My fiance and a potential 2nd time...

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Jschoop
Prepubescent

My fiance and a potential 2nd time...

Unread post by Jschoop » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:34 am

So, my fiance and I have been together now for 4 years. In that time together she's taken on one other partner, but was somewhat private about it - didn't record or really share details beyond that she'd come home to me to be reclaimed, and it was amazing. In one instance in particular, she specifically told me I needed to fuck her because she was already sore from him and knew I'd find it hot and exciting. That was, for me at least, the hottest sex I've ever had.

That was 2 years ago now, however, and that only lasted a few months. There hasn't been anything since...until yesterday.

She's going home to visit family in a few weeks and apparently and ex of hers hit her up as he's single and was curious if she'd be up for some potential fun. She said to me that I don't have to worry about anything emotional here happening as he's an ex for a reason (lol) but he's a good guy and great in bed...and so she pretty much told me there's a good chance that this time I'll be receiving some texts, photos and maybe a video while she's away.

I'm already writhing in anticipation and honestly just wanted to share this fun and good news with you all here. Wish me luck. :)

philxxo
Pervert

Re: My fiance and a potential 2nd time...

Unread post by philxxo » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:05 am

Since she has already been fucking someone else it sounds like you are in the wrong forum. You are not really a wannabe. You're there! This is exciting news none the less. Congrats! Please keep us updated, with pics and video posted to the Hotties forum would be even better!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:20 am

Jschoop wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:34 am
So, my fiance and I have been together now for 4 years. In that time together she's taken on one other partner, but was somewhat private about it - didn't record or really share details beyond that she'd come home to me to be reclaimed, and it was amazing. In one instance in particular, she specifically told me I needed to fuck her because she was already sore from him and knew I'd find it hot and exciting. That was, for me at least, the hottest sex I've ever had.

That was 2 years ago now, however, and that only lasted a few months. There hasn't been anything since...until yesterday.

She's going home to visit family in a few weeks and apparently and ex of hers hit her up as he's single and was curious if she'd be up for some potential fun. She said to me that I don't have to worry about anything emotional here happening as he's an ex for a reason (lol) but he's a good guy and great in bed...and so she pretty much told me there's a good chance that this time I'll be receiving some texts, photos and maybe a video while she's away.

I'm already writhing in anticipation and honestly just wanted to share this fun and good news with you all here. Wish me luck. :)
Thank you for sharing! It's wonderful to hear that she's back into the swing of things so to speak. The other guy is right, since you're actually now an official hotwife couple with her off and gone to do what, you probably should have an admin move this to the Cuckold or Hotwife forums. Just an idea.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:55 am

Hot news!
Can't wait to read your updates.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Jschoop
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jschoop » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:08 am

You're all right - and it's funny to me because I don't think of myself as beyond wannabe but it's true...she is my hot fiance, and I'm just thrilled that there's a potential 2nd on the radar!

Mods, can you move this to the Hotwives please? Our vibe is more that than cuckold, but these things are all shades of grey sometimes.

I'm just so excited to hopefully get some pics or videos or texts from her when she's on the trip, and the idea of reclaiming her when she returns! :D

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:10 am

Jschoop wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:08 am
You're all right - and it's funny to me because I don't think of myself as beyond wannabe but it's true...she is my hot fiance, and I'm just thrilled that there's a potential 2nd on the radar!

Mods, can you move this to the Hotwives please? Our vibe is more that than cuckold, but these things are all shades of grey sometimes.

I'm just so excited to hopefully get some pics or videos or texts from her when she's on the trip, and the idea of reclaiming her when she returns! :D
I can't wait to try reclaiming!!

Jschoop
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jschoop » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:30 am

I've already had that experience a few times, very specifically when she surprised me with being sore.

She said nothing, just that she had a surprise, and that we needed to have sex ASAP - and the minute I penetrated her, her response was obvious in that the surprise was that she was *very sore* from last night with him.

It was...unbelievably hot. I did not last long. Hottest sex of my whole life.

I'm hoping, if things go well with her ex visit, that there will be some video or pictures or or at least explicit texts! :D

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:54 am

Jschoop wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:30 am
I've already had that experience a few times, very specifically when she surprised me with being sore.

She said nothing, just that she had a surprise, and that we needed to have sex ASAP - and the minute I penetrated her, her response was obvious in that the surprise was that she was *very sore* from last night with him.

It was...unbelievably hot. I did not last long. Hottest sex of my whole life.

I'm hoping, if things go well with her ex visit, that there will be some video or pictures or or at least explicit texts! :D
i'm crossing my fingers for a lot of goodness!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:52 am

Yeah, me too!!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:38 pm

Jschoop wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:08 am

I just came across your request to move!
All done ✔️

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:39 pm

Welcome to this forum, congrats…and fingers crossed for some happy news for you soon!

Jschoop
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jschoop » Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:10 am

Her trip draws closer, it's in 2 weeks. We just had sex, and when I was getting close she started asking me how excited I am to receive some texts and photos of her getting fucked while she's away. 🤩

I think this is going to happen!