Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
boobman987
Experienced

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by boobman987 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:48 am

Thank you for the full explanation about D’s pussy shaving. I found it strangely arousing.
As to your massage training, you might want to consider a Nuru massage- lots of oil and body to body contact. Probably a lot of places in London.
Thanks also for the update from last night’s adventures. I hope D soon recovers from the bites.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:51 am

Thanks for the update Ocean. Looks like both of you had a very satisfying and fun-filled Thursday - of course Dawn's much more adventurous. Hopefully Remi will take the biting out of the mix and still make it fun for her. Have a wonderful weekend

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:03 pm

Ocean, is sounds like Dawn has now fully taking in the life style she see each partner for that they bring, Remi dirty fuck, Ray deep relationships, etc, she see and take the opportunity to have a quickly when she is in the mode, red shirt NY day,

You where planning on having Cheryl and Tony and Ray, round, is that still planned, has Cheryl been round this year

I would become a silk band for experimenting good as a blond fold and restraint, you can experiment and see what turns Michelle on

If you had to rate Michelle, Ray, Cheryl, what would there magic skills

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:35 am

Thursday 1st Feb.

Dawn came out of our bedroom ‘modelling’ a beautiful short sleeve, to the neck black silk dress, below the knee, round neck collar. At the back, button at the collar and open in an oval to the waist. Confirming she was braless. Almost black stockings, black court shoes, red lipstick. Wow.
She mysteriously says she has a cunning plan and not to worry. She appeared confident, relaxed, no sign of nerves at all. My sympathies lie with Philip, but not much. She drove to the South Lodge Hotel near Cowfold to meet Philip (ex boss) for dinner to supposedly discuss her options at work. The hotel is opulent and certainly discreet, being set in woodland. Similar to The Pig in style, same eye watering prices.

She walked into the hotel, a maitre’d took her coat and lead her through a crowded restaurant (sooo pleased she could still turn heads) to the table where a beaming Philip sat waiting with a glass of wine for her. (she thought, yes, maybe she did have the upper hand. She’s going to enjoy this). They ordered, he was very charming as usual throughout the meal. By the time sweet had arrived he became more direct and started talking about work. Had she formed any decision? She said that my work had grown substantially over the last few years and I was going to sell in a few years time. Therefore she felt she could take time out to do what she wanted now. She admitted to me, he was a top level negotiator which, I suppose, is why he was Managing Partner of a big law firm. So, he came back to her, all the years she’d put in, climbing the ladder would be thrown away for what, spare time, shopping? She could always retire when her husband retired. She could achieve so much more! Bingo!!! this was going where she wanted.

Although she appeared very calm, her heart was hammering, this was where she had hoped the conversation would go. She also realised her nipples had hardened with the excitement, not unnoticed by Philip; but he thought for different reasons. She was tempted to subtly jiggle her tits. Totally wrong. This is serious hard nosed negotiating, had to keep her wits about her.

‘Working from London isn’t feasible, the travelling from Arundel station to London Bridge every day, no’. ‘Travelling to Brighton was not much easier but still not very appealing’. He said he stayed at a flat provided by the Firm in London Monday to Thursday night, home working Friday. It’s a large comfortable flat, perhaps she’d like to share??? She grinned, ‘Now that is a very tempting offer. It would solve a lot of problems!’ ‘Are you going to tell my husband or shall I?’ He laughed and asked was I still with the barbarian? (I’ll give him bloody barbarian. Well, he is ‘The Pig’ now). Can you believe she agreed, laughed, said ‘yes, still with him’. (What price loyalty?), Philip asked, ’he doesn’t know about us, does he? The Pig, tonight?’ (Oh It’s ‘Us’ now.) “Of course not, I’m staying in Dorking with a friend’. Conspirator. Though she stifled a chuckle at mention of his nickname ‘the Pig’.

Coffee and brandy now; ’Ok Dawn, What can we do to keep you?’ At last he’s asked the ‘big’ question. Strike now! Tension. Her palms were sweating, nipples like Volvo wheel nuts. She continued, ‘As you know, Mr Nxxxx is the Senior Partner for the Southern office, who is retiring in June’. ‘His position needs to be filled, quickly, by someone who is trusted, driven, understands not only the job, but the staff and has the experience’.
‘I want that position!’
He smiled. ‘I’d need the agreement of the Senior Partners’. She gave him an incredulous look, ‘Of all people Philip, you could do that in your sleep!’ ‘I want it!’ Now schtumn. Over the years, I’d coached her about the very powerful Golden Silence in negotiating. First to speak has lost.
He looked at her for what seemed like ages, but was really only minutes, then said, ’Ok. I’ll need to work on it’. She said, ‘Yes, Of course’. He leaned over, kissed her on the lips, ‘shall we?’ Her turn to smile, got up and put her arm in his. She was sucking lemons to take away the grin. They went to his rather fabulous room. It was Thursday night, so his wife thought he was in the London flat, and not 12 miles away doing ‘interviews’.

She said she the whole evening was brilliant. Every bit as good as the last session. Just good old fashioned vigorous fucking and sucking. Various positions and copious amounts of cum, in all kinds of strange places. He opened the double doors onto the room balcony, placed her hands on the rail, fucked her hard from behind, squeezed her boobs and wind-hardened nipples, an experience he’d always wanted. Witnessed by foxes, badgers and possibly other guests. After all, they were each staking their claim. In the morning, a lazy fuck, showered and an easy breakfast together. The car park being in woodland away from the hotel, and far from view, by the car she gave him the best farewell blowjob he’d ever had. Although he’d only cum a small amount in her mouth, he still insisted on a long kiss. (strange). As they parted he told her, ‘Leave it with me, you won’t be disappointed’. ‘Dawn, our relationship must remain confidential, or we both lose out, OK?’ She agreed, said after all, she’d have to face the barbarian.

She got home this morning about 10. Went upstairs and changed into her casual gear. Came downstairs looking very pleased with herself. Firstly, over coffee, she told me about the deal. I was completely bemused, but rather proud of her. She’d obviously listened to me. I thought she was just going for a hike in salary. All being well, looks like she’s got the top southern job (fingers crossed; it’s never there till it’s there). Way more money, more responsibility of course, balancing the books, driving the other solicitors for billable hours. She will keep the same office hours but be ‘available’ Thursday/Fridays if the office needs it. A dedicated secretary and a Legal Exec to foist the work upon. She will have to attend Senior Partner meetings in London, Philip will arrange other perks there.

Well done Dawn. Then she told me the dirty bits, we recovered our relationship on the breakfast room table. While I write this missive, she’s gone to ring Ray give her all the news, and a catch up call to Coral, another role in the offing apparently. Nothing from Will.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:14 am

ocean wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:35 am
Thursday 1st Feb.

Dawn came out of our bedroom ‘modelling’ a beautiful short sleeve, to the neck black silk dress, below the knee, round neck collar. At the back, button at the collar and open in an oval to the waist. Confirming she was braless. Almost black stockings, black court shoes, red lipstick. Wow.
She mysteriously says she has a cunning plan and not to worry. She appeared confident, relaxed, no sign of nerves at all. My sympathies lie with Philip, but not much. She drove to the South Lodge Hotel near Cowfold to meet Philip (ex boss) for dinner to supposedly discuss her options at work. The hotel is opulent and certainly discreet, being set in woodland. Similar to The Pig in style, same eye watering prices.

She walked into the hotel, a maitre’d took her coat and lead her through a crowded restaurant (sooo pleased she could still turn heads) to the table where a beaming Philip sat waiting with a glass of wine for her. (she thought, yes, maybe she did have the upper hand. She’s going to enjoy this). They ordered, he was very charming as usual throughout the meal. By the time sweet had arrived he became more direct and started talking about work. Had she formed any decision? She said that my work had grown substantially over the last few years and I was going to sell in a few years time. Therefore she felt she could take time out to do what she wanted now. She admitted to me, he was a top level negotiator which, I suppose, is why he was Managing Partner of a big law firm. So, he came back to her, all the years she’d put in, climbing the ladder would be thrown away for what, spare time, shopping? She could always retire when her husband retired. She could achieve so much more! Bingo!!! this was going where she wanted.

Although she appeared very calm, her heart was hammering, this was where she had hoped the conversation would go. She also realised her nipples had hardened with the excitement, not unnoticed by Philip; but he thought for different reasons. She was tempted to subtly jiggle her tits. Totally wrong. This is serious hard nosed negotiating, had to keep her wits about her.

‘Working from London isn’t feasible, the travelling from Arundel station to London Bridge every day, no’. ‘Travelling to Brighton was not much easier but still not very appealing’. He said he stayed at a flat provided by the Firm in London Monday to Thursday night, home working Friday. It’s a large comfortable flat, perhaps she’d like to share??? She grinned, ‘Now that is a very tempting offer. It would solve a lot of problems!’ ‘Are you going to tell my husband or shall I?’ He laughed and asked was I still with the barbarian? (I’ll give him bloody barbarian. Well, he is ‘The Pig’ now). Can you believe she agreed, laughed, said ‘yes, still with him’. (What price loyalty?), Philip asked, ’he doesn’t know about us, does he? The Pig, tonight?’ (Oh It’s ‘Us’ now.) “Of course not, I’m staying in Dorking with a friend’. Conspirator. Though she stifled a chuckle at mention of his nickname ‘the Pig’.

Coffee and brandy now; ’Ok Dawn, What can we do to keep you?’ At last he’s asked the ‘big’ question. Strike now! Tension. Her palms were sweating, nipples like Volvo wheel nuts. She continued, ‘As you know, Mr Nxxxx is the Senior Partner for the Southern office, who is retiring in June’. ‘His position needs to be filled, quickly, by someone who is trusted, driven, understands not only the job, but the staff and has the experience’.
‘I want that position!’
He smiled. ‘I’d need the agreement of the Senior Partners’. She gave him an incredulous look, ‘Of all people Philip, you could do that in your sleep!’ ‘I want it!’ Now schtumn. Over the years, I’d coached her about the very powerful Golden Silence in negotiating. First to speak has lost.
He looked at her for what seemed like ages, but was really only minutes, then said, ’Ok. I’ll need to work on it’. She said, ‘Yes, Of course’. He leaned over, kissed her on the lips, ‘shall we?’ Her turn to smile, got up and put her arm in his. She was sucking lemons to take away the grin. They went to his rather fabulous room. It was Thursday night, so his wife thought he was in the London flat, and not 12 miles away doing ‘interviews’.

She said she the whole evening was brilliant. Every bit as good as the last session. Just good old fashioned vigorous fucking and sucking. Various positions and copious amounts of cum, in all kinds of strange places. He opened the double doors onto the room balcony, placed her hands on the rail, fucked her hard from behind, squeezed her boobs and wind-hardened nipples, an experience he’d always wanted. Witnessed by foxes, badgers and possibly other guests. After all, they were each staking their claim. In the morning, a lazy fuck, showered and an easy breakfast together. The car park being in woodland away from the hotel, and far from view, by the car she gave him the best farewell blowjob he’d ever had. Although he’d only cum a small amount in her mouth, he still insisted on a long kiss. (strange). As they parted he told her, ‘Leave it with me, you won’t be disappointed’. ‘Dawn, our relationship must remain confidential, or we both lose out, OK?’ She agreed, said after all, she’d have to face the barbarian.

She got home this morning about 10. Went upstairs and changed into her casual gear. Came downstairs looking very pleased with herself. Firstly, over coffee, she told me about the deal. I was completely bemused, but rather proud of her. She’d obviously listened to me. I thought she was just going for a hike in salary. All being well, looks like she’s got the top southern job (fingers crossed; it’s never there till it’s there). Way more money, more responsibility of course, balancing the books, driving the other solicitors for billable hours. She will keep the same office hours but be ‘available’ Thursday/Fridays if the office needs it. A dedicated secretary and a Legal Exec to foist the work upon. She will have to attend Senior Partner meetings in London, Philip will arrange other perks there.

Well done Dawn. Then she told me the dirty bits, we recovered our relationship on the breakfast room table. While I write this missive, she’s gone to ring Ray give her all the news, and a catch up call to Coral, another role in the offing apparently. Nothing from Will.
O - Would have liked to have seen that outfit. Seems awesome.
- Love that head turning. Other guys wives giving hubbys a slap or a kick to stop staring.
- A absolutely unique description of nipples. Now I have to find a picture of Volvo wheel nuts and visualize them under a silk dress.
- With the new potential position, does Dawn only want to continue working until you sell up?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:00 am

Thanks for the updates Ocean the Barbarian :D
As part of the deal will Dawn be staying with Phillip in his London flat Mon - Wed?
Would be interesting to know how her convo with Coral went and if they are meeting up soon... :D

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:43 am

Hi Guys

Just a few answers; Venus - I am embarrassed to say, the title barbarian, given by Philip, is not a compliment.

She really does scrub up well, the new self confidence and freedom seems to sit well with her. She looked fantastic, beautiful and classy.

I thought the intention was for Dawn to get a pay rise or quit, either was fine. I didn't expect her to go for the big job at all. A total surprise, but well done. The announcement of the guy's retirement was a surprise (he's 75 and still going strong), well timings everything I guess, it all fell in line. She said she honestly thought Philip would reject her proposal, but it is looking good and her attitude said, 'I' prepared to quit', but it's not there yet.
Again it's my supposition that she would run the job/new job until I sell up in 3 years time, around my 60th birthday, she'll be 52/3. It may be a surprise to you all, but I have been wrong before, anyway what do I know??? But that is the plan.

Dawn will be working from her current office, (all being well), which she'll head up in the South, the travelling is crazy to London from the south coast. I do suspect there may be the occasional overnighter for Partners meetings in the London office. I'm sure he'll try. However it appears that they will have a fortnightly tryst as per last night in a variety of hotels, before Philip reports home on Friday.
Yes, Coral did have good news for a couple of jobs, details to follow.

We're off out to dinner with a vanilla couple. So have a great weekend and thank you for your input.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:36 am

Ocean great update, seem all is going well, how is Cheryl well I hope, I retried about the same age you are plaining and it was the best thing I did, life is short enjoy it, hope the weekend with Ray and Tony goes well

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:53 am

Thanks for the updates Ocean and looking forward to Coral updates and her tryst with Remi next week (hopefully?). BTW I did mean the title Barbarian as a compliment - like a caveman - one who ravishes his partner :D

Have a wonderful weekend

Yorkguy
Virgin

Unread post by Yorkguy » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:42 am

Ocean. Apart from your much appreciated wonderful narration of the horny stuff, have you considered a career as a fashion show host? Your descriptions of Dawn's attire, paint a very vivid picture, probably as much as any photo could. Maybe Coral has an 'opening' for you, so to speak 😁

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:18 am

Hi Yorkguy, When I was 18 I joined the services and the first thing they taught us (after mindlessly marching round a drill square, so useful!) was discreet, deep observation. This was something I found useful during my time, and surprisingly through my business life. The point being that I get huge pleasure from observing (analysing) what Dawn wears and how she wears it. Of course she basks in the attention, and the compliments urge her on to better things, as it does us all. Maybe, unsurprisingly, I could present a business case to a Boardroom, no problem, but whilst I'd enjoy looking at the totty, I would be a complete wuss in front of a load of women or luvvies, I don't have that confidence at all. Kind of you to say though.

Yorkguy
Virgin

Unread post by Yorkguy » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:28 am

Haha. I get you Ocean. Confidence is a funny thing. I work in music sometimes, a stage and a hall full of people can be a doddle. I did a radio program once, a social affairs thing, and it was like facing a bloody firing squad!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:35 am

ocean wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:18 am
Hi Yorkguy, When I was 18 I joined the services and the first thing they taught us (after mindlessly marching round a drill square, so useful!) was discreet, deep observation. This was something I found useful during my time, and surprisingly through my business life. The point being that I get huge pleasure from observing (analysing) what Dawn wears and how she wears it. Of course she basks in the attention, and the compliments urge her on to better things, as it does us all. Maybe, unsurprisingly, I could present a business case to a Boardroom, no problem, but whilst I'd enjoy looking at the totty, I would be a complete wuss in front of a load of women or luvvies, I don't have that confidence at all. Kind of you to say though.
O - Your posts are always highly descriptive in general which makes for really good reading. One of the parts I enjoy the most is your descriptions of Dawn's attire and overall look each time. :up: :up:

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:18 am

9th Feb. On the way home, Philip rang to tell her that her nomination for Senior Partner had been well received, but, it wasn’t feasible on a 3 day week, the responsibility and ‘visuals’ would require full time, what were her views? A bit of a blow. (Not wholly unexpected).

Thursday 8th. My night out. Arrived at Michelle’s home. She looked amazing in a dark chocolate blouse, unbuttoned, lots of cleavage on show and jeans. Surprise - she’s cooked and already halfway down a bottle of white wine, I apologised, said had I known she was going to cook I’d have brought wine. (Extra brownie points for being thoughtful). Night in seemed nicer somehow. She’s not just an intelligent looker, but a damned good cook as well. I presumed she had ‘arrangements’ on the weeks I didn’t see her and as for where her husband was when I was overnighting; I have no idea and haven’t questioned it (gift horse and all that) for all I knew he may well be watching from the garden and looking up my backside, (I’ll have you know, there are worse sights).
After dinner I helped load the dishwasher. I pinned her against the kitchen wall in a deep kiss, raised and held her hands above her head whilst undoing her blouse and bra. Her kissing intensified while I massaged her boobs, so far so good. I took her right nipple in my fingers and progressively squeezed harder, I thought she would suck my tongue from the root. So, she liked restraint and a bit of pain, let’s explore. We broke away and she suggested the lounge, where she removed her blouse and bra and slipped her jeans off, standing there in a black thong, what a magnificent sight. I moved to get up from the sofa, but was told to stay while she removed her thong with a 'ta-da’, to reveal a completely shaved pussy. She is the gift.… I buried my face into that clearly freshly shaved and wonderful smelling pussy. Later in bed I thanked her for shaving her pussy, she kindly said, ‘you asked so nicely, so I did it. I’ve never done it before and actually it feels so much nicer for me as well as you’. The rest of the night was spent, well, it was great; and she likes her nipples bitten, interesting!

What you’re really interested in - Dawn's night. (to paint the picture) dressed in a stone coloured loose waisted jumper, round neck and long sleeves, black (very) tight jeans. Really suits her. She’s meeting Ray at Remi’s, so I mentioned, ‘sexy, but casual and not very accessible?’ Dawn smiled, ‘He can get his hands up my jumper and I’ll take my own jeans off’, stuck her arse out, so I put my hand up her jumper, she’s right, very accessible.

The girls got a table at the club, Ray with black leatherette trousers and unfettered under a black jersey jumper, (Dawn said she looked indecent and ‘fab’), they ordered food and drinks, and were joined by Remi and a friend called Marcus. Dawn said she was just open mouthed; described him as the most beautiful black guy she’d ever seen. 6’ 2”, shaved head, well built, open blue checked shirt, jeans and ‘exquisite’ dark brown eyes. (I think I quite fancy him myself - only joking!!). They joined the girls and everyone helped Remi out with a bottle of wine. Marcus sat beside Dawn, with Remi opposite beside Ray. The evening went well, Dawn said that Marcus flirted with her and was so easy to talk to. She did say to me, how do you speak seriously to someone when your insides are awash and your mind’s gone to mush. “He had that much affect on you??’ She said, she wanted him then and there, but didn’t want to upset Remi. She’s convinced Remi (the psychologist bit of him) reads minds, he looked over and imperceptibly smiled, winked and nodded towards Marcus. Dawn mouthed “you OK?’ Remi nodded. So, she flirted up a storm with Marcus in response, touchy feely (I don’t think he was aware of Remi/Dawn history). As with all things in life, there’s always a price to pay, Remi’s was; the night with Ray. ‘Deal!’

It would be fair to describe Dawn as smitten with this guy, she knew she was throwing herself at him but couldn’t help it. Around 11.30, Remi suggested they all adjourn to his apartment upstairs for a party. They walked past the ‘rooms’ and up stairs, to the apartment. More wine, Remi announced to Dawn in front of all, she could have the second bedroom. Ok, scene set. She grabbed Marcus’s hand and did just that. The bedroom was nice and very comfortable with a huge bed already made up. With her tongue down his throat, his hands went up her jumper before slipping it off and to her surprise, she always thought she had big tits, they didn’t seem so big now, yes - big strong hands. He pushed her back onto the bed where he took off her shoes and undid her jeans, pulled them completely off in one go. Lying there with only a red thong for modesty, which he swiftly removed to reveal a swollen, wet pussy. She said he was a seriously strong guy, he gripped her arse with both hands hands and lifted her up to his mouth. She said it was the most erotic thing she’d seen, looking down all she could see was his smiling eyes looking at her and his mouth completely engulfing her pussy - his tongue felt like it was up round her tonsils. Shameless. She came quickly. Putting her back down on the bed, he stood back. She hadn’t even realised he was still fully dressed. She sat up as he undressed. She told me, it was black, over 7” long and as thick as her wrist. She felt she had to have it in her mouth, but to her surprise, after a couple of minutes ministrations, he grabbed her hair and forced it right down her throat, fucked her mouth. She almost choked not only with this thing in the back of her throat, but the shock. I don’t think she was too pleased, but persevered, trying to get the rhythm. He didn’t cum, but pushed her back on to the bed, again, grasping a cheek in each hand, lifted her and slid into her. (fortunately she said she was so wet, foreplay wasn’t necessary). A hard, straightforward animalistic fuck took place, leaving both completely out of breath and Dawn’s pussy literally pouring with cum. He fucked her again in various roles. He ended up with him coming on her chest, which she thought wasn’t actually a compliment. (So ‘love’ was dying quickly.) Dawn said, what he lacked in technique, he made up with strength, stamina and a beautiful cock.

Around 2am, without ceremony or warning, Marcus dressed and left. She commented to me that although it really was a good fuck, that was all it was to him and she felt used, but happy. She got out of bed, showered and went back to the bedroom to find a very amused Remi. ‘Well. What you expected?’ She laughed, kissed him and said, ‘I’ve had much better’. He said, Ray was asleep and snoring (and does she snore, but denies it). So they had the rest of the night together. He said, Marcus - was wine supplier to his club and restaurants for many years, married and 35 years old. Dawn was so shocked, ‘Fuck. That makes me a cradle snatcher’. She told Remi his style and technique were unbeatable. An accolade he demonstrated for the rest of the night with great pride and vigour. A vanilla-ish night.

In their downtime, Remi discussed Will in a very compassionate way, told her that although he had inherited some of his businesses he had, in fairness, developed them to the ‘empire’ they now were. However, his marriage to a ‘fucking horrible woman’ almost destroyed him as a man. She was the BDSM queen through pure cruelty, and not just physically. Remi had helped him with his mental recovery, hence their friendship. Poor old Will! He knew he had feelings for Dawn, and thought the apparatus Will supplied to Dawn was for her to facilitate him and not the other way round, he wanted to be the ‘victim’. An angle she hadn’t considered. He laughed, she’d better learn quickly.
Dawn left before Ray got up and suspected Remi had gone back to her bed, she said he’s bloody insatiable and not a scrap of jealousy. A really lovely guy.

She arrived home after me, so we had breakfast and exchanged war stories. Hers’ more vivid than mine. We’re discussing the career options, does she need the move up? She feels 3 years, more pay better pension and perks. We’re discussing.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:50 am

Ocean, for me I like to read about both of you, yes Dawn has a very interesting time, but I am interested in your process of perverting Michelle, sounds like she is ready for some light restraints silk works well, does she have a good sex toy collection, if not maybe it is time for an egg, Dawn liked hers, have you tried https://mojoupgrade.com/ something you can both try between visits , you may find out she want to try FF to FMF, I am sure Dawn or Ray would help out

Is your “room” at home getting use, does Dawn still have girls only nights?

As for Marcus, yes he just used Dawn as a Cum bucket, nothing wrong with that, forcing himself down Dawn throat is a act of control, Remi did the same last time with Dawn, it is a bit like anal, pushing boundaries, just taking her and fucking the her, on the other side Dawn got to try a big dick, was he her biggest ?

As for age, it was only a matter of time, wait to Dawn fucks a 25 year old, little skills just energy, skills take time to develop, years so I am told

Has Will been in contact?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:52 am

Thanks Ocean for the lovely update on the night with you and Michelle and Dawn with Marcus and Remi. So no action with Ray last night? While not erotic (?) I love the banter you and Dawn have about things other than sex as well like her carrer options, how she and Michelle are dressed and so on. Helps to paint a picture as a woman not just a fuck toy or a slut (god I hate that term applied to women :evil: )

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:30 am

Thanks Ocean for the full and erotic updates of both of your encounters. I’m certain Dawn will take the longer days for the ample rewards on offer - both financial and physical.
Has Ray and Dawn compared experiences of that night and of Remi?
Is Coral still on the scene? She seems to have slipped out of the encounters.
Are Dawn and Remi due to meet again for more BDSM pleasure and training for Dawn?

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:45 am

Hi all, just to answer a few questions, and thank you for asking them;

Ray rang Dawn Saturday afternoon when she got home, a bit pissed off that she hadn’t said good bye (really that she hadn’t hopped in the sack with her) Dawn apologised and said she did go into her room but she was sound asleep, and snoring like crazy, so she kissed her on the cheek and they went to Dawn's room. Ray took exception and said she didn’t snore, Dawn said it must have ben the Wildebeest in bed with her. (Dawn has spent many nights with Ray - she does snore). Ray asked, speaking of fucking how was gorgeous Marcus; Dawn said he did have a nice body and cock, but she was embarrassed, he was so young and inexperienced, it was almost out of a bad porn film. She wasn’t happy that he tried to choke her with his cock and grateful he didn’t try anal. She said he fucked for over 2 hours and must have had secret reservoirs as she was filled and covered with cum, necessitating a shower after he sneaked off home, which was OK with her. Ray laughed, 'he needs an older woman to show him how to do it properly and stop watching porn on how not to do it. She asked 'And how was Remi???'. ‘Oh Ray, you were sound asleep, so we didn’t wake you. Great fuck though’.

Ray said Remi rang Marcus and balled him out for showing such disrespect to Dawn and Soraya (he always uses her full name), Marcus said he thought they were ‘just bar girls’, (I suppose “sluts’, vile word I agree Venus). Remi, to his credit, said such contempt and disrespect was unacceptable especially to his employees, as it was Dawn and Ray were not employees but very good and close friends. He put into question further business for his 2 restaurants and club. Marcus grovelled admirably, has sent 2 cases of good wine for them by courier to their home addresses by way of apology.

Dawn asked for Ray’s advice on the job front, in that she was originally going to quit altogether and now the new offer? Ray said take it, negotiate 4 days in the office, 1 day at home; then gradually reduce that to 3 days and 1 at home. Once she was in post, it is pretty much what Philip does. Or tell him she won’t fuck him any more, haha. Good advice.

Coral had phoned Saturday, asked her to go to London this week, so she’s waiting to speak to Philip and perhaps meet up separately with both.

As yet Will has not been in touch, but when he does, thanks to the tip off from Remi, she can devise a cunning plan to put the ‘room’ into use with him and also Cheryl, she is very interested in that direction. Though Dawn could do handstands and Cheryl would be interested.

Remi not only fucked Dawn on Thursday night, but gave her sound advice for her own benefit. She wanted him to extend her experience in his ‘room’, for instance breast binding, piercing and more (where do these ideas come from, for Christs sake). Remi was actually annoyed. He said, she’d gone as far as she needed to. Stick to what she had experienced and liked, he can ‘turn the temperature up’ a bit if she wants, but don’t go down rabbit holes she'd regret. He said, they both agreed she had good firm breasts. Binding would damage the breast tissue leaving her with ‘horrible, ugly floppy tits round her waist in no time’. Effectively frightened her off. Thank you Remi.

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:30 am

Thank you for the extensive update Ocean. We are all looking forward to the next update in due course.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:59 am

Thanks for new updates Ocean. Seems like Remi is a thoughtful man looking out for Dawn as is Ray along with you ofcourse.

skoot1958
Experienced

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:51 pm

Ocean, I love the little details in your update, more than just she went out a fucked the guy, others could learn form the way you explain, I do hope Dawn takes the job, as Ray says can make the changes she need over time, if nothing else Dawn can walk away again anytime, the extra reward will help when you retire

With Dawns new a job I am not sure it would be appropriate to do much more modelling, talk show on TV would be appropriate, it is also good that Remi rained Dawn in on the BDSM side, he knows what he is doing, it is also good that Remi had words with Marcus, I hate to say the man has style

The Cheryl, Will plan is interesting, does Cheryl still have a boy friend as well, or is she now dedicated to Dawn, did Dawn not plan. FFF with Cheryl and Ray

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:34 am

ocean wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:45 am
Hi all, just to answer a few questions, and thank you for asking them;

Ray rang Dawn Saturday afternoon when she got home, a bit pissed off that she hadn’t said good bye (really that she hadn’t hopped in the sack with her) Dawn apologised and said she did go into her room but she was sound asleep, and snoring like crazy, so she kissed her on the cheek and they went to Dawn's room. Ray took exception and said she didn’t snore, Dawn said it must have ben the Wildebeest in bed with her. (Dawn has spent many nights with Ray - she does snore). Ray asked, speaking of fucking how was gorgeous Marcus; Dawn said he did have a nice body and cock, but she was embarrassed, he was so young and inexperienced, it was almost out of a bad porn film. She wasn’t happy that he tried to choke her with his cock and grateful he didn’t try anal. She said he fucked for over 2 hours and must have had secret reservoirs as she was filled and covered with cum, necessitating a shower after he sneaked off home, which was OK with her. Ray laughed, 'he needs an older woman to show him how to do it properly and stop watching porn on how not to do it. She asked 'And how was Remi???'. ‘Oh Ray, you were sound asleep, so we didn’t wake you. Great fuck though’.

Ray said Remi rang Marcus and balled him out for showing such disrespect to Dawn and Soraya (he always uses her full name), Marcus said he thought they were ‘just bar girls’, (I suppose “sluts’, vile word I agree Venus). Remi, to his credit, said such contempt and disrespect was unacceptable especially to his employees, as it was Dawn and Ray were not employees but very good and close friends. He put into question further business for his 2 restaurants and club. Marcus grovelled admirably, has sent 2 cases of good wine for them by courier to their home addresses by way of apology.

Dawn asked for Ray’s advice on the job front, in that she was originally going to quit altogether and now the new offer? Ray said take it, negotiate 4 days in the office, 1 day at home; then gradually reduce that to 3 days and 1 at home. Once she was in post, it is pretty much what Philip does. Or tell him she won’t fuck him any more, haha. Good advice.

Coral had phoned Saturday, asked her to go to London this week, so she’s waiting to speak to Philip and perhaps meet up separately with both.

As yet Will has not been in touch, but when he does, thanks to the tip off from Remi, she can devise a cunning plan to put the ‘room’ into use with him and also Cheryl, she is very interested in that direction. Though Dawn could do handstands and Cheryl would be interested.

Remi not only fucked Dawn on Thursday night, but gave her sound advice for her own benefit. She wanted him to extend her experience in his ‘room’, for instance breast binding, piercing and more (where do these ideas come from, for Christs sake). Remi was actually annoyed. He said, she’d gone as far as she needed to. Stick to what she had experienced and liked, he can ‘turn the temperature up’ a bit if she wants, but don’t go down rabbit holes she'd regret. He said, they both agreed she had good firm breasts. Binding would damage the breast tissue leaving her with ‘horrible, ugly floppy tits round her waist in no time’. Effectively frightened her off. Thank you Remi.
O - Wondering if Dawn has pondered approaching Marcus about being his Mrs Robinson and how to properly engage with women beyond 'putting nails in a board', as it were.
- That seems like good advise.
- :twisted: :shock: :lol:
- Perhaps this is a case of Dawn getting into Remi's room every couple of months for a session even if it stays roughly the same level.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:38 am

Mon 12th Feb pm (Yesterday). Over the weekend Dawn and I weighed up the pro’s and cons of the job, plus input from Ray and Philip. Stay as she is and die of boredom, leave and die of boredom: She was aware of the work load of the guy she would be replacing, and thought it straightforward, comfortably achievable although different to her current job in that it was less legal work and more office/man management and he was not overworked in any way. More responsibility sign offs, but much higher remuneration and perks/pension, (I said, at her age she needs to think about this. Told me to fuck off). She thought, I really believe I can do this (they don’t have to know it’s only for 3 years) and she’s got him by the balls (literally). Exercise the mind, body and bank account.

In her office, she was just about to ring Philip when she received a FaceTime call from him on her iPhone which she took on her iPad. The usual pleasantries and small talk. He finally got to the point; what had she decided about the job. She told him, she won't do 5 office days, but she could do what he does (clever), 4 office/1home. (Golden silence). He smiled. He thought she’d say that. Good, he’d already put that forward and had it agreed. She’s to clear her diary for the week and prepare. Present herself on Thursday 15th 2pm at his office; he will be part of a 4 man panel to interview her. Finish by 4pm. They would deliberate and give her an answer by 5pm. They’d already interviewed 2 candidates. That was a jolt, she hadn't expected that. (Golden silence) He gave a big smile, ’show me your tits and I’ll give you some more news’. Bastard! She stood, undid her bra and lifted her jumper, giving a little jiggle and a smile. He blew her a kiss, said thank you. ‘Be sexy but more modestly dressed for the interview. They’re still talking about your performance at Goodwood, wonderfully shocking’. ‘Although, I’d like you to wear something outrageous when I take you to dinner afterwards and perhaps I can show you my flat’. He started laughing, told her to relax, unless she did something bloody stupid at interview, it was hers. She thought, shall I call him a shit or say thank you??? Dawn ‘Thank you Philip. How outrageous?’ Philip ‘Very!’ ‘Thursday, don’t be late. Once more perhaps, to say thank you?’ She lifted her jumper again, rang off mid wiggle. ‘Fucking yees’.

She got on the phone to me and told me the news. ‘Overnight Thursday then?’ I said, “Looks like it. His flats on the river at Wandsworth, Battersea Reach. I’ll lunch with Coral Friday, I may have to put her work off.’ ‘Would you pick me up Friday afternoon? I don’t fancy the train from Fulham, I’ll be knackered’. I laughed, ‘You mean, you’ll be fucked. No overnight with Coral?’ Dawn “I’d be surprised if she even speaks to me’. Me ‘Of course I’ll pick you up, give me an hour and a half’s notice. We can have supper on the way down’. I’ll get ‘Geoff’ out of the box. I’ll start dinner now’. I rang off. In the evening we practised interview technique. Good luck Dawn.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:35 am

Thanks for the update Ocean. Love the way Dawn is also practical in her thinking :D Getting Geoff to pick her up after her interview, dinner and "visiting" Philip's flat.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:36 pm

ocean wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:38 am
Mon 12th Feb pm (Yesterday). Over the weekend Dawn and I weighed up the pro’s and cons of the job, plus input from Ray and Philip. Stay as she is and die of boredom, leave and die of boredom: She was aware of the work load of the guy she would be replacing, and thought it straightforward, comfortably achievable although different to her current job in that it was less legal work and more office/man management and he was not overworked in any way. More responsibility sign offs, but much higher remuneration and perks/pension, (I said, at her age she needs to think about this. Told me to fuck off). She thought, I really believe I can do this (they don’t have to know it’s only for 3 years) and she’s got him by the balls (literally). Exercise the mind, body and bank account.

In her office, she was just about to ring Philip when she received a FaceTime call from him on her iPhone which she took on her iPad. The usual pleasantries and small talk. He finally got to the point; what had she decided about the job. She told him, she won't do 5 office days, but she could do what he does (clever), 4 office/1home. (Golden silence). He smiled. He thought she’d say that. Good, he’d already put that forward and had it agreed. She’s to clear her diary for the week and prepare. Present herself on Thursday 15th 2pm at his office; he will be part of a 4 man panel to interview her. Finish by 4pm. They would deliberate and give her an answer by 5pm. They’d already interviewed 2 candidates. That was a jolt, she hadn't expected that. (Golden silence) He gave a big smile, ’show me your tits and I’ll give you some more news’. Bastard! She stood, undid her bra and lifted her jumper, giving a little jiggle and a smile. He blew her a kiss, said thank you. ‘Be sexy but more modestly dressed for the interview. They’re still talking about your performance at Goodwood, wonderfully shocking’. ‘Although, I’d like you to wear something outrageous when I take you to dinner afterwards and perhaps I can show you my flat’. He started laughing, told her to relax, unless she did something bloody stupid at interview, it was hers. She thought, shall I call him a shit or say thank you??? Dawn ‘Thank you Philip. How outrageous?’ Philip ‘Very!’ ‘Thursday, don’t be late. Once more perhaps, to say thank you?’ She lifted her jumper again, rang off mid wiggle. ‘Fucking yees’.

She got on the phone to me and told me the news. ‘Overnight Thursday then?’ I said, “Looks like it. His flats on the river at Wandsworth, Battersea Reach. I’ll lunch with Coral Friday, I may have to put her work off.’ ‘Would you pick me up Friday afternoon? I don’t fancy the train from Fulham, I’ll be knackered’. I laughed, ‘You mean, you’ll be fucked. No overnight with Coral?’ Dawn “I’d be surprised if she even speaks to me’. Me ‘Of course I’ll pick you up, give me an hour and a half’s notice. We can have supper on the way down’. I’ll get ‘Geoff’ out of the box. I’ll start dinner now’. I rang off. In the evening we practised interview technique. Good luck Dawn.
O - That one home day could, depending on the work load, which seems easily hand-able, be Dawn's "work day" with Coral when need be.