Leggysandy Stepping Out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Re: Another wannabe story

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:03 pm

leggysandy wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:54 am
Ok, came here to finally say hello :D Yes, I think that after years of saying "no way", I finally changed my mind to A's delight! Just joining this forum, reading and learning more about the concept made me start thinking about it. But after receiving couple of messages, I started fantasizing about having sex with men who sent those messages, and that's where things got crazy! :twisted: Literally I could not think about anything else, the idea was keeping me awake at night and I was horny all the time! So, I guess we are now just looking for the right person, because this IS happening, right A? ;)
Hooray! Another star is born! I’m blowing my horn. (And maybe it’s Sandy’s turn to blow a horn next. ;) )
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:34 pm

Have I mentioned that my little wife S is a very focused and driven woman?

I offered to set up some accounts on the adult personals sites, and filter some men for her to consider. Thought I could save her the aggravation of scrolling through hundreds of losers and dick pics, and potentially getting turned off by the whole thing.

When I showed her one of the sites this evening, she practically elbowed me out of the way and got right into it. Guess she'll be taking charge of that, then. :lol:

Look out boys, here she comes :twisted:

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:21 am

Well hello and welcome S!

Wonderful to hear you both on here, and bringing such exciting developments...

“Literally I could not think about anything else, the idea was keeping me awake at night and I was horny all the time!” Oh you poor woman, now you know what it’s like for us unfortunate men afflicted with this terrible fantasy. 😜

Enjoy, and please keep us posted...
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:26 pm

I hope you guys noticed who has the bright Blue name now!

Welcome to the fold, Leggysandy!

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:08 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:26 pm

Thank you Farmgirl! :D I also have some news..... I think I have found the right person to introduce me to the lifestyle... he's not nearby, but will be on 20th September so we are discussing details as we speak (such as hotel location). If all goes well, could be longer term. :mrgreen:

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:44 pm

An update!

S has her first date coming up in 2 weeks; he booked the hotel, and she and her guy are chatting daily. No friendly meet-and-greet; just straight to the hotel room for sex!

It sounds like their chats can get fairly steamy. Today they had chat-sex, and when she orgasmed he said "good girl" (when she told me about it, I agreed that she's a good girl :lol:).

He's in the lifestyle, married (with permission), and seems like he'll treat her right and give her a first time to remember. Maybe second, third, and Nth times as well, with any luck.

Here I find myself getting aroused looking at another guy's dick pic for the first time in my life, because I know it's going to be my wife's plaything in a couple of weeks. If the photos are accurate he's a big boy, and I'm enjoying some vivid mental imagery. With any luck they'll create some real imagery for S to bring home (though I told her it's OK if they don't want to be goofing around with a camera "in the moment").

She continues to chat with various guys on the dating site, keeping her options open. The other night she said there are 3 men she's got her eye on. I asked which one was her favorite, to which she replied "why not all 3?" Why not indeed!?!

What a blast these past few weeks have been, since I started this thread! To go from 10 years of S not being interested in other men, to her scheduling a sex date and saying, "I'll tell you all the details after I fuck him" in under 4 weeks. My head is spinning. My wife is amazing.

(also: thanks a million ourhotwives.org!)

It's gonna be a long, agonizing (but, also, super-fun) 2 weeks' wait.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:45 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:44 pm
An update!

S has her first date coming up in 2 weeks; he booked the hotel, and she and her guy are chatting daily. No friendly meet-and-greet; just straight to the hotel room for sex!

It sounds like their chats can get fairly steamy. Today they had chat-sex, and when she orgasmed he said "good girl" (when she told me about it, I agreed that she's a good girl :lol:).

He's in the lifestyle, married (with permission), and seems like he'll treat her right and give her a first time to remember. Maybe second, third, and Nth times as well, with any luck.

Here I find myself getting aroused looking at another guy's dick pic for the first time in my life, because I know it's going to be my wife's plaything in a couple of weeks. If the photos are accurate he's a big boy, and I'm enjoying some vivid mental imagery. With any luck they'll create some real imagery for S to bring home (though I told her it's OK if they don't want to be goofing around with a camera "in the moment").

She continues to chat with various guys on the dating site, keeping her options open. The other night she said there are 3 men she's got her eye on. I asked which one was her favorite, to which she replied "why not all 3?" Why not indeed!?!

What a blast these past few weeks have been, since I started this thread! To go from 10 years of S not being interested in other men, to her scheduling a sex date and saying, "I'll tell you all the details after I fuck him" in under 4 weeks. My head is spinning. My wife is amazing.

Wow, exciting times. Good luck to you both 😃

RemMb36+
$2 Ho

Unread post by RemMb36+ » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:52 am

Can't wait to hear about it all.

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:59 am

leggysandy wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:54 am
Ok, came here to finally say hello :D Yes, I think that after years of saying "no way", I finally changed my mind to A's delight! Just joining this forum, reading and learning more about the concept made me start thinking about it. But after receiving couple of messages, I started fantasizing about having sex with men who sent those messages, and that's where things got crazy! :twisted: Literally I could not think about anything else, the idea was keeping me awake at night and I was horny all the time! So, I guess we are now just looking for the right person, because this IS happening, right A? ;)
Very similar to my wife’s journey. It was “no way” for years. Did not change at all until she started receiving messsges from interested guys. That was the moment the game changed.

Good luck on your new journey.

PBF

PlayboyFan
Pervert

Unread post by PlayboyFan » Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:05 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:44 pm
An update!

Congratulations! Your journey reminds me of my own, and S’s sudden acceptance and enthusiasm is also very familiar.

Wishing you both the best of luck!

PBF

Seekingmore12

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:46 am

leggysandy wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:08 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

Thank you Farmgirl! :D I also have some news..... I think I have found the right person to introduce me to the lifestyle... he's not nearby, but will be on 20th September so we are discussing details as we speak (such as hotel location). If all goes well, could be longer term. :mrgreen:
This is exciting !! Best wishes to you and hubby.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:48 pm

Thanks everybody!

LATE BREAKING UPDATE

S's new guy is going to be near us tomorrow. We already knew this, but it's the wrong time of the month for sex and, a few days ago, it seemed awfully soon -- but by now the two of them are absolutely raring to go.

Anyway, as it happens I enticed S to give me a bit of a teaser blowjob in the kitchen this evening. She said "imagine I'm sucking his cock". When she stopped I said, "you could do that for him tomorrow".

Well, my idea was a hit, and she's meeting him tomorrow night. They're having a drink first, and if that goes well, probably/hopefully a little bit of action. Fingers crossed!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:20 pm

leggysman wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:48 pm
Thanks everybody!

LATE BREAKING UPDATE

S's new guy is going to be near us tomorrow. We already knew this, but it's the wrong time of the month for sex and, a few days ago, it seemed awfully soon -- but by now the two of them are absolutely raring to go.

Anyway, as it happens I enticed S to give me a bit of a teaser blowjob in the kitchen this evening. She said "imagine I'm sucking his cock". When she stopped I said, "you could do that for him tomorrow".

Well, my idea was a hit, and she's meeting him tomorrow night. They're having a drink first, and if that goes well, probably/hopefully a little bit of action. Fingers crossed!
So from now on every time you watch her mouth, you will think that the next cock in there will not be yours. :D

It is a wonderful feeling.

Enjoy

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:17 am

And off she goes! She's doubtful about going back to his hotel this evening, but it's a possibility!
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265&p=1335631#p1335631

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:19 pm

leggysman wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:17 am
And off she goes! She's doubtful about going back to his hotel this evening, but it's a possibility!
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265&p=1335631#p1335631
Wow! Can't wait to hear how it went.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:56 pm

Whosbeensleeping wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:19 pm
Thanks for following! I updated in the Hotties thread, but I think that's all the energy I've got left for tonight.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:28 pm

leggysman wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:56 pm
Whosbeensleeping wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:19 pm
Thanks for following! I updated in the Hotties thread, but I think that's all the energy I've got left for tonight.
Understood! She looks yummy and your story is super hot.

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:31 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:46 am
leggysandy wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:08 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

This is exciting !! Best wishes to you and hubby.
Thank you! So far, so good! Seems like all the parties involved are enjoying this immensely! :twisted:

sky nothing
Trainable

Unread post by sky nothing » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:50 am

Did she end up giving him that bj?

leggysandy
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by leggysandy » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:51 am

sky nothing wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:50 am
Did she end up giving him that bj?
sorry, did not end up having enough time to get to the hotel. Next time! ;)

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:18 pm

Last night, S went on her first date with another man since deciding to become a hotwife.

She spent part of the day getting ready, getting herself all smooth and soft and fuckable, painting her toenails, etc. She was understandably pretty nervous. I suggested that when she first saw her guy, she should go in for a kiss early on, to break the ice. She hadn't kissed anyone besides me in 10 years.

He was going to be at a work thing but would bail out early to meet her at the bar. It's a fairly long drive to Big City from our place, so they arranged to meet around 8pm. I snapped a couple of pics as she was getting dolled up in a blue dress, bare legs, and a lingerie set that I bought her for the occasion. She looked gorgeous, and finally she was ready to say goodbye. I had tried to imagine this moment for a long time, and when it came it was pretty surreal. I told her to stay safe, drive carefully, and have FUN. And then she was gone, to meet the man she wants to make her a hotwife.

They were only going to have about 2.5 hours together, and she wasn't planning to have sex on this date. I had been a bit annoying in my excitement, repeatedly suggesting that she could give him a blowjob (sorry honey!). But S said she'd find that frustrating -- when the clothes start to come off, she wants to go all the way. And with meeting for drinks first, there wouldn't be much time to go back to his hotel anyway.

I got an update from S about an hour and a half after she arrived. She wrote:

"He's not a good kisser, boooo. Not sure about chemistry. Maybe I could give him a chance."

So, things didn't seem to be going particularly well, even though it was hot to hear that they'd been kissing. Downer. Her last sentence seemed hopeful, however.

The previous night S had gushed that "he really, really wants to fuck me!", so I messaged S that maybe he was nervous. Nearly an hour later she replied:

"Maybe ;) things heated up a bit, it was fun. Coming home now"

I tried to busy myself for the next hour and a half, on pins and needles waiting to find out what "heated up a bit" meant. But most of all, "it was fun" was a relief to hear. I knew that meant he eventually managed to get her motor running.

Finally her car pulled in to the driveway, and I had the wine ready for us to spend some time catching up. She was clearly pretty happy about the date.

They had left the bar and gone for a little walk. They ended up leaned against the car, making out and getting handsy. He was squeezing her butt, and she was feeling his hard cock through his trousers. She told me that their next date on the 20th is a go, and that she is going to have sex with him. I was on cloud nine.

Before long we were in bed, having very hot sex, and talking dirty about all the things she's going to do with her guy the next time. And the things we'll do when she comes home. We did it all again in the morning, before I could even get the coffee made.

We've both been constantly horny. She's regularly chatting and flirting with her guy, and we're always grinning at each other like a couple of naughty kids. It's been one of our best and most exciting times together. Roll on the 20th!

sky nothing
Trainable

Unread post by sky nothing » Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:46 pm

I hope she snaps some good pics/vids that she doesnt mind you sharing. Hottest story in a while...love it.

Hawthorne34
Virgin

Unread post by Hawthorne34 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:52 am

Are you guys still on for tomorrow?

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:56 pm

Hawthorne34 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:52 am
Are you guys still on for tomorrow?
Oh yeah! (as far as we know!)

S and her new guy have been messaging all day, every day. All systems go for tomorrow night. My love is going to become a hotwife, one way or another, and it seems like tomorrow will be the day.

Yesterday she bought some new dresses and lingerie for her date. We occasionally post some pics and smaller updates in her hotties thread, in my sig.

I think as of tomorrow, I will start a new thread in the Hotwife forum as this wannabe story comes to an end, and a new chapter begins.

I've been wishing for this so long, it's all a bit unbelievable. But S is incredible. She's all in, she wants this, and that's so hot.

chris
Site Moderator

Unread post by chris » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:23 pm

leggysman wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:56 pm
I think as of tomorrow, I will start a new thread in the Hotwife forum as this wannabe story comes to an end, and a new chapter begins.
We can move the entire thread to Hotwife Forum if you'd like.

Hope everything goes super well tomorrow!