Warm Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Warm Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:04 pm

We met and talked over drinks and the conversation was great. I really felt connected and attracted. I also felt the alcohol going to my head. After quite a while, we walked out to his car. He opened the back door for me and I eagerly got in. To this day, I don’t know how I so easily make the decision to fool around with men I don’t know in the back seat of a car. But I’ve decided to simply go with it and not judge myself. He leaned in for a kiss right away. It was soft and sensual. His hands began to wander and they were so strong. I love the way he held me as he deepened our kiss. He is an amazing kisser. I was quickly losing inhibition while also trying to have boundaries…not an easy thing to do!! He lifted my top and took off my bra. His mouth on my breasts was such a turn on. His hand was reaching under my dress and tugging at my lace panties. He pulled my panties down around one of my ankles and proceeded to go down on me. This happened so suddenly that it took me by surprise. (This is what I mean by getting carried away on a first date!) It felt sooo good, I wasn’t about to make him stop. Instead, I took his hand and pushed his fingers inside my pussy. He knew I needed to be fingered while he tasted me. I was losing my mind. I came on his fingers, he loved it, I loved it. He came back up to my mouth and kissed me passionately, as I tasted myself on his tongue. He remained completely clothed. This was all about pleasuring me and I felt so desired. Wow. Just wow. I can’t believe I did that. Yet I can totally believe I did that. ;)

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:48 am

This is amazing….way to go, it was so great to read through the feeling of “ breaking free “ and feeling so desired…

Bet you can’t wait for the next date

G

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:25 am

Dear Mrswarmwife,
That encounter sounded great. I too have had many backseat quickies where the man never got undressed or even pulled his cock out of his pants. I agree, I love it when I’m the center of attention and the guy focuses on my needs instead of his own. If more men would focus on us first, they have no idea what we would do for them. Keep having fun and please don’t judge yourself. You’re having fun and it makes you feel great about yourself. Thanks for sharing your story.
-Tammy

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:29 am

There is nothing warm about Warmwife, just smoking hot!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:48 pm

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:48 am

G
You’re right, I can’t wait. I have a feeling our second date will be pretty spicy :D

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:54 pm

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:25 am
Dear Mrswarmwife,
That encounter sounded great. I too have had many backseat quickies where the man never got undressed or even pulled his cock out of his pants. I agree, I love it when I’m the center of attention and the guy focuses on my needs instead of his own. If more men would focus on us first, they have no idea what we would do for them. Keep having fun and please don’t judge yourself. You’re having fun and it makes you feel great about yourself. Thanks for sharing your story.
-Tammy
Thank you Tammy. A great big YES to ALL that. ❤️

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:49 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:48 pm
Seekingmore12 wrote:

G
You’re right, I can’t wait. I have a feeling our second date will be pretty spicy :D
Hehe….i have little doubt, the mystery man is feeling the same, sounds like he will be a keeper, he seems to be focused on you and your pleasure.

Sounds a little like me, I get so much joy focusing on the pleasures of others.

G

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:13 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:49 am
mrswarmwife wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:48 pm
Seekingmore12 wrote:

G
Hehe….i have little doubt, the mystery man is feeling the same, sounds like he will be a keeper, he seems to be focused on you and your pleasure.

Sounds a little like me, I get so much joy focusing on the pleasures of others.

G
G - And we lurkers are so happy for your efforts and service. ;) ;) :D

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 pm

Plans are developing for a second date in the next few days. I’ll let you all know how that goes. But first…hubby recently alluded to my impromptu date with the sexy man I’ve been seeing since the fall. It had been over a month since we had gotten together, so I was of course, thrilled by the invitation. That night turned out to be the most passionate encounter I’ve experienced yet, with him or any of my lovers…..

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:26 pm

I was so excited to see him again, and wouldn’t you know I showed up and he was looking the hottest I’ve ever seen him. Chances are, it’s that my desire for him has grown over time, so naturally, my attraction to him has grown as well. When I texted hubby to say I was with him I told him “he looks so hot!!”. I felt like the luckiest girl in that moment, whose life is this anyway??? So surreal. I’m about to get fucked silly by this gorgeous man then return home to my adoring husband. Will the reality of this ever sink in? I wonder.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:11 pm

We sat together on the bed and talked which honestly I love doing with this guy. He really is a great FWB since we genuinely enjoy one another’s company. I love the way he puts his hand on my leg when we talk. I like to hold his other hand and run my nails along his arm. I’m listening to what he’s saying but really thinking how I want to take his clothes off. While continuing to listen, I take off my dress and straddle him in my bra and panties. I pull his shirt over his head and he pulls me in for a kiss. A hot guy in jeans and no shirt. Mine for the taking. Yes please!!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:38 pm

More of my story soon. But for now, I need sleep!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:12 pm

Thanks for the update- your descriptions made feel like I was in the same room as your hot FWB. Any chance this is going evolve into be a more steady thing and move him to “boy friend” status?

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:42 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:12 pm
Thanks for the update- your descriptions made feel like I was in the same room as your hot FWB. Any chance this is going evolve into be a more steady thing and move him to “boy friend” status?
So this guy is the one that I’ve seen for several months. He is the most like a boyfriend, out of all the men I’ve been with. The new guy however, I’ll have a second date with soon and I’m unsure if he will be a steady boyfriend type. We shall see!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:50 am

Awesome - thats great to hear. Good luck on the second date - hopefully that will work out as well

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:43 am

There I was, straddling him in my lingerie, kissing him while my hands touched his toned chest and abs and his hands were unhooking my bra. He pulled me toward him to tease each of my nipples with his tongue. I was grinding on him now and it was time for his jeans to come off. During our past encounters, I’ve always felt his intense desire for sex. However this time, I really felt his desire for ME. Something was different that night…

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:47 am

Love this, it should be about you..desire for you and not just the sex….you and Mr warm seem to have hit the jackpot vs some of the other stories.

It’s so great reading as your story evolves….thanks for sharing

G

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:10 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:47 am
Love this, it should be about you..desire for you and not just the sex….you and Mr warm seem to have hit the jackpot vs some of the other stories.

G
I also feel like we’ve hit the jackpot. I’m really excited about the new guy we will hopefully meet soon. He’s the one who wants to include my husband in our fun. I think he’s jackpot material as well. Sometimes I feel bad that I do a lot of solo play, but my husband is super supportive no matter what.

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:54 am

Thank you for sharing your naughty adventures with us! Perhaps it’s time to share some more of your stunning pics? 😉

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:58 am

mrswarmwife wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:10 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:

G
I also feel like we’ve hit the jackpot. I’m really excited about the new guy we will hopefully meet soon. He’s the one who wants to include my husband in our fun. I think he’s jackpot material as well. Sometimes I feel bad that I do a lot of solo play, but my husband is super supportive no matter what.
MWW - Have you broached the possibility with or both of your men about your 'jackpot' guy becoming a true and proper BF? :o :up: :up:

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:39 pm

Tryn wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:54 am
Thank you for sharing your naughty adventures with us! Perhaps it’s time to share some more of your stunning pics? 😉
I’ll think about it ;)

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:45 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:58 am
mrswarmwife wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:10 am
Seekingmore12 wrote:

G

MWW - Have you broached the possibility with or both of your men about your 'jackpot' guy becoming a true and proper BF?
:o :up: :up:
No I haven’t. I’m not quite sure how to handle that! I’ll talk it over with my husband.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:45 pm

I’ve been so busy I haven’t had a chance to fill you in on the rest of the story. Once our clothes came off, he went down on me right away. My first thought was, “this is the second man to do this to me in less than a week, and neither of them are my husband!” That was wild for me to acknowledge and felt really naughty.

I began to suck his beautiful cock. It’s seriously incredible and I love to take it deep in my throat and hear him moan. He was wanting a lot of oral this time, and I was happy to oblige. We did 69, we fucked, we kissed, he held me tightly at my hips when I rode him, he pulled my hair aside each time he kissed my neck. There was a raw passion that night that heightened all my senses. At one point, he fingered me to orgasm and I soaked the sheets. He got on top of me and fucked me so hard and deep since I was extra wet. There’s this thing he does when he’s on top that makes me cum, it’s beyond amazing. Just the sight of his sexy body over me is one of my favorite things.
Earlier he told me he wanted to cum in my mouth, so I made sure to remind him. After a couple of hours of sex, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and brought it up to my mouth. I laid on my back with him above me and I brought him to orgasm. It was pretty intense for him and I swallowed for him before crawling up beside him to cuddle a while, pulling the sheet over our exhausted bodies.

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:49 pm

I arrived home a while later to my anxiously awaiting husband and love of my life. He always greets me with so much love and appreciation. I really look forward to this connection each time I return from a play date. It’s like the icing on the cake.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:14 pm

Thanks mrewarmwife for the exhilarating update. :up:
Wonderful to hear that you have a man who has such an intense sexual connection with you and a wonderful supportive husband to greet you when you are back.