My first time

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
kaskap79
Player

Re: My first time

Unread post by kaskap79 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:26 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:23 pm

My BF is stil on with it☺️
Then just got for it.

If your BF is present in the room, be prepared for that your joy might be less than perfect, because you will think of your BF and how he is feeling while you are with your lover.

For some Hotwives, first time is better without the BF/husband.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:57 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:26 am
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:23 pm

My BF is stil on with it☺️
Then just got for it.

If your BF is present in the room, be prepared for that your joy might be less than perfect, because you will think of your BF and how he is feeling while you are with your lover.

For some Hotwives, first time is better without the BF/husband.
He will not be present in the room☺️ as we have don this before we feel like its better that he is not in the room, But he will most likely listen if we are doing it at or place☺️

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:11 am

But after the guy went me and my bf had the best sex ever!
Wonderful!

I can't wait to hear about your next adventure.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:53 am

So Hi to all!
Big update!
So from now on i will call the guy: J and my bf will be: BF

So yes this saturday i meet up with J we did eat some food at a resturant and had some drinks at a bar. And he actualy did pay for everything, he is so sweet☺️ me and J went home to him after to have some more drinks and talk for a bit. One thing lead to another and BOOM his dick was in my hands hahaha🙈 i havent actualy seen his dick before and it was actualy abit over my expecxtations it was wide and also long haha, IRL i havent seen one like that before🙈 i switched between giving him a handjob and BJ for some time untill he started to undress me, sundently we are bothe naked, so we took a selfie for my BF haha☺️ then he started to eat me out while i snaped some photos for my BF. And OMG he can eat a girl out! I have never feelt this way before, i wanted him to do this for the rest of my life!

Then J started to put his dick inside me it was a bit hard because his a bit big But we got there finaly, the sex sas grate!

J did also say after that he liked it so this is something me and J are going to to often☺️ i came like 3 times during this evening. And he was so nice to me after.

My BF picked me up at his place around 00:30 since me and my BF have this rule that to not spend the night, But hopefully this rule will be thrown out the window soon☺️

But all in all, my first sex session with J was a big sucsess! So now we finaly have a bull!!!!🤩 bothe me and my BF are so happy about this and we bothe are looking forward to What is ahead of us now☺️

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:15 am

Congratulations, I hope you got really reclaimed by your BF.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:45 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:15 am
Congratulations, I hope you got really reclaimed by your BF.
Actualy no! We have an experiment that Im not going to have sex with my BF after the first meet, we will see how long this will last tho hahaha☺️ only thing he got was a handjob🙈
My BF want us to do this because he wants me to have more lust to meet J ☺️

Lover of Aphrodite
Virgin

Unread post by Lover of Aphrodite » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:52 am

Er du norsk?

Lover of Aphrodite
Virgin

Unread post by Lover of Aphrodite » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:52 am

Er du norsk?

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:50 am

Update:)

So i have talked to J almost non-stop since i meet him the first time now☺️ so we have dicided to meet today again, at our place☺️ so will kinda be a suprise to my BF, But as my BF have told, its up to me and J now to decide. But this is kinda exiting since i havent been in a dynamic where i have had a bull that Im meeting regulary☺️

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:51 am

Update:)

So i have talked to J almost non-stop since i meet him the first time now☺️ so we have dicided to meet today again, at our place☺️ so will kinda be a suprise to my BF, But as my BF have told, its up to me and J now to decide. But this is kinda exiting since i havent been in a dynamic where i have had a bull that Im meeting regulary☺️

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:08 am

Great! I'm sure we'd all like to hear how it goes today :whip:
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:55 am

leggysman wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:08 am
Great! I'm sure we'd all like to hear how it goes today :whip:
Ofcourse i will come with an update!:)

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:04 pm

Thanks for the wonderful description - cant wait to read more about your encounters with J

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:59 am

Sorry for not updating in a long time now☺️

But yes, me, J and BF are doing fine☺️

Me and J have been meeting up 3-4 times a week lately, due to J’s big sex drive☺️ But bothe me and my BF are fine with it. And we have already come to the point with no condom, this because J dont sleep with anyone else so it feels safe now.

And also me and my BF haven’t had sex yet! Only handjobs☺️ so my BF is also still going strong

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:32 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:59 am

Me and J have been meeting up 3-4 times a week lately, due to J’s big sex drive☺️ But bothe me and my BF are fine with it. And we have already come to the point with no condom, this because J dont sleep with anyone else so it feels safe now.

And also me and my BF haven’t had sex yet! Only handjobs☺️ so my BF is also still going strong
TH# - Do you and J spend anytime together out in public? Drinks, eating, hiking or skiing etc? Will you be getting together with J for Valentines? :o :lol:

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:40 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:32 am
Trondheim92-94 wrote:

TH# - Do you and J spend anytime together out in public? Drinks, eating, hiking or skiing etc? Will you be getting together with J for Valentines? :o :lol:
Yes, me and J spend time together in public. But we live in a city where i usaly dont see people i know in public. But if we do or plan is to present eatchoder as friends☺️

On Valentines we are going to spend the day together❤️

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:47 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:40 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Trondheim92-94 wrote:

Yes, me and J spend time together in public.
But we live in a city where i usaly dont see people i know in public. But if we do or plan is to present eatchoder as friends☺️

TH# - Awesome. And I hope you have a most enjoyable Valentines. :up: :up: :D :D

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:49 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:47 am
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:40 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Trondheim92-94 wrote:

Yes, me and J spend time together in public.
But we live in a city where i usaly dont see people i know in public. But if we do or plan is to present eatchoder as friends☺️

TH# - Awesome. And I hope you have a most enjoyable Valentines. :up: :up: :D :D
Deffenatly, meeting this guy was the best desition we have made so far in our relationship☺️

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:09 am

So hi again all☺️

Things are still going grate still☺️

My BF and i are now discussing the topic sleepover at the moment, dont know if anyone have had that discution before?

But yes, we are considering that at the moment. My BF wants J to come to or place for the first times for sleepovers, we have a guest room and everything so its not a problem. And i understand that my BF want it that way. But i dont know if its the right way to do it, because i want to spend alonetime with J to develop the relationship with him more.

But i dont know? Do anyone have any ideas, about how to do it?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:43 am

Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:09 am
So hi again all☺️

My BF and i are now discussing the topic sleepover at the moment, dont know if anyone have had that discution before?

But yes, we are considering that at the moment. My BF wants J to come to or place for the first times for sleepovers, we have a guest room and everything so its not a problem. And i understand that my BF want it that way. But i dont know if its the right way to do it, because i want to spend alonetime with J to develop the relationship with him more.

TH# - No real life experience, but communication with all involved is key.
- Right off the top would balance and fairness. Your BF needs to feel included and this might be having J at the apartment and you having sex with J. That may or may not be in your BF's presence. He may be able to hear you but not see the activity. Something you three need to figure out.
- The other side of the balance is your alone time with J. So perhaps you and J go for a public vanilla date and return to the apartment as above.

Trondheim92-94
Virgin

Unread post by Trondheim92-94 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:27 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:43 am
Trondheim92-94 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:09 am
So hi again all☺️

TH# - No real life experience, but communication with all involved is key.
- Right off the top would balance and fairness. Your BF needs to feel included and this might be having J at the apartment and you having sex with J. That may or may not be in your BF's presence. He may be able to hear you but not see the activity. Something you three need to figure out.
- The other side of the balance is your alone time with J. So perhaps you and J go for a public vanilla date and return to the apartment as above.
True! Maybe that would be an option☺️
J would probably be fine with it too.

I think its a good thing having a good connection with J, because that will lead over to the bedroom. Thats the reason i ask this question.

Me and my BF have disided so far that Im going to meet J alone, Thats because then its no feelings involved in the act if you know What i mean.

But when its sleepover i understand that my BF wants more control in the beginning. But as my BF say, in the future this will be possible. Even also holydays with J.