Does your Hotwife receive Christmas cards, gifts, or flowers from her “men in her life”?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Does your Hotwife receive Christmas cards, gifts, or flowers from her “men in her life”?

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:42 am

My Hotwife Kelly typically forms longterm relations with “the men in her life” who she has or continues to have sex with. Along with keeping on touch with them on social media.

This Christmas season had to be a record for Kelly how many men sent her a gift, holiday card, or flowers which delights my wife on so many levels.

The holiday cards from her boyfriends / sex partners are placed on display around the house with equal respect as those from friends and family.

Gifts are open an appreciated. Flowers ate a bit difficult to explain at times to the family why mom receives so many flowers.

Kelly takes great pride how many men respect and appreciate being able to have or continue to date and have sex with her.

Some Holiday Cards have been nude photos of her “boyfriends” impressive cock and balls which she keeps for her private collection

What is your experience like, your Hotwife receiving holiday cards, gifts, and flowers?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Does your Hotwife receive Christmas cards, gifts, or flowers from her “men in her life”?

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:30 am

Wesley Hudson Valley wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:42 am
My Hotwife Kelly typically forms longterm relations with “the men in her life” who she has or continues to have sex with. Along with keeping on touch with them on social media.

This Christmas season had to be a record for Kelly how many men sent her a gift, holiday card, or flowers which delights my wife on so many levels.

The holiday cards from her boyfriends / sex partners are placed on display around the house with equal respect as those from friends and family.

Gifts are open an appreciated. Flowers ate a bit difficult to explain at times to the family why mom receives so many flowers.

Kelly takes great pride how many men respect and appreciate being able to have or continue to date and have sex with her.

Some Holiday Cards have been nude photos of her “boyfriends” impressive cock and balls which she keeps for her private collection

What is your experience like, your Hotwife receiving holiday cards, gifts, and flowers?
WHV - :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
- Best of the Season to yourself and Kelly.
- Does Kelly have 'activities' set up for NYE.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Does your Hotwife receive Christmas cards, gifts, or flowers from her “men in her life”?

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:20 am

I receive favors from my guys( Active lovers as well as those who just want to flirt and have a girlfriend) all year long.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:29 pm

Yes, Mandy has received gifts from 6 other men so far.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:12 pm

My wife receives flowers and gifts for her birthday, Easter, valentines and Christmas from any boyfriend she may have at the time. Some of the gifts she has received over the years are jewellery (necklace, bracelet, anklet, belly button rings, toe rings etc), perfumes, lingerie (pretty much year round), dresses, shoes and one boyfriend bought her a chocolate mould of his erect cock for Easter (that was an interesting gift). G rated cards are shown with the other family cards but anything R rated is kept private.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:13 am

Kelly is a bit of a free spirit to say the least so some of the cards she receives from the men in her life can be quite flirtatious and naughty yet Kelly is still comfortable in displaying them with the register family and friends holiday cards. This had led to a friend or family men reading / viewing a card from one of Kelly”s boyfriends leading to that friend or family member getting an “oh my gosh” yet inquisitive look on their face

A chocolate mold of the boyfriend’s cock sounds like a story in itself. Sounds like fun

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:51 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:12 pm
My wife receives flowers and gifts for her birthday, Easter, valentines and Christmas from any boyfriend she may have at the time. Some of the gifts she has received over the years are jewellery (necklace, bracelet, anklet, belly button rings, toe rings etc), perfumes, lingerie (pretty much year round), dresses, shoes and one boyfriend bought her a chocolate mould of his erect cock for Easter (that was an interesting gift). G rated cards are shown with the other family cards but anything R rated is kept private.
J# - Imagine being the Choclatier being approached to do this. :shock: :shock: :shock:
- Well one thing about that BF, he sure had some balls on him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:39 pm

My then girlfriend would often get flowers, clothes, jewelry, and many date night outings for special days. As mentioned above, the usual Christmas, birthday, Valentine's Day, sweetest day would all typically be busy days for her and oftentimes with lots of presents.

As a cuck, it's a nice reminder that she has a lot of action outside of your relationship and that there are other men who also consider her special in their lives whether it's because she spends the night frequently or.they simply enjoy her company even when there's no sex involved.

It's nice to see her come home dressed very nicely and holding flowers, on the days when she is taken out to celebrate at least.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:48 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:39 pm
My then girlfriend would often get flowers, clothes, jewelry, and many date night outings for special days. As mentioned above, the usual Christmas, birthday, Valentine's Day, sweetest day would all typically be busy days for her and oftentimes with lots of presents.

As a cuck, it's a nice reminder that she has a lot of action outside of your relationship and that there are other men who also consider her special in their lives whether it's because she spends the night frequently or.they simply enjoy her company even when there's no sex involved.

It's nice to see her come home dressed very nicely and holding flowers, on the days when she is taken out to celebrate at least.
UC - As this GF was friends with a number of guys and probably closer to some than others, did she ever "meet the parents" of any of them as that fellows GF?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:38 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:48 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:39 pm

UC - As this GF was friends with a number of guys and probably closer to some than others, did she ever "meet the parents" of any of them as that fellows GF?
She met the parents to 2 of her boyfriends and 2 of her lovers. In other words, she met the parents of 4 men whom she was intimate with.

The boyfriends parents were obviously to meet them but for her lovers its because she would visit her lovers and run into the parents who would eventually see my gf more frequently when she would go for her weekly dick appointment with their son.