After years of fantasizing, some unlikely progress

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
itsmagic1954
Virgin

Re: After years of fantasizing, some unlikely progress

Unread post by itsmagic1954 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:34 pm

Eye contact and a smile

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:34 am

myoralannie wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:21 pm
Mild update: I questioned Annie if anything/anyone had turned her on recently and she mentioned a guy at the gym. I asked her to tell me about it. She said he was very hot and looked like he had a big cock in his gym shorts. She got so worked up thinking about him that she ended masturbating and cumming in her car in the parking lot. She admitted to coming back home and cumming again on our bed while I was downstairs. Two orgasm thinking about this guys cock in less than an hour.

I love that she is able to tell me about this. I expect to get into it tonight and ask her more about it. We didn’t really get a chance to dive into all the details.

Any advice on how to better encourage her to approach this guy next time she sees him at the gym?
MOA - Simplest thing ever. She see's him doing something like a bench lift and goes over and says "I'll spot for you." An almost certainty once he's finished the set they will be talking. :up: :up: :D

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:53 am

Thanks guys, Annie was wiped last night so details took a backseat. She goes to the gym Tuesday night so I will broach the topic and forward the tips and see what she says.

We went to the club (non-lifestyle) over the weekend and Annie was wearing some tight blue jeans and silky blouse without a bra. Her nipples were very prominent. She looked hot. She loves to dance so she was out there on the floor for a while and it didn’t take long for this young guy to start heaping attention on her. I am sure the bra-less look didn’t hurt. He was spinning her around and she seemed to enjoy it but when she came back to the table she was perturbed w/ me bc she thought I set it up and egged this guy on. It was pretty preposterous since I was with her nearly every moment. Logic doesn’t always matter when drinking. I promised her I had zero to do w/ it but the damage was done. She didn’t appreciate my openness to her being a hotwife. This is a common tale for us.
We certainly made up over the weekend and she seems to get a re-appreciation of my desires every time we dance this dance so I am on the fence about talking about HWing so soon but I will read the room.