Just a Neighbor.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
NeighborGuy
Experienced

Just a Neighbor.

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Sun May 01, 2022 1:47 pm

I dont know if this is a question for this type of forum or better asked at a swingers forum. I’ll ask here first.

So some background before my questions so you know where I’m at. I’m 29, divorced for 2 years and recently moved into a new development. My neighbors also moved in around the same time since this is a new community. They are a very attractive couple I would say around their 40s. He looks a little like me with hairstyle and physique except he’s definitely older. She is really friendly with short blonde hair with a bomb body. He is also friendly and works for his family construction company and is up and out early and home by 6 pm. We’ve chatted a handful of times about a fence and some new home stuff and just basic neighbor talk.

So now the questions,

While chatting to them both in the yard they asked where I was from and if I was married. When I told them I was single they looked at each other and raised their eyebrows to each other which was strange. And then a month ago when I was heading out to meet friends they were leaving for dinner and we had a quick chat at our cars. They said they’d be having drinks when they got back so stop over. I stayed out with friends late and to be honest forgot about it when I got back.

We’re they just being Friendly or is that Swinger stuff?

And now onto her. I work from home so I get up and jog every other morning 7 am. When I get back I’ve noticed her peeking on me as I post run stretch in the driveway. She came out one morning and said she might run with me because “she needs a good work out”. And if I’m out back doing something in the yard or patio she is on her patio looking over or doing things to be noticed. Her sexy little shorts and dresses are very eye appealing but I play it off like I’m not looking. Two weeks ago she rang my doorbell mid afternoon and asked if by any chance Amazon dropped off a package by mistake. I told her I didn’t get anything and her reply was “if you get a big package I’ll be looking for it” and with a smirk she walked back to her home looking back a few times almost nabbing me watching her. After I thought about it more was that some code or hint or was I just overthinking?

So is she being Friendly or some Swinger/Hotwife?

Don’t get me wrong I’m looking at her whenever I can and enjoy the chat because she’s totally friggin hot!🔥 I don’t want to flirt back or assume something and cross a boundary if I’m wrong.

What to do, What to do?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Just a Neighbor.

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun May 01, 2022 5:39 pm

Welcome to the forum NeighborGuy. You don't have to make a more, just make yourself more visual and approachable. Let her approach you. She sounds like she knows what she wants and just doesn't want to piss off a neighbor. Let her know it doesn't piss you off but makes you happy in some way. Have drinks with them first opportunity and let it flow. Take a bottle of wine over for an evening, an innocent and social thing to do that can tell the rest of the story.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun May 01, 2022 7:01 pm

What's wrong with flirting a little, unless you don't get what flirting is?

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Sun May 01, 2022 7:17 pm

I had a similar experience years ago but I had zero idea what a swinger or hotwife was at the time. Looking back, I suspect I missed an opportunity. But it sounds like she/they wanna bump uglies.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Mon May 02, 2022 12:47 am

If your looking for someone to say "She wants you, go for it." I don't think anyone will. No one can know for certain. But as Farmgirl said, there's nothing wrong with flirting, unless her or her husband make it clear to you that it isn't appreciated. My dad's neighbors were some of the best friends I've ever had for the last near 30 years. I've also had a neighbor that I can't stand for the last 9 years. So I'll say whatever your intentions, these neighbors might be a part of your life one way or another for many years.

I'd recommend you get to know them a bit better. Invite them over for a barbecue and beers and something and get to know them. Give her some compliments and maybe flirt a little, but I wouldn't overdue it until you all get to know each other better... or she ups the ante.
Last edited by Pufferfish on Mon May 02, 2022 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Mon May 02, 2022 2:14 am

Yeah, I agree with Pufferfish. You just don't know who you are dealing with.
Have some condoms handy just in case.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Mon May 02, 2022 6:26 am

NeighborGuy wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 1:47 pm
I dont know if this is a question for this type of forum or better asked at a swingers forum. I’ll ask here first.

So some background before my questions so you know where I’m at. I’m 29, divorced for 2 years and recently moved into a new development. My neighbors also moved in around the same time since this is a new community. They are a very attractive couple I would say around their 40s. He looks a little like me with hairstyle and physique except he’s definitely older. She is really friendly with short blonde hair with a bomb body. He is also friendly and works for his family construction company and is up and out early and home by 6 pm. We’ve chatted a handful of times about a fence and some new home stuff and just basic neighbor talk.

So now the questions,

While chatting to them both in the yard they asked where I was from and if I was married. When I told them I was single they looked at each other and raised their eyebrows to each other which was strange. And then a month ago when I was heading out to meet friends they were leaving for dinner and we had a quick chat at our cars. They said they’d be having drinks when they got back so stop over. I stayed out with friends late and to be honest forgot about it when I got back.

We’re they just being Friendly or is that Swinger stuff?

And now onto her. I work from home so I get up and jog every other morning 7 am. When I get back I’ve noticed her peeking on me as I post run stretch in the driveway. She came out one morning and said she might run with me because “she needs a good work out”. And if I’m out back doing something in the yard or patio she is on her patio looking over or doing things to be noticed. Her sexy little shorts and dresses are very eye appealing but I play it off like I’m not looking. Two weeks ago she rang my doorbell mid afternoon and asked if by any chance Amazon dropped off a package by mistake. I told her I didn’t get anything and her reply was “if you get a big package I’ll be looking for it” and with a smirk she walked back to her home looking back a few times almost nabbing me watching her. After I thought about it more was that some code or hint or was I just overthinking?

So is she being Friendly or some Swinger/Hotwife?

Don’t get me wrong I’m looking at her whenever I can and enjoy the chat because she’s totally friggin hot!🔥 I don’t want to flirt back or assume something and cross a boundary if I’m wrong.

What to do, What to do?
From what you have described, it sounds like she is hot for you and her husband doesn't mind or he even likes it.

There are a couple of easy things you can do to gauge their reactions and you can be more certain if she is a hot wife who is hot for you.

Next time you have a conversation with them, at some point, you can just look at her and say to her, you have very nice / pretty eyes. Then continue your regular conversation with them as normal, try to notice his reaction. His reaction can tell you a lot. If he seems encouraging or supportive towards you next time, it is a very good sign.

Let her make the next move.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Mon May 02, 2022 6:40 am

If she compliments in front of her husband, you might want to politely thank her and tell her how she is in good shape or similar.
If both of their reactions are positive, proceed with small steps.

At this point, it would be a good idea to ask if the offer is still good to stop over for drinks some evening.
With every thing that happens, go slowly and watch both for reactions.

It seems she is giving you all the right signals, but you should make sure the husband is on board.

When / if having drinks with them, let her touch you before you ever touch her. Maybe show her a few innocent nature pictures on your phone which means she might be right next to you to view them. Be aware for her hand touching your arm as an early sign. When she does, briefly smile at her husband. After she touches a few times while talking to you, find the right time to quickly put your arm around her waist or shoulders for no longer than a few seconds.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Mon May 02, 2022 6:53 am

The risk is that she has made it known to her husband that she is very attracted to you, and he is amused by that but doesn't expect it to go any farther than an attraction. He is not likely to just tell you "hey, my wife is hot for you, will you give her a good time?" He will give clues and encourage you in increments.

Most likely scenario if he is on board is he will see her hitting on you and her finding herself sitting or standing close to you. He might tell you two to carry on as he leaves the room saying he will be back soon. If that happens, and you slip your arm around her or put your hand on her knee and tell her how sexy she is, she will show you how to proceed.

That is similar how I have seen things play out before.

Pleas ekeep us updated NeighborGuy.

NotStarted
Prepubescent

Unread post by NotStarted » Mon May 02, 2022 7:21 am

Take her up on the jogging thing

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon May 02, 2022 7:41 am

Don't read too much into it. Some people are just friendly. Be friendly and polite. Accept an invitation for drinks if they offer. Return the invitation afterwards. Flirt back if she flirts with you but keep it light. They may be swingers but let them come out to you. If you push things and it turns out they're just friendly, you'll become the neighborhood creep.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon May 02, 2022 7:41 am

Don't read too much into it. Some people are just friendly. Be friendly and polite. Accept an invitation for drinks if they offer. Return the invitation afterwards. Flirt back if she flirts with you but keep it light. They may be swingers but let them come out to you. If you push things and it turns out they're just friendly, you'll become the neighborhood creep.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon May 02, 2022 8:15 am

Arrange to meet the hubby for a friendly beer at a local pub. During your chat, you can complement him on having such a pretty and friendly wife and then allow him to direct the conversation. If they are interested in anything more, he will have the opportunity to bring it up.

Most everything else said to you has some innocent explanation.

The issue with becoming involved with neighbors is just that...they are neighbors and if things are awkward or go south, you still have to live next door to them until one of you moves. So be very grounded in any interactions with them and don't jump to any (wishful) conclusions.

By being members here, we all tend to "color' our experiences towards this orientation. So be positive before making any moves.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Mon May 02, 2022 10:56 am

The last two posts from Silverstag and cdncuck are both good advice. I have a friend that 50 years ago was a real lady’s man. He’s now 75 or so and every time a woman smiles and is friendly, he thinks she’s coming onto him. Sometimes I just want to tell him to get over himself.

But I digress, take the above advice and let them, both of them, make the move. It could be totally innocent or you could be in for a good time.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Tue May 03, 2022 2:13 am

Thank you all for the for the great replies. I’m glad I asked the question because some of it was how I was thinking. As others said I don’t want to cross a boundary and be that creep on the block. I also don’t want to have some psycho neighbors stalking me either way it goes. But if she serves herself on a silver platter I’m going to take it without a doubt.

I’m going to observe and be myself. If things feel right then possibly compliment her alone or when she’s with her husband.

I’ll bookmark this in my browser and hopefully come back with updates.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Wed May 04, 2022 2:27 am

Got a couple private messages I cannot reply to so I just wanted to say thanks for the insight here.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed May 04, 2022 5:00 am

Welcome to the forum NotStarted.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Wed May 04, 2022 6:45 am

Been thinking about this one. I remember getting flirtatious attention from time to time when I was younger, and did not know until after my divorce that it was more than what I thought was innocent fun. The reason I found out was that once word went around that I was split up, these women started to take the flirtation to the next level, essentially propositioning me.

I realized the issue (to them) was my wife.

Seems it's abundantly clear she is a flirt. So in your situation, I think your only real initial issue, and risk, is the husband. As follows:

- If she just flirts and doesn't really want anything, and you misstep, she may tell her husband and you've got an issue

- If she does want something but her husband is not on board, you've got an issue

etc.

Of course, if she's a troublemaker, she will become the issue and then her husband.

So I think you should wait for a signal from her or her husband, but not take anything as a green light, or any action, until you get the signal from him.

Unless you are okay with getting busy with a cheating wife, who is your neighbor.

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Wed May 04, 2022 11:33 am

Don't be alone with her until you know where the husband stands. If you are interested and if they (not she) invite you for drinks again, you'll probably leave there knowing what's what.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Fri May 06, 2022 2:37 am

Allinfun wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:33 am
Don't be alone with her until you know where the husband stands. If you are interested and if they (not she) invite you for drinks again, you'll probably leave there knowing what's what.
Yes that was my plan. I’m not sure the Amazon package was real or a way to talk. I am half tempted to ask her if she ever received the big package. They’re just finishing having a pool built so there's been some deliveries and construction people there. Most small stuff was delivered and put on the back patio so who knows to the validity of her Amazon package.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri May 06, 2022 4:45 am

A pool will certainly facilitate the answers to your questions. If you get invited to the pool and who is present and how she is dressed. All that will tell the story.

central
Experienced

Unread post by central » Fri May 06, 2022 4:59 am

NeighborGuy wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 2:37 am
Allinfun wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:33 am
Yes that was my plan. I’m not sure the Amazon package was real or a way to talk. I am half tempted to ask her if she ever received the big package. They’re just finishing having a pool built so there's been some deliveries and construction people there. Most small stuff was delivered and put on the back patio so who knows to the validity of her Amazon package.
Following up on that 'big' Amazon package is a good way to keep things going and fresh.

Do you run into her daily... or rather does she run into you?
Or do you see both of them together almost daily?

Have you noticed any patterns of you going out and seeing one or both of them just outside?

The weekend is here, they may extend that drink offer again... Keep us updated. ;)

Allinfun
Experienced

Unread post by Allinfun » Fri May 06, 2022 8:20 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:45 am
A pool will certainly facilitate the answers to your questions. If you get invited to the pool and who is present and how she is dressed. All that will tell the story.
But again, don't be alone with her without her husband until you know that he's into it.

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Fri May 06, 2022 12:25 pm

Allinfun wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 8:20 am
armyguyot1 wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:45 am
But again, don't be alone with her without her husband until you know that he's into it.
Yes most definitely

NeighborGuy
Experienced

Unread post by NeighborGuy » Fri May 06, 2022 12:57 pm

central wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:59 am
Following up on that 'big' Amazon package is a good way to keep things going and fresh.

Do you run into her daily... or rather does she run into you?
Or do you see both of them together almost daily?

Have you noticed any patterns of you going out and seeing one or both of them just outside?

The weekend is here, they may extend that drink offer again... Keep us updated. ;)
I guess asking if she found the package is harmless unless she was suggesting something else when she stopped over. I would need to watch how I ask and not over emphasize BIG package and maybe just say package. Even though this happened two weeks ago I’m sure I could bring it up when I see her without it seeming strange. As far as patterns or running into her daily like I said she often looks out the window after I’m done jogging or doing stuff in my yard. Usually she’ll be out flaunting on her patio in her little shorts and sexy outfits. As far as him not so much during the week because he is up and out early and home around 6. I occasionally see him in the driveway on the weekend or when they’re leaving together or even outback and I’ll say hi and we briefly chatted.

I’ve been thinking and I’m on the border if I should be an over friendly neighbor to get to know them or just let it take it’s course. Maybe she’s just digging having a fit younger neighbor like me next door and is watching me as much as I’m watching her.