Was attacked by FWB

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Was attacked by FWB

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:21 am

Hello. I have some sad news to report. Marion was attacked this morning by her FWB. He was partially drunk and he started choking her and he wouldn't stop even after she asked him to stop. And no, they had never played the choking game. By some miracle he did eventually stop, but not before damage was done to her throat, and her psyche. I feel totally helpless being thousands of miles away. Not only that but she's having to move because he started harassing her immediately after she left his place. He knows where she lives so I advised her to move out and stay with family for a little while at least. This was a guy who had been nothing but the most pleasant of guys for over 8 weeks, and while drunk decided to take things into his own hands quite literally. I wish I had been there to help her. I guess what I'm trying to say is always be as careful as you can. Most guys are absolute gentlemen, but there are some rotten apples out there and you just have to sniff really close to make sure that they are true and won't hurt you.

superb101
OHW Addict

Re: Was attacked by FWB

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:13 pm

That is so sad. How is she doing?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:48 pm

So sorry to hear that. My best wishes to both of you. This can be a dangerous game. It is even worse in that you are not there to console and care for her.

We dodged a bullet once when Cecil was on a date with a guy we had just met (this was early in our HW journey). He took her to his hotel room while I waited in the lobby. I discovered to my dismay, that this hotel required a room key to access the elevator, so while I knew what room number she was inside (she texted a pic of the room door to me when they arrive), in an emergency I would not be able to get to her. She returned to me in the lobby in tears. This jerk waited until they were both naked to find out he couldn't get it up. He blamed her, v=calling her terrible names and saying she wasn't attractive enough. In hindsight, we were lucky he didn't behave in the way your lady's FWB did. Cecil was able to gather her clothes and run out of the room. I wanted to beat the crap out of him, but she insisted we just leave immediately. While we were waiting for valet to bring our car, this asshole had the nerve to come down to find us and try to apologize. Cecil had to physically restrain me from beating him. He was a business owner and is lucky that I didn't use my resources to ruin him.

We learn from these incidents and change how we deal with situations in the future.

Again, my deepest sympathies to you and your lady. Please let us know how you are doing and how you are dealing with things.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:51 pm

Was alcohol involved? It can be a potent disinhibitor of violence.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:54 pm

zorro wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:51 pm
The third sentence of his post said that the guy was partially drunk.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:03 pm

MartasBoy wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:54 pm
zorro wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:51 pm
The third sentence of his post said that the guy was partially drunk.
Thank you. That piece sailed right past me, perhaps as a result of my appalled emotions at hearing about the assault.

If she can, a woman needs to count drinks and be prepared to exit if the number gets too high or if inebriation appears. I am not blaming the victim -- but inebriated men are all too likely to be disrespectful and act out on unwanted impulses. Just beiing realistic.
A reminder to be careful.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:05 pm

I am so sorry to hear that. That's is such a shitty position to be in and I'm talking about the both of you. She could use your support and I'm sure you want to be there for her as well.

Perhaps a police report might be a good idea and/or a restraining order?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:10 am

My heart goes out to both of you. What a horrible frightening experience for her in the moment and you hearing about it from a distance.
I hope she is able to get the care she needs to heal both physically and emotionally from this assault.
I don't know how the laws work in her county or if anything can be done legally? Can she get protection against him?

Very thoughtful of you to warn others of the dangers out there.
I have a personal rule that I will not play with anyone who has had more than 2 drinks. Someone who is under the influence has impaired decision making abilities which can jeopardize my safety and cause them to ignore my limits.

Sending virtual hugs 🫂 to Marion and prayers for a speedy 🙏 recovery.

I hope you can find some comfort in the fact that she is safe now and not alone.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:35 am

Horrible experience for her, I hope she's okay.
It seems alcohol can bring out the true nature of some people and this guy is obviously misogynistic asshole.

Did he ever find out about her being in a long distance relationship with you or did she keep that secret the whole time?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:41 am

I appreciate you posting your experience. I'm sorry, I hate it turned out that way. Hopefully she will be able to get through this.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:05 am

Sorry to hear this.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:46 am

Sorry to hear about this Snoogaloo. I hope Marion is able to get the help and support she needs...and you too. Hugs.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:51 pm

UPDATE

First off I want to thank everyone for all their kindness and support!
We really needed it through this tough time...funnily I needed it more than she did. lol
She is no longer in touch with him, and will have nothing to do with him at all.
In fact she's going to her mothers and will be moving to a new place when she's done visiting.
She'll be in some new digs and that, I think, will help her heal as she will be in a new place.
Thanks again to everyone for all that you did! We can't thank you enough for all that you've done!!

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:35 pm

That such a shame she had to deal with an asshat like that! Thank God she is ok physically,, however emotionally may take some time to heal. Many prayers for her.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:41 am

Natatude wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:35 pm
That such a shame she had to deal with an asshat like that! Thank God she is ok physically,, however emotionally may take some time to heal. Many prayers for her.
Thank you for your support and for your prayers! They mean the world to us!!!

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:01 am

I'm glad she's okay.
Be careful out there people.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:25 pm

Sorry to hear about Marion’s experience. Hopefully moving to a new place helps her heal and that she can get any help she needs

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:03 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:25 pm
Sorry to hear about Marion’s experience. Hopefully moving to a new place helps her heal and that she can get any help she needs
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that you are so supportive of her!

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:06 pm

Sorry about your experience.

Block him in every possible way. Block his number, and block him on every website/social media channel that he could reach you.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:12 pm

Dump the ass, make it clear that he is not welcome
Once this happen while we were swinging and the husband got drunk and physically abused my wife, I was fucking his wife a few feet away and had to pull him off her. We never even communicated with the ever again. Ot is why even hotwifing I am always present.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:49 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:12 pm
Dump the ass, make it clear that he is not welcome
Once this happen while we were swinging and the husband got drunk and physically abused my wife, I was fucking his wife a few feet away and had to pull him off her. We never even communicated with the ever again. Ot is why even hotwifing I am always present.
That definitely sounds like a wonderful idea! Thank you for your kindness and support!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:50 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:06 pm
Sorry about your experience.

Block him in every possible way. Block his number, and block him on every website/social media channel that he could reach you.
Thank you for your advice and support! It's greatly appreciated!!

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:03 pm

Why did she not file charges and get a protective order?!?!?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:05 am

Breakerhymen wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:03 pm
Why did she not file charges and get a protective order?!?!?
Because she wasn't in the states, she was in Kenya, and it would be a he said, she said type of deal as he didn't do any bruising.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:38 am

I’m a little confused by this. Is she your wife? Why 1000 miles away? Does she play alone typically? 8 weeks isn’t a particularly long time. With 75 guys my wife has never been attacked. But I’m typically present unless I know the guy well. Have you met this guy?