Work mate

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
aztd
2 Bit Whore

Work mate

Unread post by aztd » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:54 am

My wife worked with for about five years. They no longer work to gather for about 5 years. He ( z) a bad marriage that was sex less for about 5 years. No GF in that time. My wife and him get along well. He talked to her alot about his lack of sex with her his thru the divorce. My guess is he hasn't had sex in over ten years.

My wife over the years has played around with and my fantasy.
She asked questions and STD and sin. Early on and our relationship we had gone to a sex club At that time she asked me questions about a MFM. I told her early in a relationship this was probably not good.

They have keep inn contact over the years. I have seen the text nothing sexual.

Recently she said we should go out with.

I really doubt it will go anywhere, but it's like throwing gas on my fantasy.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Re: Work mate

Unread post by aztd » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:34 am

BTW, I have trouble keeping a hard on. Most time we do it dog with me hold the base of my penis. Doing this a can't go very deep.

I have asked her she missed me get hard and deep, she said yes. Asked her if she want a good hard dick. She . then said it was okay. She cums quick and hard when I told dirty to about fucking a stranger.

Any suggestions on how I could move this along?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Work mate

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:40 am

See a Dr about your ED issue. Talk to her about the MFM idea and her interest in the single friend. Talk, talk, talk and talk more. You need to be specific about things or you may have issues.