How did things change after the first time?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mychubbyhotwife
Virgin

Re: How did things change after the first time?

Unread post by mychubbyhotwife » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:15 am

My shy wife after a long time trying to talk her into trying it finally agreed. She wanted to make me happy.

Watching her first time was like watching a virgin. She was so nervous. It was awesome to see her relax and enjoy it. After that first time it was no problem talking her into doing it again. She loved it!

She became more confident with herself. I noticed her looking at other men when we would go out for lunch/dinner or to a festival or park. I was thinking she was thinking about what it would be like to have sex with him. I encouraged her to flirt with other men. She was loving her new found freedom. Knowing she could have sex with other men and it would be OK with me. It didn't take long before she was inviting men on her own to our bedroom. I didn't have look for one or pick one for her.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:03 am

mychubbyhotwife wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:15 am
My shy wife after a long time trying to talk her into trying it finally agreed. She wanted to make me happy.

Watching her first time was like watching a virgin. She was so nervous. It was awesome to see her relax and enjoy it. After that first time it was no problem talking her into doing it again. She loved it!

She became more confident with herself. I noticed her looking at other men when we would go out for lunch/dinner or to a festival or park. I was thinking she was thinking about what it would be like to have sex with him. I encouraged her to flirt with other men. She was loving her new found freedom. Knowing she could have sex with other men and it would be OK with me. It didn't take long before she was inviting men on her own to our bedroom. I didn't have look for one or pick one for her.
That all sounds like a perfect endpoint to me. That's exactly what I wish for my wife. She is very beautiful and could have any man she wanted, so I wish she would do that. I love it when she tells me a guy is attractive. She doesn't do it so often though. I wish she would flirt in front of me too, but she doesn't. I told her I would be happy to help her find suitable men. If she got them on her own, even better.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:33 pm

She became more mysterious to me. The mystery of the space her other experiences put between myself and her. I've discovered the sense of mystery which envelops her attracts me to her.

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:41 pm

Our experience with regard to changes is probably similar to Leggysman, with the exception of the NRE he describes since our adventures began as threesomes with different guys and were spaced apart by months.

Overall, our experience was great. Neither of us had any issues regarding regret or jealousy and there was a sense of greater closeness due to our shared secret (partners in crime).

What I recall most clearly was how damn horny I was all the time after our first encounter. It was one thing to fantasize about Shelley having sex with others, but the genuine memory of seeing her shedding her shy persona and completely immersed in ecstasy with another guy was a persistent and powerful aphrodisiac. After the first few adventures, I purchased a video camera so I could fully relive those nights during periods between our play dates.

I also recall having a very powerful sense of appreciation for her. Years later, the intensity of the erotic thrill waned and instead an indescribable sense of beauty in her pleasure became the overriding emotion for me. Those two feelings (appreciation and beauty in her pleasure) have matured over years and persist to this day.

As others have written, once you start down this road by stepping from fantasy into action, it’s unlikely you can turn back. This kink becomes an inseparable part of your mental DNA.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Greg_N_Shelley
$2 Ho

Unread post by Greg_N_Shelley » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:01 am

Parsifal wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:33 pm
She became more mysterious to me. The mystery of the space her other experiences put between myself and her. I've discovered the sense of mystery which envelops her attracts me to her.
I strongly relate with this. And I believe a big part of the mystery for me came from witnessing Shelley naturally abandon her shy, reserved persona and enter a trace-like state of pure Eros. So beautiful. So magnificent. And also so mysterious.
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2022): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66330
The Sexy Adventures of Shelley (2023): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=70540

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:57 pm

Brax1 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:27 pm
Guys, how did the dynamic change after your partner first took the leap and slept with someone else?

Did you look at her in a different way? Did she become more confident? Did she feel empowered? Did you feel in awe of here? Were you proud that she actually took that step? Etc

I think we are getting closer and I'm just curious. I think when it happens I will love looking at her and knowing that we have crossed that line, both physically and mentally. I think she will be feeling very powerful which will be a fun dynamic!

Curious to hear your experiences.
YES to all the above. At the outset, she was 28, now 36. We have no children. She has men at our home at times, stays at their places at other times, has had sex when out of town for business reasons, and dates for a few hours on weeknights, often overnight at others' homes on weekends. Your conclusions are those we have experienced through 8 years of experience. I like it and am perpetually excited each time another man she likes is fucking her. We have what I think most would consider to be a solid marriage. More recently, she has been unusually active, so she and I are having sex only about once a month. When her schedule is lighter than it happens to be at this time, we have sex almost every time she returns from a date. (Reason is that she can only take so much sex a week, and her other guys are currently taking up a lot of her free time.)

But we have also learned through others during that time that this way of life is not for everyone. Problem areas include a husband's excessive jealousy, insecurity, possessiveness - and unrelated marital problems haven't turned out well for at least some whose wives are having sex with other men.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:17 pm

After the first time, first guy, there really wasn’t much change since he was an ex boyfriend. She did start wearing much more revealing tops though when going to karaoke. When she went to hotel with a guy from karaoke one Friday night, that was when the change occurred.

She was much more flirty around others and tops became even more revealing. Over the next 12 weeks she had sex with 9 different guys from the karaoke crowd and a couple she had mid week meetings with. She said she felt so desirable and sexy and really understanding that I was not jealous.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:36 pm

It was very surprising to me she went all the way and did it. So, that side of her did show itself whereas it really had not before. For her it was a much slower change, even a back and forth, stop and start, especially with kids coming during those times. In a way it's still that way. There's wife and mom days, and days where she wants to feel like a slut.

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:45 pm

My wife became a fuckmonster. She was doing both of us (my buddy), but I didn't know she was hooking up with him behind my back. That went on for 4 years.

Don't get me wrong, it was a LOT of fun with her as she finally revealed a desire for sex that I'd never seen. She confessed that she was just really turned on. But, hers wasn't the only cheating going on at the time. I had my dalliance's, too, but without any fucking. Mine were mostly backrubs and companionship.

Her confession came real close to sinking our marriage.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:39 pm

jrobb wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:45 pm
My wife became a fuckmonster. She was doing both of us (my buddy), but I didn't know she was hooking up with him behind my back. That went on for 4 years.

Don't get me wrong, it was a LOT of fun with her as she finally revealed a desire for sex that I'd never seen. She confessed that she was just really turned on. But, hers wasn't the only cheating going on at the time. I had my dalliance's, too, but without any fucking. Mine were mostly backrubs and companionship.

Did she convert to being your hotwife?

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:38 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:39 pm
jrobb wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:45 pm

Did she convert to being your hotwife?
She was a cheating hotwife starting the day after she was first shared.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:32 pm

My wife was very promiscuous before we married and I was aware of this since she did not hide it neither did she brag about it, but in her line of work it was pretty well know. She did modeling locally for women's clothing stores, local department stores and beauty salons. She also worked in nightclubs as a cocktail waitress and eventually became the head waitress and scheduler for a small chain of clubs owned by the man she worked for a number of years. I am a professional artist and some commercial work for quite a few businesses in our area and back then had a studio in my home.

I thought marriage would change her ways of playing with different men much of her spare time. I eventually suspected then found out that was not the case. Anyway when it came out, instead of feeling guilty she seemed relived that she didn't have to be so careful where she was seen or with who she was with. My former wife was what you could call a rather alpha woman. :-D. As for me I was a little surprised but not all that much since I had been having suspicions when she wouldn't come home until several hours after closing up the club for the night and some time arriving home at dawn with the sun already barely up.

We had some long and serious talks away from the bedroom and came to an agreement that worked for quite a few years for both of us. Mainly being honest and communicating and sometimes involving me when she would bring a part time lover home for the night instead of going to his place or a motel/hotel. Often these were co workers, the clubs band members, most of which I knew and friendly with as many are with their wives coworkers.

I should be honest in this so I admit my wife knew about my sexual desires and sometimes adventures being bi sexual. So having me involved at time was with the lover du jour agreeing to my joining in as "clean up man" so to speak and sometimes "fluffer" and sometimes active with both her and lover. I also mentioned her as my former wife. We divorced after a lot of years of this activity, and the split-up had nothing to do with it. She got into drugs and serious alcohol drinking. These were definitely not okay with me legally or the strong dangerous situations and argument with her about the use of drugs, alcohol and all that comes to some very bad things at some point She was in her later 40's when we divorced, no children, thankfully. She continued her ways remarried another addict and passed away from several lifestyle induced medial problems one of which was cancer oof the throat and esophagus at 64 Her husband followed her about a year from an overdose of something I heard. Not a happy ending. As for me, I eventually became a cocksucker for my own sex satisfaction and I do very much enjoy it if for nothing else but games people in relationship seem to play and no more drama in my life.

NWCouple1963
Virgin

Unread post by NWCouple1963 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:09 pm

My ex wife’s first time filled me with a huge range of emotions from jealousy to absolute lust. We fucked twice a day while she was seeing him - partly to reclaim her and partly because I wanted this super horny woman all the time.

I remember once, her female friend came round to see her who knew what she was up to and she calmly told both of us that he had had her on the stairs that afternoon while I was at work!! I couldnt believe she was telling us both and her friend asked for the details in front of me which she told, loving my reaction and seeing the effect on my cock!!

I wanted her there and then but I had to wait until her friend left to reclaim her.

My new wife is edging closer I think and has now started pointing out men she likes so the old feelings of jealous and lust are starting again - happy days!!

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:26 am

Our first time was with my best friend. It was a fun evening and we both fucked her twice. The sex was “nice” and it did not impact her at all.
However, the next time was with a very hung guy who drove her out of her mind.

She was not particularly attractive to him so she was floored that she could enjoy sex with someone she did not think was good-looking.

She told me that after that she was looking at all kinds of guys thinking what it was like to have sex with them. But she was never one to flirt at all.

However, the biggest change was that she realized how good big cocks can be and so we started to use cucumbers frequently during sex to get her off ! We used it for our salads after (just kiddin’ :-)

Other than that I noted no other changes at all.