Reclaiming her

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which one of the following you enjoy the most?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:13 am

Eating her fucked juicy pussy while jerking off
26%
Fucking her pussy and coming inside her over the other one's cum
63%
Fucking her mouth and coming deep inside her throat
2%
Jerking off in front of her while she's telling you how the other one fucked her
9%

Total votes: 109

stag80
Virgin

Reclaiming her

Unread post by stag80 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:13 am

:twisted:

wwatcher
Trainable

Re: Reclaiming her

Unread post by wwatcher » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:05 pm

I usually like to eat her freshly fucked pussy, and then fuck her. There wasn't that option so I chose fucking her pussy. Though by the time I fuck her, there is very little to no cum from the other guys in her pussy, because either I would have eaten it all, or it would have drained out right after he fucked her. ;)

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:12 pm

Odd that i am answering but i need to get off my 34 c chest lol
Before i dated this other guy, in ten yrs of happy marriage, hubby would talk big in heat of passion, want to eat me after. Ha Ha only two times he did i made him by forcing his head down.
But I began dating , my first , last winter, gads, guess what couple months into dating, hubby eats me now if it is fresh, go figure, right?
NO he is not bi, but has a fetish of the lovers cum mixed with mine.

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:31 pm

After my wife has a date in which he cums inside her, I first finger her to feel how wet she is. Then, at the first opportunity, I eat her. The taste of her date's cum is not pleasant, but I get a terrific turn on when realizing how it got there. Eventually we fuck.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:58 pm

Having my Number1 lick my pussy as clean as he can before he pumps the rest deeper.

stag80
Virgin

Unread post by stag80 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:11 pm

In my case, and you can see my story here ( viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70738 ), only the first time she came home just minutes after she fucked her colleague. I was sitting for 3 hours with my hard cock trying to focus not to cum, and I didn't, but the moment I tasted her mouth, then her pussy and she had that guy's cum all over her, I fucked her pussy really hard for less than a min and came inside her. But the thrill, the thoughts, didn't disappear, so I put her on her knees and fucked her mouth really hard, like never before, asking her if that guy did the same, calling her a dirty slut, slapping her tits, chocking her, and she just stayed and let me fucked her mouth for minutes. I came in her mouth for the second time, then we went to bed, she told me all the details, I got hard again, and the third time we made love.
What a night..:)

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:29 am

Although we're still in fantasy mode, this is something that comes up all the time in our fantasy play.

She surprisingly wants me to lick her after, I said I would do so as long as there wasn't a load there and it wasn't in front of the guy.

Last night I fucked her and unloaded after an amazing session... I was ready again in about 20 minutes.

At that time while I was fucking her, she was pretending it was Jeffrey's load in her and was giving me the full dose of hot talk asking how it felt to be pumping her pussy so wet from his load. Telling me to reclaim it hard and put my load in there.

It was super hot and boy did I ever reclaim it like a madman LOL...it put me over the edge pretty quick.
So my guess is that that would be my favorite choice.

I think her a hot talk is what makes it so over the top exciting though.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:32 am

Licking her a little to taste the evidence of her infidelity, and then fucking her well-lubricated pussy.

stag80
Virgin

Unread post by stag80 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:37 am

farmwife89 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:12 pm
Odd that i am answering but i need to get off my 34 c chest lol
Before i dated this other guy, in ten yrs of happy marriage, hubby would talk big in heat of passion, want to eat me after. Ha Ha only two times he did i made him by forcing his head down.
But I began dating , my first , last winter, gads, guess what couple months into dating, hubby eats me now if it is fresh, go figure, right?
NO he is not bi, but has a fetish of the lovers cum mixed with mine.
I experienced this with a married woman that I used to fuck, one day she texted me that his husband will be gone for a few hours, I answered: fuck him and don't go to shower after, wait for me. And she did. And when I arrive she was naked in bed, and the first thing I did was to lick and taste her pussy. Her husband's cum was still there, I licked and ate everything, fucking tasty, and then I fucked her hard.

stag80
Virgin

Unread post by stag80 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:39 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:32 am
Licking her a little to taste the evidence of her infidelity, and then fucking her well-lubricated pussy.
I like your expression: the taste of her infidelity. Well said. I would add the dirty taste :)

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:58 am

stag80 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:39 am
isinlarsa wrote:
I like your expression: the taste of her infidelity. Well said. I would add the dirty taste :)
I probably wouldn't add "dirty" to the taste. I love the taste of the nectar of her pussy juices mixed with another man's cum. I don't know why I get so turned on thinking that she is being unfaithful when she has other men fuck her, while I remain faithful to her. Ironically, her infidelity makes me want to be more faithful to her. The more other men fuck her, the less interest I have in other women.

stag80
Virgin

Unread post by stag80 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:02 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:58 am
stag80 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
I probably wouldn't add "dirty" to the taste. I love the taste of the nectar of her pussy juices mixed with another man's cum. I don't know why I get so turned on thinking that she is being unfaithful when she has other men fuck her, while I remain faithful to her. Ironically, her infidelity makes me want to be more faithful to her. The more other men fuck her, the less interest I have in other women.
Dirty as in pervert.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:22 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sounds like a new perfume...... "The Taste of Her Infidelity", the new perfume from 'House of Hotwife'. "A tantalising mix of her lovers sperm, and your wifes vaginal excretions.....comprising salty high notes, with a slimey consistency. Followed by hints of musk, with a delicate urinary background". And watch out for our forthcoming Eaux de Toilette: *Piss Play"....Let it cover you all over".

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:09 am

So perfectly stated Isinlarsa. Thank you. A tantalizing mix of her lovers and her vaginal excretions ... Lovely

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:11 am

I never thought of it as "reclaiming" her until I started reading this forum. It was just a fun thing to do.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:15 am

stag80 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:02 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:58 am
stag80 wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Dirty as in pervert.
I suspect the "pervert" would apply to me, and not my wife. She's just doing what's naturally. I'm the one who has the obsession about her getting fucked by other men.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:59 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:58 pm
Having my Number1 lick my pussy as clean as he can before he pumps the rest deeper.
Same... but you know, from the him perspective.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

tailchasers
Trainable

Unread post by tailchasers » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:12 am

I gotta taste and feel the silky seconds.

options311
Trainable

Unread post by options311 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:41 pm

If one sees this as encouraging one's wife to enjoy new pleasurable experiences with different lovers, I wouldn't call it as infidelity. More like her bringing home some dessert to sample after an enjoyable dinner date. A tasty mix of sweetness.

marine20
Virgin

Unread post by marine20 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:59 pm

we aren't into this anymore because of my wifes health, but when she had a regular man , she would be with him all day sunday. they would do many kinky things , but he would always end up fucking her in her whore ass. that is where he left his cum for me. when she got home , i stripped her, stuck her ass up in the air in our bed , then ate the hell out of her asshole.i did it with such passion, sticking my tongue in her as far as i could . damn i loved that. i was bi and loved eating a mans cum out of her fucking asshole. she never new then that i was bi , though she should have guessed it. anyway i followed up by fucking the hell out of her. it was wonderful to reclaim her every sunday. she was such a good whore to us both.