First time creampie with wife and another man

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

First time creampie with wife and another man

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:42 am

From the day I met my wife to be, when first married, and then years of the Hotwife lifestyle she has always been more sexually adventurous than me, yet I love and admire her taking me to new sexual highs while breaking down my barriers

Shortly after our wedding she arranged a MFM threesome weekend away for her and I at Lake George in upstate New York. Steve the other man she had known for awhile, he looks just like a young Peter North and blessed with a cock just as big as his if not bigger.

Kelly my wife, Steve, and I all get along well and had fun at the lake prior to heading back to our rental overlooking the lake. I did not know what to expect from the just about to start MFM threesome.

I was lying on my back with Kelly laying on top on me and passionately making out with me. From the position I was slowly fucking her pussy when she gently removed my penis from her pussy and then guided Steve’s huge cock into her pussy. All three of us were extremely turned on while I continued making out with my wife.

Steve with time started to hump my wife’s pussy with more energy and longer powerful strokes and it felt strange feeling his balls bang against my balls. Kelly was in her glory telling Steve to ride her for all she was worth. Steve fucked her pussy perfectly then blew a huge load into her pussy with powerful strokes of his huge cock

I wasn’t ready for what happened next. Kelly jumped up on my face shouting in ecstasy to lick her to another orgasm. Her pussy was gaping wide open from Steve’s big cock with Kelly’s pussy juices and Steve’s cum flowing onto my tongue and in mouth. Kelly exploded on my face in a tremendous orgasm before collapsing onto my body saying how fantastic that was

Awkwardly Steve jokes to me how does he taste referring to me eating his sperm from my wife’s pussy. I did not know how to answer then my bubbly wife said to Steve and and I, I am sure you fantastic and we will have to do that a couple more times before the weekend ends

Steve, Kelly, and I had many threesomes early on in our marriage and my wife would joke with me maybe our first son will look like Peter North. I got the impression more than a few times she got depressed Steve did not get her pregnant with our first child

How was your first time eating another man’s creampie from your wife’s pussy ?

Shadnaster
Player

Re: First time creampie with wife and another man

Unread post by Shadnaster » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:10 am

My first time was an accident. She always used condoms. One night when she came home, I went down on her like I usually do. She seemed super wet still. I could taste that slight laytex taste so I know he had a condom on at some point. There was just something more. He had cum in her !!! Either he took the condom off or it broke and he didn't tell her. I still don't understand how a woman can't feel a guy cumming in her but, i guess they can't. At that point, a switch turned on in her. She grabbed my head and rubbed her pussy on my face. I don't know if I actually enjoyed it or was freaked out that first time but, she came soooo hard. I enjoyed that. After that, we decided that one of her regulars could go bare.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:24 am

My wife had started getting fucked by a co-worker. They were alone in the office in the afternoons, and took advantage of that fact. I was unaware that she had started on her hotwife career, although we had swapped with another couple for a while.

One afternoon, she came home from work, and was immediately sexually aggressive. Her clothes came off, and she made it clear she wanted me to eat her out. We didn't even make to the bedroom, but she had my face in her crotch on the front stairs. I didn't know she had fed me a creampie for the first time.

Later she sheepish told me that I had eaten her lover's cum from her pussy. Instead of being angry or upset, I found I was turned on that she wanted her husband to go down on her freshly-fucked pussy.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:29 am

My wife was fucking a guy she meet at the bar. I was fucking a co worker. It was great the ladies where trying to out fuck the other one.

She came and very wet after sending the night with. I went to down on her and she tried to stop me. When I got down I knew why. It felt really good ery slick and tasted different she came hard than ever. I fucked she was a little lose. I came very fast. We fucked most the day.

Did this many time more

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:37 am

First time my wife let another man cum inside her was very memorable. The 3 of us were in the living room and I was just watching them play. The bull had a bit of a rough time staying hard, but not terrible. My wife gave me a look and I knew what she wanted. I nodded yes. We have a knack for communicating without speaking. So my wife led him to our bedroom and closed the door. As I listened I could hear some more playing and playful laughter. After awhile of this I soon heard the bed moving in rhythm, and knew she was getting fucked. This went on for about 10 or so minutes and it stopped. About 10 or so minutes after that. She walked out of the bedroom and made her way to the bathroom. I followed in tow as she sat o the toilet and I asked her how it was. As she began telling me how good it was, I could hear the cum leaking out of her and hitting the water. My eyes lit up and she said.." I couldn't help myself....I let him cum inside me" I was happy for her because I know she loves that. I kissed her and told her that it was definitely ok with me. She cleaned up and rejoined him in the bedroom. He filled her once more that night.

That was the beginning of my wife letting almost every man she let fuck her cum in her pussy.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:04 am

Our first 3 some with a very hung guy was quite memorable. He fucked her for a very long time and came in her. I was feeling very very intimidated by how crazy my wife reacted to his fucking. I mean she made sounds I never heard her make with me. And i felt left out because they were so engrossed with each other. And I was not even hard due to my overwhelmed state

He got up to go to the bathroom so, in order to do something with my wife, I parted her legs and attempted to give her some oral - without thinking of what i might encounter. I placed my face on he pussy and was met by a huge load of cum that drenched my face and beard from what seemed like my eyebrows to my chin! I recoiled in disgust.

Of course i love the idea now :-)

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:57 am

I hadn’t really thought about it beforehand, but when Ann got back from her first proper date she was laying naked on our bed telling me all about it and I just this incredible urge to kiss her where his cock had been not much earlier not, about tasting his cum in fact I was worried I’d be disgusted tasting him.

In fact I loved the taste and spent ages licking and sucking her. Luckily for me she loves me doing it as much as I do.

manmuscle
Trainable

Unread post by manmuscle » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:03 am

I have two first times. The first one was with a FWB that wasn't really a HotGF and the other was with a GF and I got to watch.

The first FWB would get "hungry", her words, and would go on a fucking bender. I was her second one that day, but didn't know it. I went down on her and she tried to stop me and said "I want you in me". I went down on her anyway and in the process sucked a huge load of cum out of her. It was great. I asked her if she just got fucked and she lied saying it was last night. When I told her she tasted great when she is full of fresh cum. As I encouraged her to tell the truth, she admitted to getting fucked about an hour before I came over.

The other first was with a really hot live in GF. We played with my boss on his boat and I got to watch him fuck her. He couldn't last long and came very quickly. I instinctively went down on her immediately. We repeated that many times.

Years later I would learn what a creampie is!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:38 am

manmuscle wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:03 am
I have two first times. The first one was with a FWB that wasn't really a HotGF and the other was with a GF and I got to watch.

The first FWB would get "hungry", her words, and would go on a fucking bender. I was her second one that day, but didn't know it. I went down on her and she tried to stop me and said "I want you in me". I went down on her anyway and in the process sucked a huge load of cum out of her. It was great. I asked her if she just got fucked and she lied saying it was last night. When I told her she tasted great when she is full of fresh cum. As I encouraged her to tell the truth, she admitted to getting fucked about an hour before I came over.

The other first was with a really hot live in GF. We played with my boss on his boat and I got to watch him fuck her. He couldn't last long and came very quickly. I instinctively went down on her immediately. We repeated that many times.

Years later I would learn what a creampie is!
Like you, I was eating creampies long before I heard the term. I thought I was the only one who found it erotic to go down on my wife after another man fucked her and came inside her. I only started because my wife wanted me to. But then it became addictive. It's good to know that I"m not the only one.

Dutch cuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Dutch cuckold » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:22 am

Many many years ago I had this beautiful but crazy sluty girlfriend, she got a kick out of cheating on every man she was with. She cheated on me and others before and after me, every chance she could even while going out with them and me to bars and dancings. This was a real kick for her but she hurt a lot of guys including me. I was very naive back then and was angry a frustrated constantly without being able to really tell what was going on.

One day she came over to my house to make up for yet an other fight between us, we ended up having sex and I went down on her and I just new and felt it, she had sex with another guy shortly before me. Some things you now and others things I realized later, i am sure she came to feed me for her own kicks.

I didn't like this happening back then but I now realize this is one of the things that needed to happen for me to realize i am a cuckold. Now i am thankful this happened to me, i am happy being the cuckold I am now. I even get a little kick thinking back at it now.

Couple years ago I saw her in town while I was going out for drinks with a friend, her devastating behavior had after maybe two decades come to an end. She looked terrible, gained weight and wasn't in a good place definitely on some sort mental medication or whatever. Can't say I felt sorry for her.
Our pictures and story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71040

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:42 am

My first creampie was from my SIL. She was seeing a married work colleague of hers and they had been out to a roller disco together during the time my wife and I were visiting her family.
He had fucked her in his car after they'd left the disco and because she squirts when she cums, he didn't want her to cum in his car.
Everyone was in bed when she came home and I had just popped downstairs to use the bathroom. When I saw her, I asked if she'd had a good evening and she told me she was frustrated and why and asked if I'd help her. We'd had oral sex together a few times by this time and my wife had often told me I should go further but it never felt right to me to go that far.
I offered to go down on my SIL and she undressed and sat back in a chair. As I dropped to my knees and leant in between her legs, a large lump of cum dribbled out of her and over her ass hole. I hadn't considered that she would still have his cum in her but the sight of his cum on her ass made me want to lick her clean. I spent quite a bit of time just licking her ass and she seemed to love it. Then I moved my tongue up to the source of the cum and really went to town on her. For some reason, the taste of his cum and the whole dirtiness of the situation was driving me mad with lust. After a couple of minutes she came and flooded my mouth with her juices and the remains of his cum and the mixture was the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted.
She wanted to blow me but I declined and went upstairs and as my wife was half awake, I told her what had just happened. She kissed me passionately and we had sex. When I came, she guided my head between her legs and I cleaned her up. I loved it and that would become my job after cumming in her in the future.
Soon after that she started sucking off a colleague of hers and every time she did it in front of me, she'd pass me his snowball and this was when I realised that other men's cum tasted better than mine. She had me clean up the last drops of cum from his penis while he played with her tits, at first I had to use a finger to gather up the droplets but she soon had me going down on him and use my tongue to clean him. I found myself hoping he'd fuck her in front of me but as he had a girlfriend, he didn't want to go further with my wife than a blowjob, because the girlfriend wouldn't go down on him.
Some years later, I had several more creampies from the SIL and her new partner and she was the one who got me to give my first blowjob, after seeing how I enjoyed the taste of his cum.
It was many years later before I finally got to taste another man's cum out of my wife and it was even more exciting than that first time with the SIL.

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:34 pm

My wife has a limited number of regulars. She is moving more towards uninterrupted encounters (no condom).

She says it makes the sex much more relaxed and spontaneous.

If the guy comes inside her, it's part of sex and to be expected. I think she actually prefers it.

PhilSwe Couple
Virgin

Unread post by PhilSwe Couple » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:06 am

Seems almost all hotwifes in this thread loves bareback and creampies. I wonder how many hotwifes are on birth control? How many like the pregnancy risk with a another man?

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:30 pm

Marla and I met in our sixties and her pussy was well used at that time. She told me she was a good girl that loved sex. She actually was a slut, no doubt about it.

She started cucking me within four months of our relationship. So after 8 years she has had about 40 flings. But being older and with the issues that some older women experience she has only fucked about 6 or so. Mostly blow job's, and with one's she fucked always with condoms.

But she did have one guy that was fairly long term that she did fuck without a condom. As soon as he came, I was ordered to clean her. Well the next day he broke up with her. Guess he was grossed out.

Still hoping for more, but the opportunities are not too plentiful in our mid 70's.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371