Christmas Eve call

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Christmas Eve call

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:02 am

Christmas Eve Laurie and I getting ready to go to bed when I got a text from a friend. He wished us a merry Christmas, I replied the same and asked him what he was doing. He replied that he was alone at his place, I told him we were ready for bed but if he wanted to come over. Friend Roy was on his way, told Laurie so she could change from her see through teddy, she went to the bedroom where I thought she was changing.

Roy arrived and I met him at the door, invited him to our home bar and made him a drink. Laurie came out of the bedroom in her teddy, we could see it all, tits, ass, and pussy through it. I thought Roy was going to choke on his drink, Laurie went to him and gave him a hug, he instantly got a bulge in his pants, Laurie liked that. We talked a while over drinks, Laurie flirted and teased him the whole time. He said he should leave so we could go to bed, Laurie was hanging on him with her scantily covered body pressed against him, she looked at me and gave me the sign of the horns.

I told Roy that we have a place for him and he should stay the night, it was late and after drinking he accepted. With that took his free hand , put it on her tit and led him to our bedroom, he looked at me and I smiled. I cleaned up the bar and went to the bedroom, when I walked in the two of them were already fucking. Roy paused and Laurie told him we do this all the time and not to stop because he likes to watch. I dropped my shorts, sat down in my Cuck chair, and started jerking off while they continued to fuck.

Laurie had a couple of strong orgasms on his cock, Roy turned her over to her hands and knees and started pounding her doggy style, nice sloppy sounding strokes. They fucked for hours, he came in her a few times but stayed hard. I had cum too shooting my cum onto my chest. When he finally pulled out Laurie laid on her back spreading her legs showing me her used wet pussy, she motioned me to come clean it with my mouth. As I moved in to do so Roy was laying next to her, Laurie told Roy that we have a game where if I cum watching I need to lick her pussy clean after the sex, if I don't I get sloppy seconds. Roy is till here Christmas morning and has fucked Laurie a few more times.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

vmb69
Pervert

Re: Christmas Eve call

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:05 pm

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:02 am
Christmas Eve Laurie and I getting ready to go to bed when I got a text from a friend. He wished us a merry Christmas, I replied the same and asked him what he was doing. He replied that he was alone at his place, I told him we were ready for bed but if he wanted to come over. Friend Roy was on his way, told Laurie so she could change from her see through teddy, she went to the bedroom where I thought she was changing.

Roy arrived and I met him at the door, invited him to our home bar and made him a drink. Laurie came out of the bedroom in her teddy, we could see it all, tits, ass, and pussy through it. I thought Roy was going to choke on his drink, Laurie went to him and gave him a hug, he instantly got a bulge in his pants, Laurie liked that. We talked a while over drinks, Laurie flirted and teased him the whole time. He said he should leave so we could go to bed, Laurie was hanging on him with her scantily covered body pressed against him, she looked at me and gave me the sign of the horns.

I told Roy that we have a place for him and he should stay the night, it was late and after drinking he accepted. With that took his free hand , put it on her tit and led him to our bedroom, he looked at me and I smiled. I cleaned up the bar and went to the bedroom, when I walked in the two of them were already fucking. Roy paused and Laurie told him we do this all the time and not to stop because he likes to watch. I dropped my shorts, sat down in my Cuck chair, and started jerking off while they continued to fuck.

Laurie had a couple of strong orgasms on his cock, Roy turned her over to her hands and knees and started pounding her doggy style, nice sloppy sounding strokes. They fucked for hours, he came in her a few times but stayed hard. I had cum too shooting my cum onto my chest. When he finally pulled out Laurie laid on her back spreading her legs showing me her used wet pussy, she motioned me to come clean it with my mouth. As I moved in to do so Roy was laying next to her, Laurie told Roy that we have a game where if I cum watching I need to lick her pussy clean after the sex, if I don't I get sloppy seconds. Roy is till here Christmas morning and has fucked Laurie a few more times.
That is a creative game

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:21 am

MCM - Damn good thing it Roy who got the goodies Christmas Eve. If L had bumped into Santa coming down the chimney the resulting chaos and disappointed looks on children's faces faces on Christmas Day would have been monumental. :shock: :lol: :lol:

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:31 am

This is so awesome that Laurie and you made Roy's Christmas miracle (or was it the other way around ? :D )
Is he going to be regular ?

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:42 am

vmb69 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:05 pm
Mgcouplemn wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:02 am

That is a creative game
It is something for all of us, we love when the guy that just fucked her sees me either eat her pussy or get sloppy seconds using is cum in her as lube. Sometime the guy asks if he came do her again after seeing do what I do, of course we say yes
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:46 pm

You, her other guy, and she have the right idea. Thanks for contributing here. I love watching too but, at my wife's instructions, I can only watch when I'm out of sight (like in the hallway, peering around the door jamb, where I'm usually masturbating to the rhythms of their fucking.)
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:20 am

so how did Xmas day go?
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.