My first time

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: My first time

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:17 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:14 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 am
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:06 am
Hi all,

Thanks for the response everyone☺️

So here is an update on my date on saturday:

So i meet the guy at a resturant we did eat some pizza and drink some beer. He was a realy nice and sweet guy. And he actualy doesent live that far away from us so thats realy nice☺️ so atleast the date went realy well, and he was fully open to the hotwife/cuckold scenario. So i think there is a realy good chanse to go furter with this guy☺️

But atleast on the date we did not do any sexual stuff, But we pland so he can meet my bf later on. But i have talket to this guy alot since we meet. So hopefully i can meet him soon again so we can explore more of this dynamic between us☺️
TH# - Do you think the next date will have your BF there? Or do you think there will be some more vanilla dates first?
To be honest i just realy want my bf to meet this guy too☺️ this because i want them to get to know eatchoder too, since we want this to be longtherm.
TH# - I get it and considering the desire for this to be long term probably a good idea.
- You have met in public to eat and drink. With the notion of this being long term, two things. Will you continue to meet in public? Do you wish to meet this fellow for vanilla activities too?

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:40 am

This will probably lead to years of fucking other men with your husbands approval. My wife has been fucking other men for about 10 years. She is only involved with one man at a time in what you would call a boyfriend thing. This works out best because after the first time, the jitters are gone and they become more comfortable with each other.

My situation is different in that I'm always there when she fucks her boyfriend and they both are very comfortable with me there. I would say that I'm friends with him as well and we end up talking quite a bit about normal stuff before and after he gets done fucking her.

She fucked him this past Sunday and will be fucking him again this coming Saturday afternoon. Our own sex life is better when she has a boyfriend she fucks routinely.

This may be the direction you're headed. Which is great

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:01 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:17 am
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 am
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:06 am
Hi all,

Thanks for the response everyone☺️

So here is an update on my date on saturday:

So i meet the guy at a resturant we did eat some pizza and drink some beer. He was a realy nice and sweet guy. And he actualy doesent live that far away from us so thats realy nice☺️ so atleast the date went realy well, and he was fully open to the hotwife/cuckold scenario. So i think there is a realy good chanse to go furter with this guy☺️

But atleast on the date we did not do any sexual stuff, But we pland so he can meet my bf later on. But i have talket to this guy alot since we meet. So hopefully i can meet him soon again so we can explore more of this dynamic between us☺️
TH# - Do you think the next date will have your BF there? Or do you think there will be some more vanilla dates first?
To be honest i just realy want my bf to meet this guy too☺️ this because i want them to get to know eatchoder too, since we want this to be longtherm.
TH# - I get it and considering the desire for this to be long term probably a good idea.
- You have met in public to eat and drink. With the notion of this being long term, two things. Will you continue to meet in public? Do you wish to meet this fellow for vanilla activities too?
Yes, public are no problem for us☺️ wanna just act as friends in public tho. So meet this guy vanilla for other activites is a yes. I think that will lead to a better understanding of eatchoder and therfore better sex.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:03 am

jeffwatches wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:40 am
This will probably lead to years of fucking other men with your husbands approval. My wife has been fucking other men for about 10 years. She is only involved with one man at a time in what you would call a boyfriend thing. This works out best because after the first time, the jitters are gone and they become more comfortable with each other.

My situation is different in that I'm always there when she fucks her boyfriend and they both are very comfortable with me there. I would say that I'm friends with him as well and we end up talking quite a bit about normal stuff before and after he gets done fucking her.

She fucked him this past Sunday and will be fucking him again this coming Saturday afternoon. Our own sex life is better when she has a boyfriend she fucks routinely.

This may be the direction you're headed. Which is great
I think you are right, Thats the direction we wanna go to also. My bf wanna become friend with this guy, and we also wanna meet this guy with out having sex with him, just for dinner and stuff like that☺️

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:20 am

Are you and your boyfriend comfortable with him watching? It has to be a win win situation for both of you. My wife gets to fuck other men and I get to watch which gives me the same pleasure that she is receiving but in a different way. You both have to get something equally out of it. It's too the point over 10 years that she wouldn't even think of fucking someone without me there. It gives her security that nothing will happen to her and she's actually more comfortable and relaxed and will actually do more sexually with him when I'm there.

Good luck

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:30 am

jeffwatches wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:20 am
Are you and your boyfriend comfortable with him watching? It has to be a win win situation for both of you. My wife gets to fuck other men and I get to watch which gives me the same pleasure that she is receiving but in a different way. You both have to get something equally out of it. It's too the point over 10 years that she wouldn't even think of fucking someone without me there. It gives her security that nothing will happen to her and she's actually more comfortable and relaxed and will actually do more sexually with him when I'm there.

Good luck
For us Im more comfertable beeing alone with the bull, But i share pictures tho. My bf have also watched but i feel that the sex get more boring while he watches, maybe bacause I more focused on How i look for him then☺️

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:22 am

That's funny, it's the exact opposite for us. My wife gets more excited when I'm watching. I guess we're all wired a little differently.

I wouldn't be opposed to it and she actually did it without me once because at the last minute I had to work a double shift and couldn't make it. My wife had her boyfriend shoot some videos of him fucking her and I got to watch them the next morning. Her excitement in telling me everything that happened while watching the videos was amazing and I of course ended up having the best sex with her.

Not opposed to my wife fucking her boyfriend by herself but she really wants me with her while it's happening. She'll actually say things like "do you like how I'm fucking him daddy" while she's doing it. So hot for us

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:04 am

I guess you can call my wife a big time voyeur

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:32 pm

You have to let us know when you fuck your bull again and give us all the details

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:40 pm

jeffwatches wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:32 pm
You have to let us know when you fuck your bull again and give us all the details
Ofcourse i will do that, havent slept with this guy yet tho, but hopefully this will happen in the near future☺️

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:08 am

So today i have talket abit to the guy over snap, only vanilla tho☺️
But we have agreed to meet tonight at our place, so he can meet my bf☺️ not going to happen anything tho i think, but just going to talk.
But i realy feel like we are in the right place at the moment, i realy want this guy, this guy seems so nice:) and my bf is realy into me meeting this guy for sexual stuff. But we will see after tonight. But atleast after tonight everything is set to go i guess☺️ so maybe next time i meet him i can get a peace of him😈 or maybe even tonight if everything goes well. I realy want to toninght, so we get it started. But my bf have to agree atleast. I know my bf will read this too so he knows what i want atleast haha🙈

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:49 am

The first time is always the hardest because the both of you are nervous and jittery. Once you get the first one behind you all the rest are so much easier and come naturally. Keep us posted

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:54 am

jeffwatches wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:49 am
The first time is always the hardest because the both of you are nervous and jittery. Once you get the first one behind you all the rest are so much easier and come naturally. Keep us posted
I agree, first time with a new guy is that☺️ but its also the most fun part of it☺️ so we will see what happens tonight, at the moment Im all in on this guy, i have a hood feeling about him☺️ so Im totaly in on going the whole way tonight if my bf feels right about it

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:29 am

Now its only under 2 hours to the guy comes too our place, so going to start making some food. Im so fuckkng nervous at the moment!🙈

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:48 am

Of course, you are nervous.

Everybody is that first time as well as second and third etc.

It does get better over time. But it is still there.

I would be more worried if you were not nervous.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:21 pm

It's been about 10 hours. Hopefully, she got what she wanted.
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:58 pm

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
[
By now I'd love to have you as my girlfriend, then you can go see other guys too hahah.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:12 pm

goodjob wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 6:21 pm
It's been about 10 hours. Hopefully, she got what she wanted.
Even if it was just talking, I am sure Trondheim, and her BF went straight to bed after the guy left and made love all night.

Hope the meeting went well and your boyfriend liked the new guy.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:35 am

Hi all thanks for the comments☺️

Yesterday went by pretty quick so i didnt have time to write on here after he had left☺️

So he came to or place yesterday, he met my bf and they seemed to get along pretty well, bothe are football fans so haha, i was left out on the topic i guess 😂 But atleast my bf seems happy with him and Im so happy about that☺️

We did eat some dinner and talked the whole evening, and he had som question on How it worked between me and my bf, But my bf told him its up to me and the guy now☺️ the only sexual thing we did was that i stroked on his jeans haha. So kinda boring update i guess😂

But atleast next time it will happen! Im so looking forward to that☺️☺️☺️

jeffwatches
Virgin

Unread post by jeffwatches » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:48 am

Good for you. At least you know your BF is good with the arrangements for sure now . Hope your first sex date goes well.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:14 am

jeffwatches wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:48 am
Good for you. At least you know your BF is good with the arrangements for sure now . Hope your first sex date goes well.
I really hope so too! I feel like it could go well atleast☺️
Thats the only part missing now haha☺️
Havent seen his dick either so😂

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:35 pm

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:35 am

Yesterday went by pretty quick so i didnt have time to write on here after he had left☺️

So he came to or place yesterday, he met my bf and they seemed to get along pretty well, bothe are football fans so haha, i was left out on the topic i guess 😂 But atleast my bf seems happy with him and Im so happy about that☺️

We did eat some dinner and talked the whole evening, and he had som question on How it worked between me and my bf, But my bf told him its up to me and the guy now☺️ the only sexual thing we did was that i stroked on his jeans haha. So kinda boring update i guess😂

TH# - I hope your next meet up proves to be as good as can be expected.
- One tiny request, for clarity. For us to follow easier, would you give your BF a capital letter and a different one for you 'guy'. They can be totally fake we won't know. Referring to BF and guy can get confusing if things go on long enough. Thanks.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:27 pm

How are your and your BF's feelings here the day after?

Hope everything is still on the track.

Remember one thing. It is always better to stop if one of you are thinking "this is not good" or "I am not sure about how I feel".
Better stop than regret.

You can always try again later when both of you are sure about your feelings.

But if everything is fine for both of you, then go for it.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:22 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:35 pm
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:35 am

TH# - I hope your next meet up proves to be as good as can be expected.
- One tiny request, for clarity. For us to follow easier, would you give your BF a capital letter and a different one for you 'guy'. They can be totally fake we won't know. Referring to BF and guy can get confusing if things go on long enough. Thanks.
I will do that from now, my first time writing like this☺️ so Thank you for the advice☺️

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:23 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:27 pm
How are your and your BF's feelings here the day after?

Hope everything is still on the track.

Remember one thing. It is always better to stop if one of you are thinking "this is not good" or "I am not sure about how I feel".
Better stop than regret.

You can always try again later when both of you are sure about your feelings.

But if everything is fine for both of you, then go for it.
My BF is stil on with it☺️