My Hotwife ups Her Play

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Maverick364
Player

My Hotwife ups Her Play

Unread post by Maverick364 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:33 pm

This has been a great couple of days. My wife took the plunge into the hotwife lifestyle over three years ago with my encouragement and support. It has always been more of a voyeur for me. She most times will only play if I am in the room watching. I love watching and hearing her have sex with her play partners. When we started, she developed a really close friendship with a gentleman and it blossomed I to a beautiful FWB. He would come by our apartment at least once a week and see her, sometimes two or three times. We have had quite a few threesomes over the past 2 years. He is the only guy that Anita will see by herself. She has even spend several nights with him. When she has been at his place, whether it is just for a few hours or for a overnighter, I am horny as hell. By the time she gets home with his cum still running down her legs, I am using a lly ready to devour her. I am not big into clean up, but for some reason I can't help myself when she comes home from her time with him. I dive between her legs and lick her clean.

Unfortunately. A job change took us across the state about 5 hours away almost a year ago. Life has been busy and we have not had a lot of time to play. We have been able to meet our friend a couple of times halfway and he has come out to visit once and it is always a great time. This weekend we made the trip back to his place and staying a few nights. It has been awesome so far. First night we all played together and Anita was left breathless and well satisfied.

Tonight is a first for us though. Our friend is single with a 3 story condo. We are on the bottom level and his room is on the third floor. Anita left me in bed and slipped up to his room about 3 hours ago. I am laying here with a hard on imagini what all is taking place. I can hear an occasional groan and moan from Anita and it is so erotic. Mike is one of the few guys who can give her multiple orgasms. Sometimes she will cum 8 to 10 times while with him. I've never been in the same house with her and her sleeping in another room with another guy before, but I love it. Even though it is driving me crazy it is so erotic and hot. I can not wait till tomorrow and her tell me all about her night.

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Re: My Hotwife ups Her Play

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:30 am

thanks mav i always love your updates. your wife is so hot and a great hotwife