meeting my wife's lovers

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rogerbaulk
Trainable

meeting my wife's lovers

Unread post by rogerbaulk » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:58 pm

My hotwife has so far fucked five men over the last three years. I had no idea. She wants to carry on, and involve me. She says her fantasy is for me to drive her to meet her lovers, and even meet them. It turns her on to think that I will see the men who will fuck her. Is it common for hotwives to enjoy her husband's shame in meeting the men who will fuck her?

elina
Pervert

Re: meeting my wife's lovers

Unread post by elina » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:04 am

Dear Roger,

It is not uncommon for a Hotwife to want Her cuck to demonstrate his active support of Her decision to take on lovers.
I think that this is natural, when you are taking your WIfe to meet Her lover, meet Her lover and sort of hands Her over, your WIfe will feel more confident that She is doing this with no risk to Her relationship. The emotional connecting between you and Her will be stronger and She will be happier.

Also for you, I think it is a good sign. In my opinion. most often this tells you that while Your WIfe is enjoying sex with Her lovers, She does not want this to impact your Marriage, she wants to keep you. And if you do this for Her, you demonstrate that you love Her just the way She is and accepts that She is enjoying Herself with other males.

Please keep us posted on how this evolves.

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:38 am

You had no idea she was screwing five men over the last three years?? You seem ok with that.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:24 am

Sounds more like you have a cheating wife than a hotwife imho. Perhaps you should work on your marriage before going down this path.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:57 am

Whether I meet my wife’s lovers mostly depends on whether he is comfortable meeting me and also on circumstances like when and where they meet.

I don’t think Ann is particularly turned on by me meeting them, she just wants our/their relationship to feel natural. I don’t feel any shame in meeting them and as we’re not into humiliation I’m pretty sure she would avoid the situation if she thought I would be ashamed.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:18 am

ddriver86 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:38 am
You had no idea she was screwing five men over the last three years?? You seem ok with that.
I'm very curious to know the back story of that as well.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:36 pm

rogerbaulk wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:58 pm
My hotwife has so far fucked five men over the last three years. I had no idea.
If the husband gets nothing out of the wife having sex with another, then that doesn't sound like hotwifing. A key component of hotwifing is the husband and wife coming back together after the encounter. If that isn't happening, sounds more like a cheating relationship.

But, since she wants you to meet them, sounds like she is trying to turn her cheating into hotwifing. Are you opposed to that?

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:26 pm

My wife and I both enjoy me meeting her boyfriends. I used to always drive her to her boyfriend's apartment on her Tuesday night date with the agreement that he would drive her home before midnight. I would usually walk her to his door, watch her have a passionate kiss with him, shake hands with him, make small talk and then leave wishing them both a good night. She loved it because it was me showing her that I fully supported her hotwifing and I loved it because I always walked away with a raging hardon. Her previous boyfriend I saw at the gym regularly (that is where Ann met him) and we would chat and sometimes spot each other. When they had finished training it was a real turn on watching Ann leave with him as I knew they were going to his apartment to shower and fuck before she would come home.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:21 am

That's cheating, not hotwifing.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:26 am

My ex wife had me meet quite a few of her lovers, but always after she had fucked or sucked them off. She liked to show them that I didn't have a problem with her going with them whenever it was convenient for them and she got a kick out of me meeting the men she was playing with.
That first time was when we were engaged and we were invited to the house of the married man she worked with and had fucked a few months earlier and he knew I'd encouraged her to go with him.
A few years later she blew a young colleague in front of me, which came as a lovely surprise to both of us and whenever we met after that she got me to clean up the last drops of his cum as it leaked from him afterwards.
I had to give one of her men a lift home after my night shift and had to drive him to a station that evening, on my way to work, all the time both of us knowing they'd been fucking all the previous night.
Soon after that I met her next boyfriend very briefly when she bought him home to fuck him downstairs, before she told me to go to bed. The next morning I had to drive him home and after only having spoken to him about what they'd been doing, for a few minutes, my head was in his lap, cleaning her juices off him before sucking him off. My wife got such a kick out of that, that I had to give him a lift home after his next two visits.
Another person she blew in front of me was our teenage nephew. Obviously , we'd met before but this time I was meeting him as the person she was sucking off. This was the first time I'd heard her make fun of me by comparing my stamina compared to his. Then while he was playing with her tits that he loved so much and she was teaching him how to finger her, she told me to bring myself off in front of him and I had to clean and suck his penis.
The last lover I met was the man we split up over. Hos wife found out about them and kicked him out so he moved in with her the day before I'd had to leave the house I'd been renting and move into our caravan on the driveway. He looked very sheepish when she introduced me to him but I showed him I had no hard feelings.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:46 am

I met Jim at a few Christmas parties and such but he didn't know that I knew.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:10 pm

I know many of my wife's lovers. Several of them were my friends before I met her. We often do mfm sessions. The only ones I don't meet are the ones she either picks up and fucks when I'm not there or guys who she doesn't think
could handle it if there were aware I knew.

rogerbaulk
Trainable

Unread post by rogerbaulk » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:31 am

I'll give some background. I started having erection issues a few years ago. My wife was beginning her forties and said her libido was very high. She called it her 'golden age'. We did a lot of fantasizing in bed about cuckold fantasy, mainly making up stories of her fucking an ex-boyfriend from America. She said he was 'more manly' than me. She imagined spending ten days in bed fucking, just pausing to sleep and eat. One time I said, "slow romantic sex during the day, hard sex at night" and it pushed her over the edge to orgasm as she was masturbating.
A friend of hers visited a US army base nearby and told her about all the good-looking guys. My wife (I know now - she told me) was inspired to go there. She went to a bar to play pool. She was picked up for sex. Over the last three years, she has fucked two pilots, an engineer, a 'muscly guy' and a Korean guy she met. She did it all behind my back, but I found out about it when I backed up her phone.
Now it's out in the open, she's told me more about them and wants me to drive her to her fuck-dates and even meet the guys she is going to fuck. Apparently, this turns her on.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:52 am

You truely are a cuckold husband as i became in my 20s. Though your wife certainly has been busier that mine was then, she limiting her self to heavy petting with men i didnt know in clubs and two long term lovers.

I certainly would not however be impressed that she has been doing all this behind your back, as i wasnt.

Her proposal, how what do you feel about this?

I have met and arranged all my cuckoldresses lovers since she told me and therefore met all her lovers, i actually like it taking my wife to another man, its a sutle form of humiliation i suppose.

I presume these FWBs are aware that she is married not that they will care but what will they think if you turn up?

Sdove
Virgin

Unread post by Sdove » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:03 pm

Our relationship with our neighbor, who had become my wife's lover, took on a surprisingly comfortable and familiar dynamic. Meals together or casual drinks became a part of our routine, where conversation flowed freely on various topics. However, the dynamic shifted significantly once my wife and our neighbor embarked on their intimate journey together. Initially, my conversations with the neighbor were marked by a cautious, almost timid approach. Gradually, these exchanges became more forthright and open.

This evolution was striking. Here we were, delving into discussions about a shared intimate connection with the same person—my wife. Such topics are typically shrouded in taboo, not openly discussed, especially not with someone who is directly involved. Yet, against the odds, we found ourselves in a unique situation where open dialogue about our experiences and feelings towards the same woman became the norm. This level of candor was unexpected, breaking down conventional barriers and fostering a profound sense of understanding and camaraderie between us.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:38 am

I think it´s good when the inferior cuckold meet the superior men and see how penetrate the wife - real men should of course cum in wifes without condom.
Sometimes it's good to set a specific time by which he has to be finished - 5 or 10 minutes

little Benita

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 am

rogerbaulk wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:31 am
Now it's out in the open, she's told me more about them and wants me to drive her to her fuck-dates and even meet the guys she is going to fuck. Apparently, this turns her on.
I think that's hot, especially that it turns her on.

When my wife's former FWB was trying to reconnect , I told her I would drive her over and pick her up after if she wanted to go.

She was surprised but I liked the idea of her knowing she could relax and be supported by me and not have to worry about driving after a long fuck session, plus hopefully she would tell him I did that.
I like him knowing I am aware and supportive ,also by me dropping off and picking up is another way to show she is with me but just hooking up with him.

How do you feel about it?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:57 am

My wife was that way. She not only wanted me to meet her lover, but she would arrange for us to having dinner with him and his oblivious wife. So here I am sitting at dinner with the man whose cum my wife made me eat.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:49 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:57 am
My wife was that way. She not only wanted me to meet her lover, but she would arrange for us to having dinner with him and his oblivious wife. So here I am sitting at dinner with the man whose cum my wife made me eat.
That's wild.
How was that for you? Arousing or embarrassing or both?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:00 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
So here I am sitting at dinner with the man whose cum my wife made me eat.
That sounds wild. Are you allowed back to that restaurant? Was it snuck in discreetly, or did she serve it fresh, right there at the table? :lol: j/k
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:55 pm

leggysman wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:00 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
So here I am sitting at dinner with the man whose cum my wife made me eat.
That sounds wild. Are you allowed back to that restaurant? Was it snuck in discreetly, or did she serve it fresh, right there at the table? :lol: j/k
We had dinner at his and his wife's house. I suggested I come up with an excuse to take his wife out to get dessert or something, giving them the opportunity to have a quicky his bed. Unfortunately, that never happened.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:58 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:49 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
That's wild.
How was that for you? Arousing or embarrassing or both?
Both. I was really aware of the looks they gave each other, especially when I was watching but his wife was looking away. It was like she was rubbing it in my face, just as she had her cum-filled pussy.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:08 pm

We went to a bar Friday and I was talking to two guys that had both had my wife. Kind of weird when you think about it too much.

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:28 pm

If you have accepted her affairs and want to maintain the relationship and are willing to be a cuck. Then help her out and drive her. Where it is "shame" or not is a matter of how you ands she handle it. Many husbands take pride and pleasure in their wives affairs. If you can do this, then each trip will be an erotic venture.

Personally, i would love to have the opportunity to drive my wife to her lovers place.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:11 am

SammySigns wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:08 pm
We went to a bar Friday and I was talking to two guys that had both had my wife. Kind of weird when you think about it too much.
Amen SammySigns. One night me and my wife found ourselves talking to two swinger couples. Thens young guy she dated a few days ago joined out conversation. My wife introduced me to the young guy. Then I realized my wife was surrounded by three guys that fucked her. She confidently talked to them as if she didn’t have a care in the world. I, on the other hand, could barely handle it. I had to excuse myself and go sit at the bar.
Last edited by bltn1966 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.