Nervous - is this normal

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Want To See It
Virgin

Nervous - is this normal

Unread post by Want To See It » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:28 pm

Hello:
I am having a little anxiety here. My wife of 7-years has been very loyal. Though she is an outgoing Asian girl she is very reserved when it comes to sex. She understands that men and women have different sex drives and even gave me permission to cheat with one of her friends who was going through a tough time.

When the opportunity came for me to act on it, the girl had passed out and nothing happened.

Despite this she has never said she was attracted to anyone else other than an two different Hollywood actors, but that is is safe since she will never meet them. One time she was attracted to someone at a group party, and jokingly I told her to hit on him.

It was a safe statement considering I knew she wouldn't, and even if she did nothing would happen. Do not get me wrong regarding that statement. Glenda is a very attractive Asian girl with the rare D-cups. Even being 50-years old, she looks 35-40, and has a perpetual innocent smile glowing.

She almost never drinks, which is what it takes for her to put down the good-girl persona and act on her inner desires – forgetting her cultural upbringing. It is important to point out that the guy she was attracted to also was half her age and being chased by many attractive girls that made me want his left-overs.

CHANGE
Things recently changed, and my certain confidence has eroded. All casual, kinky, fantasy thoughts of actually watching Glenda being pleased by a guy is now causing butterflies. I use to joke and jerk off imagining her cumming from another guy, but never thought she would do it – so it was safe.

I have been going to the gym since high-school, and she will come with me maybe once a week. Recently she came with during chest night when a new spotting partner and I push each other hard on the incline and flat bench.

While I lift with the free weights she is always on the other side of the gym on the treadmill walking while watching TV. Previously she would meet a workout friend of mine and just go to the treadmill.

She just stood there watching and trying to be part of our discussion, with every completely average joke told by Kevin being laughed at hard while gazing at his 6'1'' frame. Way out of character.

LATER THAT NIGHT
On the ride home I asked her, “are you ok?” She was confused, so I pointed out how this is the first time she stayed with me while I was on free weights. She gave a BS explanation saying, “I didn't feel like being on the treadmill, and your friend seems nice. You should hang out with him more”.

A small amount of teasing Glenda ensued before I said “you mean that you want to hang out with Kevin some more? (while laughing)”? Her three word response floored me when she said “He is nice”.

Guys, we all know what that means.

So we had a rare glass of wine for me to get the truth serum going, and she finally admitted that “part of her really wants him, but she would never act on it”.
Jokingly I stated, “Kevin thought you were hot and said if you were not my wife he would want to fuck you”. Now Glenda was asking me a dozen times in two hours, “Did he really say that?” “I couldn't do that, but would you let me?”

BED TIME
Reserved Glenda kept changing the subject back to Kevin with questions like “Do you guys see each other in the showers?” “Is he married?” “Did he really say he wants me?” “Was he saying he wanted to fuck me alone, or with you there?”

What stood out is the usually passive and reserved girl took it upon herself to kneel up in bed and lower her pussy to my face, seemingly in need a immediate relief. Jokingly, I said “pretend this is Kevin licking your pussy and ass”, when she came faster than I have seen previously. In the middle of the night she woke me with a blow job and wanted to be fucked hard.

QUESTION
My gym is closing for 4 days as they are painting and moving equipment around, so Kevin asked if he could come to my house to lift. I have a lot of equipment, but only go to the gym to be motivated. This is an obvious yes, until he then asked “is Glenda working out with us again?”

I told Glenda he is coming over and she said “she will make dinner for after the work out”. She then asked if Kevin and I will be hanging out after, and maybe it will be relaxing to go in the hot tub. Living in Chicago, the 50* nights are perfect for this.

What was once a large fantasy of seeing something like this become a reality, now has me with mixed emotions. Part of it has be excited and to purse something like this, and part of me is nervous as she has not shown this much excitement – even when we first started to date. Perhaps if she was less excited and approached it with a less out-of-character attitude I would feel compelled to turtle walk things in that direction – always with enough rein to stop things if I felt weird.

Maybe I am wrong, but I think it is obvious what both of them have in mind. A week ago I thought I would be fine. I am now excited but reluctant to see where things go. Is this normal?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Nervous - is this normal

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:43 pm

Welcome to the forum Want To See It. Don't feel bad about butterflies.

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:05 pm

He is suppose to come over to lift tomorrow. Now that this idea seems to be more their idea than mine, it doesn't feel like I have as much control. Is this normal for guys the first time?

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:44 pm

Want To See It wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:05 pm
He is suppose to come over to lift tomorrow. Now that this idea seems to be more their idea than mine, it doesn't feel like I have as much control. Is this normal for guys the first time?
Very normal. The big difference between fantasy and reality is that lack of control. If two people are going to do something this intimate, it will often happen in a way you can only roughly guide. Frankly I think you have an optimal situation, by waiting for this organic moment, you've avoided plenty of weirdness. I'd take a deep breathe and roll with it. Nothing might happen at all, but it sounds like a fun time.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:59 pm

Yes, it is often normal. Usually goes away with time. Obviously you have been thinking about this for a long time and it excites you. If you give her this gift, to let her have some fun, your relationship will probably really blossom. Clearly she wants to explore where this could go.
I would suggest watching everything develop. You will go thru so many emotions but really experience something amazing. Of course shower her with attention and perhaps flowers after and make sure she knows you love her even more.

Good luck and please keep us up to date as how things progress!

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:01 am

Wow, thanks for the words of encouragement. It feels like those who commented have been where I am now and are sharing in a generous manner. As I said, Kevin is coming over to lift and Glenda is going to make dinner. I will see what vibe is going on and how much body language I get from them. I know Glenda was asking more questions tonight about if I have seen his cock in the locker room.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:42 am

This could be a life changing opportunity. Your nervousness is perfectly normal.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:22 am

Maybe I am missing something so I will ask. Just how much, outside of the teasing and suggestions, have you two actually discussed this in a non-alcohol induced setting? Have you discussed any boundaries?

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:46 am

Thanks Mastiff. I checked out pics of your pretty wife. I have been with a lot of nationalities, but never a red-head. Very pretty.

Superb101: It was never something I thought had a real possibility of happening as she never expressed interest in anyone before. Over the years I would suggest in in "pillow talk" and it would turn her on more than anything (including Jewelry - lol), but after she would say "it is just a fantasy and nothing she wants".

This morning things changed and BOUNDARIES did come up.

She asked about the hot tub again, and that if it would be alright to "play footsie" with him and flirt in the tub. I asked here what changed from her saying she had no interest in ever flirting with another guy, and she said "he just is nice, cute, funny and I feel safe".

I told her playing footsie under the water would be fine but wink at me when she was going to start doing it so that I knew to look at his expression for a reaction. I also said "if your top comes off in the tub these things happen". She has amazing tits for someone her age and nationality.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:33 am

Want To See It wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:46 am
Thanks Mastiff. I checked out pics of your pretty wife. I have been with a lot of nationalities, but never a red-head. Very pretty.

Superb101: It was never something I thought had a real possibility of happening as she never expressed interest in anyone before. Over the years I would suggest in in "pillow talk" and it would turn her on more than anything (including Jewelry - lol), but after she would say "it is just a fantasy and nothing she wants".

This morning things changed and BOUNDARIES did come up.

She asked about the hot tub again, and that if it would be alright to "play footsie" with him and flirt in the tub. I asked here what changed from her saying she had no interest in ever flirting with another guy, and she said "he just is nice, cute, funny and I feel safe".

I told her playing footsie under the water would be fine but wink at me when she was going to start doing it so that I knew to look at his expression for a reaction. I also said "if your top comes off in the tub these things happen". She has amazing tits for someone her age and nationality.
If your friend is into it, I think you could easily have a hotwife.. she seems to want him. Is it a good idea to F a friend, probably not but you gotta start somewhere.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:36 am

Nice

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:53 am

The thing is he is not a close friend. Just a GYM BUDDY. I do not know much about him, and just see him at the gym. We were not even going to hang out except the gym is closing for a few days and he knew I have pretty much a full gym at home.

I think he is about 30 y/o, which makes him much younger than us (50). He just got a divorce. He is about 1-2 inches taller than I am, is ex-military and now works in an office. He and I usually just lift and talk about how we want to do this girl or that girl walking around. I know he has hooked up with at least one girl there. I also know that from changing in the locker room he is much bigger than I am and must be 9in when hard (guessing).

Other than that, we do not hang out. I have had a couple different gym buddies over the years as people's schedules change.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:46 am

I am going through these exact same feelings as I type this reply to you. I talk about it in the stagvixen section.

My wife and I are 39, been together for 23 years and married for 17 of those years. We are each other's first and only. I've had these fantasies for 20 years.

Suddenly out of nowhere it clicked for her that I would legit be willing to make this a reality. The last few days have been a roller coaster of emotions for us both but especially me.

I feel like my whole chest and stomach are full of butterflies.

What started as me mentioning we should find another guy to help me give her a naked full body massage, to now her:
- having found someone she likes and has chatted with online (51 yearold guy)
- someone who has made her horny enough to take sexy nude photos of herself to send to him (and post online!)
- to her wanting to get fucked by us both at the end of the massage!

So I am experiencing what feels like 20 years of fantasy seem to come to reality all at once even though we haven't done anything yet. I haven't eaten much the past few days. I'm full of butterflies and have practically had a nonstop erection for several days/nights.

Keep posting please because you and I are in the same boat and I wanna know how it goes with you and your wife and that guy!

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:42 am

Pixunine.
Thanks for the support. Was wondering if anyone else was like this, or most wife-sharers just had a different personality.

30% of me is nervous as it seems like this came on fast and out of nowhere. There was no indication and then huge interest.

60% of me is jerking off picturing her cumming the second he slowly slides his cock in her.

10% doesn't wants to back off.

I guess I will know more tonight, but right now I am harder than an advanced calculus class every-time I hear Glenda try not to be obvious, but wanting to bring the subject up. Hard to play nonchalant.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:52 am

Want To See It wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:42 am
Pixunine.
Thanks for the support. Was wondering if anyone else was like this, or most wife-sharers just had a different personality.

30% of me is nervous as it seems like this came on fast and out of nowhere. There was no indication and then huge interest.

60% of me is jerking off picturing her cumming the second he slowly slides his cock in her.

10% doesn't wants to back off.

I guess I will know more tonight, but right now I am harder than an advanced calculus class every-time I hear Glenda try not to be obvious, but wanting to bring the subject up. Hard to play nonchalant.
You need to buy her some hot and sexy workout clothes. A sports bra top that shows off those beautiful tits, and a pair of tight booty shorts. If you really want to push the envelope, when you’re having sex tonight, or Kevin talk tonight, tell her shave/trim her pussy as if she’s getting ready for him. Even tell her you guys were talking in the locker room about what you like in awoken and that he mentioned a shaved Pusey.
In the hot tub, find a reason or two to leave so they are alone. See what develops.
Good luck and have fun!!!!

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:02 am

Hey fellow Chicago guy (Mundyman). She already wears sexy cloths all the time, and is always shaved, though I like the straight hair on Asian pussy too. As far as Kevin Talk tonight, that will be too late. He is coming over to lift and have dinner tonight. We would have to talk before that.

You have to understand that even though she is my wife and we talk openly, her asking if she can play footsie is way bigger of a deal than it would be with girlfriends I have had. When I said "you can even accidentally lose your top) she just smiled. That means she intends to do it if she is in the mood.

That is why things are nervous for me. There is little time to have reality sink in. It went fro 0 to 100 mph in 2-days (after 7-years), and might be even faster than that. Ill know what I am in for in a while when I see her and listen to her "casually" bring the subject up again. I can tell this is all she wants to talk about but doesn't want me to know.

Last night she asked me to lick her pussy and ass back and forth again - very uncharacteristic. I jokingly said, "I bet this feels like two guys licking you at the same time" and she came right THEN.

I don't even know what her thoughts are. Is she picturing a 3-sum, or just a hall pass to be alone with him. I guess I have to find out fast.

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:56 pm

You asked: “Will you get to do them also, after? Is that important?”

HONESTLY...
I have no idea. She gets home from work in 30-60 minutes. Then about an hour later Kevin comes over to lift.

I still have not even had a chance to ask if she is envisioning being with him alone or with me too. I can only guess it is the later by how she came when I asked about “feeling like you are being licked by two guys?”.

She did call about an hour ago to see if we still had plans to lift and have dinner, and possibly hot tub after.

I so BUSTED her on this call.

When she called to ask about this I immediately asked “is there are reason you want Kevin so bad?' I tried to be playful sounding, not accusatory.

Since she never admitted she wanted him, I assumed this was an easier way of getting to the answer than asking “Do you want him?” Just make the assumption and see the reaction.

Glenda shocked me by saying, “while you two were taking turns bench pressing, I was sitting in front of the bench. When Kevin took his turn I could see part of his cock through the opening of his shorts, and it sent shock waves through me”.

SO....
I guess I got my answer to whether or not she wants him. I am sure he wants her as he asked if Glenda was going to lift with us. What guy is going to ask that knowing she doesn't weight lift, just treadmills?

NOW
The questions that I have to figure out are:

1 – does she want him alone, or a threesome.

2 – do we just use this night as a test with flirting, or is she expecting more?

3 - do I know if I have limits. I do want to tell her that if I say something about some topic, it means I am not comfortable with this and to back off.

4 – Too many thoughts running through my head to even know what else. I know I am excited as I have beat off about 4 times today. I have been in a lot of threesomes in my life with others, but never my wife – let alone possibly not even being there.
Last edited by Want To See It on Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:19 pm

You two need to have a direct one on one conversation about where each of you think this is going and what you are comfortable with happening. It's kind of late for that today, so I hope things work out well for everyone, but you still need to have THE talk.

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:51 pm

Silver Stag, you are right. We need to talk. Things went way too fast for a discussion. One day I am convinced she is not interested, and then the next she sees his cock through his shorts and is hornier than a guy on prom night and he is coming over.

We had a talk for 10-20 mins before the door bell rang, and gave each other code words. If I brought up my parents it meant I was uncomfortable and to stop. If she brought up college it meant she wanted both of us. If she brought up high school it meant she wanted him.

That is all the time we had for planning, which was inadequate, but gave me comfort that I had control of the breaks if needed. I agreed they could play kissy-face and touch, but nothing more without a code word.

Kevin left an hour ago. Glenda and I had sex and talked for the hour. I would love to come back and tell everyone that we fucked like rabbits for a solid hour, but we both came so fast talking about what happened. She immediately fell asleep and I can't. I have to tell someone as I can not bring this up with friends.

DOORBELL

Kevin showed up and everything seemed legit with no ulterior motives on his mind other than he was giving Glenda a lot more attention than me.

We immediately went to the basement to where my gym is (leg sleds, squat racks, universal machine, lat pull down, incline/decline and a flat bench, etc.

Though it was suppose to be arm and shoulder day, Glenda she enjoyed watching us bench press, and asked if we could hit our chest again. While coming back from getting water bottles while Kevin was just doing a very light warm up set (spotter not needed), I realized what Glenda was talking about.

I had never noticed this ever, but when Kevin was laying on the bench with his legs spread and you could see much of his cock. Who lifts in shorts with no underwear?

Once again, as he and I took turns flipping plates and lifting Glenda sat in front facing us, and her eyes were fixated on his crotch. We all were hungry so the work out was quick – maybe 40 mins.

Instead of making dinner Glenda had pizzas delivered. I guess she didn't want to be in the kitchen missing the show.

During dinner Glenda said “You two should hop in the hot tub for recovery as it is nice at 55*, while she cleans up and will bring us wine in a minute”.

Not having a suit with him, and not wanting to get his shorts wet, Kevin said “is it okay to borrow a pair of shorts or just go in naked since Glenda was in the kitchen and could not see?”

I said, “Just take the shorts off. With the blowers going you can not see anything. But if more comfortable I will get shorts”. He looked towards the kitchen and just dropped his shorts, and climbed in.

About 5 minutes later Glenda came out with two bottles of wine and glasses. I can tell he just brushed her teeth (lol) as she always misses some toothpaste on her lip.

Right then I knew she was still interested even though there were no other clues. She never brushes her teeth except when she wakes or is going to bed.

(God, I am hard typing about this).

It is a slightly cool night and cloudy, so it is very dark other than the warm glow from the tub bubbling, and Glenda hands Kevin a glass and a bottle and me two glasses and a bottle while saying “she is going to join us”.

She is wearing her yellow bikini that she never wears because her tits always pop out, and she almost threw away for that reason. SLUT! LOL

She positions herself between us and pours us each a glass and herself one full one. This is out of character as she has no tolerance and gets stupid after half a glass.

Small talk starts about lifting, and Glenda says “I had no idea how much fun it is to watch guys lift. Normally I just go to the treadmill and read or watch TV”. After that she is drinking and silent most of the night while Kevin and I talk about things and get to know more about each other's lives outside of the gym.

With the zero buoyancy and bubbles of the tub going, people tend to shift around – almost bouncing or bobbing. I notice that Glenda has bounced a little closer to Kevin. All I can see is his shoulder and her shoulder, but it looks like from the angle her shoulder is at, she is either bracing to stop floating around or she is reaching towards him.

Kevin then says he has to use the bathroom and asks Glenda to face the other way until he grabs a towel. He gets out and heads towards the bathroom. Glenda seems a little tipsy now and tells me “My hand is on his thigh and his hand is on my thigh”, and then gives a devilish grin.

I ask, “just thighs?”, and Glenda nodded yes.

Kevin comes back and slithers into the tub again as Glenda watches. He is facing away so she can not see his cock, but only ass. She said “I had no idea you were naked”, which is a lie since her hand was on his thigh.

We talk for another 5-10 minutes until I notice I am the only one talking. Both Glenda and Kevin are seemingly just sitting there with their eyes closed, almost asleep. I look carefully and I see Glenda's shoulder moving slowly, and almost biting her lower lip.

The waves and bubbles have now taken Glenda's top to the side, showing her huge D-cups, and she is pretending she doesn't notice as they bounce around half out of water.

I had no idea what was happening but I was getting worked up in anticipation of what could happen in the next 10-minutes – yet nervous. Regardless, I was hard.

After about 30 minutes of no one talking Kevin says, “Well, it is getting late, I should get going. The gym is closed for another 4 days, can I come lift here again tomorrow?”

As he gets ready to get out of the tub and grab a towel, Glenda gives a poor effort at turning her head not to look as she kneels up a little, letting her tits show. Like a bad actress she looks down and says “woops”, and pretends to be surprised while putting them back in their top.

I notice that Kevin is not hard, and wonder how the hell that could be. I was hard as hell and I have seen her tits a million times, and she wasn't touching me. Was he not interested? How could a guy much younger than me not be hard with tits hanging out and a girl's hand on his thigh?

As Kevin was leaving he thanked us both and said he had a great time. He then gave Glenda a quick and non-threatening kiss on the lips before walking to his car saying “see you both tomorrow!”

The door was barely closed as I was starting to ask Glenda “What happened”, but at the same time she said “I gave him a hand job while he played with my pussy, and he is HUGE”.

I immediately was hard again. I am not use to immediate salutes, rather a gradual rise. I am not 18 anymore. We both ran upstairs as I demanding, “tell me everything”.

STORY
After coming back from the bathroom Kevin reached under and grabbed her hand, putting it back on his thigh, and then he rested his hand on mid-thigh of her.

Every time a bounce in the waves came his hand slid up higher, so she did the same. Apparently both wanted it to test the limits and have the water to blame if one pulled back in anger.

Glenda said that when her hand was at the top of his thigh she could feel his cock bouncing on the top of her hand, and almost came from that. She was aching bad, so she slide her body over a little to guide his hand on her pussy that needed touching.

Once he rested his hand over her pussy she realized she would not be rejected and just had to feel how big he was, so she grabbed his cock and squeezed as it grew. In slow circular motions that mimicked the water he rubbed her pussy as she started to stroke his cock.

She said they played with each other pretending to be doing nothing as she got closer to cumming. Then she could feel him tighten up and and his cock spasm, so she knew he was cumming, which made her cum.

Usually being somewhat loud and heavy breathing, I have no idea how she was so quiet and I didn't notice, but she must have said 10 times, “he is so big”.

As she was telling me the story while jerking my cock in the bedroom, I came too. She then said “Kevin is coming back tomorrow”, to which I replied, “The hot tub might be closed for cleaning” and laughed.

She asked if I was bothered by it and I said no, and glad things went slow. She asked me “would it be bad if I wanted to feel what a huge cock feels like inside, even for just a couple of seconds. I have seen them in movies, but can't understand how they fit, and I am curious”.

Guys, we know that is bullshit. She wants to fuck for more than a few curious seconds. This is plea bargaining.

Maybe it was because I was still excited and he has not been inside her yet that has me without a problem with this, but I had to ask her again, “you want to just feel it for a few seconds out of curiosity? Do you want me there or out of the room?”

She said she was not certain, but thinks she wants me there to put her at ease, make her feel safe, and see the look on my face when another guy is in her”, but then will just go by how the situation calls, if I am fine with it. She also stated she was nervous and wants me there in case she chickens out when he is worked up, and doesn't want to be helpless if he wont take NO for an answer.

NOW
It is time to use this to my advantage. I have my wife asking for permission to cheat. I can't sleep, and had to tell someone about it. I am going to leverage this to the max before giving my decision.

I am going back upstairs now, and waking her for clarification on what she wants to do. I am going to have her act out what she wants to do to him, so that I can make an "informed decision". I will tell her to make it good and inclusive as she is limited to what she is promising.

Experienced people: Am I handling it right? I don't want anything to change between us or feelings to develop between them, but I am worked up. The though of seeing her expression when a huge and strange cock enters her is all I can think about, but I am also worried since women get emotionally attached more than men. Back off or continue?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:17 am

Want To See It wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:51 pm
Back off or continue?
You could set up a poll if you want. Although my prediction would be: Back off=0%, Continue=100%.

Looking forward to hearing more. I think you are going to have to roll with it now. Just be there, make her feel safe, and let her experience a big cock. You are going to love it, almost as much as your wife. Maybe more.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:50 am

Want To See It wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:05 pm
from fantasy to reality is huge. For us it took my wife quite a while to get there, but once there I knew I could not let her down especially the first time. Then it happen I stood there and watch this guy with a much larger cock pounding my wife into multiple orgasms. I watched her filled with a huge amount of jealousy and erotic excitement. The different waves of emotions ripped through me like a roller coaster ride. But I kept saying to myself this was your idea and what you wanted.

The next day I beat my cock silly cumming several times thinking about everything that happened the night before and I wanted to see it happen again. It's now been over 20 years of watching my wife with other men and I have never been happier. Push through your jealousy and insecurities. If you have a strong relationship this could make it much stronger. Set some boundaries and try to stay in them. Talk through it with her before and afterwards. Reaffirm your love for each other every day and have an awesome time.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:00 am

This is an incredibly exciting time. Try to understand that being supportive and trying to enjoy this yourself will be the best for your wife. If you make her more anxious, you may regret a wonderful missed opportunity. Remember, this is just sex and you and she can always choose to continue this path or not after she's tried it. You'll still be just as married and just as close -- maybe even closer. But if you let angst stop it, you both may never know what pleasures your'e foregoing.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Pixunine
Trainable

Unread post by Pixunine » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:29 am

Want To See It wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:51 pm
Silver Stag, you are right. We need to talk. Things went way too fast for a discussion. One day I am convinced she is not interested, and then the next she sees his cock through his shorts and is hornier than a guy on prom night and he is coming over.

We had a talk for 10-20 mins before the door bell rang, and gave each other code words. If I brought up my parents it meant I was uncomfortable and to stop. If she brought up college it meant she wanted both of us. If she brought up high school it meant she wanted him.

That is all the time we had for planning, which was inadequate, but gave me comfort that I had control of the breaks if needed. I agreed they could play kissy-face and touch, but nothing more without a code word.

Kevin left an hour ago. Glenda and I had sex and talked for the hour. I would love to come back and tell everyone that we fucked like rabbits for a solid hour, but we both came so fast talking about what happened. She immediately fell asleep and I can't. I have to tell someone as I can not bring this up with friends.

DOORBELL

Kevin showed up and everything seemed legit with no ulterior motives on his mind other than he was giving Glenda a lot more attention than me.

We immediately went to the basement to where my gym is (leg sleds, squat racks, universal machine, lat pull down, incline/decline and a flat bench, etc.

Though it was suppose to be arm and shoulder day, Glenda she enjoyed watching us bench press, and asked if we could hit our chest again. While coming back from getting water bottles while Kevin was just doing a very light warm up set (spotter not needed), I realized what Glenda was talking about.

I had never noticed this ever, but when Kevin was laying on the bench with his legs spread and you could see much of his cock. Who lifts in shorts with no underwear?

Once again, as he and I took turns flipping plates and lifting Glenda sat in front facing us, and her eyes were fixated on his crotch. We all were hungry so the work out was quick – maybe 40 mins.

Instead of making dinner Glenda had pizzas delivered. I guess she didn't want to be in the kitchen missing the show.

During dinner Glenda said “You two should hop in the hot tub for recovery as it is nice at 55*, while she cleans up and will bring us wine in a minute”.

Not having a suit with him, and not wanting to get his shorts wet, Kevin said “is it okay to borrow a pair of shorts or just go in naked since Glenda was in the kitchen and could not see?”

I said, “Just take the shorts off. With the blowers going you can not see anything. But if more comfortable I will get shorts”. He looked towards the kitchen and just dropped his shorts, and climbed in.

About 5 minutes later Glenda came out with two bottles of wine and glasses. I can tell he just brushed her teeth (lol) as she always misses some toothpaste on her lip.

Right then I knew she was still interested even though there were no other clues. She never brushes her teeth except when she wakes or is going to bed.

(God, I am hard typing about this).

It is a slightly cool night and cloudy, so it is very dark other than the warm glow from the tub bubbling, and Glenda hands Kevin a glass and a bottle and me two glasses and a bottle while saying “she is going to join us”.

She is wearing her yellow bikini that she never wears because her tits always pop out, and she almost threw away for that reason. SLUT! LOL

She positions herself between us and pours us each a glass and herself one full one. This is out of character as she has no tolerance and gets stupid after half a glass.

Small talk starts about lifting, and Glenda says “I had no idea how much fun it is to watch guys lift. Normally I just go to the treadmill and read or watch TV”. After that she is drinking and silent most of the night while Kevin and I talk about things and get to know more about each other's lives outside of the gym.

With the zero buoyancy and bubbles of the tub going, people tend to shift around – almost bouncing or bobbing. I notice that Glenda has bounced a little closer to Kevin. All I can see is his shoulder and her shoulder, but it looks like from the angle her shoulder is at, she is either bracing to stop floating around or she is reaching towards him.

Kevin then says he has to use the bathroom and asks Glenda to face the other way until he grabs a towel. He gets out and heads towards the bathroom. Glenda seems a little tipsy now and tells me “My hand is on his thigh and his hand is on my thigh”, and then gives a devilish grin.

I ask, “just thighs?”, and Glenda nodded yes.

Kevin comes back and slithers into the tub again as Glenda watches. He is facing away so she can not see his cock, but only ass. She said “I had no idea you were naked”, which is a lie since her hand was on his thigh.

We talk for another 5-10 minutes until I notice I am the only one talking. Both Glenda and Kevin are seemingly just sitting there with their eyes closed, almost asleep. I look carefully and I see Glenda's shoulder moving slowly, and almost biting her lower lip.

The waves and bubbles have now taken Glenda's top to the side, showing her huge D-cups, and she is pretending she doesn't notice as they bounce around half out of water.

I had no idea what was happening but I was getting worked up in anticipation of what could happen in the next 10-minutes – yet nervous. Regardless, I was hard.

After about 30 minutes of no one talking Kevin says, “Well, it is getting late, I should get going. The gym is closed for another 4 days, can I come lift here again tomorrow?”

As he gets ready to get out of the tub and grab a towel, Glenda gives a poor effort at turning her head not to look as she kneels up a little, letting her tits show. Like a bad actress she looks down and says “woops”, and pretends to be surprised while putting them back in their top.

I notice that Kevin is not hard, and wonder how the hell that could be. I was hard as hell and I have seen her tits a million times, and she wasn't touching me. Was he not interested? How could a guy much younger than me not be hard with tits hanging out and a girl's hand on his thigh?

As Kevin was leaving he thanked us both and said he had a great time. He then gave Glenda a quick and non-threatening kiss on the lips before walking to his car saying “see you both tomorrow!”

The door was barely closed as I was starting to ask Glenda “What happened”, but at the same time she said “I gave him a hand job while he played with my pussy, and he is HUGE”.

I immediately was hard again. I am not use to immediate salutes, rather a gradual rise. I am not 18 anymore. We both ran upstairs as I demanding, “tell me everything”.

STORY
After coming back from the bathroom Kevin reached under and grabbed her hand, putting it back on his thigh, and then he rested his hand on mid-thigh of her.

Every time a bounce in the waves came his hand slid up higher, so she did the same. Apparently both wanted it to test the limits and have the water to blame if one pulled back in anger.

Glenda said that when her hand was at the top of his thigh she could feel his cock bouncing on the top of her hand, and almost came from that. She was aching bad, so she slide her body over a little to guide his hand on her pussy that needed touching.

Once he rested his hand over her pussy she realized she would not be rejected and just had to feel how big he was, so she grabbed his cock and squeezed as it grew. In slow circular motions that mimicked the water he rubbed her pussy as she started to stroke his cock.

She said they played with each other pretending to be doing nothing as she got closer to cumming. Then she could feel him tighten up and and his cock spasm, so she knew he was cumming, which made her cum.

Usually being somewhat loud and heavy breathing, I have no idea how she was so quiet and I didn't notice, but she must have said 10 times, “he is so big”.

As she was telling me the story while jerking my cock in the bedroom, I came too. She then said “Kevin is coming back tomorrow”, to which I replied, “The hot tub might be closed for cleaning” and laughed.

She asked if I was bothered by it and I said no, and glad things went slow. She asked me “would it be bad if I wanted to feel what a huge cock feels like inside, even for just a couple of seconds. I have seen them in movies, but can't understand how they fit, and I am curious”.

Guys, we know that is bullshit. She wants to fuck for more than a few curious seconds. This is plea bargaining.

Maybe it was because I was still excited and he has not been inside her yet that has me without a problem with this, but I had to ask her again, “you want to just feel it for a few seconds out of curiosity? Do you want me there or out of the room?”

She said she was not certain, but thinks she wants me there to put her at ease, make her feel safe, and see the look on my face when another guy is in her”, but then will just go by how the situation calls, if I am fine with it. She also stated she was nervous and wants me there in case she chickens out when he is worked up, and doesn't want to be helpless if he wont take NO for an answer.

NOW
It is time to use this to my advantage. I have my wife asking for permission to cheat. I can't sleep, and had to tell someone about it. I am going to leverage this to the max before giving my decision.

I am going back upstairs now, and waking her for clarification on what she wants to do. I am going to have her act out what she wants to do to him, so that I can make an "informed decision". I will tell her to make it good and inclusive as she is limited to what she is promising.

Experienced people: Am I handling it right? I don't want anything to change between us or feelings to develop between them, but I am worked up. The though of seeing her expression when a huge and strange cock enters her is all I can think about, but I am also worried since women get emotionally attached more than men. Back off or continue?

This is amazing. Since you both seem really open to communication, make sure you tell her all the thoughts you are having and encourage her to do exactly the same no reservations. Tell her you don't see it as cheating because you are both doing this together. Tell her you are both consciously doing something to enhance your marriage which is sharing the excitement and experience of her getting lots of pleasure. And tell her by you and her talking about everything means you're on the same page. Y'all can agree if it enhances your marriage together then do it but if it may hinder it (them going on a date alone) then definitely discuss it and agree as a couple to not do it.

Want To See It
Virgin

Unread post by Want To See It » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:08 am

This is happening so fast. As much as I use to jerk off thinking about it over the years, it is different when it is hours away.

She went from saying she had no interests in 3-somes, with the exception of MAYBE with a very pretty girl, to this in what seems like overnight. And for some F-ing reason, no girl was pretty enough for that to happen – lol.

I just wish the lead-up would have been over say 3 months, not 3-days. I have not had time to digest much.

Having her in the tub and seeing her laying there letting her tits hang out “accidentally” is one thing. She and I both love her tits, especially for her age. While they were playing under the surface I was fine, even though I didn't know. Had she just turned around and climbed on is lap, I might have gone into panic mode. I am not sure if I would be turned on or scared.

I really think it comes down to how I am perceived by her. If she is making it look like this is something we are experiencing together, it is one thing. If it is coming across as to me like she is “trading up” and I get “left overs”, then my ego can't take it.

I am going to see what she says HONESTLY, and not the 'curiosity just wants me to feel it for a few seconds” line. Maybe if I had been in his situation at some point and shared another man's wife, I would have more information. I just have to ask her. Thanks for the honesty @trecital. I looked at your profile and you are into some hot stuff.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:54 am

Just seeing your avatar picture, I love your wife's tits too. Nice and big with nice nipples. I would love to see some more pictures of her! I think its normal to be nervous. That's what makes it exciting for the husband. It's a mixture of nervousness, angst, jealousy, erotic excitement, taboo.