Happily married to my husband but would like to experience sex with another woman. Anyone else experiencing this?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Newbie+
Prepubescent

Happily married to my husband but would like to experience sex with another woman. Anyone else experiencing this?

Unread post by Newbie+ » Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:12 am

Where do I start

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Happily married to my husband but would like to experience sex with another woman. Anyone else experiencing this?

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:56 am

You might begin by checking out swinger dating sites. There are plenty of Bi and Bi curious ladies in that community.

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Re: Happily married to my husband but would like to experience sex with another woman. Anyone else experiencing this?

Unread post by brutay2 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:08 am

Newbie+ wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:12 am
Where do I start
Along with the recommendations of Silver stag, you will find locally that most of the topless dancers in your area are bi or bi curious. Ask him to take you to one of the topless clubs and simply ask the girl you fancy if she would like to be with you. If she is not interested, :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: she will most probably suggest one of the other girls in the establishment. take your pick. Good luck.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:26 am

Newbie+ wrote:
Where do I start
Most women experience it ;-)

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:35 am

My Queen enthusiastically looks forward to when she has a chance to have sex with another woman for the first time.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:23 am

Abrandnewstart194 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:35 am
My Queen enthusiastically looks forward to when she has a chance to have sex with another woman for the first time.
What has kept her from doing it? Does she have anyone in mind? Will you get to watch, join in or just hear the details whan it does happen?

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:48 am

We would like for me to be present, and likely participating for her first time. We have one woman, a mutual friend who is very interested, but wants it to be one one one. Her Bull also has a woman who would be interested, but I’m DEFINITELY uncomfortable with the prospect of her sharing this first time experience with him instead of with me.

That means we’ll probably fulfill our fantasies either playing with a couple when I’m there, or by agreeing to girl-girl solo play from the start, as we reluctantly did when she cucked me.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:12 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:26 am
Newbie+ wrote:
Where do I start
Most women experience it ;-)
I respectively disagree with this statement.

Most of the HW and swinger women I personally know are not looking for another woman. But that may just be because that is the sort of woman I/we attract. None of the women I currently play with are interested in either a woman for themselves, nor an FMF (I know because I have asked them). My wife, Cecil, hosts "Naked Wednesdays" for her girlfriends, and I frequently have a pool and patio full of naked women, drinking, laughing and connecting with each other, and only one of them has expressed an interest in playing with the other women (and when the group indicated they weren't interested, that woman dropped her offer).

However, as I stated there are lots of women in the Swinger world that are either Bi, Bi-curious, or Bi-friendly (whatever that means). I had a lady friend tell me once, "You know....all women are 2 bottles of wine away from being Bi"...lol

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:27 pm

Hi Silver,

I meant that most women are curious about having sex with another woman. My wife is. Apparently most women are.

My wife loves men. When she's horny, she want's a hard cock inside of her pussy. She's told me since we were dating that there no substitute for a man's bare cock inside of her pussy. She has never liked condoms.

My wife offered to arrange for another woman to join us as sort of a quid pro quo. I can't handle my wife. Another woman would be impossible. Now maybe 20 years ago, I would have been all over that offer.

When my wife's endocrine system is out of wack, she could keep a dozen men busy.

BT2
Player

Unread post by BT2 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:12 pm

This is a second marriage for both of us. One dinner early in our relationship I casually asked my to be wife if she ever had a desire to have sex with a woman. To my surprise, she answered "yes". She tried it with my encouragement. The first half dozen times or so she really enjoyed the one on one with another woman. Then one evening, she tried her first threesome with a couple where the wife wanted a bi' experience. This woman was a self centered taker, and treated my wife like a paid lady. That pretty well ended my wife's bi' curiosity. A number of years later we had a couple of years FMF threesomes with her best girlfriend, but they never went beyond naked hugging and a bit of nipple kissing.

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:12 pm

One of the benefits of our swinging is that my wife discovered her suppressed bisexuality and can now satisfy it by being with many women at parties. We have found that most women in the swinging lifestyle are bisexual or at least bi curious.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:32 pm

Hi Johnann2227,

Many heterosexual women who have sex with other women do not consider themselves bisexual or homosexual. Sex with women seems to be a fantasy and diversion. My wife would have sex with a woman. She considers herself 100% straight. She told me while we were dating that there is no substitute for a hard cock inside of her pussy after she had orgasms.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:14 am

My wife of 40 years would enjoy a woman going down on her but she’s not interested in returning the favour. That might change in the heat of the moment.

BT2
Player

Unread post by BT2 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:42 pm

I had a similar experience as did runaway a few years back. I was experiencing a husband's best fantasy, i.e. having sex with my wife's best and closest girlfriend, with my wife's knowledge and permission. We even shared some FMF threesomes which involved the two women hugging, an bit of kissing, a very little bit of nipple sucking in the heat of the moment, but nothing more. I asked the girlfriend why she didn't want things to go any further. She responded that she would like more done to herself, but that she would be expected to return the favor, and she was not at all interested in doing that.

Thebestdays1
Player

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:48 am

When my wife was growing up in the seventies, bi sexuality wasn't really talked about, at least not that she was aware of. She knew she fancied men but was confused when she'd find herself feeling aroused by the actress playing Marsha in 'The Brady Bunch'.
Then she was seduced by a married woman and her husband, both twice her age. The wife explained the concept of being bi and gave my wife her first orgasm from another person and taught her how to please the wife before the husband took her virginity.
She enjoyed the experience so much that she admitted what had happened, to her best friend and also her own, older sister and started an affair with both of them.
She'd been with a few more women before we met but didn't admit her sexuality to me until I proposed to her ( but didn't mention her sister). She knew she would want to continue having sex with women as well as other men and wanted me to agree to an open marriage if she was going to marry me. Her only stipulation regarding her and other women was that I was never to ask her any questions about what she did with the other women. That part of her sex life was to remain private and not done for my titillation.
We split up just over 20 years ago and for most of those years, she only went with men and remained faithful to her current partner until recently.
The two of us have remained in touch secretly and she knows I'm on this forum and enjoys hearing my perspective on our marriage and realised she was missing the touch of another woman. She's now in a secret relationship with a young, female colleague but still loves her partner deeply. They'll be moving to the Midlands soon, to be closer to their families and has teased me with the suggestion that we could meet up. She taunted my by wishing she could see me suck her partner off but he's too jealous of her having contact with any men. As he doesn't know she's bi, he's happy letting her meet with her colleague.

Johnann2227
Pervert

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:13 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:32 pm
Hi Johnann2227,

Many heterosexual women who have sex with other women do not consider themselves bisexual or homosexual. Sex with women seems to be a fantasy and diversion. My wife would have sex with a woman. She considers herself 100% straight. She told me while we were dating that there is no substitute for a hard cock inside of her pussy after she had orgasms.
Hi,
It is interesting what you say. At first my wife blamed sex with other women on being tipsy, it was an orgy, everyone was doing it. It took her a few years to admit that she isn't just a straight women who will eat pussy in an orgy but is actually a bisexual woman who enjoys dating both men and women. She says that she loves cock too much to be lesbian but she enjoys the soft touch of a woman. She has dated a number of women over the years, one for three years until she moved overseas.

Newbie+
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newbie+ » Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:48 am

Update: We have decided to experience a threesome together.
Last edited by Newbie+ on Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 2:23 pm

While this sounds like you all had a good time and thats great in and amongst itself, I worry that you are trying to wife poach the other couple.

Swinging is generally a 4 way sport and it’s not fair to the husband if you are only interested in his wife, unless of course this was discussed with the 4 of you and you all agree.

G

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:08 pm

Newbie+ wrote:
Where do I start
Probably every woman on the planet has the same fantasy.

dinoo
Player

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:33 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:13 pm
Tank Turner wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:32 pm
Hi Johnann2227,

Hi,
It is interesting what you say. At first my wife blamed sex with other women on being tipsy, it was an orgy, everyone was doing it. It took her a few years to admit that she isn't just a straight women who will eat pussy in an orgy but is actually a bisexual woman who enjoys dating both men and women. She says that she loves cock too much to be lesbian but she enjoys the soft touch of a woman.
My wife had similar experiences. She told me touches and eating pussy are quite different when done by a woman.
However, it depends if a woman feels completely free doing it or are less.
My wife liked to make love with a woman. Especially when she was the third person to be involved to a couple.
As she said "It belongs to how we experience our lifestyle. Both being bi curious. So damned exciting."
In fact she could "surrender" herself to a woman, eating a pussy with abandon to let her cum.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

wordlover2000
Virgin

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:01 am

Fwiw, I imagine this is pretty common. When my wife and I were still in the "thinking about it/talking about it" stage of the lifestyle, she quite openly confessed her bi curiosity to me. Maybe she was thinking that if she crossed that line into hotwifing, then...well...then she might as well satisfy other sexual itches too. Needless to say I was quite OK with it. When we finally took the plunge, it was in the form of swapping with another married couple, ten years older than us and very, very experienced. The other wife was insatiable and open to just about anything in the bedroom. Our very first time with them, after a couple of happy hours of sex, my wife told the other hubby about "always wanting to try it with a woman." Within short order he got his wife into the bedroom where they were, where she and my wife starting kissing and sucking on each other's boobs. Then the other wife simply got on top of my wife and swung around to a 69 position. Without asking...she just did it. Which I found HOT. My wife loved the whole thing.

We had frequent sex with this couple over the next 2 1/2 years, and the woman-woman thing happened very occasionally...not all that often, actually. But my wife was always ready and willing. One time I fucked the other wife doggystyle on the floor while she ate my wife. Then on one other very memorable occasion we went over to their place a night of fun. You could never tell WHAT the hell would happen, sexually, with the other wife. This time we were barely in the door when she marched my wife over to their couch, took her jeans and panties off, and went down on her. Then she asked my wife to return the favor, which she eagerly did. What a show! Before the other husband and I could even get our cocks out of our pants...lol. I recall the rest of the evening being white hot, needless to say.

So yes! It's a pretty common desire. Go for it!

LongTermHubby
Pervert

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:10 am

My wife prefers men but also enjoys being with a woman every so often.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Jul 13, 2024 8:34 am

One night when my girlfriend and I were hanging out with her best friend, she shocked me by suggesting to her best friend that we have a threesome. It came as a total surprise to me, because she had never hinted about doing anything with a third person. Her best friend seems to be totally surprised by my girlfriend's proposition.

Her girlfriend reluctantly agreed, and the three of us went to bed, where we spend a long time kissing, rubbing, feeling and otherwise enjoying each other's body. At one point, I got up to urinate, and when I came back the two girls were in each others' arms, kissing and running their hands over each others' body. I was mesmerized, and just watched. I told them it was the most beautful sight I had ever witnessed.

I got back into bed, and ate each woman out while they continued to embrace, kiss and rub their breasts together. Then I fucked each of them, starting with her best friend. I was amaze how quickly I recovered with my girlfriend sucking my cock, tasting her best friend's pussy.

In retrospect, I realized that I was only a tool for her to get her best friend into bed. Later my girlfriend had full lesbian sex with other women; even going away for a weekend.

My girlfriend never gave up sex with men; and her girl-on-girl action just seemed to be a diversion.

Newbie+
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newbie+ » Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:46 am

Mmmmm that sounds delicious ♥️

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:21 pm

Newbie+ wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:46 am
Mmmmm that sounds delicious ♥️
They were both delicious.