Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newUK
Player

Re: Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 30, 2024 10:33 am

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 9:09 am
Would love to hear details of the anal and where he came
Of course. I’ll get down what I can whilst on a quick break at work…

They had been back from their little trip a good hour or so, had chatted a fair bit whilst cuddled up on the sofa, some rare intimacy and kissing for the evening. Eventually though he changed persona again and told her “There is only one more of your holes for me to cum in tonight for the hatrick, you better get me nice and horny or I’ll be in your arse for an hour before cumming!”

She started stroking him as she kissed him, then got on her knees and sucked his cock at her own pace. Licking his balls and giving his cock some real loving. He told her she was doing good and started making light moans of appreciation.
“Go get the plug out of your arse and make sure you are clean down there”. When she left the bathroom he was waiting on the bed, he got her on all fours and then cuffed her wrists behind her back.

He climbed in front of her and put his cock to her mouth again. “Your spit is your lube, you better lubricate my dick good” he told her. She did as she was told then he went behind her, spat a couple of times into her arse crack and rubbed the spit into her hole, he slipped his finger in and announced “so fucking tight!”

I’ll have to finish later, got to get back to work!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

rascalnvixen
Pervert

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu May 30, 2024 11:05 am

TEASE!!!! Hahaha! :lol:

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 30, 2024 12:37 pm

…cont.

He started to try and push his cock in but it hurt her too much. He fetched the real lube and slapped some on her and him.

This time it was easier. It still caused her some discomfort entering her, clearly rhe carrot in her on her first anal encounter had helped ‘loosen” her up. Once it was in she said it felt so naughty, so slutty, he pulled her cuffed arms back and then her hair and was really verbal to her, she can tell he really gets off on it as does she.
Dirty fucking slut, slag, cheating whore, take it up your arse bitch etc etc.

It felt deeper for her this time and hurt as he pounded her. She told him and he asked if she wanted him to stop. “Fuck no! Use your slag, cum in her arse!” And he did! She said he lasted about 5 mins. It was really uncomfortable when he pulled out. “It was like shitting his dick out”

Sorry that’s a bit rushed and maybe full of typos. Back to work for me :-(
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 30, 2024 2:15 pm

Finally on my way home, I’m meeting her outside his in 20 mins :-)

I’ve not even been able to get all of last nights recap written let alone tonight’s!

I’m so looking forward to getting home, fingers crossed once the clock ticks past midnight I’m hoping to be unlocked and get a release!! I fucking need it!! She said Friday morning, I’m taking one minute past midnight as Friday morning :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

walter2000uk
Virgin

Unread post by walter2000uk » Thu May 30, 2024 2:32 pm

BUT did she not say that IF you ASKED to be released before Friday, THEN another week of being locked up would be your punishment (reward),
AND You have asked?
SO, another week to go yet before release?

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 30, 2024 3:34 pm

walter2000uk wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 2:32 pm
BUT did she not say that IF you ASKED to be released before Friday, THEN another week of being locked up would be your punishment (reward),
AND You have asked?
SO, another week to go yet before release?
It is now Friday here in the UK Walter, its after midnight.

She has gone to bed, I'm still locked. She said nice try, but its still Thursday night to her, its Friday morning once she wakes up :-(

Update on her different kind of night to follow...
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 30, 2024 3:57 pm

Her Thursday night with him:

She was ready to be at his for 4pm but he was running late, it was nearer to 4.30pm when she got there. She had 7 hours alone with him before I met her outside.

"He's really mind fucked me tonight!" she told me after giving me a hug and a peck on the cheek. She seemed annoyed, almost upset.
"Whats he done or said now? What do you mean?" I thought he'd done something wrong.
"He just teased me all night, he wouldnt let me cum, he wouldnt let me have his cock! I understand how you feel being denied now!"

I almost felt relief as she told me that. After the previous night I was dreading to hear what he had got her doing. But for her not to have had an orgasm, well that was not even considered.

Pretty much all I can recall of what did happen, but in no particular order:
- riding crop was used again, this time with a pulled down skirt covering her thighs, not as intense as last night.
- made to sit in the corner, in silence, hands on her head for about an hour whilst he played on his laptop ignoring her. If she spoke she would get the riding crop again. (This bored her, she was tempted to talk and suffer the crop again).
- lots of kissing and caressing when she was allowed to join him on the sofa or in bed.
- edging several times, including him! (He wanked in front of her face but didnt cum).
- made to kneel in front of him and teased with his cock as he spoke about several fantasy scenarios they could act out, including her fucking his friends, workmates and a gangbang.
- he pissed over her again but this time they showered together, insanely frustrating kissing him and feeling his erect cock against her but being denied it

I've forgotten a couple I think. Darn!

It doesnt sound a lot but she said it was bizzarely (for her) a horny as fuck night. She has instructions to be at his for 6.30am as he is refraining from cumming until then and he will allow her to ride him. She is not allowed to cum in anyway shape or form before then, including using me! She is a little bit on the frustrated side. Welcome to my world.

All being well she will be back with me about 0730 as he has to leave by 7.20am.I'll finally (hopefully!) get unlocked and allowed my 60 seconds of wanking fun (if it takes that long!), or maybe her mouth or pussy! I'll take anything right now! I'm off to bed.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 30, 2024 4:38 pm

newUK wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 10:33 am
Rogueuser1 wrote:
Of course. I’ll get down what I can whilst on a quick break at work…

They had been back from their little trip a good hour or so, had chatted a fair bit whilst cuddled up on the sofa, some rare intimacy and kissing for the evening. Eventually though he changed persona again and told her “There is only one more of your holes for me to cum in tonight for the hatrick, you better get me nice and horny or I’ll be in your arse for an hour before cumming!”

She started stroking him as she kissed him, then got on her knees and sucked his cock at her own pace. Licking his balls and giving his cock some real loving. He told her she was doing good and started making light moans of appreciation.
“Go get the plug out of your arse and make sure you are clean down there”. When she left the bathroom he was waiting on the bed, he got her on all fours and then cuffed her wrists behind her back.

He climbed in front of her and put his cock to her mouth again. “Your spit is your lube, you better lubricate my dick good” he told her. She did as she was told then he went behind her, spat a couple of times into her arse crack and rubbed the spit into her hole, he slipped his finger in and announced “so fucking tight!”

I’ll have to finish later, got to get back to work!
NUK - Is he Canadian? :shock:

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 30, 2024 11:42 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 4:38 pm
newUK wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 10:33 am
Rogueuser1 wrote:
NUK - Is he Canadian? :shock:
is hat-trick better? :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Fri May 31, 2024 12:26 am

Well I had a much better morning than expected! Even with a little suprise engineered by M!
I'm on top of the world right now :-)

Her alarm woke us both just after 6am. I listened as she flitted about getting ready to go to him, then she came into me and to my astonishment unlocked me. "Oh god his teasing has left me so horny, he better not try that this morning, I need a good fuck!" she said as my cock unfolded, stretched and stood erect after its near 5 day imprisonment.

She put her hand around it and told me "I'll be back by 7.30, if you can manage not to cum I'll sit on your face and suck it, but give it a good clean, jeez it stinks!". "If you cum before I get home you'll be locked up all weekend! Understand?" I had no choice but to agree.
Anyone who had dabbled in chastity will know you should ideally be unlocked for a clean every few days.

Anyways, of she went in her usual skirt and jacket, I assume naked underneath. Just her touch and words had me horny as hell. I needed the bathroom anyway so got up, urinated standing up for the first time all week and then gave my cock a nice soapy wash with warm soapy water and a flannel. Just the sensation of the flannel on it had me close to cumming.

I went back to bed but could not resist holding it and giving it the gentlest stroke possible as I imagined her bouncing up and down on him telling him how badly she needed his cock. 5 minutes later my phone was ringing, it was L. Shit whats up, I wondered as I reached out for it.
"You OK babe?" I asked.
"Oh yessss! I'm fucking fine, ohhhhh god yeah... you are on loudspeaker" and then all I heard was her moans as I realised she had phoned me whilst fucking him!!! Then I heard his voice too.
M - Yeah thats it slut, ride me like you mean it, you love riding me like that eh?
L - Oh god fuck yeah, no one else fucks me like you!
There were lots more dirty talk between them and I couldnt help but wank as I listened and pictured her on top of him.
L - Put me on all fours and fuck me like a bitch!
M - Yeah you dirty slag, you love that position don't you.

I heard some movement and then a big "Ohhhhhh yeah, like that,fuck yeah" from L. It was amazing just listening to them and not seeing them. The picture in my head of them in that moment was so vivid I thought I was there watching them. I realised I was a stroke away from cumming, oh jeez I had to stop. My cock was twitching and I felt pre-cum running down it. I pulled my hand away from it. Then I heard L say "Put your thumb in my arse" and him reply something like "You dirty fucking slut, you love your arse stuffed dont you?"
L's reply had my hand on my cock again as she said "I want a cock in my cunt and my arse at the same time, please make it happen, I'm begging you!". Hearing her say that had me eruptting over my chest. Jesus Christ! Was that really my L saying that?

They continued to fuck and I heard them laughing that they had just heard me cum. Shit, I forgot being on loudspeaker meant they could hear my moan thier end. Embarassment hit me as I lay feeling remorseful for cumming. I fucking needed it, it was amazing but the thought of being locked all weekend really took the shine off it quick. I listened as my wife to be screamed out an orgasm and his grunts as he unloaded inside her. A minute or so later as her panting eased off L said "Hope you enjoyed that as much as me babe, I think we both needed that, love you, I'll be home in a bit" it took me to the end part of the sentence to realise she was talking to me. "Yes that sounded amazing, thank you, love you, see you soon".

It was another 40 minutes or so before she got home. I was still in bed feeling relieved I'd been able to cum, but gutted I had let myself down and faced the weekend in chastity. When she got home she stripped, motioned for me to climb down the bed a little so she could sit on my face, me expecting to just be on cleaning duties, however she straddled me in the 69 position. More teasing I expected as she sat on my face and I tasted thier mix of sex juices, but she took my flacid cock in her mouth and started sucking!

Within seconds I was erect and she kept sucking. After a minute or so she said "Try and last a bit longer, see if you can cum with me". Wow did this mean I was being allowed another orgasm? I switched my concentration from cleaning her to pleasuring her, my tongue doing its best working her clit. It worked and she was soon moaning her appreciation "Oh god yeah baby, just like that, oh god dont you dare stop!". My orgasm was also closing in, she was really sucking my cock good, it felt amazing, so deep, so wet, so needed!.
When she started grinding and riding my face I knew she was close and relxed and allowed myself to cum. I was probably only a minute or so before her but she'd have been swallowing my load as she came on my face. Fuck that was special!

She cuddled up to me, kissed me so I could taste myself on her. We had a lovely chat. She started to ask me about staying at his tonight, but then changed it to "Actually I'm not asking, I'm telling you". She was going to stay at his overnight, in exchange I could be unlocked and have her again before I had to leave for work. I have a much later finish tonight, I wont be home until 2am so I'm more than cool with it. I have the weekend off and she'll be staying with me both nights. There is talk of all of us getting together on Sunday, I'll get to see her with him again. He also wants to have another beer with me and a good chat about things.

It was his idea last night about unlocking me, challenging me not to wank and then having her call me. She says he is all over the internet reading on various sites and coming up with loads of ideas. He is becoming rather good at this and seems to have us both in mind which I think is great :-)

As for me and L, we are in a good place. She is enjoying him again, she told him she looks forward to a more romantic night tonight, she stills wants some domination and rough play, but she told me she will make love to him and she will proabably be telling him she loves him, if I'm still OK with that? "If thats how you feel in the moment then yes". Instead of jealously that somehow raises a horniness in me!

Out of nowhere we have had an amazing couple of weeks, much more than we could ever have imagined and strangely it all feels normal. Everyone is happy :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri May 31, 2024 1:11 am

What a great update, seem like your helping M has made him much better fuck buddy, I think L encouraging you to last is interesting, M or L idea ?

DB is just down the road, next weekend maybe it will blow L mind, if the dicks can coordinate, using a dildo PIV with him PIA at the same time will get L close to the experience, work working on, time to stop off at sex shop again

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri May 31, 2024 2:11 am

Thanks for the updates,
Good to see that everyone is fully enjoying themselves again.
newUK wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 12:26 am

Anyone who had dabbled in chastity will know you should ideally be unlocked for a clean every few days.

Well, that is definitely true for the plastic cages with the (mostly) closed cages.
For metal cages, e.g. the Jailbird from Maturemetal, you can keep yourself clean even when locked up for weeks :shock:

Maybe Your soon to be Wife and Cuckoldress wants to get you a proper cage as a wedding present?
Then you should probably start the measurement procedures to ensure you get a cage properly tailored to your needs as lcoked-cucked hubby ;)

Sincerely
elina

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri May 31, 2024 4:07 am

Awesome! What a hot surprise, thank you!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Fri May 31, 2024 6:07 am

Thanks for the comments.

Had a great day. An interesting, although not a surprising revelation from her. She didn’t think he wants to share her at all. He’ll tease her about it during sexy time but when she mentions anything about it during normal chat he says “I’m only sharing you with S”.

She told me she couldn’t believe how badly she wanted anal. And now she badly wants double penetration. She told me stone cold it wouldn’t be as horny for her if it was me and him. She wants it with him and someone she doesn’t know. It would be a whole level more slutty for her and that’s probably what she wants out of doing the DP. To bring out the real slut in her.

She has fantasised about him bringing her 60 year old balding boss home, his brother (didn’t realise he had one!), a mate, or anyone who would be a complete stranger to her.

Fuck that was hard to hear. But I understand her angle. She hasn’t ruled out I could DP her with him but she doesn’t want me to be the first. I wouldn't make her feel as dirty as it would with a stranger!
She has asked me to let him know how badly she wants it. I have real bad angst writing this, just like when she was telling me.

Anyways, we had good sex a little while ago. She set a 5 minute timer on her phone and challenged me not to cum until it went off. I lasted 4 minutes! Pretty good considering she was humiliating me with talk of him filling her up, she could barely feel me compared to him, she is just giving me a sympathy shag! Jeez all the cuck buttons were being pushed. I came in her, rested cuddled up with her for a while until she told me I’d forgotten something. Yep I had to go down on her and clean her, then watch as she used her wand to give her the orgasm I couldn’t.

He is taking her to Southend tonight on the train, It’s a seaside town about 45 minutes away. Pubs and clubs. He told her to wear whatever she wanted as long as it’s a “short skirt and low cut top”! Oh and no knickers. I’m sure she will have a good night. Hopefully more of a night out this time than him exhibiting her. If they stay until the last train from there will be back at his for about midnight.

I’m on my way to work now. I’m unlocked so will be wanking myself silly when I get home at 2am! :-P

Happy Friday!!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

WarrenOldcuck
Virgin

Unread post by WarrenOldcuck » Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:05 am

Hi NUK, loving your journey. Your wife sounds amazing and M sounds like a great guy who is certainly looking after your interests. When you talk to him about the DP why don't you suggest that he blindfolds and cuffs her, he could even use a hood so there's no chance of her seeing the other guy then when ready, you come in and be the third party in the DP. You don't say anything so she doesn't know it's you. She would then get the thrill of a DP with M and a "stranger" and you get to experience first hand her first DP. You then leave and she never knows who the third person was, unless of course you tell her afterwards.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:30 am

I think part of the issue is NewUK can not last very long and DP is difficult to pull off, if she is on her side insert from front and back, then dicks can cross, also you can feel the other dick when in her

Then you have the challenging movement, does one dick stay in place and the other move or do they both move at the same time etc ….

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:09 am

WarrenOldcuck wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 1:05 am
Hi NUK, loving your journey. Your wife sounds amazing and M sounds like a great guy who is certainly looking after your interests. When you talk to him about the DP why don't you suggest that he blindfolds and cuffs her, he could even use a hood so there's no chance of her seeing the other guy then when ready, you come in and be the third party in the DP. You don't say anything so she doesn't know it's you. She would then get the thrill of a DP with M and a "stranger" and you get to experience first hand her first DP. You then leave and she never knows who the third person was, unless of course you tell her afterwards.
As much as its a good idea and thanks for that, I just don't think it would be the same, she would probabaly want verbal interaction with the guy and maybe even some visual with him. I'm sure I'll get to have a DP with her one day if things continue in the direction we are moving but she made it pretty clear, she wanted it to be with a strnager and not me so I'll try and allow her to fulfill that fantasy without me. As gut wrenching as that thought is!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:38 am

Update on her night last night:

She had a lovely night with him, really felt like his girlfriend walking around arm in arm with him and being able to touch and kiss in public, pubs, on the train, although she was still wary in the back of her mind about bumping into anyone we knew. Thankfully she didnt.

She thought she might have seen more of his possesive side appear last night when she chatted to another guy briefly. "Who was that? Why was you talking to him?" kind of comments. Oh he also asked her if she thought she might fall in love with him properly rather than just sexually and would it be a risk to me and her marrying. She shut him down telling him "NO CHANCE!" and explained its great what thye have, and even with the odd nice night like they had last night playing the loving couple, its only that, playing. Hope its nothing but its something we'll both need to keep an eye on, incase he starts to get too emotionally attached to her.

She is confident we are all good to continue as we are and he knows his role in "mine and her" relationship. He had her hand up her skirt on several occasions throughout the night, teasing her clit, he didnt show her off in terms of making her flash anyone etc, but he did make her cum on the train journey home by fingering her. She really wanted to ride him but there were other people in the carriage and occasionally people walking past.

Sex when they got home was rampant but not as rough as he has been with her on previous occasions. They crashed out, drink induced but fucked again in the early hours when she felt his cock pressing against her, she stroked it and he asked if she wanted it, what a silly question!!

They 'made love' this morning but she was careful about her wording, not wanting to encourage his possible feelings towards her "I fucking love what we have been doing" or similar instead of "I love you". Me and L are out this afternoon and evening with a group of friends for drinks then a meal with them this evening. We wont be back home until late, he asked if she would go to straight to his. He was fine when she said it was unlikely and she'd spend the night with me. he even told her "Yeah that poor guy deserves some attention".

My night, well I got home just before 2am, angst was really through the roof. Its wierd how one minute I'm absolutely fine with everything but the next its like its the first time she has been alone with him and I feel almost sick, such are the pangs in my stomach. I wanked, then wanked again thinking of all different scenarios. In my head there were all sorts of things going on, a swingers club, them fucking in the pub toilets, on the beach, him introducing her to a few mates and a gang bang in a hotel. I really wanted to wank when I woke this morning but refrained as I wanted to get something from her.

I was expecting her home anytime before 10am as we knew we needed to reconnect and then have some chill time before we head out at lunchtime. She got home about 9.30 and as per normal, she sat on my face, as I cleaned her pussy of his and her juices, she stroked my cock and asked "Where do you want to cum my love?"
I asked her to tell me anything naughty she had done last night. As she told me about his hand up her skirt in the pub and then getting fingered on the train I shot my load. "Jesus baby, you had the opportunity to fuck me or get a blow job but you came already!" She scooped up my mess and reached back to feed me it.

Hopefully a quicker than normal update from me! I doubt there will be much to report for today. I'm looking forward to us being a normal couple for the day. Might see if I can get her to go knickerless though as we are making the same train journey towards Southend shortly ;-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:03 am

Your wonderful adventures continue! Great updates, thanks for taking the time to post!

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:51 am

Love the updates, she is really doing this so well - what a great wife!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:21 am

We had a great day yesterday. Not much really to report. She is however enjoying asserting her cuckoldress status over me.

I suggested she wore a skirt with no knickers. “I only do that for him” she told me and wore leggings for the day!

Her confidence is through the roof. One of the bars we drank in, the barman was clearly flirting with her, one of our female friends told me as they returned from the bar “L has pulled, you better keep an eye on her!”. After that, everytime it was someone’s round, L went to the bar to help them, and flirt more with the barman

He absolutely wasn’t her normal type however she admitted to enjoying the attention. Sadly no numbers exchanged or anything further.

She was on fire when we got home and had me lick and finger both her pussy and arse whilst she put a sheet down in preparation for her squirting everywhere.

Very little chat about M. She is off to work for a few hours now. I’m off to meet M in the club this afternoon and she is joining us from work about 4pm. Not sure if we are going up to his or coming back here, all I know is I’m getting to watch them have some fun later :-)

She wants me to push the fucking one of his friends angle, she really wants to try double penetration!

No morning visit to him from her this morning which wouldn’t have been a suprise if she had. No idea if he asked for one but I suspect her hangover meant she wasn’t interested.

Interesting day ahead. And thankfully I’ve been allowed to stay unlocked.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:00 am

This is a good opportunity to explain the M that he is L sex toy no more, L can walk away any time if M does not deliver

M has been doing well so far and pulsing L and your buttons

So L wants DP, M needs to make that happen, if he want to keep getting the benefits of L

L can change M out any time, ok so that not true , but M does not know that

There are also a few swinger clubs in Essex, maybe M need to research and take L to a Dirty girls night so she can have a gang bang

This should address M possessive side of his personality

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:45 am

A pleasant afternoon. I’m back home after watching them at his, she is spending another hour or so alone with him.

Good chat about where we all are with him over a drink. He denies any possessiveness but isn’t keen on sharing her. After some encouragement and telling him she isn’t his possession and she’ll find someone else if he doesn’t at least try he has hopefully changed his outlook on her. I didn’t use those exact words but I got the point across and he discussed a few options. He absolutely isn’t going to let his brother join them. His boss was also a no. He has a couple of friends who don’t live local that he could consider.

L went straight from work to his flat and messaged him, not me once and was out of his shower. We drank up and went to his. She was waiting dressed in stockings, heels and a red underwear set. Jeez she looked hot!

She didn’t acknowledge me, just went straight to him and was undressing him as she kissed him. He was still standing with his shoes on and trousers around his ankles as she went down on him. Jeez what a sight!! Within minutes she was straddling him, riding him on the sofa.

M started some dirty talk that really got her going. Telling her he was going to invite a mate round to fuck her with him. I was not sitting on the floor opposite them, I had my cock in my hand wanking but listening to her tell him how badly she wanted to meet his friend I was cumming, I came in my hand and had nowhere to wipe it, I simply licked it up. Neither of them noticed until they had finished.

After I had cum, everything she was saying hurt rather than turned me on. Wanting a bigger cock and a better fuck than I could give her. She was getting it right in front of me. I was made to lick her clean.

Round 2 I felt as though he was showing off his dominance to me. He had her in the leg bar and cuffs. Pretty much hog tied he gave her a red arse with a few slaps of his hand, making her beg for more and then beg for his cock. Plenty of mocking me too, “tell S you only want my cock” etc,

As he fucked her I couldn’t help but wank again, Once round 2 was over and my cleaning duties were done I told her I’d let them have some alone time and would meet her at home.

Just waiting for her to get home now. I’m ready to cum again but am refraining in the hope I get sloppy seconds, or in this case, thirds :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)