Hotwives who fuck for profit/gain

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
eyespy2
Virgin

Re: Hotwives who fuck for profit/gain

Unread post by eyespy2 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:20 pm

Ex wife now, but when she was an active hotwife it was mostly with co-workers and some work customers too.
She is/was a flight attendant so the situation worked out nicely for her. I considered her a prostitute, as far as I know, she considered herself a prostitute, but it was never talked about, only winks and smiles.

There were many occasions that she received gift cards, they kept her and our kids in clothes. I suppose the bottom line is it was just another form of cash for her services.

Ultimately she and a regular developed a one-on-one relationship. It was amazing while it lasted.
married 18 years
hotwife for the last 11 of those years

In that time period only one incident. A "customer" co-worker got rough using those nylon zip-tie wrist restraints on her wrists and ankles and had his fun.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:55 pm

eyespy2 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:20 pm
In that time period only one incident. A "customer" co-worker got rough using those nylon zip-tie wrist restraints on her wrists and ankles and had his fun.
This is very similar to what happened to my wife with an African gentleman. He was a business client and wanted to spend the night with my wife. He used to wrist restraints and fucked her mercilessly. Surprisingly she went back to get fucked by him a couple of more times after this because she couldn’t get enough of his bbc.
Gigi fan for life!

eyespy2
Virgin

Unread post by eyespy2 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:35 am

Yes, actually sounds hot. My ex had a numb thumb and first finger for almost two months from some kind of wrist issue after that night. But like your wife, she continued to see him and he continued to restrain her. Several times all night long with her arms behind her back pussy up.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:30 am

Fucks that’s so hot. Lucky lucky guy.
Gigi fan for life!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:06 pm

annsman wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:34 pm
My wife has a fantasy about being paid for sex, but they would have to be men she found sexually attractive and she is turned on by the thought of having about three paying clients.

We haven't done this, but she has done nude/glamour modelling and appeared in magazines and is turned on knowing men are paying to see her explicitly naked.
Hi annsman,

Prostitution is a common and normal women's sexual fantasy. My wife has it. Like your wife, my wife's pussy will become drenched and quiver when we dirty talk during sex about her turning tricks for money. I think it's the thought that men desire her so much that they're willing to pay money to fuck her.

My wife has never acted on her prostitution fantasy. She would it it were legal in CA.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:32 pm

Since we have been together, Becky has been paid for sex on several occasions in the UK, where it is legal. She has enjoyed the experience and it has always gone well and would happily continue if the circumtances were right. It's always been about the kink factor and being paid is a bonus. Selling her vagina or ass is high on her list of things to look back on when we are too old to actually go out and do it...!

We now live in France where things are slightly different. The worker is doing nothing illegal but the person paying for the service is liable to a fine. This is possibly going to change soon after a court review.

So our advice is, just do it...

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:02 am

Very Hot Wife wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:32 pm
Since we have been together, Becky has been paid for sex on several occasions in the UK, where it is legal. She has enjoyed the experience and it has always gone well and would happily continue if the circumtances were right. It's always been about the kink factor and being paid is a bonus. Selling her vagina or ass is high on her list of things to look back on when we are too old to actually go out and do it...!

We now live in France where things are slightly different. The worker is doing nothing illegal but the person paying for the service is liable to a fine. This is possibly going to change soon after a court review.

So our advice is, just do it...
That sound so hot. How many people did she end up seeing for money?

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:56 pm

That got me thinking, we never kept a record. She's done parties where she has been well paid to entertain the guys. Numbers varied but probably 6-10 guys each time. She didn't always shag them, sometimes it was just playing around with a bit of kink here and there.

Other times have been individual meets, really not sure how many but probably 8-10.

It's never been purely for the money, always for the thrill factor.

Dee+Bee99
Virgin

Unread post by Dee+Bee99 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:18 pm

cucking88 wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:32 am
Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:41 pm
Regarding occupational gain - my wife has sucked and/or fucked numerous times to get a leg up in her career, starting back when she was in her mid twenties. The first time was an unexpected "happy" surprise.
That’s hot. Can you tell us more please?
Sure...
My wife was around 27 at the time (late 1990's). We had been married a little over a year, and she was finishing up an internship at a well known medical practice in our area, hoping to be brought on staff soon. One evening she came home kind of excited and said that the primary partner (also a physician) of the practice, had invited her to the company's private luxury suite at the NBA/NHL venue in our region, to see an NBA game and dicuss the details of bringing her onboard as a full time paid staff practitioner. I jokingly said, "ooh sounds like a hot date". She scoffed that off and said that he was in his late forties, married, and had kids. I said "SO, that doesn't mean he doesn't have other ideas as well". She really didn't believe that it was anything more than a business meeting over a basketball game. So I pressed a bit to make her think, asking if he ever flirts with her at all at the office. She said he did, subtly, but didn't think it was anything other than friendly office banter. I asked if anyone else was going with them to the game. She said not that she was aware of. Finding this very amusiing, I then said, okay, well clearly he's hoping to fuck you then. She kinda laughed and said "no he's not!" Then she paused for a moment and said..."wait, what if he is?"
Now keep in mind, her and I had done some "lifestyle" like stuff even before we were married, but then it was always with young couples we knew, party like atmospere, and she'd slept with a few guys within our social circle, always with my encouragement since I knew the guys. But now this kind of scenario, on her own, much older guy, was new and unexpected.
So she asked what I thought she should do, depending on how it might possibly go. I said that it was a really good paying postion and a jump start to her career, as opposed to having to interview at othe places for a few more months. So that being the case I told her that if that's the direction their meeting went, and if she was turned on and wanted to, she was free to do what she thought was most beneficial for the big picture. So long story short, we had come to the agreement that she "could" if she wanted to, however, she maintained that she thought it was far fetched and that she doubted he had any "inappropriate" intentions.
So the night she left for the game, I was admittedly anxious, as well as very turned on at the thought of what could possibly happen. She still was not convinced, however she did make sure to dress in that sexy, yet profossional way, for the game.
Fast forward to about 1AM when she walked through our front door. I sat on the couch and said "well?". As she tossed her keys on the table she replied "well...you were right" and giggled. I said wow! and asked her where they went after the game, to do it. She laughed and said they didn't go anywhere. He had laid out her job proposal before the opening tip-off, and had started making his moves by the end of the first period. She said that he fucked her right there in the back area of the luxury suite and that they never saw a bit of the second half. She said she got him off twice, once orally, and once riding him, and totally wore him out. I was extremely turned on by the details. She was way too tired from everything that went on, and from the hour drive home, for us to do anything that night (other than me stroking one out so I could sleep), but we had plenty of great sex that weekend recounting all the little details of her dirty tryst. Over the next 10 years, he and her had occasional hook-ups. He never put any pressure on her, amd kept it very professional at the clinic, but she knew it was in her best career interest to fuck him at least a few times a year. And yes, I loved hearing about it every time.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:06 pm

Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:18 pm
cucking88 wrote:
Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Regarding occupational gain - my wife has sucked and/or fucked numerous times to get a leg up in her career, starting back when she was in her mid twenties. The first time was an unexpected "happy" surprise.
Sure...
My wife was around 27 at the time (late 1990's). We had been married a little over a year, and she was finishing up an internship at a well known medical practice in our area, hoping to be brought on staff soon. One evening she came home kind of excited and said that the primary partner (also a physician) of the practice, had invited her to the company's private luxury suite at the NBA/NHL venue in our region, to see an NBA game and dicuss the details of bringing her onboard as a full time paid staff practitioner. I jokingly said, "ooh sounds like a hot date". She scoffed that off and said that he was in his late forties, married, and had kids. I said "SO, that doesn't mean he doesn't have other ideas as well". She really didn't believe that it was anything more than a business meeting over a basketball game. So I pressed a bit to make her think, asking if he ever flirts with her at all at the office. She said he did, subtly, but didn't think it was anything other than friendly office banter. I asked if anyone else was going with them to the game. She said not that she was aware of. Finding this very amusiing, I then said, okay, well clearly he's hoping to fuck you then. She kinda laughed and said "no he's not!" Then she paused for a moment and said..."wait, what if he is?"
Now keep in mind, her and I had done some "lifestyle" like stuff even before we were married, but then it was always with young couples we knew, party like atmospere, and she'd slept with a few guys within our social circle, always with my encouragement since I knew the guys. But now this kind of scenario, on her own, much older guy, was new and unexpected.
So she asked what I thought she should do, depending on how it might possibly go. I said that it was a really good paying postion and a jump start to her career, as opposed to having to interview at othe places for a few more months. So that being the case I told her that if that's the direction their meeting went, and if she was turned on and wanted to, she was free to do what she thought was most beneficial for the big picture. So long story short, we had come to the agreement that she "could" if she wanted to, however, she maintained that she thought it was far fetched and that she doubted he had any "inappropriate" intentions.
So the night she left for the game, I was admittedly anxious, as well as very turned on at the thought of what could possibly happen. She still was not convinced, however she did make sure to dress in that sexy, yet profossional way, for the game.
Fast forward to about 1AM when she walked through our front door. I sat on the couch and said "well?". As she tossed her keys on the table she replied "well...you were right" and giggled. I said wow! and asked her where they went after the game, to do it. She laughed and said they didn't go anywhere. He had laid out her job proposal before the opening tip-off, and had started making his moves by the end of the first period. She said that he fucked her right there in the back area of the luxury suite and that they never saw a bit of the second half. She said she got him off twice, once orally, and once riding him, and totally wore him out. I was extremely turned on by the details. She was way too tired from everything that went on, and from the hour drive home, for us to do anything that night (other than me stroking one out so I could sleep), but we had plenty of great sex that weekend recounting all the little details of her dirty tryst. Over the next 10 years, he and her had occasional hook-ups. He never put any pressure on her, amd kept it very professional at the clinic, but she knew it was in her best career interest to fuck him at least a few times a year. And yes, I loved hearing about it every time.
OMG so fucking hot. Nothing is more hotter than a talented woman using her sexuality to get ahead at work. Did you ever get to try the creampie?
Gigi fan for life!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:23 pm

Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:18 pm
cucking88 wrote:
Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Sure...
Wow great story that is beyond hot! Your a lucky man.

easyalpha4fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by easyalpha4fun » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:29 am

My X sometimes fucked clients of her favorite play partner at his request. Some of them joined us for MFMM or one time a MFMMM.

We also became friends with a couple that arranged hotel parties on SLS. They were mostly well behaved gangbangs and women letting guys pull a train one them. Lots of people came and went during these parties. There were usually 3-5 willing women and maybe 20-30 men would cycle through from 3pm to 9pm. One time the organizers were having a hard time finding women who could show up at 3pm and talked my wife into being the only woman there from 3-5 and offered her cash in return. She fucked like 10 guys, swallowing most of their loads, in that 2 hour time. This became a regular thing for a few years. She thought it was so very hot.

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:35 am

Way back in the day, before I met my (now ex) wife Heather she would give her driving instructor a blowjob for an extra hour’s tuition.

On a few occasions she even sucked off the taxi driver and return for a lift home after a night out.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:12 am

#6's Velvety Mouth and Addiction to Sperm Provides us with NEVER Paying Full Price for Anything ... No or VERY Low Interest rates on Vehicles or Loans ... Free Delivery and Set-Up with Furniture and Delivery Guys that Fight for Pizza etc. Delivery to our home with her BlowJobs Covering at least the tip, if not the Entire cost of the order ... All of our Home Repair, Groundskeeping, Painting, Plumbing etc, is at least Labor Free, and at Bare bones charges for the material ... Most recently I had Mini-Splits Installed the house, on the day of the estimate 2 guys sat at the Kitchen Bar with me standing across from them ... #6 knelt in front of their barstools and alternated Sucking Both as their Estimate Reduced from $23,000 to $18,000 and two hours later I signed the Contract at $14,700 ... when the 6 Installation guys came two weeks later, she was Relentless and I'll bet money Ours was the only Installation they have ever completed Pantless ... the estimators returned during the installation process and "Found" another $2800 Savings as she also Drained their Balls dry ...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:39 am

HappilyShared wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:12 am
#6's Velvety Mouth and Addiction to Sperm Provides us with NEVER Paying Full Price for Anything ... No or VERY Low Interest rates on Vehicles or Loans ... Free Delivery and Set-Up with Furniture and Delivery Guys that Fight for Pizza etc. Delivery to our home with her BlowJobs Covering at least the tip, if not the Entire cost of the order ... All of our Home Repair, Groundskeeping, Painting, Plumbing etc, is at least Labor Free, and at Bare bones charges for the material ... Most recently I had Mini-Splits Installed the house, on the day of the estimate 2 guys sat at the Kitchen Bar with me standing across from them ... #6 knelt in front of their barstools and alternated Sucking Both as their Estimate Reduced from $23,000 to $18,000 and two hours later I signed the Contract at $14,700 ... when the 6 Installation guys came two weeks later, she was Relentless and I'll bet money Ours was the only Installation they have ever completed Pantless ... the estimators returned during the installation process and "Found" another $2800 Savings as she also Drained their Balls dry ...
HS - I bet there must have been a cum burp or two once they had departed. :shock: :lol:

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:22 am

easyalpha4fun wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:29 am
My X sometimes fucked clients of her favorite play partner at his request. Some of them joined us for MFMM or one time a MFMMM.

We also became friends with a couple that arranged hotel parties on SLS. They were mostly well behaved gangbangs and women letting guys pull a train one them. Lots of people came and went during these parties. There were usually 3-5 willing women and maybe 20-30 men would cycle through from 3pm to 9pm. One time the organizers were having a hard time finding women who could show up at 3pm and talked my wife into being the only woman there from 3-5 and offered her cash in return. She fucked like 10 guys, swallowing most of their loads, in that 2 hour time. This became a regular thing for a few years. She thought it was so very hot.
That sounds so hot and amazing. I would love to hear more about that.

ingridguerci94
Prepubescent

Unread post by ingridguerci94 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:40 pm

cucking88 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:22 am
My girlfriend enjoys fucking for gain and profit. If it helps me seal a deal or if it helps me climb up the corporate ladder, she is always game to help me with it. This is something that actually excites her a lot and doesn't need a lot of persuading. Not only does it help our career, it also makes our hotwife cuckold relationship better. phim sex
Have you guys experienced the same? Has your girlfriend/wife fucked for your/her gain or profit?
Your wife is truly wonderful. I wish my wife could support me like that. If so, my career would be better now.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:09 pm

Thank you, hope your wife come around soon.
Gigi fan for life!

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:23 am

Prostitution (call it what it is) can be a lifestyle similar to but not exactly the same as being a hotwife couple.

In order to stay safe (from violence, legal situations, etc) it has customs and practices all it's own.

The encounters almost always follow a strict pattern, including whatever advertising is still available (Backpage, Escorts.com, etc are all long gone), the rule of silence during the meeting (NO talk of sex or $$) and all of the other elements; they tend to make the encounters all similar to one another.

What seems to make real hotwifing so much fun is not just the sex, it's that couples place themselves in the various open-air sexual marketplaces, such as resorts, parties, bars... and the men they attract can be from pretty much any adult situation imaginable, from the boss to plumber, etc.

Prostitution has no such marketplace. Today, it is all done online, the men are really all very similar to one another, and the sex is generally fair to OK at best.

My wife has had other, less routine encounters, from great sex with guys she really liked, to teasing and groping and fucking at parties, but overall, she's been fucked by miles of forgettable cock.

I'm actually thinking now that she does like: a) the lifestyle and b) the fact that she does fuck so many men, even though they are individually so forgettable. Just the badass-ness of fucking so many guys.