Cherry Popped

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DonVito4u
Trainable

Cherry Popped

Unread post by DonVito4u » Sun May 21, 2023 7:13 pm

We did it everyone. Our first MFM Hotwife experience. And it went better than expected.

The anticipation all week was so intense. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I packed our bags with all the supplies to make this as special as possible for her. Jelly beans, chocolate bar, and water was a hit during. Chips and soda, after provided a late night needed snack. I ended up lighting a candle which provided fragrance. And the music with her favorite music playing in the background. NOTE: Everytime I filmed the action with my phone the music app would stop playing on the Bluetooth speaker. Kinda of annoying.

We got ready at home. First showered together washing each other from head to toe. I shaved her pussy bald, she shaved her legs. We dried each other off and dressed. We picked a short black satin mini dress. Shoulderless with a gold rope wrapped around her neck. Gold bangle bracelets and earrings. We decided she should go pantyless. Strappy 5 inch heels. She looked amazing. Non stop compliments from me. Her skin became hot and flushed as we received a text from HIM that he'd meet us at the hotel around 9:30pm.

I loaded the car with our bags and off we went to the hotel. I picked this luxury hotel because of the room, location and sexy hip bar. WIFE deserved the effort $$$ Tonight was special. It felt like we were high school kids about to lose our virginity. We checked in. I unpacked and got the room ready. Condoms, lube, baby oil, vibrators, dildo, and butt plug nicely laid out. Called for more towels. WIFE is a squirter. NOTE: I reserved a room with two beds. One the fucking bed, the other for sleep.

At the bar we ordered drinks and continued again to speak of our love, marriage, assurances, trust, attractions and anticipation. HIM walked up and greeted us as friends, handshake and hugs.

We met HIM through an app. Invited him to our first sex club for a meet and greet 3 weeks earlier. We all hit it off. WIFE attracted to HIM. I liked the fact that he was respectfull, clean, smart, and younger version of me. Also, it would be a first for HIM and US. They fooled around that night, kissing and touching but no sex. We decides to meet again for the main event.

3 weeks later here we were at the hotel bar. About to comunsumate our first 3 some.

I always tell my self to keep these posts short but somehow they come out long. Hungover and feeling tired. I'll continue tomorrow. Thanks for reading.

Don

newUK
Pervert

Re: Cherry Popped

Unread post by newUK » Sun May 21, 2023 7:53 pm

Wow this is already edge of the seat stuff! Your description of her got me hard! Can’t wait to read the rest of it.

PS. I know exactly what you mean about the long posts. I do it myself but feel it’s needed to capture all the details and emotions. So keep writing away as much as you want :-)

Look forward to hearing the rest of the recap.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun May 21, 2023 9:13 pm

Congrats. So happy that everything went smoothly for you all. It'll be one of your greatest memories for all time I'm sure. Here's to many more.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

HusbandBear
Trainable

Unread post by HusbandBear » Sun May 21, 2023 9:18 pm

Bravo :) so give us details kn how it went and preferably if you have any picture.
What was her reaction afterwards. How did you feel when he started fucking her.did you experience cuckold angst or did you pass through it.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon May 22, 2023 6:22 am

Congratulations!

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Mon May 22, 2023 7:56 am

Waiting at the hotel bar for HIM I asked WIFE how she would greet him. She said with a hug because she wasn't yet comfortable with any public displays. The bar was very full and happening. When HE walked up she did just that with a big smile. HE looked exactly what she remembered; tall, fit, young, and handsome. Immediately her body language opened up to him. Though she still seemed a little shy. We all talked, got to know HIM, and ordered another round of drinks. About 45 minutes later he got up to use the bathroom. My wife wanted to do the same but in our hotel room. I gave her the key and we'd meet her upstairs. It was perfect. When HE got back it gave me some alone time with him to review boundaries and discuss how we wanted the experience to go. Seeing it was his first time, he was open to all directions.
No scat, pain, MonM, video or photos no faces, or waterworks. All protected though it would be ok for him to rub his bare cock on the outside of her bare pussy. BUT no cumming inside her without a condom. Even though knowing my WIFE whould would prefer no condom. I also warned him that my WIFE is a squirter. Safe word: Pineapple. We headed to the room.

Wife was still dressed sitting on a chair. She look.gorgeous, smiling ear to ear, glowing and flush. Music on, made drinks we sat close to her and began to touch her legs. Doesn't she looked hot I said. He agreed. She's not wearing any panties I said. She's not? He asked. Nope. and I parted her legs open. She willingly opened up even further and scooted her butt lower so he could get a better view. Wow. We both started touching her inner thighs. I then let him know that we hadn't had sex for a week because she wanted to give him a nice clean pussy to eat and fuck. His head nearly exploded. I laughed and he asked her if he could taste it. She shyly nodded yes. He got on a his knees and began to lick her bald pussy. And that is how we got it started.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Mon May 22, 2023 8:43 am

I suggested we move to the bed. They got up and he began to get undressed. She laid on her back . They starred at each others eyes, he laid by her side. They began to kiss. Open mouth with tounge. I checked with my emotions. Nope no jealousy or anger. I grabbed my phone and began to take pics. The scene was so hot.

Kissing led to touching. Touching lead to stroking. Stroking lead to oral. Before she took his cock in her mouth, she asked him to put a condom. I asked her to just kiss his shift without one. She laughed smiled and began to lay gentle kisses up his shift up and down. His cock grew larger. When she got to the head of his cock she paused and looked at me. I nodded yes and she open her mouth and engulfed his manhood deep down her throat. She obviously wanted his cock in her mouth bad because she sucked him aggressively.
Hearing my wife moan with a large cock in her mouth was amazing. After a few minutes she stopped and mounted his body again more kissing as she grinded her bare pussy on his bare cock.

Ok I have to stop here for a moment. The teasing that went on as she rubbed and grinded her pussy lips on his shift and head without penetration. That has to be one of my favorite moments. However I had to make sure his cock wasn't going inside and also kept reminding them no penetration since my wife at this point was drunk with passion. That was kinda stressful but hot. I've played that video multiple times since then.

Eventually a condom was put on and the fucking began. I gave them a good while, watched and filmed. Then I had enough and took of my clothes and joined in. I offered my cock while she was on her back and she opened her mouth wide and took me in while HE was on top pounding her pussy . I pulled out before I came. We changed positions and we did our first split roast. The visual and sounds was to much for me; I didn't want to come afraid that if I did my jealousy would kick in. I again let her enjoy him, watched and filmed. After long while of fucking they paused, grabbed water. I placed a pillow on the flooe and told her to get on her knees. I offered my cock she began to blow. I motioned him to get closer and he offered his cock. She grabbed it and jerked him off. She stopped sucking me then blew him and jerked me off. Back and forth she went. She then squirted all over the pillow. The next morning she admitted to me that was one of her biggest fantasies, two men towering over to her while blowing and jerking them off.

After she squirted. We lifed her up took her to the bed and began to massage her. HE was hard, put on a condom and began to fuck her again. The Fucking, squirting, her orgasms, fucking, switching between ME and HIM focusing all energies on her pleasure went on for another hour. Eventually HE could not edge anymore and wanted to cum. She got on top of him and rode him. HE brought her closer to him and they passionately kissed while he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. Harder and harder he fucked her, her moans and his moans where out of this world. The kissing with open mouth and tounge made him he reach his climax.

Where do you want me to cum? he yelled.
Inside me! she said and they both climaxed together which seemed like an eternity.

After they caught their breaths, she lifted herself and sat next to him. I told her to pull off the condom. We discussed earlier in the day it'd be hot if she poured his cum from the condom on to her breasts. She looked at me and smiled. Pulled the condom off looked for the load and poured her lovers load on to her breast. She' began to rub it like lotion on her body. I told her to clean his cock with her mouth and suck the rest of the cum out of his cock since she let him cum inside her. She laughed and did just that. Sucked him hard then looked at me stuck out her tounge and showed me her tounge covered in cum. AND YES I GOT THAT ON FILM!!

We all just looked at each other with smiles and grins. I told her how awesome sexy and how much I loved her. I thanked her for the show. It was my turn to cum and I fucked her gaped soaked pussy. I was in heaven and she began to cum and squirt again which gave me assurance that her love for me was intact. I came and creampied her pussy in seconds.

He then asked us if he could shower. She said she'd needed one to. She got up to get water. He asked her if she wanted to shower with him. She immediately said yes.
AND THATS WHEN MY JEALOUSY KICKED IN. I DEFINTLY FELT SOME SOMETHING.. annoyance, anger? At the way she quickly responded to him. Thoughts of them alone, soaping each other's parts in the shower, SHE drunk with passion allowing him to penetrate her raw.. though it now gets me horned the fuck up.... at that moment I was not having it. I didn't say anything but she saw the look on my face and she told HIM to go on without her.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon May 22, 2023 9:47 am

Congrats, and thanks for the long and detailed account. A two or three line post would definitely not have been sufficient. Pity your jealousy kicked in a bit, but perfectly understandable. Looking forward to hearing the rest.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Mon May 22, 2023 6:31 pm

Sounds like you had an amazing time!!! I am so glad your cherries are popped!! I can’t wait to hear more encounters!! 😉
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon May 22, 2023 7:36 pm

Excellent account of an amazing night

I can fully understand the jealous part at the end. It’s why I don’t want to cum until the other guy has left.

I know if I cum my mindset will shift. Bet you wish you had let them shower alone now though?
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Tue May 23, 2023 7:27 am

newUK wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 7:36 pm
Excellent account of an amazing night

I can fully understand the jealous part at the end. It’s why I don’t want to cum until the other guy has left.

I know if I cum my mindset will shift. Bet you wish you had let them shower alone now though?
I most certainly do wish I let them shower together. However, for some reason I think wife seeing my reaction of temporary discomfort, assured her of my desire and love for her after what we just experienced. It made her smile.

Epilogue coming soon...

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 23, 2023 8:21 am

Congrats to both of you for an awesome first time! 👏 Sounds like you worked together to balance your needs. Welcome to the club 😉

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue May 23, 2023 8:52 am

Many thanks for such a hot post.
Well rescued by you and her when the jealousy kicked in. Good not to spoil the evening.

DonVito4u
Trainable

Unread post by DonVito4u » Tue May 23, 2023 9:08 am

Hi, thanks for following.
Posted pics of the night in the Hottie Forum.
Enjoy!

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:42 am

Wonderful recollection of the big event, thanks very much... and the pics of your delicious wife add another level.

Similarly would love to hear how things wrapped up, and how your wife felt about the whole event?

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:27 am

Congrats on an amazing experience, and kudos for the excellent retelling of it here.

For your sake (and ours), I hope this is the first of many such experiences for you both!

inflorida94
Virgin

Unread post by inflorida94 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:17 pm

Wow, thanks for posting here. I think I just listened to a podcast you were on today. So glad you are here!!

HusbandBear
Trainable

Unread post by HusbandBear » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:10 pm

I love this. How did it feel afterwards?
Did you lick her pussy before shower or tits?
What did she comment after? Like next day?
And... If you can.. how long did you talk about this and how long before this she said no...