Cheat Fantasy

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Lilbrathotwife
Prepubescent

Cheat Fantasy

Unread post by Lilbrathotwife » Sat May 27, 2023 10:12 am

Do any members on here act out a cheat fantasy with your wife? She "cheats" and then you don't know about at all (but you know it's happening) or every so often, like once a month she "confesses" to you. If you do, has it worked, or caused any issues for you?

Thanks!

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Cheat Fantasy

Unread post by Natatude » Sat May 27, 2023 4:37 pm

No we have never done anything like that, and I have done it before without telling him, cause it just sorta happened. If you wanna know how and why, just ask. He did accept it but I hated that it happened. 😥
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

Lilbrathotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lilbrathotwife » Sun May 28, 2023 3:40 am

Natatude wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 4:37 pm
No we have never done anything like that, and I have done it before without telling him, cause it just sorta happened. If you wanna know how and why, just ask. He did accept it but I hated that it happened. 😥
Love your heart, I'm so sorry that happened to you. My wife and I think it might be a terrible idea, but it's very hot to talk about. Wanted to ask the community to either validate or invalidate our fears.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun May 28, 2023 5:04 am

No we haven't done this.she has hooked up with a guy and told me after the fact. Also, she has fucked a few guys who thought she was cheating. But I knew about it
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun May 28, 2023 8:34 am

KK has never been happily monogamous. She was a serial cheater before we started doing the hot wife thing. Since, she’s confessed many of her affairs to me, from one-night stands to longer-term, more traditional affairs that had emotional and other entanglements.

I’ve always been aroused by her infidelity - knowing she’s got to scratch that itch, taking control of her own sexuality, all so very hot. I’ve come to accept that I’ll probably never know all her secrets.

That said, we now use this taboo as part of our routine. KK still ‘cheats’ - in the sense that I’m aware, or at least suspicious at times when she’s fucking someone on the sly.

Another way we use this to enhance things is in fantasy fulfillment encounters. We have variations on this theme: KK dresses sexy, we go out to a hotel, check in, then enter the bar or lounge separately. KK pretends to be a jilted wife, out for revenge on her cheating husband. She first picks up a guy she’s interested in, then she ‘picks me up’ - we go back to the hotel room for hot MFM sex, with KK enjoying a revenge fuck with two men. Then she confesses to me later, in a dirty talk masturbation session.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun May 28, 2023 10:04 am

It happened to me with three different woman (two wives and one girlfriend), and each time I found myself excited when she told me about it. With the girlfriend, it was an "Opps, it happened" while she was on a business trip. We found it excited us both, so we continued with her hooking up on business trips. With my first wife, it was with a co-worker, and, after she confessed, we agreed she could continue, as long I I got to fuck her as soon as possible after she had been with him. My second wife had already told me she wanted to date other men, so the shock was that she actually did it while I was out-of-town with our daughter. We had already agreed she could be with other men, so it wasn't quite "cheating."

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun May 28, 2023 7:46 pm

Gala and I have created a game that simulates "cheating" in that she has my permission for set periods (typically 3 months) to have an affair. It's an experience bracketed by consent and agreement so it's not cheating in any real sense, but within the brackets it is played out just as if it were real. So she does lie and cover her tracks and make life as seamless as possible so I don't suspect. Of course, I do suspect, because once it's game on I know she'll be on the prowl. Her success in pulling it off without me knowing is part of the game. But so too is a penalty of my choosing if I catch her. It's understood that the penalty would please me but not necessarily her - for example I might take her to Desire Resort in Cancun and swap her for another woman with whom I'd have a revenge fuck. The threat of sharing me is enough of a deterrent for her to be extra careful, and because I'm far less motivated than she is to have sex outside of our marriage, I don't have any strong incentive to pull out the stops to catch her. The rules of the game prohibit me from tracking her either in person or through a PI. At game's end, we spend a long weekend at a luxury hotel where she reads me her diary of the affair.
Last edited by Parsifal on Tue May 30, 2023 8:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Tue May 30, 2023 8:25 am

You may want to follow W770’s thread. His wife is currently doing that. They agreed that he would take a hands off approach to her interactions with a liver and she is keeping her actions hidden.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=68232

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Tue May 30, 2023 10:22 am

I had given my wife complete permission and encouragement to have sex with any man she chose she just had to tell me about it after the fact. It seemed as if she would never do it, but she went to her out of town high school reunion and ended up having a great fuck session with a guy she barely knew in high school. The only problem was she didn’t tell me until nearly 3 years later so it was essentially a “cheat.” Didn’t matter it turned me on so much that I rewarded her with an expensive piece of jewelry and changed the rules to she can fuck anybody any time as often as she likes and doesn’t have to tell me anything (although I think she would eventually because she know knows how much it turns me on). When I’m fucking her she teases me by saying things like “I know you’re thinking about Robbie fucking your wife's pussy and cumming inside me (which he in fact did as it was unplanned and neither had a condom) You would just love to clean all that cum out wouldn’t you?” I love it!

I don’t know if she will do it again, but I love the “cheating” vibe part. Is she leaving to get her nails done or to go get her brains fucked out? I don’t know but it gives me constant hope and arousal!

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Tue May 30, 2023 11:46 am

I think this can be hot if she tells you right after and that you gave that permission. You can't expect her to be open and on the hunt otherwise. Some like secrets and that is not healthy for a relationship.

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Wed May 31, 2023 6:22 am

My wife’s bull wanted her alone and we were not cool with that. She’s not looking to date or establish a relationship she just likes to be slutty and fucked. So we were working out ideas where she could potentially be alone with her Bull.

Everything starts with Fantasy/role play so what she thought is we get a room and her bull comes and we all get things started. Then after a round or two during a resting period I leave to go down to the bar to grab more drinks with the understanding they will be “waiting” for me to return.

I take my time down at the bar and sit there thinking about what they are probably doing back in the room while sipping on a cocktail and making small talk. Building up angst and focusing in on what a slut my wife is (drives me crazy). I’m not a Cuck and much more of an Alpha with my submissive yet bratty wife.

After awhile I head back to the room to catch her getting slammed doggysyle while looking at me come in the door. This is where things get interesting because she wants me to be pumped up pissed off husband… not at the bull but at her for being such a bratty slut.

No need to get into graphic details but we get into rough sex and both think it would be fun under this pretense. We know there are all different dynamics but we really like slut shaming, my wife likes to feel used and in turn she is not so bratty for sometime.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed May 31, 2023 8:14 am

Parsifal wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 7:46 pm
Gala and I have created a game that simulates "cheating" in that she has my permission for set periods (typically 3 months) to have an affair. It's an experience bracketed by consent and agreement so it's not cheating in any real sense, but within the brackets it is played out just as if it were real. So she does lie and cover her tracks and make life as seamless as possible so I don't suspect. Of course, I do suspect, because once it's game on I know she'll be on the prowl. Her success in pulling it off without me knowing is part of the game. But so too is a penalty of my choosing if I catch her. It's understood that the penalty would please me but not necessarily her - for example I might take her to Desire Resort in Cancun and swap her for another woman with whom I'd have a revenge fuck. The threat of sharing me is enough of a deterrent for her to be extra careful, and because I'm far less motivated than she is to have sex outside of our marriage, I don't have any strong incentive to pull out the stops to catch her. The rules of the game prohibit me from tracking her either in person or through a PI. At game's end, we spend a long weekend at a luxury hotel where she reads me her diary of the affair.
hot

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed May 31, 2023 8:17 am

Her "cheating" is definately my kink... Whenever I post about it, people tell me I am doing it wrong and I have a communication problem in my marriage. It is validating to see others with the same kink <3

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Wed May 31, 2023 5:24 pm

"Cheating" is my favorite form for cuckoldry. She has every right, and sometimes tells me, maybe 1/3 of the time. At the end of each month she tell me how many encounter she had that month. She is of course free to lie about that too. I find the not knowing so, so exciting. I wish she made use of the freedom more, actually.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Wed May 31, 2023 7:16 pm

cpeater wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:24 pm
"Cheating" is my favorite form for cuckoldry. She has every right, and sometimes tells me, maybe 1/3 of the time. At the end of each month she tell me how many encounter she had that month. She is of course free to lie about that too. I find the not knowing so, so exciting. I wish she made use of the freedom more, actually.
The lies are exciting. But does she ever come clean with you? Otherwise, how do you ever know what she's told you is in fact a lie? This is why, in my experience, it helps to have an end date and a full confession, just so my wife and I can reconnect in reality and we can place a shared meaning on what went on in her affair. I concede it might be hot for a couple to agree the wife’s affairs can happen forever in secrecy from the husband. I myself would feel left out playing that kind of game.

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Wed May 31, 2023 7:52 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:16 pm
This is why, in my experience, it helps to have an end date and a full confession, just so my wife and I can reconnect in reality and we can place a shared meaning on what went on in her affair. I concede it might be hot for a couple to agree the wife’s affairs can happen forever in secrecy from the husband. I myself would feel left out playing that kind of game.
I do actually feel left out sometimes, but I guess I have managed to fetishize that as well. In point of fact, though, she's not very good at keeping secrets and is not very active so I can -usually- figure out when she has been out. She has had, I believe the same boyfriend for the last few years and they see each other 0-3 time per month, usually 0-1. When asked, she reports SHE finds in hotter and more transgressive to do it in secret. I'm pretty sure he knows that I know, by the way. I'm pretty into compersion so her enjoying it is really important to me. She likes feeling free.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Wed May 31, 2023 8:05 pm

cpeater wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:52 pm
Parsifal wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:16 pm
This is why, in my experience, it helps to have an end date and a full confession, just so my wife and I can reconnect in reality and we can place a shared meaning on what went on in her affair. I concede it might be hot for a couple to agree the wife’s affairs can happen forever in secrecy from the husband. I myself would feel left out playing that kind of game.
I do actually feel left out sometimes, but I guess I have managed to fetishize that as well. In point of fact, though, she's not very good at keeping secrets and is not very active so I can -usually- figure out when she has been out. She has had, I believe the same boyfriend for the last few years and they see each other 0-3 time per month, usually 0-1. When asked, she reports SHE finds in hotter and more transgressive to do it in secret. I'm pretty sure he knows that I know, by the way. I'm pretty into compersion so her enjoying it is really important to me. She likes feeling free.
Yep, it could be very hot. Doing it in secret ups the naughty factor for her, so it's easier for lose herself in the lust of the encounter and reach climax. There was a wonderful study I read a few summers ago analyzing a lot of interview data of married women cheating on Ashley Madison. Many if not most do it because they need orgasms from real sex and not from a machine or self pleasure. And if as you say, you (or a husband in your situation )is a compersionist, then you can turn her kink into your own. I totally get that. Still, if I let her feel so free of me that my concept of what she's really up to doesn't get enough of an infusion of the truth to stay connected to the real her, she's gonna end up in my mind as the character of a book I'm writing about her. I'll only know her as a figment of my imagination; a materially significant part of the real her will be lost to me.

Lilbrathotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lilbrathotwife » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:37 am

Thanks everyone for the input! I think we're going to try it once and see how we feel. She's going to find someone on a hookup up app, I won't know when, who, or how and after about a month, she's going to confess it to me. Thanks to a couple of you for that suggestion. She's going to keep a "cheat journal" and she wants to read it to me and watch my face as she does. If all goes well, we'll do it a bunch more, if not, we'll bail and just stick to our typical lifestyle play. I'll update on it if anyone would like.

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:33 pm

Sounds like a plan. Requires a very strong relationship but it sounds like you have that. Please keep us updated with facts and feelings!

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:36 am

My HW’s lovers think she is cheating wife and I have no idea. She usually tells me after one of her adventures but sometimes she tells me 60 days or so after their first time after an encounter. Adds some spice to it.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:10 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:17 am
Her "cheating" is definately my kink... Whenever I post about it, people tell me I am doing it wrong and I have a communication problem in my marriage. It is validating to see others with the same kink <3
Yeah I have evolved to that also

Most of the time, she will spend the night (or much longer ) with a BF with my knowledge.
However, early on we had an a agreement that she could "cheat" on me.. have a sexual relationship with another man without my knowledge.....even have a clandestine steady BF.
She would really try not to to let me know about it.
This way I would never know if anther man was fucking her or when which turned me on.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:18 pm

Luv It wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:10 pm
mfm4bnc wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:17 am
Yeah I have evolved to that also

Most of the time, she will spend the night (or much longer ) with a BF with my knowledge.
However, early on we had an a agreement that she could "cheat" on me.. have a sexual relationship with another man without my knowledge.....even have a clandestine steady BF.
She would really try not to to let me know about it.
This way I would never know if anther man was fucking her or when which turned me on.
I absolutely love it, Luv It!

Lilbrathotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lilbrathotwife » Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:56 pm

Ok, after much discussion and soul searching, she has decided she doesn't want to do it anymore. She feels that the lifestyle games we are playing and our visits to our local club are far more exciting than the thrill of the cheat. And she's afraid the cheat game could take too much time away from us, which is one of our rules. She cheated on her ex husband (he was an abusive asshole) and the thrill she got was tied as much to her desire for normal male contact as it was to being "sneaky". In our relationship, she has a strong bond based on mutual love and respect and the "sneaky" part of the thrill has been supplanted by the fun of sharing everything with me in real time. So, thanks all for the input and the stories, looks like we're staying the course and leaving the cheat fantasy alone.

excitedPotential7

Unread post by excitedPotential7 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:39 am

My wife hates the idea of cuckolding, but I did catch her intensely making out with a coworker of mine and a party. They were behind a shed in the backyard. Nobody else was around and I could hear her moans and the smacking of their lips.

it was an incredible sight, to see my reserved, religious wife literally licking my co-workers mouth, jaw, and face while she kissed him. His hands were all over her. One on her ass and the other in her panties, her dress lifted. They didn't notice me and I backed away hoping that they would fuck. Sadly, they returned to the party only a few minutes later.

My wife was in a great mood and my coworkers smug look was a major turn on. This happened around two years ago, she was around 24. To this day she doesn't know that I know. Cheating can be so hot when a devoted wife does it

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:33 pm

We rented to some pipeliners and one bugged me for months to fuck him. I would just pass on him cause I figured he has one in every town. However he was a hit Hispanic so when he was leaving town, I said are you gonna leave without fucking me?? He said are you serious?? In Spanish and I said si’ and he fucked me hard!!! Hubby was at work, and I felt so bad cause usually he like a cream pie and he didn’t get it, but he said he didn’t care that was some hot shit and he didn’t blame me! 😉
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723