Helping other men get laid, bare, and creampie?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Jab4957
Virgin

Helping other men get laid, bare, and creampie?

Unread post by Jab4957 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:59 pm

I am the husband of a beautiful hotwife. She lets me communicate to set up her dates. Of course, she agrees before we meet. As a man myself I HATE sex with a condom and crave cuming in my new partner. So when screening men I always verify testing.

I am curious to the husband of hotwives. Are there other husbands who have a kink to help other men get pussy by sharing your wife and find it incredible you’re helping them get laid bare and them cuming in your wife?

I know how amazing my wife is at sex and how incredible to feel having skin to skin sex. I also know how empowering and complete of feels to cum in her pussy. I couldn’t imagine denying another man that pleasure.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: Helping other men get laid, bare, and creampie?

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:11 pm

I share your feelings. For the first 18 months or so after we got into the life, she had me arrange everything. I experienced everything you describe. After the first 18 months, she began hunting on her own.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:38 pm

When we look for guys for play, bare is a must. There is NOTHING like watching another man cum in your wife/gf. Everyone has their play style, ours is bare, I love it, he loves it, she loves it. Win all around.

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:55 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:38 pm
When we look for guys for play, bare is a must. There is NOTHING like watching another man cum in your wife/gf. Everyone has their play style, ours is bare, I love it, he loves it, she loves it. Win all around.
We are exactly the same. When we look for new people we are only willing to play bare. I’ve never had a single guy or any guy for that matter say no. Usually it’s the wife of a couple. In that case we simply won’t play.

Yes, bare is a win win win scenario. Of course the other guy doesn’t want to wear a condom or pull out, but for my wife she enjoys knowing her partner had the most fun. Her biggest enjoyment is knowing how crazy it drives me nuts and she loves our sex life after. I tell her all the time how hot she is and how amazing she feels. We both are like why would we want to deny someone else that pleasure.

We did recently play with a new single. It was so cute. He delayed sliding in bare and so my wife did it. The sound of pleasure and relief after he entered her was so hot. He was so obsessed with her cuming and having a good time he was not able to finish. He was cute but socially awkward and he admitted he doesn’t get it often and never bare. We are going to set another date as we know he wants to cum in her bad as he hasn’t done it often. My wife also HATES they fucked bare and she didn’t get his load. So hot hearing her talk like that!!!

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:02 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:11 pm
I share your feelings. For the first 18 months or so after we got into the life, she had me arrange everything. I experienced everything you describe. After the first 18 months, she began hunting on her own.
I would not mind her finding some of her own. Seeing her talk dirty to other men is a huge turn on! I like seeing her tell other men no condoms or pulling out.

I would want to stop finding men myself. If very erotic knowing I’m helping other men get raw married pussy. I also find it hot that my wife will have sex with men that I want her to and will let me decide who cums in her. She has an IUD so I prefer men that don’t have a vasectomy like I do. Nothing more feminin or slutty than multiple men’s life sperm swimming in your wife.

Thanks for sharing!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:26 am

Bareback and creampie is definitely our preferred. It's not a deal breaker, however, we do encourage my wifes bulls to fuck her bare and cum inside her. The thrill is off the charts for my wife and I.

There is just something so erotic, psychologically stimulating, naughty, and dirty about other men shooting their load inside your willing wife.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:17 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:26 am
Bareback and creampie is definitely our preferred. It's not a deal breaker, however, we do encourage my wifes bulls to fuck her bare and cum inside her. The thrill is off the charts for my wife and I.

There is just something so erotic, psychologically stimulating, naughty, and dirty about other men shooting their load inside your willing wife.
💯 I would say we are picky with who she plays with and I screen all partner. For us condoms is a deal breaker, but so far no one has said no. It’s like men hate condoms and want to fill pussy! 😂

vette19690
Prepubescent

Unread post by vette19690 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 7:40 am

I couldn't give a shit about the other guy; his feelings or his pleasure. This is all about my wife's pleasure (whatever she wants) and mine. They're just tools...a means to an end.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:59 pm

Jab4957 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:17 am
hotfreaks wrote:

💯 I would say we are picky with who she plays with and I screen all partner. For us condoms is a deal breaker, but so far no one has said no. It’s like men hate condoms and want to fill pussy! 😂

We are selective as well. I don't always pick who she plays with. She is free to fuck whoever she wants. We also haven't had a bull who said no. Haha and why would they, they get to fill a beautiful married woman's pussy.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:22 pm

Jab4957 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:55 pm
warmnsalty wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 3:38 pm
We did recently play with a new single. It was so cute. He delayed sliding in bare and so my wife did it. The sound of pleasure and relief after he entered her was so hot. He was so obsessed with her cuming and having a good time he was not able to finish. He was cute but socially awkward and he admitted he doesn’t get it often and never bare. We are going to set another date as we know he wants to cum in her bad as he hasn’t done it often. My wife also HATES they fucked bare and she didn’t get his load. So hot hearing her talk like that!!!
We had a similar situation a few months ago. I found a hot young BBC. Always discuss limits before hand, the only hard no is no cum in her mouth or on her face. We meet for drinks, things click and we head back to our place. This kid's hot, late 20's lean and 9" cock. She sucks him for a while then He starts fucking her. She's loving it, and I'm loving the view. After about 1/2 hour and a few position changes he's fucking her missionary and says OH FUCK, pulls our and Shoots a massive load all over her chest and tummy. I mean massive, one of the biggest loads I've ever seen. She says OMG pulls him close and kissing him telling him it was amazing. He rolls over and watches as I clean her up. The following week he's over again, they're fucking he's telling her to slow down he's close. She says I want it inside me, he looks at me, I said hell ya. He floods her pussy, As I'm eating her out he says I thought I had to pull out. She said no baby, just no cum in my mouth LOL He's a regular now, in fact fucked her last night, always shooting those big loads in her pussy.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:55 pm

For years when playing we nearly always used condoms, especially at events in the SF Bay Area, whether it included couples or single guys. In Idaho, there was a rare case when we played bare, in part due to a misunderstanding on both our parts.

For the last 5 years, especially with risk aversion during the pandemic, we have been in an exclusive threesome relations with a male physical trainer from South America who has a fantastically tight, strong body and who is very careful with the women he pics to play with. After a couple of years of threesomes and 1-1, we evolved into bareback only. I find it exciting because it is different from using a condom and it just feels more primal and satisfying for him to deposit his seed in her pussy. It is more exciting for him, too, since she is the only woman whose pussy he is filling sans condom.
I also like silky seconds. He deposits his load very deep near her cervix (because he sports and large cock), and it is very pleasurable using the head of my penis to shovel out his cum into her vagina and lubricate her lovely walls with slickness.
I'm not sure that silky seconds feel much better than when she squirts from a good fucking by me or other guys, but the idea of another man's cum coating my cock arouses me.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Ultimate Urge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ultimate Urge » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:44 am

hotfreaks wrote:

We have only had sex with two other couples. The first couple....that man was only the third man ever inside my wife and we had agreed in advance that our first time would be bare. GOD--that was so hot, driving to their house for our first ever spouse swap, knowing it would be bare. We also knew they had been swingers for over 20 years and had been with over 40 other couples. Amazingly--THAT was part of the attraction--KNOWING they had so many other partners. I was afraid my wife might "chicken out" driving over, but they were such perfect hosts and knew everythiing we were likely thinking, our interest, our eagerness, yet also our concerns and fright at this new step. They turned out to be "PERFECT" for our first time. After spending a half hour in their living room just making small talk, Bob (the other man) asked my wife if she "wanted to see the rest of the house" and they never came back. His wife about 10 mnutes later took my hand and led me to another bedroom and we spend about 3 hours that first night with each other's spouse. Bob cummed inside my wife twice that night.....her first new man in over 20 years.

Ultimate Urge
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ultimate Urge » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:50 am

So many couples start out with the intent to have swap sex with another couple, and often they agree to "pull out" before the other man cums inside another wife. Yet,at the moment when cumming is so close, there is hardly any man who would tell another man to "pull out" of his wife. We all get so damn excited by the thought of it, that no matter now "naughty" we think it might be, the urge to know another man is about to cum inside your wife overpowers all logic and you just WANT IT TO HAPPEN. And once a woman experiences that kind of primal urge, she will want it over and over and over.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:34 pm

Jab4957 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:59 pm
I am curious to the husband of hotwives. Are there other husbands who have a kink to help other men get pussy by sharing your wife and find it incredible you’re helping them get laid bare and them cuming in your wife?
I too love making all the arrangements with the guys wanting to fuck my wife, I always get to watch too. Her fucking is super exciting to both of us. I love seeing her wrap her legs around a guy that I trying to pull out as he cums.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Stag78
Experienced

Unread post by Stag78 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:59 pm

warmnsalty wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:22 pm
We had a similar situation a few months ago. I found a hot young BBC. Always discuss limits before hand, the only hard no is no cum in her mouth or on her face. We meet for drinks, things click and we head back to our place. This kid's hot, late 20's lean and 9" cock. She sucks him for a while then He starts fucking her. She's loving it, and I'm loving the view. After about 1/2 hour and a few position changes he's fucking her missionary and says OH FUCK, pulls our and Shoots a massive load all over her chest and tummy. I mean massive, one of the biggest loads I've ever seen. She says OMG pulls him close and kissing him telling him it was amazing. He rolls over and watches as I clean her up. The following week he's over again, they're fucking he's telling her to slow down he's close. She says I want it inside me, he looks at me, I said hell ya. He floods her pussy, As I'm eating her out he says I thought I had to pull out. She said no baby, just no cum in my mouth LOL He's a regular now, in fact fucked her last night, always shooting those big loads in her pussy.
Wow! You are a very, very lucky man.

tiedyeHotwife
Virgin

Unread post by tiedyeHotwife » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:04 pm

such an interesting topic.

my husband all along has said that this is the strangest part of it for him.
That he cares so much about ME having a great experience that he literally screens guys for me then coaches them on what I like and how/where to push my buttons.

In fact my very first hotwife experience (fucking) - my husband picked a top sales guy, coached him really well - all the while knowing this guy was going to know how to "close the deal" with me. And he did. Several times that night.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:37 am

zorro wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:55 pm
I also like silky seconds. He deposits his load very deep near her cervix (because he sports and large cock), and it is very pleasurable using the head of my penis to shovel out his cum into her vagina and lubricate her lovely walls with slickness.
I'm not sure that silky seconds feel much better than when she squirts from a good fucking by me or other guys, but the idea of another man's cum coating my cock arouses me.
"Dinoo (he called me by my common nickname), put my dick in your wife's pussy."
However, her black lover was not wearing a condom and so, for the first time in her life, my wife LadyD would get a non-protected cock from another man in her pussy. I suppose it was the first time.
I didn't dwell on that and followed his instruction. Without any hesitation. Perhaps strange but true.

My wife later:
"Naturally, I heard what he told you to do. And as befits a true cuckold, you obeyed him. That was really a very emotional moment because in essence you gave me away to another man for the most intimate sex. Finally, you fulfilled a long-awaited wish of mine. It couldn't be nicer between a man and a woman and I will never forget that. What husband does that for his wife? I love you even more because of it."

To cut it short.
Both enjoyed this next step and they took their time before he came inside her.
He crawled off her and lay down beside her.
LadyD pointed her index finger at me and her pussy without saying any word.
Her wish was more than clear: lick it clean. How could I refuse?
While I carried out her wish (in which she helped me by lifting her lower body) she stroked me through her hair.
I experienced that as a sign of well-being.
After a few minutes, I looked at her with his seed around my mouth.
She bent down to tongue-kiss me.
"Show me how you swallow it". It was more a command than a wish.

This was followed by another tongue kiss but it lasted only briefly.
She moved to give his still cum-covered cock a BJ.
I watched for a while but got so excited by this that I quickly moved behind her to fuck her while she continued to clean up.
Because of the remaining cum, I felt no resistance at all.
This excited me so much that it didn't take long for me to cum.

LadyD about this:
"The mere thought of two men cumming in succession in my pussy did turn me on extremely.
Especially too because my own husband had to be the second in the row.
In my imagination I saw your cum mixing with those of another man, noteworthy a black one.
Next time I will sit on your mouth with the horny thoughts of treating you like a real cuckold and then being able to cum again in front of my lover."

My story about Get laid – Bare -Creampie

Which I may add from experience to Zorro's contribution:
squirting is less sliding but oh so horny.
After some practice, LadyD was capable of that when I fucked her. Preferably, she did so when I had already cum inside her.
I can still hear her saying, "What a wet mess, the wetter the better. Lick me clean now."

Dinoo
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

mychubbyhotwife
Virgin

Unread post by mychubbyhotwife » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:11 am

I have helped a friend of mine who was having difficulty finding a woman to have sex with. It was one of those blindfolded blind dates kinky kind of playtime's for her. She can't get pregnant so it was very satisfying for him to go bareback and cum in her. It was exciting for her to have sex with a mystery man.

We have gone out to festivals and brew pubs and played video games at the house without her knowing he had sex with her.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:54 am

Bareback sex is rare for an upscale, intelligent, career prostitute to engage in. However, at this age, my wife has several post-marriage, older men who have promised her that she is their only sex life. It seems odd to me, but it is what it is.

They (it's only a small number) get to go bareback, and/or she swallows their cum after a blowjob.

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:48 pm

My wife has taken three men bareback since we started in this lifestyle more than 15 years ago. Two of them were long term boyfriends whom she had sex with for years. They were her special guys.

The one other was a guy with an absolutely enormous cock, like 10-12" (I didn't ask) and almost as thick as a soda can. Thankfully, I got to watch that one :) This started with a condom, but it was proving problematic. Sometimes guys with huge cocks have a hard time maintaining or even getting an erection. This was such a case. So, my wife took the condom off after a few minutes. The guy never complained :) My wife got to have sex with him on and off for a few hours. That was a great afternoon.

My wife, more than any other woman I have ever known, despises condoms. She far prefers bareback. But, new partners are always with condom, no exceptions (except the one noted above). We have had a couple of guys ask, but the answer is always no bareback until things progress towards being consistent. There was one guy who was getting to the point of being a boyfriend. So, we offered bareback sex to him so long as he told us if he played with anyone else from that point forward. We didn't tell him he couldn't play, just that we'd need to know. That was the last time my wife ever saw him. Weird.