Can't believe what is about to happen

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mastiff
Pervert

Re: Can't believe what is about to happen

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:07 pm

Hours after Dwayne’s second visit and at least one shower and Leanne’s pussy still smells like his cum.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:25 am

I reclaimed her before he had left and again this morning. Her pussy is sore from yesterday but that makes it all the more fun to fuck her hard and make her cum as she tells me why she is so sore.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:11 pm

Any interest in my continuing the account?

muchred
Virgin

Unread post by muchred » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:33 am

mastiff wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:11 pm
I'm checking this thread every day, that anwers your question!

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:37 am

muchred wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:33 am
mastiff wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:11 pm
I'm checking this thread every day, that anwers your question!
I’ll take that as an answer, thank you

robzig
Virgin

Unread post by robzig » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:47 am

Great writing and thanks for sharing your experience .Sadly have only reached page one and had to take myself in hand. Will rest for an hour or so and then continue reading. I hope this thread continues for a long time.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:33 pm

robzig wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:47 am
Great writing and thanks for sharing your experience .Sadly have only reached page one and had to take myself in hand. Will rest for an hour or so and then continue reading. I hope this thread continues for a long time.
We have lots more to share from this first meeting, everything to share from our second meeting and have already made plans for a third meeting so the sharing will continue as long as there is interest.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:10 pm

I am working on the next installment of photos and story but it will take a few days.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:23 pm

Thanks to videos, I was able to see that from Dwayne's first insertion to Leanne's first orgasm was approximately 5 and a half minutes.

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:23 am

Just love the photos, she looks as happy as a child at christmas when she is playing with his hard and huge package :)

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:39 am

Bsod83 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:23 am
Just love the photos, she looks as happy as a child at christmas when she is playing with his hard and huge package :)
Thank you for letting us know that you are enjoying them.
She shared with me the other night that she just really likes sucking his cock so that is why the smile. She had it to play with any way that she wanted. Unfortunately I have to blur some, but her whole face lit up when she started playing with it.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:35 pm

Once Dwayne’s big black cock was properly situated in her cunt and her eyes closed, she first started moving forward and back, pausing every few stroked to press her hips down to get that pressure right on her clit. She also added in that hip rock that some women enjoy before sitting up to get what she really wanted, the "all filled up" feeling and the sensation of a hard cock pushing up against her cervix. Any doubts I may have had were instantly gone when Leanne sat straight up, fingers on her ankles with her head all the way back and her jaw gone slack. It was only made hotter when Dwayne reached up and started playing with her tits.

Until you see your wife with another man there are things that you don’t even think about turning you on that once you do see them, they really drive it home that your wife is 100% into the experience. The first time I saw it was when Leanne kissed her way down Dwayne’s chest to his cock. The second time was as she was riding him, and he was enjoying her tits, she was caressing his arms and chest. She wasn’t just getting fucked, she was giving back. She not just focused on his cock, but she was feeling so good she had to give back. She had to touch, she had to caress, she had to make sure he was feeling as good as she was.

If you are not strong in your relationship this is where the dragons live. When you see or hear your wife doing or saying something that you thought was just for you. If you are not careful it can make you doubt. For me it was an affirmation that she did want this. That she wasn’t doing this to satisfy me but because she was as into it as I was. This was good stuff, and they were just getting started.

They alternated their fucking as they got started. Sometimes she would rock her hips and sometimes she would bounce on his cock. Sometimes Dwayne would like still and sometimes he would thrust up in time with her thrusting down.

They were roughly five minutes into their fucking when Dwayne pulled his feet up and let his knees fall open. This change of position allowed him to pull Leanne forward a bit and start rapidly pistoning his cock into her pussy. Almost immediately I heard her make those familiar sounds. A kind of drawn-out moan with partial words and about 30 seconds later she had her first orgasm on Dwayne’s big black cock. It wasn’t a big one, those would come later, but it was a good start and because Dwayne knew what he was doing, he didn’t stop fucking her.

Another one of the details I noticed as they were still going slow with Leanne moving back and forth on his cock was every few strokes, she would lean down just enough for her nipples to trace up and down his chest.

Prior to his visit, I had told Dwayne that Leanne liked to have her ass pulled open while she was riding a cock so when she told him, after her first orgasm, to grab her ass, he knew what she wanted. I cannot describe how hot it was to see his dark hands pulling her pale ass open and watching his cock long stroking and stretching her pink pussy.

Not quite two minutes passed before I heard her again starting to moan “oh yeah.” But this time, instead of Leanne riding high and letting Dwayne do all the work, Leanne was driving her hips down to meet each one of his thrusts and another orgasm washed over her.

Despite getting thoroughly fucked, Leanne didn’t forget that this was for both our enjoyment and would periodically look around to see if I was watching and stroking.

Check the Hotties forum to see what this looked like.

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:53 pm

Great story. Please continue to share.
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:02 pm

Shauncuckold wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:53 pm
Great story. Please continue to share.
As long as there is interest we have no plans to stop.
I am working on the photos and the narrative right now for when they changed positions and Leanne called me over.

muchred
Virgin

Unread post by muchred » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:08 am

How many times did she cum that night?

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:29 am

[quote=muchred post_id=1387496 time=1679332128 user_id=70955]
How many times did she cum that night?
[/quote]

I have not counted the total yet.
I believe she came twice riding him and I think 3 when they were on their sides. I am pulling the screen caps of that now and working on my account of it.

She is very multi-orgasmic and cums easily.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:11 am

Thank you very much for all the hard work you have put into this, much appreciated.

I found this story yesterday and have done both your story and photo's in 2 days - the mind boggles as to how sexy she is and how much she seems to enjoy fucking (in my dreams I could ever get a woman like Leanne who is so thoroughly into her sexual pleasures, hence enhancing your combined sex lives - you are a very lucky man indeed)

From the photo's Dwane has visited and fucked Leanne twice now with a third visit on the cards. Leanne obviously enjoys his big black cock! (understatement!!)

Looking forward to reading about and seeing the photo's of both of the next 2 liaisons they had, with great anticipation.

Suggestion if I may -
Why not combine both the story and photo's into the Hotties thread, will save you a lot of time plus we get to follow up on all the happenings a lot faster?

Thanks again
Happy

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:20 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:11 am
Thank you very much for all the hard work you have put into this, much appreciated.

I found this story yesterday and have done both your story and photo's in 2 days - the mind boggles as to how sexy she is and how much she seems to enjoy fucking (in my dreams I could ever get a woman like Leanne who is so thoroughly into her sexual pleasures, hence enhancing your combined sex lives - you are a very lucky man indeed)

From the photo's Dwane has visited and fucked Leanne twice now with a third visit on the cards. Leanne obviously enjoys his big black cock! (understatement!!)

Looking forward to reading about and seeing the photo's of both of the next 2 liaisons they had, with great anticipation.

Suggestion if I may -
Why not combine both the story and photo's into the Hotties thread, will save you a lot of time plus we get to follow up on all the happenings a lot faster?

Thanks again
Happy
Thank you for taking the time to send us such a detailed comment, it is much appreciated.

Leanne has always been abt giving as good as she got, she is not one of those women who just receives the efforts of her partner, she is honestly concerned with giving pleasure back and enjoys her partner's pleasure vicariously.

He has visited twice but I don't think I have posted anything from the second visit yet. The third visit should be some Friday in April and then with luck visit #4 in May.

You make a good suggestion, abt combining the posts into just the hotties forum and I honestly considered it and in hindsight that might have gotten better engagement. My reasoning that there were people who just reviewed the text/narrative forums and people who reviewed the Hotties forum and I wanted to catch the attention of both. I also presumed that there were people who wanted longer, detailed narratives and there were people who preferred a number of high-quality pictures.
Again, I don't know if my approach worked or not but there was a method to my madness. Either way, there are more of both on the way.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:44 pm

Some more photos of Leanne riding Dwayne's cock are posted in the Hotties forum.

Puffin1964
Trainable

Unread post by Puffin1964 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:15 am

This is a really great thread and totally real
My wife has fucked 5 black guys over the last 14 years- everyone of them has made her orgasm but unlike your hotwife she is totally reluctant to admit her secret fetish
I don’t understand her at times and wish she was more open - Four have had her bareback and she cums as soon as she feels them flood her
Even after this she will not “arrange “ a follow up even though she has fantasies during our 1-1 play
Drives me crazy but grateful for what I have experienced

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:05 pm

Puffin1964 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:15 am
This is a really great thread and totally real
My wife has fucked 5 black guys over the last 14 years- everyone of them has made her orgasm but unlike your hotwife she is totally reluctant to admit her secret fetish
I don’t understand her at times and wish she was more open - Four have had her bareback and she cums as soon as she feels them flood her
Even after this she will not “arrange “ a follow up even though she has fantasies during our 1-1 play
Drives me crazy but grateful for what I have experienced
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are also enjoying our adventures. I am personally glad it comes across as real. I am using the photos and video that I to to recount it exactly as it happened.

I am sorry your wife doesn’t feed more into the fantasy aspect of the fun the 2 of you have shared. I wish Leanne was more expressive but I am not complaining. I am lucky every day to have her in my life and this latest adventure is just the icing on the cake.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:06 pm

April 14 has been selected as the date for meeting number 3.

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:38 pm

I just want to express that I really like your writing and need to backtrack this thread. Writing is good, but I also enjoy the content. You have one hot lady there, you also seem to be a guy that knows what he wants.
Nothing/never.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:16 am

false-abroad wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:38 pm
I just want to express that I really like your writing and need to backtrack this thread. Writing is good, but I also enjoy the content. You have one hot lady there, you also seem to be a guy that knows what he wants.
Am flattered that you think so.
We were both pretty solid as to what we wanted to happen and how we felt about our plan. So far it has worked out perfectly.

The next chapter should be ready shortly.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:45 pm

As good as they were, and as quick as they were, those two orgasms were not nearly enough for Leanne. It was time to change positions. She climbed off Dwayne, exposing his big black cock standing tall as it slid out of her pussy. He climbed over her and quickly took a drink of water before climbing back in the bed. As a true connoisseur, he took a few minutes to rub on the smooth, round cheeks of her ass.
Those of you here whose wives have enjoyed interracial play know how hot it is to see the contrast between light and dark skins, especially when the one with the pale complexion is your wife.
Leanne wasn’t sure what he had in mind as she laid on her stomach until he reached over and grabbed her left hip and pulled her up onto her side. Dwayne then scooted up behind her with his chest to her left side and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down her moist slit as she lifted her left leg up to give him access. This is a position that she enjoys when we have sex as it is both comfortable and allows her to use her Hitachi magic wand. As he was teasing her with the head of his cock, Leanne asked me to hand her the wand.
Although he did not mind that she used her wand, he was also not waiting for it. In one smooth, quick stroke, her pussy was once again filled with a little over 9 inches of big black cock.

“Oh God,” what she said as he slid his cock into her pussy.

“Oh yeah,” what she said as he started to stroke in and out.

“Oh God,” what she said as her head went back.

“That feels good,” what she said as the pleasure she was feeling burst forth.

So of course, I asked her, “What’s he doing to you?”
“Fucking my cunt,” was her slightly breathless answer.

All of this exchange took place in the time it took me to hand her the Wand. The sound of her Wand was now the background hum to the sexy noises she was making. In almost a whisper I heard her tell Dwayne to “get deep” as he picked up the pace.

Approximately a minute and a half after he slid his cock in her on her side, her third orgasm of the encounter washed over her. Getting fucked while using her wand gives her an orgasm that exhausts her and this new cock was no exception. It was all she could do to take the wand off her now hypersensitive clit and let her head fall limply back. None of this even cause Dwayne to miss a stroke as he kept up the pistoning of her cunt. With her hips and legs more relaxed, Dwayne had more room to start using his 9” properly. Even with him on his side and her somewhere between her side and her back, he had room to start fucking hard and fast. Whap, whap, whap was the unmistakable sound his lower abdomen made as he slammed into her left ass cheek, and he repeated drove his cock as far into her twat as it would go. Repeated moan of “oh yeah” and ‘Oh God” were all the words she could form as one handheld onto the slats in the headboard and the other held onto his hand on her tit. In less than 15 seconds and without the wand, her body spasms from orgasm number 4.

The fucking continues and she manages to whisper another unbelievably arousing phase to Dwayne, “good cock.”

As I mentioned in the beginning of this accounting, Leanne wanted this to be about us and she took this opportunity to include me in their fun. With Dwayne maintaining a constant rhythm in her quim, she first reached out to hold my hand and then said, “I want to suck your cock.” I was in no shape to deny her anything at this point had I even wanted to so as quick as I could I sat down my phone and knelt on the bed next to her, my rigid cock offering itself to her hungry mouth through the open fly of my sleep shorts. With Dwayne deep stroking her with his cock she was sucking on mine for all she was worth but the arousal and her need to take deep breaths was too much for her to handle so she had to relinquish my cock. I then go to do one of the hottest things I had ever done, kiss my wife deeply and passionately as another man was fucking her.
She needed to cum hard again so as soon as we broke our kiss, she grabbed her wand and pressed the vibrating head just above her clit. Dwayne instinctively knew what this meant and resumed the fast hard fucking that had gotten her off just a few minutes ago as I knelt on the bed stroking my achingly hard cock. Not quite 20 seconds had passed since she went wand to clit, and I heard her familiar warning grunt.

“Are you going to cum again,” I asked? It was all she could do to grunt “Un huh.”

Remember a paragraph back where I said that kissing my wife while another man was stroking into her slow, hard and deep? That was instantly eclipsed as I had the never before opportunity to kiss my wife while she was cumming with a 9” black cock fucking her. With each spasm she exhaled into my mouth the air driven from her lungs by the powerful contractions and her moans of “Oh God” were repeatedly spoken into my mouth. The only thing that could be said to be missing was her hands holding onto me, those held her wand exactly where she needed it.

Once again as before, orgasm number 5 left her weak and limp, but Dwayne remembered how to capitalize on it. He took the opportunity to roll her completely onto her right hip and thereby gave himself room to comfortably start an even harder and paster pumping of her cunt. In less than 30 seconds I heard it again, a loud “Oh” followed by a guttural hum.

“Do you want to cum again,” I asked her? A tortured “yeah” was her response as Dwayne picked up the pace.

“Tell him baby,” I instructed. “Tell him you want to cum.” Being the obedient slut that she is, she managed to force out the words “I wanna cum,” before the ability to form coherent sentences was lost to her impending climax. And with that I got to lean down once again and press my mouth to hers as one hand grabbed onto me and the other held onto him and orgasm number 6 took her.

Se the photos in the Hotties forum.