After years of fantasizing, some unlikely progress

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
myoralannie
Trainable

After years of fantasizing, some unlikely progress

Unread post by myoralannie » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm

Long time lurker, I posted many years back w/ a few sexy, partially nude pics, mostly of Annie’s perfect heart shaped ass with a narrative of her becoming a hotwife. We have fantasized for more than a decade of our 30 year marriage about her HWing. We are mid-50’s but both of us look good for our age and are considered attractive. Annie is a stunner. She is petite blonde w/ big green eyes, perfect lips to accentuate her smile. Her best body feature is her ass and legs plus her feet are sweet too. Anyway, lots of lying in bed talking about my desire for her to be shared and how it would happen and plenty of session of us cumming together at the salacious thought.
I have long since told Annie that she has a constant hall pass if the occasion should arise or the mood strikes. There were a few close calls like her dancing, sandwiched between two hunks but nothing more. Also, another of Annie masturbating in her car on the way to work while a guy in a pick up truck watched. Both of which w/ a few others that I made her retell probably too often.

This brings us to present time, we were doing our usual convo in bed after a hot session of sex, which began w/ Annie sucking my cock and me finishing inside her sweet, Brazilian waxed pussy when she mentioned what I thought was a fantasy about messing around w/ a guy in her office after
hours. The story stuck w/ me bc she was talking about recent thoughts; it seemed realistic.

The following day, I got her attention in the living room and asked her about her story the night before and Annie said that it actually happened. I kept thinking about her ‘fantasy’ as I tried to drift off and the following morning too.

Here is the start of the story, she said a co-worker came into her office after hours around 5:30pm about 2 yrs ago and they starting talking about personal stuff and what they were going to do on the weekend when they started kissing. Little background here, Annie is a firecracker once u get her started. She loves, loves to suck my cock. She loves to swallow. She loves to kiss, hence our handle. At the same time, Annie is not quick to talk about sex anywhere outside the bedroom, it is like pulling teeth so facts of this encounter will be drawn out and passed along.

After they kissed, he sat down in a chair near her desk and Annie knelt on her knees in front of him and sucked his cock for about 10 minutes to completion and swallowed every drop. I had to free my cock at which point Annie promptly put it right into her sexy mouth and it didn’t take long for me to reward her w/ a large load that she greedily took down. She laughed a bit as she came back up bc it all happened so fast. To Be continued, sooty about the length, promised myself I wouldn’t do that.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: After years of fantasizing, some unlikely progress

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:30 pm

myoralannie wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm
Long time lurker, I posted many years back w/ a few sexy, partially nude pics, mostly of Annie’s perfect heart shaped ass with a narrative of her becoming a hotwife. We have fantasized for more than a decade of our 30 year marriage about her HWing. We are mid-50’s but both of us look good for our age and are considered attractive. Annie is a stunner. She is petite blonde w/ big green eyes, perfect lips to accentuate her smile. Her best body feature is her ass and legs plus her feet are sweet too. Anyway, lots of lying in bed talking about my desire for her to be shared and how it would happen and plenty of session of us cumming together at the salacious thought.
I have long since told Annie that she has a constant hall pass if the occasion should arise or the mood strikes. There were a few close calls like her dancing, sandwiched between two hunks but nothing more. Also, another of Annie masturbating in her car on the way to work while a guy in a pick up truck watched. Both of which w/ a few others that I made her retell probably too often.

This brings us to present time, we were doing our usual convo in bed after a hot session of sex, which began w/ Annie sucking my cock and me finishing inside her sweet, Brazilian waxed pussy when she mentioned what I thought was a fantasy about messing around w/ a guy in her office after
hours. The story stuck w/ me bc she was talking about recent thoughts; it seemed realistic.

The following day, I got her attention in the living room and asked her about her story the night before and Annie said that it actually happened. I kept thinking about her ‘fantasy’ as I tried to drift off and the following morning too.

Here is the start of the story, she said a co-worker came into her office after hours around 5:30pm about 2 yrs ago and they starting talking about personal stuff and what they were going to do on the weekend when they started kissing. Little background here, Annie is a firecracker once u get her started. She loves, loves to suck my cock. She loves to swallow. She loves to kiss, hence our handle. At the same time, Annie is not quick to talk about sex anywhere outside the bedroom, it is like pulling teeth so facts of this encounter will be drawn out and passed along.

After they kissed, he sat down in a chair near her desk and Annie knelt on her knees in front of him and sucked his cock for about 10 minutes to completion and swallowed every drop. I had to free my cock at which point Annie promptly put it right into her sexy mouth and it didn’t take long for me to reward her w/ a large load that she greedily took down. She laughed a bit as she came back up bc it all happened so fast. To Be continued, sooty about the length, promised myself I wouldn’t do that.
MOA - Great story, definitely want to read more of it and never worry about the length. :up: :up:

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:48 pm

Thanks LL34. I will post more tomorrow about the details I received. I am trying to let this breathe a bit bc I know I can burn Annie out too quickly if I press. I do know that this guy who has since moved to a different part of the state has contacted her. I think by text. Certainly more to come.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:48 am

Little more background, Annie was a virgin when I met her in college and from all I know, she had never even touched another man’s cock before this event. She comes from a traditional Catholic background so it all made sense up until the news the other day. BTW, I cannot keep my hands off of my own apparatus. Ever since hearing her recount the story, i have been breaking the land speed record on masturbating. I know this is probably normal. I can’t get the image out of my head. In one way, it gave validity to the notion that “yes, I wanted Annie to be a hotwife” and that “yes, apparently I can handle it to some degree”. It is hard to believe but I was possessive of Annie when we were younger, not in a Sleeping w/ the Enemy sort of way but just a good ol’ fashioned love/lust and don’t try to move in on my Gal type.

Back to sitting on the couch in the LR, I asked the obvious question, was he well hung and she said he had a nice sized cock. I pressed for more details but got the usual, “I didn’t
Measure it”. I am average, pushing 6” if I stand on my toes :).
I asked her if he came a lot and she said yes and then my follow-up was whether she really tasted his come like on her tongue and lips and she said yes. After each question and answer, I am fully erect again and probably have the craziest wide eyed look on my face. Annie tells me the guy is around 30 yrs old, which puts him about 20 yrs younger than her. So now, I am picturing this hot young stud w/ this fat cock getting sucked off lovingly by my shy, demure but sexy wife of 30 yrs. I was shaking inside if you know I mean like a nervous shudder that was constant and is still going on. I really love her so this was all such a shock despite the fact that I know, I talked up being a HW for over 10 yrs. It is like the line from Parenthood, “ he could have dropped the ball”. “Yes but you hit him like 1,000 fly balls so he had a pretty good chance of catching it”. I feel this way about Annie’s experience. I made HWing and her freedom to experience another man part of our sex routine for years and would tell her outside the bedroom that I meant what I said that she could have any experience she wants? Just don’t fall in love.

At some point, I will throw out some questions but for now just trying to get it down on paper so to speak. I’ll try to post some more later.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:49 am

Little more background, Annie was a virgin when I met her in college and from all I know, she had never even touched another man’s cock before this event. She comes from a traditional Catholic background so it all made sense up until the news the other day. BTW, I cannot keep my hands off of my own apparatus. Ever since hearing her recount the story, i have been breaking the land speed record on masturbating. I know this is probably normal. I can’t get the image out of my head. In one way, it gave validity to the notion that “yes, I wanted Annie to be a hotwife” and that “yes, apparently I can handle it to some degree”. It is hard to believe but I was possessive of Annie when we were younger, not in a Sleeping w/ the Enemy sort of way but just a good ol’ fashioned love/lust and don’t try to move in on my Gal type.

Back to sitting on the couch in the LR, I asked the obvious question, was he well hung and she said he had a nice sized cock. I pressed for more details but got the usual, “I didn’t
Measure it”. I am average, pushing 6” if I stand on my toes :).
I asked her if he came a lot and she said yes and then my follow-up was whether she really tasted his come like on her tongue and lips and she said yes. After each question and answer, I am fully erect again and probably have the craziest wide eyed look on my face. Annie tells me the guy is around 30 yrs old, which puts him about 20 yrs younger than her. So now, I am picturing this hot young stud w/ this fat cock getting sucked off lovingly by my shy, demure but sexy wife of 30 yrs. I was shaking inside if you know I mean like a nervous shudder that was constant and is still going on. I really love her so this was all such a shock despite the fact that I know, I talked up being a HW for over 10 yrs. It is like the line from Parenthood, “ he could have dropped the ball”. “Yes but you hit him like 1,000 fly balls so he had a pretty good chance of catching it”. I feel this way about Annie’s experience. I made HWing and her freedom to experience another man part of our sex routine for years and would tell her outside the bedroom that I meant what I said that she could have any experience she wants? Just don’t fall in love.

At some point, I will throw out some questions but for now just trying to get it down on paper so to speak. I’ll try to post some more later.

rgold
Prepubescent

Unread post by rgold » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:12 am

Super-hot story. Thanks for sharing.

unclecuck
Virgin

Unread post by unclecuck » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:08 am

thanks for sharing this with us.

Uncle

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:10 am

Thanks all!
I asked Annie what happened after she finished the deed and she said that he wanted to fuck her but she had an instant pang of regret. I suppose it was possible guilt about doing this in her workspace, which is probably frowned upon :) and maybe some guilt associated with me. I have more questions that I expect to pose to her when we get a chance to be alone. I am thinking of the following in no particular order and would certainly welcome suggestions to illuminate the situation and foster it:
1. What was she wearing?
2. Did she cum? Did he touch her? Was he fucking her throat or just letting her take control?
3. Did she see this coming? The office visit was scheduled so did anything occur in the past would have given her a clue this would happen? Was it just right place, right time opportunity presented itself?
4. After the BJ, did he touch her at all? How did the session end?
5. When he has reached out since, was it by text or another method? What was the content and tone? How did she respond?
6. She admitted to getting herself off at the memory of this event a few times using her larger than me vibrator, which is often a part of our lovemaking, obviously she thoroughly enjoyed it. Is it she open to round two and beyond?
7. She said she thought he was attractive but that I would think he was goofy looking. I don’t even know what that
Means.
8. She always said that none of the HWing stuff really occurs. She thought it was mostly made up to titillate us men but her actions 2 years ago seem to contradict this. I suppose she could just consider this a dalliance and not associate it w/ HWing in her mind.

Open to suggestions, these questions may have to be drawn out over time to not overwhelm Annie or maybe she will be turned on by it all over again.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:37 am

Quick update - I realize this is small potatoes as it relates to much of the accounts on OHW but it was a big step for us. We spoke very briefly last night. Annie said that she was somewhat turned off by my reaction to the news of her giving the BJ. I guess I was just too excited about it. I sensed this but not until the next day and put the brakes on and she agreed that I did ease up. I told her the news was so surprising and that I didn’t want to be hypocritical about my desires for her/us. My initial reaction was genuine and extremely supportive, maybe too supportive.
Talking about this seemed to help her better understand where I was coming from. Also, I told her that I had a lot of different feelings. I was hoping that she could create a little more of a safe space for me bc of ups and downs on what occurred. I don’t think she thought I had those feelings so that helped her see how this affects me differently too.
A few questions that were somewhat answered. The encounter was not planned but there was a spark between them so she knew there was a possibility of something sexual happening. Also, Annie said she did it for me. I didn’t press her on this bc I didn’t want to push her. I told her that I didn’t want her to do anything that she wasn’t comfortable with. Lastly, she was wearing a skirt that day, which makes me think about easy access and was that premeditated since she often wears slacks. We will be going out for drinks and dancing this weekend so that usually helps loosen Annie up.
Thanks

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:46 am

Some more details from last night while Annie stroked my cock. Annie said that she had walked to the front of her desk and was wearing a skirt. She said she was giving off vibes and the convo turned personal between them, they both stood and he took her by the hand, which led to the kiss. Once they were kissing, Annie was the aggressor and started feeling his cock outside of his pants and eventually unbuckled and unzipped him so she could stroke his cock. Once again, Annie mentioned that he had a nice cock.
After kissing and stroking another man’s cock, she got him to sit down in the chair and she blew him. She mostly used her mouth and not a lot of hand, which I like. It looks sexier and feels great when Annie clamps those lips and focuses on enjoying a cock. Annie confirmed that he did not touch her while she was sucking him for 10 minutes. Some time during the sucking, she came without even touching herself.
For me, the devil is in the details and I suppose more will come to light. We went out last night to a hotel/dance club and there was a point in which I came back from the men’s room and Annie was dancing w/ a young college type guy. I gave her plenty of room and positioned myself where I could watch and not interfere but she was not into him and came looking for me soon thereafter. I told her I was giving her space; she understood and was not ‘judge’ about my move. All of this fueled a fun session when we got back home.
Lastly, I asked Annie when the co-worker from 2yrs ago reaches out, how does he do it and what does he say. She said by text and he just asks how she is doing. She says there is a tone of ‘let’s get together’. I asked her how she responds but I didn’t get a clear answer.
For those following along, this is progress for us. Thanks

diet_dew_86
Experienced

Unread post by diet_dew_86 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:35 pm

So if she did it for you, why did she take so long to tell you about it? So this was just a one-off for them?

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:40 am

Diet - I asked the same question last night after some Monday night lovemaking. She claims she told me when she would tell me a story that turned me on while she stroked my cock. I told her there was no way for me to know that was real and she said she felt funny saying, “hey, this really happened”. Yes, one off for now and it has helped our communication. She has a standing hall pass and we both know now that I can handle it if something occurs.
When we went dancing last Saturday and she had this short skirt on and high heels, I gave her some space on the dance floor and watched from afar and she didn’t
Seem to appreciate that.
Any advice? Her big issue is why do I want this, which is a question posed on this site since I joined in ‘08. It is difficult for me to answer.
1. I like to show her off. She gets that.
2. I am competitive and wanting to reclaim is interesting to me
3. Her being hyper sexual and the retelling is extremely exciting.
I just explained it but it wasn’t so clear while we were talking last night.
I probably need some suggestions. Thanks

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:19 pm

myoralannie wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:40 am
Diet - I asked the same question last night after some Monday night lovemaking. She claims she told me when she would tell me a story that turned me on while she stroked my cock. I told her there was no way for me to know that was real and she said she felt funny saying, “hey, this really happened”. Yes, one off for now and it has helped our communication. She has a standing hall pass and we both know now that I can handle it if something occurs.
When we went dancing last Saturday and she had this short skirt on and high heels, I gave her some space on the dance floor and watched from afar and she didn’t
Seem to appreciate that.
Any advice? Her big issue is why do I want this, which is a question posed on this site since I joined in ‘08. It is difficult for me to answer.
1. I like to show her off. She gets that.
2. I am competitive and wanting to reclaim is interesting to me
3. Her being hyper sexual and the retelling is extremely exciting.
I just explained it but it wasn’t so clear while we were talking last night.
I probably need some suggestions. Thanks
Just read through your posts. Very interesting indeed.

As far as her understanding why you like it... My wife gave up really trying to figure that out, as "it's just something I like" was pretty much all I could tell her. Maybe she's just wanting to feel safe with you, and it could make her feel like you're not as into her as you used to be. A suggestion may be to not leave her side one outing, or let her be the one who dictates when she dances alone with other guys for you to watch.

Starting out is just A LOT of communication that needs to happen. The guilt she felt after that encounter with the coworker is totally normal. And get feeling like you responded maybe too enthusiastically is also normal lol. Continue to love and support her, and yes don't push or press too hard.

A question for you, does she ever initiate the LS convos, or are you the only one who brings it up?

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:40 pm

Annie says that she doesn’t want me to squash this feeling but I think that is because she is afraid it might pop up somewhere else :). I am pretty progressive sexually and have a healthy drive and I suppose it is intimidating or concerning at times. That sounds worse than it is. Anyway, she will say all the rights things but then a moment later her tone gives her away. She has said it is like I want to give her away. I know u know that that is so far from the case but tough for her to understand.
Most, if not all of the talk is brought up by me. She will say something flirty on occasion, but it’s usually not while we are in bed. I think she is fearful that I’ll run with it too much.
I appreciate the thoughts.

GuruTravelMonkey
Virgin

Unread post by GuruTravelMonkey » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:58 am

Or she’s nervous also that she’ll run with it!
Perhaps there are other fears there she can’t explain herself. She’s happy with what she has and doesn’t want to endanger it.
Try, perhaps, targeted open ended questions to find out more. ‘What’ and ‘how’ are quite useful. The more you can understand and allay her fears—the better.
The more she feels like the steps forward are her idea, the more success you’ll have with implementation.

They say we all have our reasons. Best analogy I’ve heard from the cuck perspective is that the nerves that come with it are like sky diving or bungee jumping—it’s a life affirming thrill that only she can create for you.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:04 pm

Guru- over the years, she has said what if I (Annie) like it too much, so the unknown and her not 100% sure of her own reaction is certainly some part of her hesitancy.

Open ended is 101 in info gathering so another good thought.
Lastly, the rush, the voyeuristic qualities are helpful to explain my interest.

BTW, I got her a dozen roses yesterday and she was very appreciative. She said for me to tell her what she can do for me romantically but seemed to mean outside of sex.
I was thinking of asking her to wear something I love to see her in and go to a dance club and enjoy each other. Although we tend to do that most weekends. I may need to get
More creative.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:25 pm

myoralannie wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:04 pm
Guru- over the years, she has said what if I (Annie) like it too much, so the unknown and her not 100% sure of her own reaction is certainly some part of her hesitancy.

Open ended is 101 in info gathering so another good thought.
Lastly, the rush, the voyeuristic qualities are helpful to explain my interest.

BTW, I got her a dozen roses yesterday and she was very appreciative. She said for me to tell her what she can do for me romantically but seemed to mean outside of sex.
I was thinking of asking her to wear something I love to see her in and go to a dance club and enjoy each other. Although we tend to do that most weekends. I may need to get
More creative.
MOA - Perhaps a slight variation. Dressed as you asked, with her going in first and you enjoy watching her flirt, dance and make out. Of course this could go further if desired or you could leave and make creative use of the heat generated. :o :shock:

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:52 pm

After last weekend, leaving her on the dance floor w/ the college type guy, she didn’t like the idea but wasn’t super judgy about it. She gave me a little grief but I think when I do that, she realizes more and more that I am serious about her having it all.

I was thinking of telling her if you want to flirt, I think it would be sexy as hell to watch u. If u don’t, no worries but know that if u see something u like, I am cool with it. Just give me a signal or blow me a kiss. BTW, she flirts naturally.

One more tidbit, two recent occasions at this dance club:
1. A guy was dancing w/ us and was whispering in her ear. She was kind of smiling but not taking it seriously. He told me on the side of the dance floor that he had a room upstairs if we were interested, we could show her a really good time. He kept saying how hot she is. I don’t know if we/I give off a HWing vibe but it caught me off guard. He wasn’t super attractive but had a good personality and was aggressive in a good way.
2. Same club, different night, a guy was pretty aggressive trying to buy her a drink. He was somewhat of a degenerate but she played along. I had thought she had enough to drink and avoided getting her another towards the end of the night. When I went to the men’s room, she sought him out and got him to buy her one. He offered to have her come back to his place and do drugs, etc. Not our scene. Little minx though.
Anyway, I teased her on both occasions and asked her if she had to pick one, she opted for batchelor #1. While we fucked on the first occasion, I kept telling her he may have had a big cock and she was moaning more than usual and enjoying the banter.
Needless to say, I like this club. I told her it was our hotwife action club. She smiled.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:15 pm

I've gotten massively hard watching guys fucking my wife senseless. But if I'm hard, she's taking it in either her pussy or mouth depending on availability. But usually after my second, I'll fall asleep.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:00 am

Tank
I get it. It will be interesting to see if we move forward, stand Pat or regress after Annie’s dalliance and subsequent ‘confession’. I would say it is too early to tell. I know that typically Annie needs a little booze to loosen up but apparently not on the day of the BJ 2 yrs ago.
I know a lot folks provide input like enjoy the ride and I am doing this. If this is far as it ever goes, I am a happy man. If it progresses then I am a happier man.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:12 pm

About to go for a walk w/ Annie, I plan on asking her some questions. Some of this came from this past weekend when we were messing around and I asked her while I was inside her if she has had others that have fucked her over the years. It was in the heat of passion and playful. She said she had fucked others but when I pressed if it were real, she said she can’t win. Annie said if it didn’t happen then she ruins the fantasy. I don’t agree w/ her bc she can tell me the truth or we can just keep it fantasy as we move the ball down the field on actually doing it, if ever gets that far. Her short story while we’re in the heat of the moment kind of felt like her blowjob story from two years ago like it might have happened.

This should be interesting. I plan on using some advice from everyone. I don’t think I am being overly pushy especially since I am supportive and loving. I am open to all perspectives but it would nice to hear from the ladies too

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:51 pm

Tell her you found her story the other night very hot and you’ve been hoping since then that’s just like the bj story in being actually true. Reiterate how hot it would be if it was.

What type of place is your hotwife action club? Type of music etc.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:24 pm

Mmm. You mixed up fantasy and reality which put her in a difficult position.

You need to have a conversation when not in the bedroom about what is fantasy and what isn't.
Then, I suggest that during sex, you tease each other using full on fantasy with no limits.
When not having sex, you can tease each other about what has happened, is happening and just maybe might happen.

My two cents. ;)

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:54 pm

It almost seems that if she did get with others that she prefers the spontaneous and random encounters and doesn’t care for the planning of said encounters. The unfortunate part, and I could really be off base here, is that she isn’t particularly crazy about your involvement. I hope I’m wrong about this. She seems to get defensive when asked too much. I hope one day she will be able to enjoy herself and have you be a part in it, whether in person or not. Many hotwives are not into being an exhibitionist. Lay low and let her lead this.

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:03 pm

I like all the takes on this. To start w/ Tryn, I kind of said what u suggested but not as succinctly. She says it did NOT happen. I reiterated that I would have been ok either way.
Dance club in a casino w/ hotel rooms. It is a perfect spot to take the next step.

54321- I did have the convo today while walking so I was able to separate but I see what u mean. For more detail, when we were messing around, I asked her if any other guys had been where I am right now and she said she fucked a frat boy w/ a really big cock back in the 90’s. I grunted out how sexy that is and how lucky she was to have had an experience w/ big cock, etc i then asked her when was the last time she had had another cock and she said two months ago. Once again, it seemed real but on the walk, she says it was not real. I think that she could tell me the truth and of course has already.

Gulfcpl- yes, she would prefer to keep it to herself. She has said the spontaneity and naughtiness of cheating was exciting so I think u are on it.

By the way, she was really cool w/ our talking about it and I don’t think I pushed too hard or turned her off. Small steps right, she knows I am ok with it. God, she looks great!