Guys, which scenario do you prefer...?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which of these scenarios do you prefer...?

You prefer that your lady meets a guy alone and comes home to tell all...
27%
You prefer to both meet a guy, the lady plays while you watch...
27%
Your lady prefers to meet a guy alone and comes home to give details...
22%
Your lady prefers that you both meet a guy, she plays while you watch...
25%

Total votes: 165

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Guys, which scenario do you prefer...?

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:33 am

Becky and I have been swinging for over 20 years but she also loves to play alone and return home with the story to tell while we are in bed.

We've had a lot of discussion about this lately, as to whether we prefer that she plays alone or we meet a guy and I watch while she plays.

We obviously enjoy both scenarios, but she asked if I had a real preference and I'm still trying to decide in the event it was an "either/or" situation. It never will be a binary choice as we enjoy all our facets of sexual kicks, but it was an interesting discussion. We can talk easily about our feelings and find it easy to open up to each other.

I think I'd probably go for her meeting alone as there is much more to the build up and the re-telling afterwards.

When I asked her the same question, she initially said she liked us both to meet a guy while I watched, but after some thought, she decided that she also preferred playing solo, for the same reasons as me.

So this question is really aimed at the guys but I've included an option for you to tell us how your partner views it.

What do you think....?

iloanmywife

Re: Guys, which scenario do you prefer...?

Unread post by iloanmywife » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:43 am

Very Hot Wife wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:33 am
Becky and I have been swinging for over 20 years but she also loves to play alone and return home with the story to tell while we are in bed.

We've had a lot of discussion about this lately, as to whether we prefer that she plays alone or we meet a guy and I watch while she plays.

We obviously enjoy both scenarios, but she asked if I had a real preference and I'm still trying to decide in the event it was an "either/or" situation. It never will be a binary choice as we enjoy all our facets of sexual kicks, but it was an interesting discussion. We can talk easily about our feelings and find it easy to open up to each other.

I think I'd probably go for her meeting alone as there is much more to the build up and the re-telling afterwards.

When I asked her the same question, she initially said she liked us both to meet a guy while I watched, but after some thought, she decided that she also preferred playing solo, for the same reasons as me.

So this question is really aimed at the guys but I've included an option for you to tell us how your partner views it.

What do you think....?
I like the way you set up the hypothetical. Many of us are probably inclined to answer "it depends" or something like that. But if pressed to pick just one of your options, all things held constant we'd both prefer that we meet together and I watch. That's the short answer. Our preference is because we like to keep it about "us" and that's harder for us to do if she only played alone. Our #1A preference is to play together (MFM), but of your two options we'd prefer that I watch. Again, this is if we had to pick just one option.

The longer answer is that our preference has changed as we've become more experienced. When we first started playing I would prefer to watch, but that was because both of us were too nervous to let go completely and let her play alone. In the room, I felt more like a chaperone, like I was letting her have freedom, but only insofar as I got to watch. I felt like the guy who lets your drive his boat, but then hovers behind you while you steer. The sex back then was never quite as good with me watching because my wife felt like she was on display, and I made that even worse when I'd take vids and pics. When my wife started occasionally playing alone the sex ended up being better than when I watched, because she felt more uninhibited. This caused her to want to play alone more often, which led to me feeling left out.

As we've become more experienced and comfortable with playing with others, she's grown to enjoy me watching. On those dates where I just watch, there's usually a cuckold flavor to the play, something she now enthusiastically embraces. Whereas before it sometimes felt like I had invited myself along, now it feels like she's "flaunting it in front of hubby." My presence in the room adds to her enjoyment, rather than taking it away.

There are a few scenarios in which we'd change our answer. One of those is when we meet a new guy -- someone who will join us for MFM. We've found the best recipe for success is that we all get to know each other in a vanilla setting (e.g., lunches, hanging out) but that the first time they play it's just my wife and him without me there. We're actually arranging one of those dates right for this weekend, schedules permitting. I think they plan to meet up at his place on Friday afternoon, then meet me out later for dinner and drinks. Alternatively, he might swing over to our house in the early evening and we'll hang out for a bit and then I'll go out for a few hours and give them some privacy. We've found -- especially with inexperienced guys -- that it's more natural if it's just two people in the room. After they've established some sexual chemistry it's easy for me to join the fun.

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:34 pm

I voted for the second option since that’s normal for us. But I would also like it if she went solo & retold me the details later.

MMAN1
Virgin

Unread post by MMAN1 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:32 pm

For us she has always gone alone and told me details afterword. As that is what we've always done I voted for that. However I would love to be able to watch for once, seeing her let got and have a very sensual loving mating with her lover.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:02 am

I didn't wote, because I like all 4 situations.

chard
Trainable

Unread post by chard » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:16 am

Definitely the first option. Back in the day when Hannah was a very active hotwife she went out every week to a local dance with her pals. There were hundreds of contractors from all over the country working on a large construction complex just a few miles from where I live and a lot of these guys would come to the dance probably hoping to score as there were so many girls there. Hannah would get hit on so many times during the evening she was able to choose whichever guy she fancied. I would wait up for her to come home, however, if she wasn't home by midnight I knew she was probably getting laid so I would go up to bed and try to sleep.
When she did eventually get home she would wake me (in the unlikely event that I was asleep) and I would get sloppy seconds whilst she told me all about it. The buzz I got from this was incredible, even now years later, I still get a buzz when we reminisce. As I already stated, it was a huge construction complex and the contractors were around for several years and we don't know how many men Hannah fucked during that time.

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:44 am

Depends if it is the first meet or later in relationship, for her safety both meet the bull the first time and if comfortable she can meet him alone most of the time