She granted me a Fantasy

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Planetony
Virgin

She granted me a Fantasy

Unread post by Planetony » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:37 pm

My lady knows how hot it makes me to think of her fucking another man in front of me. We have been together for 5 years and she has progressed from absolutely no way to doing hotwife challenges and wearing sexy clothes when we go out. She also will dirty talk now about someone else taking her. It's all very sexy and she can make me cum within seconds of her naughty talk.

The question is... she has granted me a fantasy, knowing how I feel about watching her,. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can maximize this fantasy and not move too fast for a first major step?

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: She granted me a Fantasy

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:39 pm

Interesting, she knows dang well what direction you are going to take it...

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:54 am

Planetony, can you give more context? You are together for 5 years. How long together after did you bring this up? You bring it up and how long does it take to start fantasy play and assuming she is giving that to you but it stays in fantasy land? Finally what are the hotwife challenges you get her to do.

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:31 am

It started with her sharing secrets about her sexual past. She has experienced many lovers and she herself is an amazing lover. Mind you, she did this one at a time over the first couple of years. I would guess that I started telling her that I would like to watch her get fucked within the first 6 months of our relationship. She just started giving the talk back about someone else fucking her or other things within the past year.
Hotwife challenges she has done; Taken her panties off at the mall and sh was wearing a short dress, she kept flashing me.
She's flashed her sexy panties to several valets. They all confirmed that they got a good look with smiles. Super sexy!
We both did the Sex Test Moujou.
She answers the door with a tight shirt and no bra. Hard nipples
She walked around the pool at a sexy resort nude except for a sexy see through robe areolas and ass crack clearly visible
She has jerked me off by telling me about her past experiences. She doesn't like to share about her past.
She has sucked on her big dildo as I fuck her.
there are a few more

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:06 pm

Hi Planetony,

You are very lucky to have her. She is obviously very comfortable with you and trusts you.

Many women are exhibitionists.

After I met my wife, I believed and still believe that sexually experienced and sexually confident women are the most desirable women.

My advice is to listen to her dirty talk. She is probably revealing her fantasies to you when she talks dirty,

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:53 pm

Thank you Tank. That's some sound advice. Any input or ideas to use that fantasy without getting too crazy? I am lucky to have her.
Mark

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:10 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:06 pm
Hi Planetony,

You are very lucky to have her. She is obviously very comfortable with you and trusts you.

Many women are exhibitionists.

After I met my wife, I believed and still believe that sexually experienced and sexually confident women are the most desirable women.

My advice is to listen to her dirty talk. She is probably revealing her fantasies to you when she talks dirty,
Planetony wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:53 pm
Thank you Tank. That's some sound advice. Any input or ideas to use that fantasy without getting too crazy? I am lucky to have her.
Mark
That's a dang good point. What kind of stuff does she say? Probably more than she's willing to do the first time for sure.

What if you got a sls account and maybe either went with showing off for another guy on video or maybe meeting someone for real just to have a drink and talk. Obviously with the second you're hoping they make out or mess around a little.

I wonder what level of control she wants you to take. Is she the type who wants to discuss every move or for you to say "get dolled up were going to x y z" and what is your role?

Lot's of possible nuance but you're sitting on a gold mine if you play it right.

Edit: bookmarking so I don't miss any of the story.

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:35 pm

Oh for sure more than what would make sense as an introduction. She talks about taking a big cock making a mess of her... I usually cum within 30 seconds of her talking. I would love that but if I tell her to do that, it may blow up in my face and so we get nothing. We were at a big party with her friends a few years ago and I was sitting at the table with the only other person that I knew and I watched her talking to this guy who she introduced me to earlier in the day. She was going to drive up to AZ with him as "friends. Anyway when she went up to him and he slid his arms up her long sleeves and held onto her biceps. I started to get a weird feeling and started to get hard. I would like to watch her dance with another man. I'm down to go slow. But I don't want to blow this opportunity either.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:53 pm

Interesting. She may have been thinking about this longer than you think..

She'd probably go for dancing, its a pretty safe step.

Careful, when she gets a real stud and nre kicks in it could be dangerous. Read up on nre so you understand it and hopefully she will too. (new relationship energy)

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:09 pm

A few years ago when I was asking her when she was going to let me watch her with another man and she did mention that she might get attached. She only said that the one time but I never forgot that. Thank you for the reminder.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:30 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:53 pm

Careful, when she gets a real stud and nre kicks in it could be dangerous. Read up on nre so you understand it and hopefully she will too. (new relationship energy)
I completely agree.

My wife thinks many wives would explore their sexuality beyond socially imposed norms if their husbands were willing.

Married women fantasize about fucking men other than their husbands as often as married men fantasize about fucking women other than their wives.

Women who've experienced euphoric sex love and crave it as much if not more than men, especially women in their sexual primes.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:18 am

Her comment about becoming attached deserves some attention. Perhaps she has not gotten to the realization that love and sex are not connected (they can be, but each can stand on their own). If she feels that if she has sex with someone, that somehow equates to a romantic connection, perhaps she is not ready for Ethical Non-Monogamy. You need to sort this out before progressing or it may damage your relationship.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:51 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:30 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:53 pm

I completely agree.

My wife thinks many wives would explore their sexuality beyond socially imposed norms if their husbands were willing.

Married women fantasize about fucking men other than their husbands as often as married men fantasize about fucking women other than their wives.

Women who've experienced euphoric sex love and crave it as much if not more than men, especially women in their sexual primes.
Oh, Man...you got that right.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:25 pm

To push to another level, when you go out sometime, ask her to point out a guy she finds attractive, and could fantasize about being with. Later, at home, ask her to imagine that she went to hotel room with that guy, and ask her to describe her fantasy of what she did with him.

Does she ever go out for a night with girlfriends? Does she ever go away to visit her relatives without you, or on work trips for conferences or such?
If so, ask her to imagine, on one such trip, that she meets some guy and sleeps with him. When she comes home, ask her to tell you about her time together with guy, but to not tell you whether it is fantasy, or if it really happened. You will be left guessin,. This will make it seem more real,......because there is achance it could be. This help her feel free to actually act on something, if she decides that she wants to.

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:35 pm

She does all of those things, meaning going out without me. I will definitely try your suggestions. I appreciate your insight
.. She did tell me she would do an actor named Idris Elba. In fact we named one of her dildos Idris. I feel like she is so close but maybe your suggestions will bring her over the top.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:48 pm

Planetony wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:35 pm
She does all of those things, meaning going out without me. I will definitely try your suggestions. I appreciate your insight
.. She did tell me she would do an actor named Idris Elba. In fact we named one of her dildos Idris. I feel like she is so close but maybe your suggestions will bring her over the top.
Idris is a really good looking guy. I wonder if the bbc thing has anything to do with it... Not saying that race matters but no one can deny there's a bbc fetish among some people.

Idrus is about as good looking as anyone can be so maybe it has nothing to do with it but it's something to consider when she's pointing out guys she likes

tiedyeHotwife
Virgin

Unread post by tiedyeHotwife » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:09 pm

If you REALLY want to cross the rubicon -

Tell her you want to find a guy on SLS (pick someone with a dozen certs).
Your fantasy is for her to dress super sexy and go out with him. Drinks+dinner and dancing.
and that she is free to fuck him if she chooses to.

at a minimum you'll get some super sexy pics of your wife, dressed hot, out with another guy.
But likely - you'll have a hotwife by morning.

but as always - be careful what you wish for.

(this was the scenario that finally got me to take the leap).

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:27 am

He is a good looking man but I like the idea of the contrast between a person of color and her pale white skin. I like to watch Idris run up and down her wet lips length wise,, that always gets her going and her labia get extremely engorged. It is a very sexy look.

Planetony
Virgin

Unread post by Planetony » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:34 pm

I like the idea of the SLS and setting up a profile,,, I would love to dress her. I just got her a sexy black bra and panty set. He could potentially take it off her before me. She has this red dress that fits her perfectly and shows off her 38Ds and nice thick sexy legs encased in thigh stockings. Sexy opened toed heels. She doesn't drink but loves to dance. Oh and I would totally be okay if he fucked her. What do I do while I'm waiting for her to return?
It would be so hot to imagine what he is doing to her.....That is very hot tiedyehotwife!