Did your spouse give you the details of sex with another, and what was said?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Sharing One
Experienced

Did your spouse give you the details of sex with another, and what was said?

Unread post by Sharing One » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:41 pm

I think this is a good way to let your spouse know that you can enjoy hearing her or his stories of sex with other partners. Once a couple can do this, they are more prepared for the next step.

In my case, I did not want to bring up the subject of sharing, so I started out by asking her questions about her old boyfriend in a non-judgmental way. Once she felt easy about telling me, she told me about some of the romantic things he did for her, like putting rose petals on the bed, his fantasies, his favorite sex positions, her favorite sex positions with him, etc. To show her that I was not upset or jealous, I would reenact her favorite sex position she had with him and told her she could pretend it was him she was having sex with, and she could even use his name while I was having sex with her. One night, I even put some rose petals on the bed. I tried to make it fun for us. It also showed her that I was interested in her sex enjoyment.

Eventually this led to us having threesomes with her old boyfriend every time he came to town which was about every 3 months.

I would love to hear if anyone else asked their partner to share their prior sex adventures, and what did he or she tell you.

luvwives999
Experienced

Re: Did your spouse give you the details of sex with another, and what was said?

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:29 am

We were dating in college. Her parents had a place in Florida, so she came down, and I was coming down to stay in a motel with friends a week later. When we were alone, she started crying and told me that a few days before she was walking on the beach, met a guy and next thing you know they were fucking on the beach. She told me how sorry she was, but she had to tell me. I was really surprised how turned on I was and told her to do what made her happy and never be afraid to tell me. Then she told me she made it up, but wanted to see if I really cared and how strong our relationship was, but as they say the cat was out of the bag, and her having relations with other men became an obsession with me and led to her being a hot wife for years to come.

Sharing One
Experienced

Re: Did your spouse give you the details of sex with another, and what was said?

Unread post by Sharing One » Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:22 am

In most cases it seems that the man is the one who initiates the hotwife adventure, but in your case your wife or girlfriend put a plan in action to see how you would respond and you passed the test. I enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:35 am

I knew my wife was a slut from the beginning - and let me make it clear that neither she nor I think that's a bad term. She has never held back the details of the sex she'd had with many different men. That could range from a casual mention, as we drove by a hotel ("Oh, I've been in THAT hotel!") to detailed descriptions of sex with other men. I love her open attitude about it, and have always encouraged and supported it.

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:32 am

It is wonderful that she feels she can share these details with you without fear. Its also admirable that you can enjoy her stories. I think good communication helps to keep couples together.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:32 am

I try not to query my wife about her extra-marital activities but encourage her to feel free to share the details as she sees fit.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:21 am

My Number1 doesn't quiz me or ask for details, but I readily give them. I know he wants to hear and I enjoy telling on myself :D. I love being naughty, but it's not naughty if it's kept secret. So, both of us get what we need out of it, and that leads to a stronger marriage.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:07 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:21 am
My Number1 doesn't quiz me or ask for details, but I readily give them. I know he wants to hear and I enjoy telling on myself :D. I love being naughty, but it's not naughty if it's kept secret. So, both of us get what we need out of it, and that leads to a stronger marriage.
My wife LadyD liked to tell details because she loved to see me becoming aroused by this.
And if she was very naughty, I had to repeat a lover did do to her till she was (rather) satisfied with the result.
(Of course I couldn't replace a huge cock like one of her two steady lovers had :lol: )
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:50 am

My wife loves telling me the details of what happened and is exceptionally good at describing even small details of what happened during her encounters. She began this before we were even married more than 30 years ago. It’s a turn on for both of us.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:50 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:21 am
Very hot! 🔥
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

JaBe
Experienced

Unread post by JaBe » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:11 am

EsBe did describe what she got up to when she went to the other guy's house, with no restrictions. But she didn't so much recount a story as answer my questions.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:59 pm

I so agree with FarmGirl in the way she puts it. It's not that her Number 1 quizzes her about it as much as she willingly shares her experiences in detail which just feeds into a much richer marriage whereby she can readily pursue her interest and experience other lovers while her Number 1 experiences the thrill of hearing about it, feeling his cock swell with each detail, feel the angst grow throughout his body and mind, and display a throbbing, leaky cock in front of her as a sign of approval and stimulating enjoyment. Something in it for everyone, including her lucky lovers. Just excites me writing this posting, craving the same for myself.

stag80
Virgin

Unread post by stag80 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:32 pm

Well, this is how my fantasy of her being fucked by another one started..
After 3 years of marriage, out of nowhere, while I was fucking her I asked her how the 3 guys before me used to fuck her. And she was shy at first, but she came instantly and so did I :)
For a few days we didn't even bring the subject, I fucked her, but no talking, even we were both thinking about that subject..
And one night, she was on top of me, and she asked me if I want to know how the last one, the one before me, fucked her. I said yes, she started to give me details while I was fucking her hard with a nipple in my mouth and one hand in her neck, and in less than a minute she came twice and once more when I came in her. We were both very relaxed and shocked in the same time. And the next few months asking her how the others fucked her was the only way to make her come fast and deep.
I wrote what happened next in my post.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:28 am

Our arrangement is she can screw anyone she wants but I want to hear all the details.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:17 pm

I believe hotwife (and/or fb) activities must be shared. If not shared, then to me hotwife activity is little more than a license to commit adultery. A few times I have been present and watched but did not take part. More often the hotwife activity was part of a threesome, either MFM or FMF (yes, at times she enjoys moderate bi'). And often she dates alone and gives me the details afterwards. Although I enjoy watching her in "action", I also get super turned on and enjoy hearing what she was feeling, what she anticipated, what she wanted done, what and how much she enjoyed a particular activity, etc., during her date, all things I can't know by watching.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:04 pm

Breaking the taboo of talking about past lovers was not easy but we tiptoed into fantasy world with maturity and the help of some good pot. She first told me about her earlier boyfriends' endowment much to my delight. I realized Lizzy enjoyed the sexual tension of being tempted by young men. As we approached 35 years old and 10 years of marriage, our boldness increased. I started having strong fantasies about her being with another man. Finally, we broached the subject of her taking a lover. Her sex drive was obviously peaking and her appearance showed it. She spoke of a young cook who worked at her restaurant one date night while we were drinking wine, devouring a joint, and kissing softly. I asked for more information. She asked if I was seriously considering letting her fuck another man. I assured her I was. My heart pounded as her hand slipped down to squeeze my cock. She expressed surprise at my obvious excitement. I told her it had been a fantasy for a long time. She smiled devilishly.

She said he was about 10 years younger than us (which drove me crazy), that he was slender with curly hair and a nice smile. He would talk to her whenever possible and they shared a sense of humor and similar interests. Her hand slipped under my pajama bottoms and started stroking my raging hardon. Her magnetic eyes locked on mine and asked if I wanted her to pursue him. I gulped as I struggled to compose myself. Her nails teased and scraped along my shaft as she waited for my answer, obviously prodding me to answer in the affirmative. I encouraged her to seduce him and tell me all the details afterwards. She agreed and said that Friday night would be a good time to ask him to get a drink after their shift.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:35 pm

She set the trap with expertise. Wearing a short, tight black skirt and tight-fitting white blouse, she appeared at work like a femme fatale in his eyes. They flirted, sipped coffee before their shift, and she popped the question in a hushed tone. His eyes lit up and his head nodded in a conspiratorial fashion. They were both feeling that new relationship excitement whenever they made eye contact the rest of the evening. They agreed to meet in a pub about 10 miles from the restaurant and 5 miles from the town they both lived in. Liz looked divine in her tight restaurant uniform and sexy permed hair. They drank a bottle of wine and felt pretty tipsy as they walked to her car. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips as they leaned against her Audi. Their fate was sealed as lips, tongue, and mouth agreed that this was going to happen.

He invited her to his apartment the following Friday and their routine was established as he would rush home, take a quick shower, set the scene, and wait for her arrival. She would cash out at the restaurant, say goodnight to the other girls, and head to the bathroom to freshen her make-up and prep for her lover. She would walk in to his place, sit on his couch, drink wine, smoke pot. Her hand would wander down to his thigh as they began to make out. Besides being slim and having curly hair, Jim was endowed with a monster, thick cock that he would eventually tell her ran in the family. Liz was enthralled with her catch. She proceeded to explore, encourage, and enjoy his prodigious phallus and fucking skills.

She would come home about 3 in the morning and come into our bedroom with a bottle of baby oil and a story. She would curl up next to me as I greeted her with sleepy eyes and a hard-on. She would ask me if I wanted to hear about her evening and I would always say "Yes!" as she poured the oil over my cock. Her stories always started slowly, teasingly, as she related how she transformed from the restaurant waitress to his living room slut. Then , as soon as the part where the joint comes out, things would pick up. Her hands would be all over him, his hand would be cupping her breast under her bra. His pants would be around his ankles and her mouth would devour his massive cock. Stroking his lubricated cock, she would ask if he intended to fuck her. He promised to pleasure her for hours. They would float into his bedroom, disrobe, and attack each other as only lovers can. She would tell me how well he would eat out her pussy and make her scream, then mount her and fill her to her bursting point, then fuck and fuck and fuck her for hours, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm fulfilling every sexual fantasy she ever dreamed of.

I would hold off for as long as possible to get every detail out of her, but, without fail, she always managed to get me to cum before I wanted to.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:03 am

So I've been feeding off what she has divulged about her many hung lovers in the past. She knows I love hearing about it.

The guy she is now talking to, She shared a detail this weekend she'd never shared before...

He is so thick that it always takes him quite awhile to work it in, and when he pulls out of her pussy, it is such a tight fit it makes a popping sound. 😳

She then shared that when they were texting yesterday... she teased him by referring to his dick as her pussy stretcher!

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:05 am

We are only on this earth for a short while then its all over, it sounds like you two are making the best of your life by enjoying the fruits of sex, fantasy, and an open relationship.

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:01 am

My Hotwife's first time was with her old boyfriend and me. Since it was an old boyfriend, she did not want to talk about it afterwards. I don't know if it was because she was ashamed or because she still had feelings for her old boyfriend. But I knew that if we were ever going to do it again, I had to get her to talk about it.

So my plan was to tell her that I wanted to share my feelings and hoped that after I shared mine with her that she would share her's with me. I started out by saying that I totally enjoyed myself and had no regrets. I also told her that I would do it again if she wanted another encounter. Then I told her about my feelings during the night. I started out by saying that I was surprised that she told him that I wanted to do a threesome before she talked with me first and that I would like to discuss things like this before hand.

We started out by meeting her old boyfriend at a local pub for a few drinks. This was my first time to meet him because he had moved out of town but he came back to town to visit his mom. I was nervous during our little get together. We did not have any sex talk at this time, just small talk. I decided to move the plan along, so I invited him to follow us back to our condo for some free drinks and he agreed to follow us. On the way home she asked me if I was still on board and wanted to make sure it would not hurt our marriage in anyway. I said I was still on board and wanted to proceed.

Once we got to our place and had a few drinks along with some light conversation, I decided to get the ball rolling, so I said to him that my wife told me she always enjoyed having sex with you, and if you would like to have sex with her again it was ok with me. He said that sounds nice, so I took her by the hand and helped her up from the couch and walked her over to where he was sitting, she bent down and gave him a big juicy kiss. I walked over to make myself another drink. Then I saw her reach down and rub his cock while she was kissing him. Then she looked up at me and said, honey he is hard as a rock, can I fuck him? I said yes, why don't you two go back to the bedroom and get started, they got up and proceeded down the hallway and I followed to watch them. When she mounted him cowgirl style, I saw her reach down and guide his dick up toward her pussy, and this is where I said to myself, what are you doing? I wanted to stop her, but I knew it was too late, but then my lust took over and I started enjoying the show. After a short while he asked if I wanted to join them, and I dropped my pants and hopped in bed. My penis was so hard, if felt like the blood pressure in my dick was going to blow the head off of my penis. At the end of our fuck session, her old boyfriend was getting out of bed and she ask me to suck her pussy right in front of him. I was shocked but I immediately went down and started sucking on her pussy while he was putting on his pants. She later walked him to the door and kissed him good bye.

I went over all of this with her so she could hear from me my memory of the events. I told her that I enjoyed everything and told her that the night caused me to love her even more than before and that I wanted to continue the fun. But, then l told her that there were two things that I would like to change if we did it again in the future, and that was: (1) We agree talk of wishes or desires before hand, and (2) she not ask me to suck her pussy in front of anybody. You see I am not into humiliation.

After I told her my feelings, she opened up and told me her's. It seemed that she was not sure of my feelings, and a little embarrassed by the night, and that's why she was avoiding the subject. I asked if she ever wanted to do it again with him or someone else, and she said she would and agreed that we needed to talk before and after each new encounter. She also said she would not ask me to suck her pussy in front of anybody again.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:04 am

Sharing One wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:01 am
My Hotwife's first time was with her old boyfriend and me. Since it was an old boyfriend, she did not want to talk about it afterwards. I don't know if it was because she was ashamed or because she still had feelings for her old boyfriend. But I knew that if we were ever going to do it again, I had to get her to talk about it.

So my plan was to tell her that I wanted to share my feelings and hoped that after I shared mine with her that she would share her's with me. I started out by saying that I totally enjoyed myself and had no regrets. I also told her that I would do it again if she wanted another encounter. Then I told her about my feelings during the night. I started out by saying that I was surprised that she told him that I wanted to do a threesome before she talked with me first and that I would like to discuss things like this before hand.

We started out by meeting her old boyfriend at a local pub for a few drinks. This was my first time to meet him because he had moved out of town but he came back to town to visit his mom. I was nervous during our little get together. We did not have any sex talk at this time, just small talk. I decided to move the plan along, so I invited him to follow us back to our condo for some free drinks and he agreed to follow us. On the way home she asked me if I was still on board and wanted to make sure it would not hurt our marriage in anyway. I said I was still on board and wanted to proceed.

Once we got to our place and had a few drinks along with some light conversation, I decided to get the ball rolling, so I said to him that my wife told me she always enjoyed having sex with you, and if you would like to have sex with her again it was ok with me. He said that sounds nice, so I took her by the hand and helped her up from the couch and walked her over to where he was sitting, she bent down and gave him a big juicy kiss. I walked over to make myself another drink. Then I saw her reach down and rub his cock while she was kissing him. Then she looked up at me and said, honey he is hard as a rock, can I fuck him? I said yes, why don't you two go back to the bedroom and get started, they got up and proceeded down the hallway and I followed to watch them. When she mounted him cowgirl style, I saw her reach down and guide his dick up toward her pussy, and this is where I said to myself, what are you doing? I wanted to stop her, but I knew it was too late, but then my lust took over and I started enjoying the show. After a short while he asked if I wanted to join them, and I dropped my pants and hopped in bed. My penis was so hard, if felt like the blood pressure in my dick was going to blow the head off of my penis. At the end of our fuck session, her old boyfriend was getting out of bed and she ask me to suck her pussy right in front of him. I was shocked but I immediately went down and started sucking on her pussy while he was putting on his pants. She later walked him to the door and kissed him good bye.

I went over all of this with her so she could hear from me my memory of the events. I told her that I enjoyed everything and told her that the night caused me to love her even more than before and that I wanted to continue the fun. But, then l told her that there were two things that I would like to change if we did it again in the future, and that was: (1) We agree talk of wishes or desires before hand, and (2) she not ask me to suck her pussy in front of anybody. You see I am not into humiliation.

After I told her my feelings, she opened up and told me her's. It seemed that she was not sure of my feelings, and a little embarrassed by the night, and that's why she was avoiding the subject. I asked if she ever wanted to do it again with him or someone else, and she said she would and agreed that we needed to talk before and after each new encounter. She also said she would not ask me to suck her pussy in front of anybody again.
Hot story 🔥
I want the same rule for us if/when I'm present...no sucking her pussy in front of the guy!

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:43 pm

My wife usually hate going into details. She will rate sex with the guy on a scale of 1-10 and that’s about the only detail she would give me. There have been a few times she don’t mind going into detail. She will spill all the tea If the guy is terrible in bed. But I barely can get her to say anything if the guy rocked her world. One night she tried telling me about a guy putting her in an unusual sex position. She got on her back with her butt in the air and her toes on the floor behind her head. She had me maneuver around her to simulate how the guy fucked her. She really wasn’t trying to turn me on but OH MY GOD!!! My dick got hard as a rock as my wife innocently tried remembering what the guy did to her.

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:30 am

Hot story, did you let her know how much it turned you on when she told you about the strange sex position?

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:50 am

She shares details to her best ability. Sometimes we’ll relive a story during our dirty talk and she’ll say something, a detail I hadn’t heard before. She’ll kind of be embarrassed, giggle and say she forgot to share that before. Lately I’ve enjoyed us role playing her solo visits where I’m not involved at all (ie no video, pics or webcam). Obviously I’ll play her lover and she’ll frees me roughly like he was, she’ll wear the same lingerie and clothes for their date. She’ll even call me by his name and during our sex she’ll move my hands and body so I touch her and we fuck the way they did. I find it extremely erotic to see and feel the sensual touching, kissing, snd sex they shared alone.

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:08 am

Oh my, your story is the best I have heard. It is so hot to know you both have fun with reliving her encounter with another man. You guys are my idols. Keep up the fun, and I would love to hear more of your stories.