Which activity is hottest?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which of these scenarios/activities would you rate the sexiest/hottest for a hotwife to do?

Licking and fingering the woman of a couple while the husband fucks the hotwife from behind.
6%
Having both a play partner and her husband cumming inside of her back to back (within a few minutes)
41%
Having 2 guys cum on her chest simultaneously
10%
Cumming from being fucked by one guy and licked by her husband at the same time
42%
Making another woman cum and squirt using her fingers
1%

Total votes: 116

tandc801
Virgin

Which activity is hottest?

Unread post by tandc801 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:21 am

I realize that different scenarios appeal to different people, but I'm curious how "Ourhotwives" would rate these activities.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Which activity is hottest?

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:43 am

In my opinion, you picked things that appeal to you and/or other men. If you want to know what we like, ask. Don't give us a predetermined so-called poll.

Though, I'm sure your poll will get responses from men.

tandc801
Virgin

Unread post by tandc801 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:20 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:43 am
In my opinion, you picked things that appeal to you and/or other men. If you want to know what we like, ask. Don't give us a predetermined so-called poll.

I did not create this poll to find out what hotwives like. The point of the poll is to see how other people view the sexiness/hotness of these specific activities relative to each other. Which is exactly what I asked....no hidden agenda here. :roll:

FYI this is not a contrived list of fantasies. It is a top 5 list of activities my wife has done in the past month, as narrowed down by both of her and me. Picking the top 1 is proving to be difficult, so we thought it would be fun and interesting to get the opinion of OHW....both the men and the women.

LHHW
Prepubescent

Unread post by LHHW » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:34 pm

Farmgirl wrote:

I would like you to create a thread poll for what HWs like and love.

unclecuck

Unread post by unclecuck » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:59 pm

Farmgirl wrote:

agree with you 100%

Uncle

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:39 pm

LHHW wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:34 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

I would like you to create a thread poll for what HWs like and love.

Post your question in the "Ask a Hotwife" thread and I and others will be happy to answer :D. No need for a poll. A poll allows only preselected answers to get a predetermined outcome.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:45 pm

tandc801 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:20 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

I did not create this poll to find out what hotwives like. The point of the poll is to see how other people view the sexiness/hotness of these specific activities relative to each other. Which is exactly what I asked....no hidden agenda here. :roll:

FYI this is not a contrived list of fantasies. It is a top 5 list of activities my wife has done in the past month, as narrowed down by both of her and me. Picking the top 1 is proving to be difficult, so we thought it would be fun and interesting to get the opinion of OHW....both the men and the women.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I didn't know you didn't want the opinions of Hotwives, my bad.
But, then my last sentence above should cover it anyway ;).

tandc801
Virgin

Unread post by tandc801 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:07 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:45 pm
tandc801 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:20 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

Sorry, I misunderstood. I didn't know you didn't want the opinions of Hotwives, my bad.
But, then my last sentence above should cover it anyway ;).
Hotwives are more than welcome to make a selection that answers the question as presented.....which of these 5 activities/scenarios do you consider the sexiest/hottest.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:04 am

Seems as though there are LOTS of other possibilities for hotwives to do/enjoy. Maybe .......
1 - Enjoy a lengthy 69 with her lover - with oral orgasms for both
2 - Be "spit-roasted" as they say, with one guy in her mouth while another penetrates her from behind (either pussy or ass)
3 - Tag-team a guy with one of her girlfriends
4 - A sensuous anal sex session with her lover
5 - A slow, sensuous sucking of her lover's cock - and welcoming his cum in her mouth as she sucks him dry

These are only a couple more options for a hotwife to enjoy with her lover. Maybe expand your poll?? (or do you only want answers to what you and your hotwife have experienced??)

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:10 am

Fuck-licking is definitely high on the list of intensely erotic acts. I have a penetration fetish, a fascination with seeing another man's cock in KK's pussy, from the instant of penetration, through thrusting and orgasm. Fuck-licking is an amazing opportunity to enjoy seeing this up close.

My preferred position is me lying on my back, with KK on top, in 69-position. She can suck my cock, while being fucked by a lover. I get to lick her clit, while taking in the view of her lover's cock penetrating her, sliding in and out, his thrusts rapidly increasing as her tight pussy milks the cum from his balls - the build-up to orgasm is amazing, his frenzied pace as the thrusting becomes more rapid, his ball sack tightening in the moments before orgasm and ejaculation, the sloppy finale as his cum oozes from KK's greedy cunt...

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Couldn't take the poll. Nothing on it we do

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:49 pm

I answered "Having both a play partner and her husband cumming inside of her back to back (within a few minutes)" because that is the only one I've come close to experiencing. I was right after she got home within 30 minutes of him cumming inside her.

tandc801
Virgin

Unread post by tandc801 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:30 pm

early-kink wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:04 am
Seems as though there are LOTS of other possibilities for hotwives to do/enjoy. Maybe .......
1 - Enjoy a lengthy 69 with her lover - with oral orgasms for both
2 - Be "spit-roasted" as they say, with one guy in her mouth while another penetrates her from behind (either pussy or ass)
3 - Tag-team a guy with one of her girlfriends
4 - A sensuous anal sex session with her lover
5 - A slow, sensuous sucking of her lover's cock - and welcoming his cum in her mouth as she sucks him dry

These are only a couple more options for a hotwife to enjoy with her lover. Maybe expand your poll?? (or do you only want answers to what you and your hotwife have experienced??)
Of course there are many (almost infinite) sexy activities and scenarios that hotwives do. This poll was strictly about some of my wife's recent activities. We narrowed it down to these top 5, and these 5 were based on our own feelings about the activities over about a 4 week period. Many hot activities she experienced over the 4 weeks didn't make the list. Our tendency was to include the play with couples since it is newer to her and resonates as sexier for us at the moment.

The intent of the poll was to simply see how others would rate these specific activities.

BTW - The wife agrees with the poll results. LOL....Definitely the one she is most fond of repeating.

tandc801
Virgin

Unread post by tandc801 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:32 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:10 am
Fuck-licking is definitely high on the list of intensely erotic acts. I have a penetration fetish, a fascination with seeing another man's cock in KK's pussy, from the instant of penetration, through thrusting and orgasm. Fuck-licking is an amazing opportunity to enjoy seeing this up close.

My preferred position is me lying on my back, with KK on top, in 69-position. She can suck my cock, while being fucked by a lover. I get to lick her clit, while taking in the view of her lover's cock penetrating her, sliding in and out, his thrusts rapidly increasing as her tight pussy milks the cum from his balls - the build-up to orgasm is amazing, his frenzied pace as the thrusting becomes more rapid, his ball sack tightening in the moments before orgasm and ejaculation, the sloppy finale as his cum oozes from KK's greedy cunt...
Can't argue with that...definitely a hot experience.