Wife seducing the delivery guy or contractor ... please share

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
HopeSheCucksMe
Trainable

Wife seducing the delivery guy or contractor ... please share

Unread post by HopeSheCucksMe » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:19 pm

My wife had a plan to flirt with and seduce a contractor who is doing work at our home.
This is the owner, so there was a lot of fine tuning and discussion about the project. I met him once, she has met with him 3 times.

She had told me that she thought he was hot.
With my encouragement, she planned for the third meeting, got waxed, hair and makeup good, and wore a very thin almost sheer white crop top with no bra to show off her amazing tits. She told me she wanted to suck his cock and fuck him. I made sure to be gone when he arrived and nobody else around.

I told her she needed to be bold and offer up her charms to him.

In the end, she met with him for almost 1 1/2 hours and there was mild flirting but nothing else.
She is not the most confident about her sex appeal.

There will likely be another opportunity for her and this guy.

I remember a thread a while ago where people shared about their wives fucking the contractors or delivery guys.
Would love to hear some success stories.

DavaoMike
Player

Re: Wife seducing the delivery guy or contractor ... please share

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:56 pm

Just make sure the contractor gives a decent discount. lol

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:32 pm

Hi HopeSheCucksMe,

There could have been many reasons why the contractor didn't hit the bait.

Sexual confidence is an asset. I admire sexually confident women. This first time I fucked my wife which was on our first date, I admired her sexual confidence.

This might help you. My wife loves to seduce men, especially young studs. When she's on the prowl, she does not appear to be dressed provocatively. She chooses her attire carefully so she can transition to provocative. If she spots a potential target, she'll carefully study him. If she likes what she sees, she'll approach him. If he's suitable, she'll engage in conversation with him. If that progresses to her satisfaction, she'll unbutton the top two buttons of a blouse she's wearing without being noticed. With her cleavage revealed, (She has large, natural tits.) she'll scoot closer to him using the ruse of not being able to hear him. If he responds to her advance, (So far, they always have) she'll invite him to our table for drinks where she'll vet him. If he's MFM sex material, she'll provocatively invite him to our home for drinks. She'll sometimes use another ruse such as wanting to show him something we have in our home. So far, my wife has fucked every man she's seduced. When my wife plays seductress, I doubt that any man could resist her. She has that role wired.

My wife is in her mid-40s. She's in a feminine version of a man's mid-life crisis. Seducing men confirms her femininity and boosts her ego. Merely talking about seducing men turns my wife into a nymphomaniac and floods her pussy. She loves MFM sex. She loves compliments about her scorching hot body and her sexual skills. She craves affirmation of her sexual prowess.

My advice is to continually tell your wife she's scorching hot. Tell her often that she gives the best blowjobs you've ever had. Tell her often that she's the best fuck you've ever had. Tell her often that she has a scorching hot and sexy body. Boost her sexual confidence at every opportunity. Sexually confident women are flaming hot and irresistible.

Finally, that contractor isn't getting it. Moving on to another target might be a wise idea.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:11 pm

Perhaps he's a professional who doesn't mix work and pleasure.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:21 am

Having worked for a few contractors when I was young, I would suggest waiting till the job is finished.

There are so many potential problems with contracting that could lead to complications, to upset that client worker dynamic I would not recommend.

After a job completed and well done, a little thank you would be the way to go in my humble opinion.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:39 am

Not all men are interested in sex with married women. I know this seems strange to a lot of people on this site 😂 but there are men out there that will not cross that barrier.

Is he single? Do either of you know if he is even interested in taking things past flirting with ANY woman? He could be in a monogamous relationship and not be a cheater (shocker).

When you try to incorporate someone who is vanilla into your kink you can't expect them to automatically agree. He may not want to get shot or beat up by her husband! Does he know that you approve of her having sex with other men?

Just because it is your fantasy doesn't mean that someone who is vanilla will want to be included.

There is a whole lot more at play than her self-confidence.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:24 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:11 pm
Perhaps he's a professional who doesn't mix work and pleasure.
HSCM - As retired Tradesman, thou my work was commercial/industrial, one has to be extremely wary in these enlightened days, where "Karens" just seem to pop up from nowhere. Might I suggest rather than steaming in with everything on display, sort to speak, as she is dealing with him the most, have her develop some friendship with him. Got stuff to discuss. Sit down, bring him a coffee or tea soft drink or whatever (NO ALCOHOL EVER - really bad sign on a job site) and go over the prints and or issues. Be friendly, her hand on his forearm. Thank with a light sideways hug. Let things come at their own pace.

See if he married. Trades have a high divorce rate and as he's working residential if he's got a ring on you can be sure his wife has very sensitive antennae as she knows her hubby is around a lot of women in these situations.

HopeSheCucksMe
Trainable

Unread post by HopeSheCucksMe » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:02 am

Our contractor is definitely not married.

I hear you all on a guy there for his business will be extremely cautious.
We have discussed that he has been 100% professional.
I do think that this is one of the aspects of the whole situation that makes him attractive to her.
Of course also very aware that some guys will not fuck a married woman.
He is not sleazy or inappropriate at all in any way.

I have advised her that she should expect him to be professional.
That's why I suggested to her not to pour on the seduction until it is friendly and cordial. And then once the deal is signed and the deposit paid, he may, MAY, be a little more open to an overture from her. And that she will have to make the first move in a way that is clear and unequivocal that she wants to have sex with him, and that it will all be OK. I have also told her to be prepared for the question ..." what about your husband?"
I've suggested to her to answer ...." we have an open marriage and my husband is fine with me having fun with other men"

Today she told me that she wished she had been a bit more forward and that if he had forgotten something.... a clipboard or a measuring tape, she would have been more flirty.

She also told me that based on his large stature and very big hands, she thinks his cock is probably a lot bigger and thicker than mine.... and that she can't wait to ride it.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:00 am

Years ago I was in some situations as the repair contractor with obviously flirty and likely beddable wives at home alone. There were obviously flirty phrases, flashes of pantiless femininity and a few with wordless eyes offering "that look" accompanying some downblouse display - but the unknown downside that could result had some deeper negatives than the depths of the decolletage that was offered. I remained professional in actions despite some likely obvious visual appreciation.

In later years I have roleplayed the repairguy who enjoys the flirting and frolic to the delight of a wife and her hubby who watched - but far different is playing with reality suspended as opposed to reality unknown.

A professional reputation can be much more valuable than a few hours with a pretty pussy.
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:30 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:39 am
Not all men are interested in sex with married women. I know this seems strange to a lot of people on this site 😂 but there are men out there that will not cross that barrier.

Is he single? Do either of you know if he is even interested in taking things past flirting with ANY woman? He could be in a monogamous relationship and not be a cheater (shocker).

When you try to incorporate someone who is vanilla into your kink you can't expect them to automatically agree. He may not want to get shot or beat up by her husband! Does he know that you approve of her having sex with other men?

Just because it is your fantasy doesn't mean that someone who is vanilla will want to be included.

There is a whole lot more at play than her self-confidence.
Right on the money. We never mix business with pleasure. That’s just us.

HopeSheCucksMe
Trainable

Unread post by HopeSheCucksMe » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:24 am

Again, I hear you.

But for me, and my wife I think, the “danger”, risk, and naughtiness just adds the appeal.
For sure many business owners would not risk a job, contract, or reputation for a little cheating wife or open marriage pussy.

But I have known many, MANY guys who would not stop once they had an inkling of attractive and willing pussy……. No matter what kind of negative consequences were possible.

Surely there are a few more members here who can share their success stories.

I still do think my wife will ultimately seduce our guy.
Maybe it will be a “Thank You” blowjob & fuck after the Job is finished & paid for, as some here have suggested.

alby
Prepubescent

Unread post by alby » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:45 am

Haha, that is fantasy. lucky contractor.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:41 am

I think she will slowly break him down but it might take a few attempts for him to get the idea that the risk is not big. She might need to give him some kind of statement that it's ok and there won't be some kind of explosion if you find out.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:46 pm

I've never fucked a married woman that I know of. My wife has fucked married men. She picked 'em and fucked 'em. Her rationale is married men are not likely to want to develop relationships with other women, they're not likely to talk about fucking other women, and they're less likely to have an STD, although I've questioned her on that assumption. So far, she's either been lucky or good.
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rules violations

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:58 pm

I have had it work, but it was done as a slow seduction over time. Most times I found that the guy just wanted to flirt and feel wanted, and that was okay too, I love flirting and don't feel discouraged if he doesn't want more in reality.
For most guys, the fantasy is great, but the reality is a bit scary.

redrum1969
Prepubescent

Unread post by redrum1969 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:48 am

A contractor in our town was rumoured to have been caught masturbating into the owners wife knicker draw. Now that has fuelled my fantasies and I'm sure other husbands....and wives.

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:56 am

Back in the day, my (sadly now ex) wife Heather had a ‘fling’ - as she used to call it- with a guy who had come to fix the lift (elevator) at her office building. She had noticed this guy a couple of times and when he started flirting with her, she was very happy to reciprocate. Although he must’ve seen her wedding ring he asked her out for a drink after work and Heather was very happy to say yes.

On the second date, she went back to his apartment and spent the night there and had to turn up at work in the morning, wearing the same clothes she’d worn the previous day: a clear sign that she had been - in her own words- ‘a dirty stop out’.

This fling went on for just a couple of weeks and then, as was her moods, Heather looked elsewhere for her fun.