meeting my wife's lovers

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: meeting my wife's lovers

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:58 pm

My wife enjoys me knowing her lovers, and I enjoy it as well. I see them regularly in everyday life, we visit, do business together, at times have a beer, etc.
There is absolutely no shame involved, and from my perspective, I don't understand how on earth there could be shame, or hulmiliation for that matter.

donnie
Trainable

Re: meeting my wife's lovers

Unread post by donnie » Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:53 pm

My wife met this one guy online and they went through a period of chatting and messaging. When they finally decided to meet in person, she suggested I go meet him first and bring him her panties. The guy became super horny, telling me how he couldn't wait to fuck her after the gift she had sent him.
Soon we went out for a drink, all three of us. There was an instant and obvious chemistry between them, so I suggested we move to our place. At the parking lot she moved to the back seat with him and soon they started kissing.The sparkles turned into a fire, so after a while she told me not to go home but to keep driving instead. I went onto the freeway, watching in the mirror hear head disappearing. She gave him a long blowjob, which he complimented, saying how great cocksucker she was, instructing her to make it real hard for what was about to come... And once he reached the degree of hardness she was happy with, she sat on that cock and started riding it.
It was hard to me to stay focused on driving, listening to her moaning and him thanking me for letting him fuck her.