Just a brief story for a bit of a chuckle.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Bobs52
Experienced

Just a brief story for a bit of a chuckle.

Unread post by Bobs52 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:30 am

My wife and I are having our lake house extensively renovated. We packed most things in boxes but had not yet packed up our bedside nightstands. The contractor (an older gentleman) offered to help me get rid of the old furniture as we’re essentially starting over. I told him that would be great and that before he hauled it off to charity or the dump to feel free to take anything he had a use for.

I was out there a couple of days ago to finish up packing the rest of the drawers. When I asked where the nightstands were he said he brought his wife over and those were the only ones his wife wanted so they carefully packed up the contents in a box for us.

Among the contents was a dildo and a pair of my wife’s panties emblazoned in pink sparkles with the words “My Husband Won’t Mind” :lol:

I got a big kick out of it but the wife was mortified as we keep any of our activities in this regard under wraps.

Lucky Dog
Player

Re: Just a brief story for a bit of a chuckle.

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:06 am

Bobs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:30 am
My wife and I are having our lake house extensively renovated. We packed most things in boxes but had not yet packed up our bedside nightstands. The contractor (an older gentleman) offered to help me get rid of the old furniture as we’re essentially starting over. I told him that would be great and that before he hauled it off to charity or the dump to feel free to take anything he had a use for.

I was out there a couple of days ago to finish up packing the rest of the drawers. When I asked where the nightstands were he said he brought his wife over and those were the only ones his wife wanted so they carefully packed up the contents in a box for us.

Among the contents was a dildo and a pair of my wife’s panties emblazoned in pink sparkles with the words “My Husband Won’t Mind” :lol:

I got a big kick out of it but the wife was mortified as we keep any of our activities in this regard under wraps.
:lol:
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:59 pm

Too funny!!! We were renovating our house and I put all of our stuff in totes and put it away in the attic till it was done! 😂🤣
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:52 am

Good story. would love to have seen your wife's expression when she heard that.

imagine how many times that guy has told that story to others.

Bobs52 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:30 am

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:53 am

Here's our moving story.

We'd been married a couple years and I just graduated from college. I got a job in another state and was lucky enough that my new company was paying for our move. This was pure luxury for us after being poor students, but having fun.

My wife had 2 dildos, one of which vibrated and thrusted a couple inches. Since we
were moving, cleaning house? haha. she got rid of one by giving it to her best friend,
whose husband had trouble getting it up when they drank too much. At the time
it seemed a natural thing to do, but looking back I can just write it off to horny as
hell 20 yrs olds.

The two men with the moving company came a couple days before the big move to see how much we had, which wasn’t much, and to pack up all the little items so it would be easy on moving day.

The older man was the owner of the truck and the other his packer. The packer was a good looking guy that lived nearby, about 35 and really strong, probably from moving things for a living. While we were talking he even had me punch him in the stomach. i couldn't bring myself to do it as hard as i could, but when i did i realized it wouldn't have made a difference, he was solid. While we were packing he stayed right around
Jennifer. He didn't do anything overtly enough for me to be mad about, but he was always helping her and talking with her. It was like he was making a pass at her right in front of me, but I was to naive to realize it, at that time anyway.

I had packed one box myself, it was actually one of those milk carton crates that students 'borrow' from the local dairy dock to use for storage, so you could easily see in it, and I put it in the bedroom before they got there as I was hiding the contents; it had a stack of penthouse magazines, some soft ropes, and some dirty books. The dogeared pages were about wives with other men and the books had titles like ‘The Neighbor’s Wife’, 'Young Wife'. So by trying to hide the items, I actually brought more attention to them.

In his thoroughness, he unpacked the crate to put the contents in one of the official moving company boxes. When I realized he'd done that it certainly was embarrassing, but I tried to act like I hadn’t noticed what he had done.

He continued to chat up Jennifer while they were there. After they left i asked her about the moving man. she just said he was nice and it was flattering all the attention he paid to her. I kidded her a bit and she admitted that she did catch him checking her out. He had told her what bar he usually hangs out at.

A few days later I flew to my new employer to find a new place for us to live and other things for work.

When I returned it finally sunk in that the moving man was practically ’screwing her’ in front of me. Imagine flirting with a pretty young wife in front of her little college boy husband. We talked about it some more and we got hot and bothered about fantasizing if she had got together with him when I was gone.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:23 pm

I’m not a mover but in my line of work I have to move peoples furniture all the time. Over the years I’ve found plenty of x rated magazines, vhs or dvds, used condoms, vibrators, dildos, etc. 1 time I was moving a bedside table and it started vibrating. Apparently The vibrator in the drawer hadn’t quite been turned off all the way and moving table knocked back on. Twice I had women make obvious passes at me but neither were anywhere near attractive enough for me to consider it.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:26 pm

Did you f*** them on the other end of

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:26 pm

Did you f*** them on the other end of