Cheating wives

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
little sissy Benita
Experienced

Re: Cheating wives

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:55 pm

I made the right decision about my life many years ago. It can't be better. Maybe I'm more sensitive than others. But have no right to determine what is best for me. Some time ago there was a website called Petticoat Discipline - it was about women, wifes, gfs, mothers who raise/treat their husbands, boyfriends and sons like little girls - or maids - and also cuckolds. The owner of the website has passed away and the site no longer exists

best wishes

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:03 pm

I’m not sure this is really cheating as she had an open hall pass. Situation was she had a bull that she’d been with before once or twice and she had made plans for a session without telling me. Unfortunately we had an unrelated fight the night before and she simply decided to keep her date when she woke up. I was a little suspicious that she was gone so early since she was big on sleeping in on the weekends.

She was gone quite a while and long story short, a day later I saw some black panties in the laundry and it had some white residue on it. It smelled like semen. I asked her if she had a date and she confessed she did, and allowed him to cream pie her.

I wasn’t really mad per se but funny thing is that she said she didn’t enjoy it nearly as much without the lead up and excitement with us looking forward to her date.

So I guess it kinda was and kinda wasn’t cheating. If it was a new bull, maybe I’d consider it more cheating. I didn’t begrudge her over it as I understood how hard it was to get her and a bull’s schedules lined up. No need to get me involved in that back and forth. But we were both dissatisfied with the experience of me not being involved in prepping for her date. Lesson learned.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

BlondeDesires
Prepubescent

Unread post by BlondeDesires » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm

After reading the replies I think I should elaborate my situation in the form of a question..."if a wife knows that her husband is too vanilla to ever handle my being a hotwife. Should I have left it at that and never experience other men, or go it alone and see if it is for me?

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 am

Peaks23 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:46 pm
For me, cheating isn't just the act of sex.

Cheating is lying, hiding things, deleting text conversations and her doing things that she won't tell you about. Even if you both have entered the lifestyle and have had successful experiences, as soon as the above starts, I see it as cheating. It creates mistrust and that's a bad cocktail.

Openness is key.

And no, for me, actual real cheating is not a turn on, it's an absolute deal breaker.
This is exactly what it's like for me.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 am

BlondeDesires wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm
After reading the replies I think I should elaborate my situation in the form of a question..."if a wife knows that her husband is too vanilla to ever handle my being a hotwife. Should I have left it at that and never experience other men, or go it alone and see if it is for me?
You have only two options from my point of view; don't do anything except talk to your husband about your feelings or leave him if you really want to practice being a hotwife.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

BlondeDesires
Prepubescent

Unread post by BlondeDesires » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am

The 3rd option is to indulge and hope I can convince him at a later date.

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:31 pm

Cheating wives. Are the best. Phizer would be out of business if you embraced her nottyness.