D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
superb101
OHW Addict

Re: D_LitedHubWife and SexiLexi - The Beginning

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:50 pm

Im anxious to read what steps you took initially to find someone and all the thoughts you had when you first started chatting with them.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:24 am

C had his issues as well. For so long he thought of how he wanted this LS to work. He had his ideas and his ways and his kinks. For years he only thought about what he found hot and what turned him on.

I suppose he never thought about what I would like to do because he never thought I would agree. So he indulged himself for many years on thoughts of how he would like me to get fucked.

Reality hit him when the door was finally opened for me.

I had much to learn. I was new. I didn’t have a mindset of how I wanted to do this, I didn’t even know how it would work!

Topics would be discussed and things that I found exciting, were things he didn’t necessarily find exciting. Can you imagine all those years of fantasy you’ve created in your mind and shot your cum over to come to find out that “oh wow I actually have to consider what turns her on and not just me!”

We often hit a road block. We would argue and both of us would want “our way” to work out.

The strength of a couple blossoms during trying times.

Those moments were hard. I won’t lie.

We stayed open to eachother and vowed that we wouldn’t hold anything back. Because why? It makes no sense.

In that first month, when those road blocks hit, we learned to pause. Take a break, a breather. The lifestyle would still be here, but our marriage might not be, so we found it extremely important to pause and work through it all.

And even from then till now we still believe in pauses and breathers. It was a great tactic to implement in the early days and to use on going.

Compromise is a big one when two ways don’t line up. We both learned to compromise.

I would prefer to not talk in depth about the things we compromise on. I would like to keep some things personal between the two of us. Thank you for understanding.

Even still to this day, in 2023, we are finding ways we need to compromise. However, these days there is not nearly any arguing happening as we have matured and created a process that is healthy for us.

This process is a never ending pattern that can be successful if you let it.

Stay safe.
Stay open to eachother.
Be vulnerable.
It’s ok to not “have it all”.
Compromise.
And have fun!!!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:47 am

Lexi,

Of course only share what you are comfortable with!

If there are any specific examples you want to bring up, we are all happy to read them. If there are none you want to share - then please do not!!

If you do not want to share specific numbers I understand but I am curious how many men you dated/experienced at the start?

Also, again if you do not mind sharing, was C there to watch or listen to those first experiences or was he hoke with the kids?

I would also be curious to hear how you guys balanced such young kids and the lifestyle.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:27 pm

That last post couldn’t be more true for us and I would think most couples starting out and continuing on with this lifestyle. Things definitely didn’t go exactly as I planned it out in my head in the beginning and they continue to evolve in ways I sometimes don’t expect. There are also continuing compromises that have to be made to make it work. Took me a while but I have recently told her that whatever works for her, works for me. If it’s not working for her, it doesn’t work at all. I think it’s important for those of us that have any experience in this to talk about those things here to help people considering it. Great post, as they all have been. I’m riveted to this thread.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:48 pm

Fox wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:27 pm
That last post couldn’t be more true for us and I would think most couples starting out and continuing on with this lifestyle. Things definitely didn’t go exactly as I planned it out in my head in the beginning and they continue to evolve in ways I sometimes don’t expect. There are also continuing compromises that have to be made to make it work. Took me a while but I have recently told her that whatever works for her, works for me. If it’s not working for her, it doesn’t work at all. I think it’s important for those of us that have any experience in this to talk about those things here to help people considering it. Great post, as they all have been. I’m riveted to this thread.
It is very important to have a very open mindset in this lifestyle Imo. Thank you for your comment, it helps knowing C and I went/go through the same as many other couples. It’s cool to know this.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:50 pm

Rogueuser1 wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:47 am
Lexi,

Of course only share what you are comfortable with!

If there are any specific examples you want to bring up, we are all happy to read them. If there are none you want to share - then please do not!!

If you do not want to share specific numbers I understand but I am curious how many men you dated/experienced at the start?

Also, again if you do not mind sharing, was C there to watch or listen to those first experiences or was he hoke with the kids?

I would also be curious to hear how you guys balanced such young kids and the lifestyle.
Thank you!!!!

As I type I’ll keep this all in mind!! :)

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:52 pm

So now it is mid February 2018, about six weeks in, and the time arrived for my first Hotwife “play date” experience.

I had grown a lot in the first six weeks, but was still a baby. No where near living in the freedom I do now, however…. I was way more open than I had ever been in my whole life.

I was feeling good. I was exploring. Learning more about pervy and kinky ways, the LS, more about who I am as a woman, I was losing some weight, getting my life back on track! Was a good start to the year.

The guilt was slowly fading and the inner circle of my heart, soul, and mind were beginning to align with the purpose of who I am as a woman. Freedom was blossoming.

My marriage was great, my husband was having the time of his life! All was well.

C used to work in car detail sales and came across a customer who was a young latin male. The rumor was he slept with a few wives. It was never confirmed but you know how rumors are lol.

So C decided to surprise me one afternoon and have G come detail our van. I had no clue what the surprise was….

That morning C texted me:

C - “So I have a surprise for you. Put on a cute outfit and be ready.”
Me - “What is the surprise?”

Lol I am not one to enjoy knowing there is a surprise happening. Either tell me or don’t lol. Anyway, I was excited and had not a clue what to expect.

I put on some cute shorts and a tank top sent a pic to C&S and waited.

Next thing I know some young latin guy, named G, was in my driveway. He was here to detail my van. I was surprised and excited that C would have done this for me.

C had no expectations he just assumed I would flirt and get used to “talking” with a guy. It was pretty innocent. Midday, open driveway, he was just a detailer.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:54 pm

Well without hesitation, I made myself outside to chat with him while he worked. I talked about everything, I was myself.

Truthfully I felt very good. Growing up I mostly hung with guys, I just tend to get along better with the male species rather than females, so having this time to “hang” with a dude was exhilarating.

Throughout my marriage I never ever was alone with a guy, it was deemed as a temptation for a male and female to be alone together…but I just love men so it wasn’t fair.

So anyway, hanging with him was “enough” as it is! But he was cute too…. AND my husband is a perv and opened our marriage up… so that afternoon was interesting for me internally!

G and I started chatting about sexy and pervy stuff. Was wondering how long it would take for my enthusiastic horny self to bring up a new topic I never got to talk about - “pervy” stuff….

I had never really chatted about this kind of stuff with a dude (minus S) before so I just tried to act cool.

I was in the front seat while he was in the back working. I started telling him about my anklet.

I gifted myself an anklet about three weeks into this lifestyle, that had a charm on it stamped as “hotwife”.

I asked him if he was familiar with that term. You usually don’t ask “vanilla” guys that haha. He wasn’t too familiar however he was a perv who liked to sleep around, so our convos definitely started getting juicy….

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:13 am

Very hot!!!! Please continue!

Kentros
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kentros » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:41 am

Hi Lexi,

Nice to get the origin story and all the feelings you had back then. The beginning months of hotwifing are indeed magical :D

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:44 pm

I don’t remember exactly how the next bit happened, LOL, maybe it was just because I was new or excited or enthusiastic but….

I told him I would give him a blow job…my husband wouldn’t mind, I wouldn’t mind. His eyes got big and he agreed to it.

“So where do you want to do it?” I asked all giggly. I offered for him to go into my room in my house but he declined and said it would be hot to just do it out here in my driveway in the van.

I think I wasn’t even thinking at this point… broad daylight, in my van… non tinted windows… you get the point.. however, I found myself running inside to grab my keys so we could start the vehicle and blast the ac along with some music…

I texted C&S and told them I had a surprise for them. “I’m gonna give him head!”

Then I ran back to the van and got in the back with G. I was so damn nervous but I didn’t let it bother me too much. I was giggling the whole damn time.

I didn’t even think to record or anything because I was determined to suck this guy and make C&S proud of me and that was my only focus. Lol

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:47 pm

We kissed for a minute and then he whipped out his hard dick.

It was my first time seeing a dick that was not my husband’s in many years.

I was smiling.
I was happy.
I was nervous.
I felt like I was gonna puke.
I was horny as fuck though.

I went down on this guy’s d, and had not a clue what I was doing.

LOL!!!!!

I barely sucked C’s all through our pre lifestyle marriage…

G was enjoying it from what I could tell so I just kept doing whatever it was. Licking it, wrapping my mouth around it, teasing the head…

He tried to get me to deep throat and I gagged so bad I almost lost it. I was not used to that.

He realized and took it easy for me.

It didn’t last too long of me giving him oral, he did try to finger my married pussy but I didn’t feel comfy with him touching me. He respected me.

Once he told me he was about to cum I got nervous again.

“Do I swallow?”
“Is he gonna nut in the towel he had?”

So many questions and thoughts to myself while this dude’s d is in my mouth.

“I wonder what C&S are thinking? I wonder what they are gonna say? Are they gonna get turned on?”

I left them on “read” and gave them no other information after my last text.

“Am I doing this right?”
“How do I feel about this?”

“My husband is a perv”

So. Many. Thoughts. During the blow job.

Then…

G came.

I swallowed as much as I could and then spit out a lot of it. I laughed and apologized as he wiped his self and my mouth with his towel.

“I’m so sorry, I have been practicing swallowing but not that much..” I told him.

He assured me it was ok and we laughed about it.

Once he cleaned up, we chatted some, he got back to work and then we said goodbye. I told him it would be cool to see him again but that it was up to him.

He wasn’t really into C knowing that I was a slutty Hotwife. So to be honest, we lost contact with him.

We did connect again one other time about 2.5 years later. I believe he came over one afternoon, I gave him head. He couldn’t stay up to fuck me. After that though, we were done with him.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:48 pm

superb101 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:13 am
Very hot!!!! Please continue!
Thank you. I’m trying haha
Kentros wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:41 am
Hi Lexi,

Nice to get the origin story and all the feelings you had back then. The beginning months of hotwifing are indeed magical :D
Indeed very magical… honestly the majority of the time it’s still magical even 5.5 years later. I’m lucky.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:14 pm

A great update! Thanks so much.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:40 am

God, I love you.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:49 am

superb101 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:14 pm
A great update! Thanks so much.
You are welcome
daveandjan wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:40 am
God, I love you.
Lol! Thanks!!!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:01 am

Please continue!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:19 am

superb101 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:01 am
Please continue!
My plan is to continue through the first year.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:21 am

After he left, I texted C&S. I told them “I did it!!!” I wrote all the details out for them and they both were shocked and turned on.

I don’t remember feeling guilty, I was just so “high” about what I just did. All the rest of the day felt so wild and surreal.

Tasting his cum in my mouth, smelling his scent on my body…. The scenes that would keep rolling around in my mind…it was pretty hot.

When C got home, he couldn’t keep his hands off me. He wanted me so badly. He was beyond the moon excited…

We talked a lot that night.

“How was I feeling?” We both asked ourselves that. It was really cool to be able to be opened with eachother, putting the sexy aside, we were able to really dig deep and converse our feelings that night.

C was so turned on. He was proud. All these years and it’s happening! He had no negativity within himself.

I was turned on and pretty much knew I wanted to continue this and couldn’t wait for the next time I would be touched by a man who was not my husband.

I remember feeling so sexy and hot that I did that. I remember thinking that this lifestyle must be so cool, that so many people participate in it… that we literally have the whole world in front of us… to explore and enjoy.

I was hungry for more….

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm

Were you ready to "go all the way" by that evening?

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:00 pm

Lovin this story Lexi!

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:08 pm

superb101 wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:02 pm
Were you ready to "go all the way" by that evening?
I wasn’t ready quite yet to “go all the way” by that evening,
but I DEFINITELY was 100% sold that I was going to be continuing to do this life LOL!
Farmerj wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:00 pm
Lovin this story Lexi!

Thank you! I’m truly enjoying recapping this first year of our lifestyle adventure. It’s super fun going down memory lane.

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:43 am

This is such a great thread! Thank you very much, Lexi, for sharing your story…and most of all, the “inner journey” of you and your husband in discovering liberation from the prison of inhibiting beliefs and repressive cultural expectations. I see your story as not only the birth of a hotwife (lots of those stories here on OHW), but more profoundly, a beautiful story about personal transformation and spiritual liberation. In essence, you have discovered the essence of “God,” and in the process, freedom from the bullshit institutions say about “God.” And with that it seems, a greater sense of love and appreciation for life, your husband, yourself, and others (in this case, some really lucky guys).

It’s amazing how much life can change when we simply ignore what people say “God” wants and how institutions interpret the Gospels, and just simply pay attention the core teachings in Jesus’ words—non-judgmental and unconditional love!!!

Please continue! I'm loving this thread.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:40 am

Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:43 am
This is such a great thread! Thank you very much, Lexi, for sharing your story…and most of all, the “inner journey” of you and your husband in discovering liberation from the prison of inhibiting beliefs and repressive cultural expectations. I see your story as not only the birth of a hotwife (lots of those stories here on OHW), but more profoundly, a beautiful story about personal transformation and spiritual liberation. In essence, you have discovered the essence of “God,” and in the process, freedom from the bullshit institutions say about “God.” And with that it seems, a greater sense of love and appreciation for life, your husband, yourself, and others (in this case, some really lucky guys).

It’s amazing how much life can change when we simply ignore what people say “God” wants and how institutions interpret the Gospels, and just simply pay attention the core teachings in Jesus’ words—non-judgmental and unconditional love!!!

I just have to say, I love this comment post. Thank you so much. Your words were perfect. I agree wholeheartedly as well. I will continue for sure, just need to find the time to continue writing it all out, and I will!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:19 am

Sexilexi wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:40 am
Greg_N_Shelley wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:43 am

I just have to say, I love this comment post. Thank you so much. Your words were perfect. I agree wholeheartedly as well. I will continue for sure, just need to find the time to continue writing it all out, and I will!

-Lexi
Much love to you and your husband, Lexi!!! I look forward to hearing more.

I started a thread some time ago about "spiritual reflections on the hotwife experience." I was working through some understandings at the time that were difficult to articulate...understandings that have been maturing for some time. Your writing is encouraging me to revisit that thread and maybe continue with what I was trying to express. I thank you for that, Lexi!
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540