no trouble finding me. He parked next to me and I got out to greet him.

He hadn't shaved and I love the feel of his scruff against my fingers. I stroked it as I kissed him. He pulled me close and I could feel his erection pressing against me. His hands roamed a bit and he noticed my braless breasts. He gave them a squeeze as we kept kissing. My hand dipped down to stroke him a bit through his jeans.

When we came up for breath, I told him that Adventurer had suggested the "no bra, no panties" outfit. G said he approved of the idea... a lot. He also said, "I really want to fuck you."

It is funny because those words, in and of themselves, are not very romantic. But the way that he said it, and the way he was looking at me with so much desire, was just very arousing. He wanted me. And he wanted me in a very hungry way. I loved it. My problem-solving mind jumped to work, "I think we can make that happen," I said.

I had to move a few things out of the backseat of my car, but thought that it would probably give us enough room. And, in a bout of good luck, I had cleaned the car thoroughly last weekend before giving my mother-in-law a ride somewhere. So it was quite presentable. I went around to the driver's side and suggested that G join me in the backseat.

With my back against the door and one foot up on the seat, I was able to hike my skirt up and give him a great view. He squeezed himself on the floor and bent forward to taste me. It was electric. My clit, which had been so on edge all day, was firing and ready. It really didn't take any time at all for me to cum on his tongue.

G smiled at me and sat up. He unbuckled his pants and took out his cock. I stroked it a bit and brought him forward. I used my hand to rub his cockhead against my clit and up and down my slit. I told him that I was going to make him really sticky and wet for his upcoming coffee date. He said he was ok with that. He was smiling at me as his cock slid in.

Let's just say that we did a good job of fogging up the windows! And he left a rather sizable deposit for Adventurer to find when I got home.

It was an absolutely perfect Saturday meet-up for a public-sex-loving hot wife like me :)

Afterwards, we straightened our clothes and sat in the backseat and talked for a bit longer. G said that he probably should get going if he was going to get to his meeting on time. I told him that I didn't want him to go, but that I should probably get home to Adventurer as well. We kissed one last time (and again outside, when I walked him back to his car), and that was that.

When I got home, Adventurer asked how my date went. I said I had a surprise for him to find. We went to our bedroom, and he found it VERY quickly. As I recounted the story, he licked my pussy and cleaned me up thoroughly. Then, I told him that I wanted him to fuck me. I joked about sloppy seconds, but also said that I wanted to have the cum of both of my men inside me. He enjoyed that idea and gave me what I wanted.

So THAT is how my weekend is going. How about yours?

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:12 am

Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:43 am
I saw G yesterday!!!

We have a plan to get together on Valentine's Day, and I wasn't sure if we'd be able to make any other meetings work between our last hotel date and that one. But when G and I chatted earlier in the week, he said that he was getting together with a friend for coffee on Saturday sort of out my way. If it worked, maybe we could meet up for a hello beforehand. I really liked the idea.

When I woke up yesterday, Adventurer was lifting the sheets and moving unusually. I tried to figure out what was up, and then his tongue was on my clit. I lay back and enjoyed the wonderful way to ease into the day. My mind was drifting in and out of very hot fantasies as I felt my body preparing to climax. Then, he stopped!

Adventurer popped his head out from the blankets and said good morning. I kissed him and rubbed my crotch against his leg. I was so close. I wanted to cum. I asked why he stopped.

"Aren't you going to see G today?" he asked me. "I want you wet, aroused and eager before you go," he said in explanation.

I assured him that I would be, even if I orgasmed in bed. I reached out to stroke his cock. I pouted. I asked him to fuck me. All to no avail. The devilish man was determined to make me wait. While I could have taken matters into my own hands, I decided to humour his desire. I got up, got dressed, walked the dog, and came back for coffee and breakfast.

When G texted me later, I filled him in on my current state. He agreed that Adventurer was "very mean" but promised to take good care of me later. We made a specific plan of when and where to meet. Before I left, Adventurer took me back upstairs and licked my clit again. Once again, he brought me right to the edge. Then he snapped a pic of my spread legs, puffy pussy lips, erect clitoris, and the pool of pussy juice beginning to leak out.

Argghhhh!!! I was so horny. Plus, Adventurer suggested that I meet G in a skirt and sweater with no bra or panties underneath. In my aroused state, I agreed to this idea...even though I argued that braless me is "far too nipple-y" under a sweater. To which Adventurer replied, "Those are words your boyfriend will never say. I promise!" LOL

When G and I have met in parking lots before, it usually involves some kissing outside of our cars and maybe a blow job in his car if I can convince him with my charm :) I love kissing him, so just getting to make out is enough of a reward for me. Plus, I like seeing him in person and getting the chance to catch up a bit on his life. (And, if we make it into his car, his hands usually go roaming and I get an orgasm or two out of the deal as well).

We were meeting in the commuter lot of the train station. On weekdays it is busy with folks taking transit into the city. On Saturdays, it is much less crowded. I arrived first and found a parking space at the back of the lot far away from any other cars. G pulled in a few minutes later and had no trouble finding me. He parked next to me and I got out to greet him.

He hadn't shaved and I love the feel of his scruff against my fingers. I stroked it as I kissed him. He pulled me close and I could feel his erection pressing against me. His hands roamed a bit and he noticed my braless breasts. He gave them a squeeze as we kept kissing. My hand dipped down to stroke him a bit through his jeans.

When we came up for breath, I told him that Adventurer had suggested the "no bra, no panties" outfit. G said he approved of the idea... a lot. He also said, "I really want to fuck you."

It is funny because those words, in and of themselves, are not very romantic. But the way that he said it, and the way he was looking at me with so much desire, was just very arousing. He wanted me. And he wanted me in a very hungry way. I loved it. My problem-solving mind jumped to work, "I think we can make that happen," I said.

I had to move a few things out of the backseat of my car, but thought that it would probably give us enough room. And, in a bout of good luck, I had cleaned the car thoroughly last weekend before giving my mother-in-law a ride somewhere. So it was quite presentable. I went around to the driver's side and suggested that G join me in the backseat.

With my back against the door and one foot up on the seat, I was able to hike my skirt up and give him a great view. He squeezed himself on the floor and bent forward to taste me. It was electric. My clit, which had been so on edge all day, was firing and ready. It really didn't take any time at all for me to cum on his tongue.

G smiled at me and sat up. He unbuckled his pants and took out his cock. I stroked it a bit and brought him forward. I used my hand to rub his cockhead against my clit and up and down my slit. I told him that I was going to make him really sticky and wet for his upcoming coffee date. He said he was ok with that. He was smiling at me as his cock slid in.

Let's just say that we did a good job of fogging up the windows! And he left a rather sizable deposit for Adventurer to find when I got home.

It was an absolutely perfect Saturday meet-up for a public-sex-loving hot wife like me :)

Afterwards, we straightened our clothes and sat in the backseat and talked for a bit longer. G said that he probably should get going if he was going to get to his meeting on time. I told him that I didn't want him to go, but that I should probably get home to Adventurer as well. We kissed one last time (and again outside, when I walked him back to his car), and that was that.

When I got home, Adventurer asked how my date went. I said I had a surprise for him to find. We went to our bedroom, and he found it VERY quickly. As I recounted the story, he licked my pussy and cleaned me up thoroughly. Then, I told him that I wanted him to fuck me. I joked about sloppy seconds, but also said that I wanted to have the cum of both of my men inside me. He enjoyed that idea and gave me what I wanted.

I loved loved reading this post and want you to know it excited me as you discussed your weekend 💕
G and Adventurer must love how hot you are

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:44 am

Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:43 am
I saw G yesterday!!!

When G and I have met in parking lots before, it usually involves some kissing outside of our cars and maybe a blow job in his car if I can convince him with my charm I love kissing him, so just getting to make out is enough of a reward for me. Plus, I like seeing him in person and getting the chance to catch up a bit on his life. (And, if we make it into his car, his hands usually go roaming and I get an orgasm or two out of the deal as well).

We were meeting in the commuter lot of the train station.
On weekdays it is busy with folks taking transit into the city. On Saturdays, it is much less crowded. I arrived first and found a parking space at the back of the lot far away from any other cars. G pulled in a few minutes later and had no trouble finding me. He parked next to me and I got out to greet him.

Let's just say that we did a good job of fogging up the windows!
And he left a rather sizable deposit for Adventurer to find when I got home.

It was an absolutely perfect Saturday meet-up for a public-sex-loving hot wife like me

LFA - Was wondering which of your guys you would be spending V-Day with. Now we can anticipate another adventure. :D
- **You should check out Winterlious in the 416 for a night? out with one of your guys.** :up:
- "A" - Such a Hotwife Enabler. :lol: :lol:
- Too nipplely?? That is not a thing. I'd bet if you posted a pic sans bra of that sweater you would get nothing but positive comments. :shock: :lol:
- G.O. - The new meaning of being "G" Orgasming LFA. :shock:
- We need to find you one of those decals from back when tricked out vans were the thing - "If this van's a rockin', don't be a knockin'." :lol:
- As for how the weekend is going, nowhere near as good yours it seems.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:49 pm

mrs_reese wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:12 am

I loved loved reading this post and want you to know it excited me as you discussed your weekend 💕
G and Adventurer must love how hot you are
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed my recap. I enjoyed writing it almost as much as living it. Ok...not close, but I was smiling.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:58 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:44 am

LFA - Was wondering which of your guys you would be spending V-Day with. Now we can anticipate another adventure. :D
I'm hoping to have dates with both! I'll see G in the morning. I'll make dinner and have a bottle of wine with Adventurer in the evening (followed by an "early bedtime")

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

- **You should check out Winterlious in the 416 for a night? out with one of your guys.** :up:
Noted! And maybe with both of them. I like the idea of sitting at a table with two men and making people wonder.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Lol. It is a role he enjoys!
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

- Too nipplely?? That is not a thing. I'd bet if you posted a pic sans bra of that sweater you would get nothing but positive comments. :shock: :lol:
Men and nipples! You make me laugh. As for pics, we will see.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

- We need to find you one of those decals from back when tricked out vans were the thing - "If this van's a rockin', don't be a knockin'." :lol:
Thanks for the smiles!

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:57 pm

Yes please with the pic of your pokies and hopefully your delicious smile.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:10 am

Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:58 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

I'm hoping to have dates with both! I'll see G in the morning. I'll make dinner and have a bottle of wine with Adventurer in the evening (followed by an "early bedtime")

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Noted! And maybe with both of them. I like the idea of sitting at a table with two men and making people wonder.
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Thanks for the smiles!
LFA - My, my!!
- Wearing A's latest gift I should hope.
- And we ALL benefit from A doing so. Now if we could figure out how to get him an Order of Canada?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:33 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:10 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Thanks for the smiles!
LFA - My, my!!
- Wearing A's latest gift I should hope. And entering the resto arm in arm or holding hands of both.
- Visions of - entering the resto arm in arm or holding hands of both.
' ' - one helps taking your coat off, the other helps seat you with the chair, both give you a lip kiss.
' ' - you over the course of dinner, caressing the hands of both, perhaps a hug one at time with both.
- my imagination runneth over.
- And we ALL benefit from A doing so. Now if we could figure out how to get him an Order of Canada?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:34 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:33 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:10 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Long Lurker 34 wrote:

Thanks for the smiles!
LFA - My, my!!
- Wearing A's latest gift I should hope. And entering the resto arm in arm or holding hands of both.
- Visions of - entering the resto arm in arm or holding hands of both.
' ' - one helps taking your coat off, the other helps seat you with the chair, both give you a lip kiss.
' ' - you over the course of dinner, caressing the hands of both, perhaps a hug one at time with both.
- my imagination runneth over. I have watched way to many rom-com's.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:43 am

Picture, if you will, a certain hot wife ending her day at the office and getting into her car. She drives 15 minutes down the highway and pulls off into a bit of an industrial park. She parks her car in a parking lot and spies her boyfriend outside of a virtual golf establishment. She waves at him and he smiles. They greet each other outside, and he takes her hand and asks if she would like to sit in his car for a bit. She agrees.

Picture them kissing and touching...just enjoying the sensation of a stolen few minutes at the end of the day. Then picture a slightly needy hot wife stroking her boyfriend's jeans and explaining that her mouth is hungry. Her boyfriend says that he can help with that. She is grateful. He unzips and she slides her hand inside. He is already hard and she enjoys how he feels in her grasp.

They kiss a bit more but her mouth has a mind of its own. She smiles and leans down. She tastes him. There is salty precum forming and she enjoys the taste of it on the tip of her tongue. She also enjoys how the ridges of his shaft feel as she moves her lips up and down. She gets into a rhythm as her mouth continues. Once or twice, she knocks her face against the steering wheel. It makes her chuckle a bit, but she continues.

She takes a short break to kiss her boyfriend again. As she does, she sees another golfer walk right beside them and go to his car. He doesn't make eye contact. She wonders if he looked. Oh well.

She returns to her mouth's desire. Her boyfriend leans his head back. He is moaning. He lifts his hips and thrusts into her mouth. She knows he is getting close. She tries not to drool too much as she continues. She wants, more than anything, to experience the thrill of making him cum. She holds his pleasure within her lips. It is under her control. She loves that feeling.

Picture him letting out a final groan as he releases spurt after spurt of delicious cum into her mouth. She swallows it all and lingers a few more seconds just to make sure to catch every drop. She also gives his tip one last kiss. She raises her had and smiles at him.

He is sitting back and smiling. It takes him a bit of time to finish basking. He says she's wonderful. She says the feeling is mutual, and she is very grateful that he humoured her hunger...even if they may have been observed. They laugh about what the guy may have seen.

Then it is time to go home. He walks her to her car and kisses her goodbye. She texts her husband and says she has a surprise to share, she'll be home soon. Then she turns her car on and continues the commute home.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:30 pm

What an awesome update LFA. I thought meetings with G were confined to cemetaries and parking lots. Now you have added more places :D

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm

LFA - "Something about typing it made me think of Notorious BIG and I couldn't help myself" :)
- Yes me too. I almost did put that and had to choke it back, even thou I thought you might get a kick out of it.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:13 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:30 pm
What an awesome update LFA. I thought meetings with G were confined to cemetaries and parking lots. Now you have added more places :D
Oh, my list of places I'd like to have sex in/on/at is very long!!!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:19 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm
LFA - "Something about typing it made me think of Notorious BIG and I couldn't help myself" :)
- Yes me too. I almost did put that and had to choke it back, even thou I thought you might get a kick out of it.
You and I are in sync....and can't you see?
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me. Lol

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:30 am

Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:19 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:36 pm
You and I are in sync....and can't you see?
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me. Lol
LFA - I have to say that would have been a handy skill on occasion. :lol: :lol:

GenerallySpeaking
Virgin

Unread post by GenerallySpeaking » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:49 pm

Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:24 am
My wonderful husband got me an early valentine's day gift!

It arrived in the mail today in a mysterious yellow envelope. I wasn't expecting a delivery, so I texted Adventurer at work to let him know a package had arrived. He responded, "It is a present for you. Just to celebrate our awesome poly relationship!" :)

I asked if I had to wait to open it (please no!), and he said I could open it right away if I wanted to. You don't have to tell me twice!

It's a beautiful, silver necklace with three attached hearts. I love it, and am wearing it now.

As for being poly, I'm still not sure how I feel about that word. I definitely have hierarchy in my loves. No one but Adventurer will ever be my person in life. But, I do really like that my relationship with G has blossomed to include a type of love that is also real and meaningful.

He and I had a date last week (which reminds me, that I should write about that sometime) and one of my favourite moments was at the end when he walked me to my car. He kissed me goodbye and said that he loved me. We've said the words before, but not often, and sometimes I worry that I am the one who says it most.

(Quick aside: I tend to overthink things and I know that G is very sensitive to being respectful of my marriage and my relationship with Adventurer. He doesn't want to intrude on that or cause any issues, so I worry that if I push too much or seem too smitten, he'll back off. Adventurer tells me that I'm being ridiculous, but I still try to police myself occasionally.)

G saying, "I love you" in such an authentic way, outside of the bedroom, and not in the midst of sex, just felt really nice to me. So nice, that I smiled about it the whole drive home, and gushed about it when I talked to Adventurer. My hunch is that my new necklace may be the result of me gushing. LOL. My husband loves that I have a boyfriend.
I am so glad you wrote this. From the outside looking in, I've felt for a long time your relationships have a very strong poly element. That's why I asked a while back if the kids had met G. That you're easing into how comfortable you are with it, is wise. Best of luck!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:43 am

GenerallySpeaking wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:49 pm

I am so glad you wrote this. From the outside looking in, I've felt for a long time your relationships have a very strong poly element. That's why I asked a while back if the kids had met G. That you're easing into how comfortable you are with it, is wise. Best of luck!
Thanks so much. When I started in this lifestyle, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like it. I agreed to try, but with the caveat that we could stop if it wasn't a good fit. I've been surprised by how much I've enjoyed it. And G has been the biggest surprise of all.

I've learned how much I enjoy having a fwb/boyfriend and letting myself experience the feelings that go with that. It was a process to get here, but I'm happy.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:37 am

LFA most of us in this thread are glad that you found G with Adventurer fully behind you. Your accounting of your journey wih G and A is incredible to read - especially the little mundane things and the banter between the two of you. Thank you....

trucker54
Virgin

Unread post by trucker54 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:50 am

I just noticed that LFA has hit 1000 posts. What an adventure. <3