Fantasies

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
chard
Trainable

Fantasies

Unread post by chard » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:25 am

I would like to hear about other peoples fantasy situations and even fantasies that have come to fruition. I'll start with one of my favourite ones but first the background. Anyone who has read my story (hunting in pairs) will know that back in the early seventies my local area was flooded with contractors from all over the country. Literally, thousands of these contractors were working on a huge construction complex close to a seaside resort just a few miles from where Hannah and I live. As a consequence, all the boarding houses in town were full of these men, some on long term contracts and some on short term job and finish contracts.

When I was working in the middle east my bank account was beginning to look quite healthy so Hannah and I discussed starting a business which she could manage whilst I was away. We discussed selling our home and buying a small hotel in the local (already mentioned) seaside resort. This is where my thoughts began running wild imagining Hannah running a guest house with all these contractors coming and going. My hormones were in overdrive thinking about it and Hannah was just as keen, we had some wild sex whilst we were discussing the possibilities because with me working abroad and Hannah being the only woman in a house full of men, it would have been a dream situation. Hannah could have all the sex she craved without having to go out looking for it.

Alas the dream never came true because in 1979 I was offered a position in the Bahamas which my family could come with me. We did eventually go into business years later but it was in a completely different field.

Her number1
Pervert

Re: Fantasies

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm

For many, I live a fantasy. But, it's just a great life!! My wife says, " It's not a fantasy, it's a reality ".

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:50 am

From the second half of my marriage to my ex wife, my fantasy was to watch my wife fuck her sister's boyfriend.
She started fucking him about 3 years after we were married. I was working overseas and she was staying at her mum and sister's home while she was waiting to join me. She managed to lock herself out of the house, with our 2 month old baby inside.
One of the neighbours had just come home for lunch and when he found out what had happened, he got a ladder and climbed through an upstairs window around the back of the house. She was so grateful that she kissed him passionately and she ended up sucking him off.
When she wrote to me and told what happened I was really turned on and encouraged her to see him again. She didn't need encouraging, she'd fucked him before she received my letter and continued fucking and sucking him most weekdays for the next 6 weeks. 2 years later she was back at the family home while I was working in another country and she saw him regularly.
One day, they were at it in the living room when my SIL came home unexpectedly. She knew about my wife and the neighbour but didn't know they were together when she came home early that day. Anyway, once she caught them, my wife encouraged her to join them, which she did. My wife wrote to me regularly and kept me up to date with what she was doing.
Once I returned to our home overseas and my wife joined me, the SIL and the neighbour became a couple and when they stayed with us the following year I realised I really wanted a foursome with them so I could watch the neighbour fuck my wife. On their last morning with us I unexpectedly had a threesome with the SIL and the boyfriend. During this, I cleaned his cum off her tits, posed for a photo with his penis on my tongue as he pushed my cum from her tits onto my tongue and ended up letting him push his penis into my mouth during his next orgasm.
The following year they stayed with us again and towards the end of their stay, the SIL and I agreed to start a foursome during their last evening. When the evening came, I started fondling my wife's breasts in front of them as planned but, instead of doing what we'd agreed, the SIL told her boyfriend it was time for bed. I was gutted!
The next morning, as I was about to go out for my morning run, the SIL called me into the bedroom and apologised for not going along with our plan. To make up for it, she wanted me to join her and the boyfriend, which I jumped at. She and I were soon in a 69, with her on top and he knelt by my head and started fucking her as I was licking her. He kept pulling out and pushing his penis in my mouth and I imagined how hot it would be if it was my wife with us and not the SIL and it was my wife's juices I was tasting on him. Eventually, he started cumming in her and after a couple of spurts in her he pulled out and finished off in my mouth.
Once all three of us had cum, my SIL complained that she hadn't been able to see him in my mouth and told me to suck him in front of her. I didn't fancy this but she warned me that if I wanted to have a foursome with them I'd have to let her watch me suck him.
I figured that as he'd only cum about 10 minutes earlier, he wouldn't want me to suck him for very long and I really wanted to see him and my wife together. He knelt alongside my head and I turned and pulled his penis towards me and started sucking him. I was surprised when he started getting fully erect and he started fucking my mouth and I realised he wanted me to blow him to completion. After a few minutes he came and I swallowed his whole load and thought that if that was what I had to do to help the foursome happen, then it was worth it.
The following year, I was working near my wife's family home and she was living a long way away, whilst I was house hunting. The SIL invited me to join her one day and when I called in, I found her boyfriend was there too. Throughout the afternoon she had me suck him off, clean him and get him aroused with my mouth and I ended up swallowing every drop of cum that he produced, all because my SIL insisted that if I wanted to watch him and my wife together, I had to do as I was told.
I ended up meeting with them a few more times and each time I was fantasising about seeing them together more and more and I was so desperate that I would let him cum in my mouth as often as she told me.
I think it was about 8 years later that the foursome happened and it was even more exciting than I imagined and we ended up having two weekends together. I still had to sick him off but it was worth it.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:55 pm

My wife has just about every women's sexual fantasy that's ever been printed in Cosmo.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:12 am

Biggest fantasy

My biggest fantasy is for my wife to have a steady boyfriend who replaces me as her primary lover, I would want them to have a true relationship where they do things like these:

1.- Accepting that he is her boyfriend and she is in love with him while also loving me.

2.- Going on dates alone, not always sex dates.

3.- She meeting her family and friends, introducing her as his girlfriend.

4.- Fucking bareback and she getting creampied (she will be on the pill and he will have tests every month).

5.- She spending the weekends at his place.

6.- He staying at our house for the weekend, they will sleep in our bedroom while I sleep on the couch, I will hear them fucking during the night.

7.- While he is in our house, I will do all the chores and make food for them, I will not be allowed to touch her while he is here, they will call me to enter the room to clean them, we will watch a movie and they will sit together hugging while I sit on a different couch.

8.- When she is in his place for the weekend, sometimes they will call me to clean his house and bring them food while they are fucking, she will answer the door with a towel covering her body, because I’m not allowed to even watch her nude when she is at his place, when I finish all the chores I will leave.

9.- I won’t be allowed to have penetration sex with her anymore, just handjobs every once in a while.

10.- When we go on a vacation, during that time I will give him my ring and I will act as a third wheel friend during the trip, staying in a different room, while they act as a married couple, I will take pictures of them holding hands and kissing in public, I won’t be allowed to appear in any pictures or videos.

11.- Sometimes they will go on a vacation alone, while I will wait at home, getting pictures and videos of their vacation.

12.- Going to a party of his friends and introducing me as her cousin, while he introduces her as his girlfriend, I watch them act as a couple during the party.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:33 pm

I have lots, but I fantasize the most about her being picked up by another couple and having a threeway. It has happened a few times, most recently on Friday. Still freaking turned on from watching that. Watching two chicks coming at the same time...!!!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:44 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm
For many, I live a fantasy. But, it's just a great life!! My wife says, " It's not a fantasy, it's a reality ".
Your wife's reply was superb.

My wife has told me that most married women who have boring sex lives would love to try a new cock but fear their husbands' reactions.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:49 pm

It's not so much a fantasy, but I love to watch my wife's sexual confidence on display and in performance. She learned at a young age that men would risk death to check out a naked woman. She knows how to display and move her naked body for maximum effect. For her, nudity is normal and natural. It's when she uses her naked body to stimulate sexual response is when she is at her best.