Watching Remotely While Out Of Town

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
iloanmywife
Experienced

Watching Remotely While Out Of Town

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:31 am

I was out of town last week and through the weekend. While I was gone my wife had the house to herself for a long weekend so she had a guest. She told me her plan in advance, but I didn't expect to hear anything more about it until I returned home. I appreciate when she can spend time with her boyfriend while I'm away since it doesn't feel like I'm losing time with her. Moreover, it's weirdly comforting to know that someone else is taking care of her when I'm not there.

Before I left she suggested that I use the security camera feed to watch at night. If you've read some of our backstory you'll know that at one point I had a spy camera in our bedroom and on multiple occasions watched my wife playing behind my back. That situation ultimately came to a head and then that phase of our life came to an end. I won't lie though, spying on my wife was electric. Nothing we'll ever do will be as much of an agonizing adrenaline rush.

I abandoned spy cameras, but there's a plot twist. That experience made my wife realize the value of interior security cameras, so we installed HD cameras at various locations in our house (but nowhere that a guest would expect privacy). They're not hidden, per se, but they're very discreet and you wouldn't see them unless you were looking for them. Ironically, the first place she put one was in our master bedroom, since we store jewelry, firearms, and our secret kinky stuff there.

I've never used that bedroom camera to watch her, with or without her consent. The first few times she played alone after we installed it I unplugged it without comment before I left the house for her peace of mind. It was our unspoken rule for her private dates. I have no way to use that device to "catch" her, since any motion/audio alerts also go to her phone and she could disable those temporarily if she wanted, or the entire camera. I wouldn't know unless I happened to be monitoring it, which I don't. So maybe she's entertained in our bed without my knowledge and maybe not, but it doesn't matter either way.

So prior to "playing house" with her boyfriend last weekend, my wife suggested that I tune in for the show at nights. He didn't know that I might be watching and some people may have an issue with that, but I never get very worked up about the ethics of covertly watching another man fuck my wife in our bed. More importantly, we know him well enough to know that he'd have no problem with it, and he also takes vids/pics with my wife.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

iloanmywife
Experienced

Re: Watching Remotely While Out Of Town

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:45 am

When I got home I asked if knowing that I might be watching made her self-conscious. She said that she didn't even think about it and except when she texted me a few times she forgot about it altogether.

The IR feature at night ended up working okay. About as good as you could expect for near total darkness. They turned the lights off when they went to bed, so the quality was very "night vision" in black and white, and their eyes would have a glow to them like a cat's. And the background sound from the ceiling fan, which sounds perfectly quiet in person, caused so much noise that I couldn't really hear anything until my wife got loud.

I was working such absurdly long hours that I struggled to stay awake. And it was later by me, so it was challenging to stay up long enough to see anything. Weird, right? I was in a hotel room watching a live feed of my wife in our bed with another man, which is pretty much the most interesting thing I could see on my phone, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. The body needs sleep. The first night I texted my wife that I was going to sleep (we always text our "I love you"s before sleep). It was odd seeing her pick up my phone and respond with her own "good-night" before turning back over to her boyfriend.

I continued to watch casually just out of idle curiosity than erotic interest. If you've ever stayed up too long watching a movie, you know the feeling. Just a few more minutes. But something happened that made my dick stiffen.

I love when my wife sleeps naked but I I almost never get that pleasure because we rarely have the house to ourselves and we never know when someone is going to come into the room looking for Mommy. But her boyfriend always sleeps naked, even by himself, and I learned from an overheard conversation that she sleeps nude while at his house. I'm sure she keeps that from me because she knows it would make me jealous doesn't want to rub it in. She sleeps over at his place semi-regularly, but this was the first time he had slept overnight at our house and my first opportunity to confirm it. She had been wearing an oversized t-shirt and no panties when she got into bed. They were talking and making out and then I saw her sit up, pull off her shirt and throw it on the bench at the foot of our bed, then get back under the covers with him. For some reason that sight sent a thrill through my body. She DOES sleep naked with him.

I watched for a bit longer but they were just kissing and cuddling. I set the app to "baby monitor" mode so that I only heard it above a certain threshold. I woke up a bit later to my wife's moans and the sound of the bed rocking. When I picked up the phone she was riding him, her back to me, sometimes steadying herself against the headboard. I experienced just a little bit of that old thrill of seeing something illicit, something I'm not supposed to see. I played with myself for a bit while watching.

I drifted back to sleep to the sound of my wife approaching orgasm with another man. I told her later that this was somehow comforting to me, like I was in the room at the foot of the bed. She adored everything about me saying that -- her favorite part of me watching that weekend. That led to a couple of new bucket list kinks that she'd like to experience, but that's a different topic. I turned the volume down a little on my phone and drifted back to sleep. I got up to pee a few hours later and they were sleeping and snuggled against each other, still naked.

I turned the app off completely at that point, which caused me to miss the best part of the night.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:50 pm

This last part I didn't learn about until I was back home. I was eating her out while she described her weekend. And then she told me how she woke up in the middle of the night with him already inside of her. It takes a lot to blow my mind, but that did it, especially how much she got off by telling me about it. I asked her a bunch of follow-up questions to get a more vivid visual. Had I kept the app running that night and had the audio woken me up, here's what I would have seen on my phone, as faithful as I can to her description:

It was well before dawn and still dark in our bedroom. My wife was on her back and sound asleep. He had climbed between her legs and propped himself up by his arms, both of them under the sheet from the waist down. Her pussy was still sopping wet from fucking and getting creampied earlier that night. He slid in easily, then pumped ever-so-slowly. She doesn't know for how long her fucked her like that, so I don't either. She's a light sleeper, so probably not long, but when she woke he was already having sex with her. She was conscious of his cock before she opened her eyes, and she kept them closed for a minute while he softly and quietly humped her.

As he fucked her faster and harder she stirred and opened her eyes. He let his weight down on her body and they made out a little, morning breath and all. She was still half asleep when he pushed deep and finished inside of her for the second time that night. He stayed inside of her until he fell out, then he rolled to her side and they both fell back asleep. That's as much as I'll ever know because that's as much as my wife knows.

I know some people might have misgivings about questionable consent, but my wife doesn't have a problem with anything that happened. I brought it up myself after we finished having sex. "Seems a little presumptuous to fuck you while you were asleep. Isn't that a little rapey?" I said it in a lighthearted sarcastic way, but also to probe a little. She scoffed and said she thought it was fucking hot, that it reminded her of when I'd sometimes do the same thing when we were younger, often after we'd been out drinking. At any rate, it sounds like she more or less invited him to do just that when they sleep together.

This is the thing I find so indescribably taboo. Sleepy fucking is such an intimate thing act, the sort of thing that's only permissible with a trusted partner. Honestly, it's a taboo I didn't know I had until this week.

So the tldr -- had I woken up that night at just the right time I would have seen a live feed of another man sliding his bare cock inside of my sleeping wife. Just thinking about that gives me goosebumps.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:03 pm

Last post I'll make about the weekend. She texted me on Monday morning while I was at work. her boyfriend was still there and planning to go home soon. They were headed upstairs to the bedroom before he left, so she invited me to watch if I had time. I was very busy, as usual, so I didn't see her message right away. I never connect my phone to the wireless network at work, for obvious reasons. In my corner of the building it might as well be encased in lead. There's enough cellular service to get a text message (usually) but zero chance I'd be able to stream HD video from there. Since it was just before lunchtime I walked outside to a shady corner under a tree and pulled out my phone.

My wife was underneath him in the prone-bone position. Unlike the other videos I had seen that weekend, it was bright daylight in the room and I could see everything perfectly. They were turned across the bed so that I had a perfect view of them from the side. I turned the volume up a bit but then right back down because my wife was screaming at the top of her lungs. Unfortunately, work was relentless and I had to go back inside immediately for another meeting. That sucked but it's probably for the best that I didn't stand outside for too long watching my wife cuck me on my phone. Still, that image of my wife getting railed into our mattress was burned into my memory for the rest of the day.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:42 pm

iloanmywife wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:03 pm
Last post I'll make about the weekend. She texted me on Monday morning while I was at work. her boyfriend was still there and planning to go home soon. They were headed upstairs to the bedroom before he left, so she invited me to watch if I had time. I was very busy, as usual, so I didn't see her message right away. I never connect my phone to the wireless network at work, for obvious reasons. In my corner of the building it might as well be encased in lead. There's enough cellular service to get a text message (usually) but zero chance I'd be able to stream HD video from there. Since it was just before lunchtime I walked outside to a shady corner under a tree and pulled out my phone.

My wife was underneath him in the prone-bone position. Unlike the other videos I had seen that weekend, it was bright daylight in the room and I could see everything perfectly. They were turned across the bed so that I had a perfect view of them from the side. I turned the volume up a bit but then right back down because my wife was screaming at the top of her lungs. Unfortunately, work was relentless and I had to go back inside immediately for another meeting. That sucked but it's probably for the best that I didn't stand outside for too long watching my wife cuck me on my phone. Still, that image of my wife getting railed into our mattress was burned into my memory for the rest of the day.
ILMW - Do you think your wife will continue to okay the use of the cameras?
I suppose you have no way to record ' sessions' for future consideration?
As you were away with seemingly end less meetings and I assume you were wishing for them to just be done with, of course your wife, I'm sure, was caught up with and hoping for her endless meatings to never end. :???: :shock:
So the BF was there for three days or so and there is only so much one can humanly manage to do between the sheets, so did the two of them go out in public and do some vanilla things? :shock: :cool:

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:26 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:42 pm
As you were away with seemingly end less meetings and I assume you were wishing for them to just be done with, of course your wife, I'm sure, was caught up with and hoping for her endless meatings to never end. :???: :shock:
So the BF was there for three days or so and there is only so much one can humanly manage to do between the sheets, so did the two of them go out in public and do some vanilla things? :shock: :cool:
I don't see why not. So I wanted to be as non-intrusive as possible so that she felt comfortable and wanted to continue to play at home and let me watch. I think that worked well, as she told me she rarely even thought about the camera except when she invited me to watch.

There actually is a way for me to record still photos and full HD video from the camera. I chose not to do so, because if she saw that I had recording it might change the way she felt about it. I could even set it so that it begins recording by the motion or audio detection, but she would get those alerts to her phone as well. I'm happy just to be allowed a peek.

The weekend was a little more broken up than 72 straight hours together. My wife had some commitments over the weekend, so it sounds like they went their separate ways during the day. I know they went out to dinner at least once, because my wife texted me that she was self-conscious that some people we know had seen her pulling into the driveway with him in the passenger seat. They went biking one morning. Monday was a work day for my wife, so she had been working from home before they went upstairs. Maybe they did more but I haven't asked.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:19 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:26 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:42 pm
I don't see why not. So I wanted to be as non-intrusive as possible so that she felt comfortable and wanted to continue to play at home and let me watch. I think that worked well, as she told me she rarely even thought about the camera except when she invited me to watch.

There actually is a way for me to record still photos and full HD video from the camera. I chose not to do so, because if she saw that I had recording it might change the way she felt about it. I could even set it so that it begins recording by the motion or audio detection, but she would get those alerts to her phone as well. I'm happy just to be allowed a peek.

The weekend was a little more broken up than 72 straight hours together. My wife had some commitments over the weekend, so it sounds like they went their separate ways during the day. I know they went out to dinner at least once, because my wife texted me that she was self-conscious that some people we know had seen her pulling into the driveway with him in the passenger seat. They went biking one morning. Monday was a work day for my wife, so she had been working from home before they went upstairs. Maybe they did more but I haven't asked.
ILMW - Have the two of you discussed her being out in public with the BF? How do YOU feel about it? :???:

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:06 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:26 pm

I suppose you could express regret to your wife that despite her generous offer to peek in on them and watch some of the "good stuff" you were a) super tired at night, and b) at work during the day without adequate connection or time.

It seems from your description of the before and after attitude of your wife, that she was really trying to throw you a bone(r) and wanted you to see some of the action.

I'm not suggesting any kind of manipulation, but if she wants you to see and her kind suggestion didn't really provide that, then she may go the next step and suggest you should record it.

One never knows what kind of gifts may show up when communicating well.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:34 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:19 am
ILMW - Have the two of you discussed her being out in public with the BF? How do YOU feel about it? :???:
I'm completely good with it. We arrived at this approach together. A few years ago, being seen in public would have been mortifying to either of us, but our feelings have softened on the subject. We used to sneak in and out of hotels with other guys, which ironically was the only truly compromising scenario for us. We've since moved away from these highly compartmentalized hotel hookups to her having a steady relationship or three.

We've recently introduced her boyfriend to our vanilla friends and family, with the backstory that he's a friend of mine from work, which is actually plausible and more or less untraceable. We did that deliberately to establish him as part of our extended social circle, to normalize him for if (when) we're seen with him in public or if he's at the house when people stop by. That said, she doesn't go out to dinner or other events in our community in order to limit potential questions or rumors.

It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for her to be seen driving with her brother. There are various innocuous scenarios where she might be giving him a ride on a weekend evening back to our place. Maybe we're having a small gathering and the two of them went to get more beer since he was too tipsy to drive. Or maybe he was stopping by to pick up some leftover building materials I'm giving him for a project he's doing, something that actually happened a few weeks earlier. Or maybe he's fucking my wife. People might wonder about that last one, but until they have solid evidence it's just a suspicion.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:47 am

slenderfish wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:06 am
I suppose you could express regret to your wife that despite her generous offer to peek in on them and watch some of the "good stuff" you were a) super tired at night, and b) at work during the day without adequate connection or time.

It seems from your description of the before and after attitude of your wife, that she was really trying to throw you a bone(r) and wanted you to see some of the action.

I'm not suggesting any kind of manipulation, but if she wants you to see and her kind suggestion didn't really provide that, then she may go the next step and suggest you should record it.

One never knows what kind of gifts may show up when communicating well.
She was definitely trying to throw me a boner (lol, nice play on words). She's been trying to get me more involved. Since she established a more steady relationship she's been playing alone more than in the past, so our unofficial "ratio" of playing alone to playing together has shot up. We've always tried to maintain at least a 1:1, so for every alone date we'd plan some sort of event where I was involved. That's never been a hard and fast requirement, but a general rule of thumb. These days it's been a lot easier for her to play alone, with schedules and other logistics, so she's looked for ways to involve me in her dates.

I was very thankful to be included. I have my fair share of videos and pictures from our dates, and I still take some. That content is priceless to me. But being recorded sometimes changes her experience a little, since she can feel like she's on stage and it's less natural. It's not as acute as when we first started, but if she's aware that she's being recorded then it's different. We all know that feeling. Bottom line, I don't want playtime with me to become the uncomfortable "show" and playtime without me to be natural and relaxed and more fun. So I avoided over-stepping this first time and stayed on my best behavior.

I agree in the future I'll take the opportunity to set alerts so that I can record video for when I'm not around. This past weekend, it was enough to know that I was invited to watch even if I couldn't. I much enjoyed looking through the digital keyhole.

But the most unanticipated thrill was falling asleep to the sounds of my wife having sex. I've never done that, though we've fantasized about me sleeping in the same room. When I told my wife about it and how I enjoyed it, she fell in love with everything about it. She says it's like having me sleep at the foot of our bed while she has an overnight date, which is now on her must-do list.

HWJRJ18
Virgin

Unread post by HWJRJ18 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:24 am

I would recommend researching the laws regarding surreptitious recording in your State as it can vary. Generally, as you are aware, you cannot record anyone in an area where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy. However, it may be allowed if you notify them and obtain consent. In my State, the posting of a sign is sufficient. I had four signs in my last house, one at each entrance and two at the front door. I recommend ordering from Amazon where you have a record of when you purchased it and take pictures of them installed. This proved invaluable during a divorce, where my 2nd ex wife tried to claim I was recording her without her knowledge. Luckily I had proof that I had purchased a sign five years prior to meeting her. After that is when I bought more signs. You may have a better idea if this could be an issue with your wife if things went south, but who is to say about the men that have been recorded? I'm glad I took precautions to avoid a felony charge.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:34 am

HWJRJ18 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:24 am
I would recommend researching the laws regarding surreptitious recording in your State as it can vary. Generally, as you are aware, you cannot record anyone in an area where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy. However, it may be allowed if you notify them and obtain consent. In my State, the posting of a sign is sufficient. I had four signs in my last house, one at each entrance and two at the front door. I recommend ordering from Amazon where you have a record of when you purchased it and take pictures of them installed. This proved invaluable during a divorce, where my 2nd ex wife tried to claim I was recording her without her knowledge. Luckily I had proof that I had purchased a sign five years prior to meeting her. After that is when I bought more signs. You may have a better idea if this could be an issue with your wife if things went south, but who is to say about the men that have been recorded? I'm glad I took precautions to avoid a felony charge.
I genuinely appreciate your unique perspective on this, and I'm glad that you were able to defend yourself. Man, that must have sucked, but how vindicating it must have felt to have the literal receipts.

I understand the rules in our state well enough (at least for a layperson), and I'm not concerned about our specific situation. In a nightmare scenario, our only issue would be two-party consent for audio recording, if we recorded. Even still, we could make a compelling case that we had his consent. But for this even to become an issue for us, a lot of other stuff would have had to have gone wrong. I'd give it more mind if I had a shorter list of things that I already worry about daily. :lol: A camera pointed at my own bed just isn't top-100 for me.