A Night of Adventure and Trust

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Re: A Night of Adventure and Trust

Post by EliMySexyWife » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:44 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:04 am
- Perhaps they could line up a NYE celebration to attend and um, um 'ring some bells' to start 2024 off right. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Apparently he is getting the consultation from you! He invited her for a 2-person Christmas's party at his home from 5 to 10 the coming Thursday. She got excited about the invitation and likes to go however she sent him a message and mentioned she likes to keep the "extreme intimacy" for later in a 2 nights date in a lovely hotel and does not like to do it now! She asked him if he could continue to be a gentlemen and took care of her even if she goes wild?!
She is ready for many things but not intercourse.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Post by BallSpanking » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:56 am

I think the proper stimulating circumstance might sway her disposition ... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

skoot1958
Player

Post by skoot1958 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:04 pm

So where did a 2 day trip to a nice hotel to commit there relationship come from, was this your wife’s idea, sounds hot and fun, is there a plan date for this trip

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Post by EliMySexyWife » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:14 pm

skoot1958 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:04 pm
So where did a 2 day trip to a nice hotel to commit there relationship come from, was this your wife’s idea, sounds hot and fun, is there a plan date for this trip
It was kind of by him but I did expand it. The reason are:

1) I like the first experience for my be the most remarkable in a luxury hotel. It is a like hotwiving honeymoon.
2) 1 night is not good. I like it to be 2 nights to enjoy the area and have better intimate time so that if the first night didn't go deep, the 2nd night will hopefully make it.
3) It would be in another town 2 hours from here. Less chance of bumping into friends/relatives.
4) We can make a better story for the family. She has a company meeting and staying 1 more night to enjoy the area.

skoot1958
Player

Post by skoot1958 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:43 pm

I think these are all good plans, has she bought in to the plan, do you have a timeline

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Post by EliMySexyWife » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:23 pm

skoot1958 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:43 pm
I think these are all good plans, has she bought in to the plan, do you have a timeline
Yes, everything is going excellent so far and the pace/speed does not really matter. As a matter of fact, if I know the slow speed would not ruin it, I prefer this takes 10 more times!

She likes the hotel plan however she thinks one night would be enough.

skoot1958
Player

Post by skoot1958 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:41 am

I think I would agree 1 night for first time, then she can come back to you to be reclaimed, maybe book for 2 days and you can use the same room bed for your reclaim, you have to remember he may not be a very good lover

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:17 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:44 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:04 am
- Perhaps they could line up a NYE celebration to attend and um, um 'ring some bells' to start 2024 off right. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Apparently he is getting the consultation from you! He invited her for a 2-person Christmas's party at his home from 5 to 10 the coming Thursday. She got excited about the invitation and likes to go however she sent him a message and mentioned she likes to keep the "extreme intimacy" for later in a 2 nights date in a lovely hotel and does not like to do it now! She asked him if he could continue to be a gentlemen and took care of her even if she goes wild?!
She is ready for many things but not intercourse.
EMSW - Seems like a swing and a miss thou. :cry:

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Post by EliMySexyWife » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:08 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:17 am
Not sure I am following you

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:53 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:08 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:17 am
Not sure I am following you
EMSW - Clearly he was hoping by holding a Christmas party for two at his home, for an extra special present, whereas your wife appears to want, when it does happen, for it to be over two nights at a swank hotel.
- So a swing and a miss by him.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Post by EliMySexyWife » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:53 pm

skoot1958 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:41 am
I think I would agree 1 night for first time, then she can come back to you to be reclaimed, maybe book for 2 days and you can use the same room bed for your reclaim, you have to remember he may not be a very good lover
Let me know why you think 1 night is better than 2 nights.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:35 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:53 pm
skoot1958 wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:41 am
Gosh...what does that make my sweetie by sleeping over at his place for 3 nights...every weekend!?

leggysman
Pervert

Post by leggysman » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:56 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:35 am
Gosh...what does that make my sweetie by sleeping over at his place for 3 nights...every weekend!?
I think I'd be worried that that suggests she is ... his sweetie :???:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:08 am

leggysman wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:56 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:35 am
I think I'd be worried that that suggests she is ... his sweetie :???:
makes me wonder sometimes, too! lol

leggysman
Pervert

Post by leggysman » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:31 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:53 pm
If I may (and without re-reading the entire thread to check my facts):

If she hasn't "taken the plunge" yet (right?) don't underestimate what your emotional reaction might be to her having a full sexual experience - for the first time, and without you present.

In my case, even though I'd experienced some of this with previous partners, the combination of my wife (mother of my children, etc) whom I'd wanted to try this for so long, having full-on sex without me present was ... for me it was unexpectedly nerve-wracking and emotional, even though at the same time I was elated about it.

In general it's probably better to take a smaller step to begin with, so you can both process it and reconnect.

Her not coming home after the first night might be kind of difficult for one or both of you.

If she continues as a solo-dating hotwife, at some point you will probably feel "left out of the fun". Getting her back at the end of the night sure helps to alleviate that feeling, for me!
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

skoot1958
Player

Post by skoot1958 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:13 am

Small steps, after the first time being with you maybe what she needs, 2 night for first time could be emotional to much for her and your never get a second round

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Post by EliMySexyWife » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:26 am

She is going to be at his place for 4 hours tomorrow. She has a lot of anxiety because previous dates were in outdoor/indoor public places + some backseat naughtiness in her own car which she cannot deny that she enjoyed a lot. She has been to her place previous time but it was mostly helping with his moving and boxing.
This time she is there for some 'intimate' (according to him) 2 person time and she is not sure what will happen however she says sex (intercourse) would definitely not be an option!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:30 am

Your lovely wife is too uptight about meeting a potential lover. That will make it difficult for her to relax and enjoy herself. If she already agreed to the meet, an attitude adjustment would be of great help, if she can approach the date lightheartedly, and enjoy the butterflies in her stomach ... meaning there is a mystery she will soon discover.
She doesn't do herself a favor by ruling out an outcome in advance, it will simply keep her from enjoying the moment, worrying about what comes next.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Post by EliMySexyWife » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:04 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:30 am
Your lovely wife is too uptight about meeting a potential lover. That will make it difficult for her to relax and enjoy herself. If she already agreed to the meet, an attitude adjustment would be of great help, if she can approach the date lightheartedly, and enjoy the butterflies in her stomach ... meaning there is a mystery she will soon discover.
She doesn't do herself a favor by ruling out an outcome in advance, it will simply keep her from enjoying the moment, worrying about what comes next.
That's true but if she does something that she is not ready for, she will regret it and feel dirty, etc.

That's the last thing I want from this lifestyle. It is important for me that she follows her own pace, I don't try to push or pull.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:11 pm

She is at his now and going to stay for 4 hours for a one on one xmas party. She called me and said she has a lot of anxiety. Before going there, she asked me to help her shave her privates but she said she is not going to do anything like that!

skoot1958
Player

Post by skoot1958 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:55 pm

She is getting g closer, looking forward to the update

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:02 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:11 pm
She is at his now and going to stay for 4 hours for a one on one xmas party. She called me and said she has a lot of anxiety. Before going there, she asked me to help her shave her privates but she said she is not going to do anything like that!
EMSW - I think you call that 'conflicted.' :???: :???:

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:06 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:02 am
EliMySexyWife wrote:
Before going there, she asked me to help her shave her privates but she said she is not going to do anything like that!
Yes, she definitely is conflicted and it is totally natural and takes time. Think about the case that for yours your learnt 2+2=5 and then suddenly it is revealing for you it equals 4!

Anyways, she had a good time there. She came back with the glow on her face and very sparkling eyes. They had some love making (with clothes on). He took her bra completely off and play with her upper chest, shoulders, arms, neck, etc. that she could not hide she felt very sexy and enjoyed it. Gradually she is thinking about having more but still intercourse is the hard block for her. She is building the trust in herself.

Her lover asked why she is so afraid of having sex? She replied: because my husband may regret it. The lover who had experienced a situation like me told her: "your husband will never regret it as I am still recalling the glow in my wife's face when she was returning from her dates". Coming home I also told her that I am completely positive and there is not regret and will not be!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:56 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:06 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:02 am
EliMySexyWife wrote:
Before going there, she asked me to help her shave her privates but she said she is not going to do anything like that!
Yes, she definitely is conflicted and it is totally natural and takes time. Think about the case that for yours your learnt 2+2=5 and then suddenly it is revealing for you it equals 4!

Anyways, she had a good time there. She came back with the glow on her face and very sparkling eyes. They had some love making (with clothes on). He took her bra completely off and play with her upper chest, shoulders, arms, neck, etc. that she could not hide she felt very sexy and enjoyed it. Gradually she is thinking about having more but still intercourse is the hard block for her. She is building the trust in herself.

Her lover asked why she is so afraid of having sex? She replied: because my husband may regret it. The lover who had experienced a situation like me told her: "your husband will never regret it as I am still recalling the glow in my wife's face when she was returning from her dates". Coming home I also told her that I am completely positive and there is not regret and will not be!
EMSW - I get the feeling the 'conflict' is lessening and her FWB "B's" are gradually increasing as he has slid into second base. :o :lol: :lol:

skoot1958
Player

Post by skoot1958 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:03 pm

The other way to think about this, is she let him take her bra off, she could have stopped him, she has in the past, did she remove her top as well, did she let him suck her nipples or just play with them, did she say if he was dry humming her as well, rubbing her pussy through her pants, did he get his hands on to her pussy, she must have had a good feel of his manhood, I bet he was rock hard, did she go as far as giving him a good tug

Sound like oral is just round the corner