Rob and Rachel’s journey part 2

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Rob and Rachel’s journey part 2

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:37 pm

Hey all!
So it has been a very very very long time. After having many different fakes, flakes, and (quite honestly) assholes, I decided for my mental state I needed to take a break. I was ready to call it quits completely and even told Rob (Anonymousrob) that I was done and didn’t want to continue. However, the other night, something pretty amazing happened and made me realize the whole point of doing this again!

So to back track, I had met a guy through work about a year ago. We got flirty and exchanged snaps and numbers. We flirted over snap for a while and finally had a chance to act on our desires just a couple of days ago. Here is the link to the post Rob wrote about it here if you want to read it from his point of view: https://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=71687

From my point of view though, It was pretty amazing! He showed up to the hotel, thinking that Rob didn’t know about it. He thought we were sneaking around Rob’s back the whole time. Rob and I were down having a drink in the bar or the hotel and he asked me to meet him in his room to give him a blow job. I declined telling him I had no way of sneaking away from Rob and the 4 other colleagues. We had quite a few drinks and I asked him if we wanted to sneak up for a fuck. He declined saying that he wasn’t comfortable with Rob knowing about it. (I found out later he actually was scared of Rob and thought he was going to get his ass kicked). I moved on with Rob and we went to our hotel room.

Rob started messing around with me and had me hot and ready to go when I heard a knock on the door. I checked my phone and had messages from “J”. He was asking if he could join in. I thought that ship had passed so I was extremely excited and ready to let him join in!

There was some foreplay with both he and Rob, and then Rob told us we could go to Js room. I was so excited about this! I have wanted to try playing alone while hubby knew about it. It was honestly the best meet up I’ve ever had.

When we got in his room, I sucked his cock for a while and he told me I was the best dick sucker he has ever been with. I am very much a people pleaser so that made me go wild! He railed me from behind a bit and then flipped me over pounding me hard. He kept calling me his “dirty bitch” and I loved it. After fucking me for a while, I put on my dress. He then told me to come back to the bed for round 2. He told me to keep my dress on. This was the dress I had to wear on stage the next day for the conference. (It was the quickest thing I could throw on to go to his room from ours).

That was extremely hot. Knowing I was going to be on stage in front of hundreds of other people and only he and I know what happened in that dress the night before. I asked if he was going to enjoy watching me on stage in the dress he fucked me in. He thoroughly enjoyed that and came just a little bit later.

This was the first time I’ve ever gone bareback with anyone, the first time I’ve ever let a man cum inside me (besides Rob), the first time playing alone, and the first time it was a guy I found on my own! Definitely the best night ever!!!!

Flash forward to the day after and the next day (today) and I am sore as ever. I can hardly walk and my neck and shoulders hurt tremendously. However, every time I feel a sting of pain, it almost makes me wet again just thinking of how hot that night was!

Needless to say, I can’t wait to do it again. 😈
Married to Anonymousrob

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71701

Our pictures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=73304

Anonymousrob
Player

Re: Rob and Rachel’s journey part 2

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:41 pm

Definitely was a night to remember!
Married to Anonymousrachel

Our journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71701

Our pictures: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=73304&p=1495269#p1495269

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:35 am

The dress shall have a special place in the closet. It has a wondrous tale to tell.

Congrats on such a wonderful and groundbreaking return to fun to the both of you!!

manmuscle
Trainable

Unread post by manmuscle » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:48 am

Did you enjoy feeding Rob a creampie?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:00 am

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:37 pm
Hey all!
So it has been a very very very long time. After having many different fakes, flakes, and (quite honestly) assholes, I decided for my mental state I needed to take a break. I was ready to call it quits completely and even told Rob (Anonymousrob) that I was done and didn’t want to continue. However, the other night, something pretty amazing happened and made me realize the whole point of doing this again!

So to back track, I had met a guy through work about a year ago. We got flirty and exchanged snaps and numbers. We flirted over snap for a while and finally had a chance to act on our desires just a couple of days ago. Here is the link to the post Rob wrote about it here if you want to read it from his point of view: https://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=71687

From my point of view though, It was pretty amazing! He showed up to the hotel, thinking that Rob didn’t know about it. He thought we were sneaking around Rob’s back the whole time. Rob and I were down having a drink in the bar or the hotel and he asked me to meet him in his room to give him a blow job. I declined telling him I had no way of sneaking away from Rob and the 4 other colleagues. We had quite a few drinks and I asked him if we wanted to sneak up for a fuck. He declined saying that he wasn’t comfortable with Rob knowing about it. (I found out later he actually was scared of Rob and thought he was going to get his ass kicked). I moved on with Rob and we went to our hotel room.

Rob started messing around with me and had me hot and ready to go when I heard a knock on the door. I checked my phone and had messages from “J”. He was asking if he could join in. I thought that ship had passed so I was extremely excited and ready to let him join in!

There was some foreplay with both he and Rob, and then Rob told us we could go to Js room. I was so excited about this! I have wanted to try playing alone while hubby knew about it. It was honestly the best meet up I’ve ever had.

When we got in his room, I sucked his cock for a while and he told me I was the best dick sucker he has ever been with. I am very much a people pleaser so that made me go wild! He railed me from behind a bit and then flipped me over pounding me hard. He kept calling me his “dirty bitch” and I loved it. After fucking me for a while, I put on my dress. He then told me to come back to the bed for round 2. He told me to keep my dress on. This was the dress I had to wear on stage the next day for the conference. (It was the quickest thing I could throw on to go to his room from ours).

That was extremely hot. Knowing I was going to be on stage in front of hundreds of other people and only he and I know what happened in that dress the night before. I asked if he was going to enjoy watching me on stage in the dress he fucked me in. He thoroughly enjoyed that and came just a little bit later.

This was the first time I’ve ever gone bareback with anyone, the first time I’ve ever let a man cum inside me (besides Rob), the first time playing alone, and the first time it was a guy I found on my own! Definitely the best night ever!!!!

Flash forward to the day after and the next day (today) and I am sore as ever. I can hardly walk and my neck and shoulders hurt tremendously. However, every time I feel a sting of pain, it almost makes me wet again just thinking of how hot that night was!

I bet you want much more. So when are you guys planning to meet up again?

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:58 am

manmuscle wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:48 am
I know I enjoyed the act. I can’t wait to see what she says ;)

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:38 am

manmuscle wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:48 am
I actually did! When he had brought it up before I was a little grossed out by it and said no way… never would I do something like that…
Now that I have done it, it was pretty hot telling him he had to clean me up before he could touch me at all. I’m thinking this might happen for him again in the future.
Married to Anonymousrob

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:43 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:00 am
[/quote]

I definitely want to meet up again! The next time I will see him will be in May at a conference. But I might have to see since he lives a couple hours away if he wants to meet up before then at some point!
Married to Anonymousrob

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:45 am

ProfessorH wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:35 am
The dress shall have a special place in the closet. It has a wondrous tale to tell.

Congrats on such a wonderful and groundbreaking return to fun to the both of you!!
I agree! And the thing is, I wear this dress for work quite often! Might have to snap him a picture each time I wear it just to show him what I’m wearing in front of more colleagues of ours!
Married to Anonymousrob

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:21 pm

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:43 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:00 am

I definitely want to meet up again! The next time I will see him will be in May at a conference. But I might have to see since he lives a couple hours away if he wants to meet up before then at some point!
Gosh I'd go for sooner rather than later any day of the week! I hope that whenever you two meet that things go really well for all of you!

mrswarmwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrswarmwife » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:19 pm

Anonymousrachel, I’m really happy for you, that sounds so hot. We like the same things! 😉🙌

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:39 pm

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:45 am
ProfessorH wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:35 am

I agree! And the thing is, I wear this dress for work quite often! Might have to snap him a picture each time I wear it just to show him what I’m wearing in front of more colleagues of ours!
Ab. So. Lutely.

MH has a few outfits and a few pairs of panties that carry the same wonderful secret message.

Thrills me EVERY time.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:38 pm

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Hey all!

I love this :D !!!!!

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:46 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:38 pm
Anonymousrachel wrote:
Hey all!

I love this :D !!!!!
We did too!!

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Update 1 Flirting in Florida

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:18 pm

So again, it has been a few months since my last play date. Being a teacher and full time mom, it is difficult finding time to fit my playdates in. However, summertime is perfect for these things! So a couple of weeks ago, my best friend (not in the lifestyle) and I went to Florida for a week. I had started taking and reconnecting to some of my previous sexting friends. A few firsts were unlocked!

First, my friend found out that I was “flirting” with other guys. She was of course instantly jealous and was mad that I was a married woman flirting with other guys. That of course didn’t stop me from my addiction to flirting though!

One evening, I called one of my guys and spent a couple of hours on video chat while we masturbated together. That. Was. Hot!!!!! 🥵 New first unlocked! I’ve sexted and sent videos before. But never actually video chat with someone like that. I wound up squirting all over my fingers and had to rewash the sheets again. Oops😈

As soon as we were done, I called hubby and made him listen to the whole story about how I just finger fucked myself for someone else over video chat. We then got into a hot conversation ourselves and wound up having phone sex while I used my vibrator. I came again that night while having phone sex. Another first unlocked there too!
Married to Anonymousrob

Anonymousrob
Player

Re: Update 1 Flirting in Florida

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:19 pm

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:18 pm
So again, it has been a few months since my last play date. Being a teacher and full time mom, it is difficult finding time to fit my playdates in. However, summertime is perfect for these things! So a couple of weeks ago, my best friend (not in the lifestyle) and I went to Florida for a week. I had started taking and reconnecting to some of my previous sexting friends. A few firsts were unlocked!

First, my friend found out that I was “flirting” with other guys. She was of course instantly jealous and was mad that I was a married woman flirting with other guys. That of course didn’t stop me from my addiction to flirting though!

One evening, I called one of my guys and spent a couple of hours on video chat while we masturbated together. That. Was. Hot!!!!! 🥵 New first unlocked! I’ve sexted and sent videos before. But never actually video chat with someone like that. I wound up squirting all over my fingers and had to rewash the sheets again. Oops😈

As soon as we were done, I called hubby and made him listen to the whole story about how I just finger fucked myself for someone else over video chat. We then got into a hot conversation ourselves and wound up having phone sex while I used my vibrator. I came again that night while having phone sex. Another first unlocked there too!
I agree. It was super hot!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:34 am

Better and better!

Fearlesspain
Virgin

Unread post by Fearlesspain » Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:44 pm

I've been been following Rob's part of the story. It's absolutely amazing! I really enjoy getting both of your perspectives on how everything went / how you felt. You two are a stellar pair!

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:50 pm

i was following your story , and then it kind of dropped off with no posting

Anonymousrob
Player

Unread post by Anonymousrob » Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:33 am

jane wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:50 pm
We took a long break, but we are back now!

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:17 pm

jane wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:50 pm
Yeah, we had a break for about a year. Then a playdate back in December and then another break since then. The tough part of this lifestyle for us is that we both have to be super discreet because of family and professional jobs which makes it hard to find time to play and/or people who don’t just want to hook up on the spot. Most of our dates are planned out in advance and some just don’t seem to be for that.
Married to Anonymousrob

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Update number 2: My first solo date for drinks

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:47 pm

So last week was another first in the world of Rob and Rachel! I met a guy on a site a few years ago. We chatted for a while and then lost connection with each other. While I was in Florida with my friend, he reached out again and we started talking. We set up a plan to meet for drinks. Every other time that I have met with a guy for the first time it has always been with Rob so I knew he could take control of the situation if it started to go south. This one though we decided that Rob would stay home while I went to meet with this new guy. We will call him J2 for the sake of this post.

Up to the day of our date, we were messaging back and forth both normal life conversations and sexy flirting. The day of the date I was soooooo freaking nervous! I hadn’t been on a first date alone since Rob and I started dating 20 years ago! Thankfully Rob helped me get ready and get dressed. That’s kind of our norm now. He gets me all dolled up to take me out and show me off and sometimes takes me to get fucked.

After getting dressed into my sexy red dress and my heels, I also put my hair up in a messy bun - J2 has a secretary kink. Make up done, heels on, and out the door I went! And I was a nervous wreck the entire drive there! All the thoughts were going on in my brain - what if he’s a serial killer, what if he kidnaps me, what if he sells me for sex trafficking? 😅 Yes. My brain works like that - always looking for worst case scenario and how to get out of it.

Finally, I got to the place and he pulled in as I was sitting in my car. I watched through my mirror as he got out of his car and walked up to the bar. I was honestly shaking at this point. However, I really did like what I saw when he got out of his car. He looked much better in person for sure! 🥵

He met me out at the front door as I walk in and as soon as we come together he pulled me in wrapped his arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss. He then took my hand and led me in to the bar where he ordered me a drink and our conversation struck up so easily my nerves calmed quickly.

We talked for 2 hours at the bar, him rubbing my legs, my arms, kissing me multiple times. After it was time for me to go, we got up to leave. The next room from the bar was a banquet room. He pulled me in there, shoved me up against the wall (instant wetness for me at that moment) and started making out with me. Kissing my neck, rubbing my tits, and sliding his hand up my dress to feel my ass and thong.

After about 5/10 minutes of making out, he walked me out to the car and then made out with me up against my car, sliding his fingers up my dress and just barely touching the wetness of my pussy before we said our goodbyes.

I can honestly say, after that I was on cloud 9!!!! I couldn’t wait to get home to Rob to tell him all about it. As soon as I got home, I pulled Rob into the bedroom and stroked his cock while I told him each and every detail about our conversations and make out sessions. Rob fucked me hard after that. And our king size bed was covered from me squirting multiple times all over it.

And… I now have a date with him this next Thursday! We will see where that one leads to! 😉
Married to Anonymousrob

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Update number 2: My first solo date for drinks

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:22 am

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:47 pm
So last week was another first in the world of Rob and Rachel! I met a guy on a site a few years ago. We chatted for a while and then lost connection with each other. While I was in Florida with my friend, he reached out again and we started talking. We set up a plan to meet for drinks. Every other time that I have met with a guy for the first time it has always been with Rob so I knew he could take control of the situation if it started to go south. This one though we decided that Rob would stay home while I went to meet with this new guy. We will call him J2 for the sake of this post.

Up to the day of our date, we were messaging back and forth both normal life conversations and sexy flirting. The day of the date I was soooooo freaking nervous! I hadn’t been on a first date alone since Rob and I started dating 20 years ago! Thankfully Rob helped me get ready and get dressed. That’s kind of our norm now. He gets me all dolled up to take me out and show me off and sometimes takes me to get fucked.

After getting dressed into my sexy red dress and my heels, I also put my hair up in a messy bun - J2 has a secretary kink. Make up done, heels on, and out the door I went! And I was a nervous wreck the entire drive there! All the thoughts were going on in my brain - what if he’s a serial killer, what if he kidnaps me, what if he sells me for sex trafficking? 😅 Yes. My brain works like that - always looking for worst case scenario and how to get out of it.

Finally, I got to the place and he pulled in as I was sitting in my car. I watched through my mirror as he got out of his car and walked up to the bar. I was honestly shaking at this point. However, I really did like what I saw when he got out of his car. He looked much better in person for sure! 🥵

He met me out at the front door as I walk in and as soon as we come together he pulled me in wrapped his arms around me and gave me a long passionate kiss. He then took my hand and led me in to the bar where he ordered me a drink and our conversation struck up so easily my nerves calmed quickly.

We talked for 2 hours at the bar, him rubbing my legs, my arms, kissing me multiple times. After it was time for me to go, we got up to leave. The next room from the bar was a banquet room. He pulled me in there, shoved me up against the wall (instant wetness for me at that moment) and started making out with me. Kissing my neck, rubbing my tits, and sliding his hand up my dress to feel my ass and thong.

After about 5/10 minutes of making out, he walked me out to the car and then made out with me up against my car, sliding his fingers up my dress and just barely touching the wetness of my pussy before we said our goodbyes.

I can honestly say, after that I was on cloud 9!!!! I couldn’t wait to get home to Rob to tell him all about it. As soon as I got home, I pulled Rob into the bedroom and stroked his cock while I told him each and every detail about our conversations and make out sessions. Rob fucked me hard after that. And our king size bed was covered from me squirting multiple times all over it.

And… I now have a date with him this next Thursday! We will see where that one leads to! 😉
ARach. - Hot, just straight HOT. :cool:
- Sexist and objectifying as hell, but I love the idea of a sort of "Female Show & Shine", with a proud hubby showing off his wife. Anything beyond is an extra.
- Nicely descriptive. :up: :up:
- Nerves in the gate, springing fully into cool smooth action. :shock:
- And cue "Walking On Sunshine". Feels good doesn't it!! :D :D :D

Anonymousrachel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Anonymousrachel » Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:03 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:22 am
Anonymousrachel wrote:
- Sexist and objectifying as hell, but I love the idea of a sort of "Female Show & Shine", with a proud hubby showing off his wife. Anything beyond is an extra.
Yes! I love the way you did this! And it definitely feels good. 😊
Married to Anonymousrob

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:13 pm

Anonymousrachel wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:03 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:22 am
Anonymousrachel wrote:
Yes! I love the way you did this! And it definitely feels good. 😊
ARach - Aw shucks. :oops:
- Thank you and you are welcome.