Let's Be Honest

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Can you be objective in assigning how beautiful your wife really is? Not because she is a hotwife

1. Why are you still married 😊
No votes
No votes
4%
4. Average looks/shape
8%
7%
15%
28%
17%
12%
10. Model-like
9%

Total votes: 89

Tryagain
Pervert

Let's Be Honest

Unread post by Tryagain » Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:46 pm

Like most of us guys here, we really are attracted to our hotwives. But much of that can be attributed to the fact that she acts so sexy fucking other guys. But how attractive are they really"

funkyfitter
Experienced

Re: Let's Be Honest

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:23 pm

Miss Sue is a 7.
Above average looks with a playfull sexiness to her.
She's never had a problem attracting the attention of other guys.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:45 pm

I gave my wife a confirmed 9. When she was in college, she was a bona fide 10. I'd read her year book. She was voted one of her college's 10 most beautiful coeds. I've see photos of her when she was in her early 20s in a bikini standing next to her then boyfriend. She had a legit Playmate of the Millennium body. She has a lot of photos of her in bikinis.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:25 pm

My wife did some amateur glamour modelling when she was younger and she still gets chatted up and asked out so I’ve selected a 10.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:39 am

It is encouraging that many can assign a reasonable value.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:14 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:45 pm
I gave my wife a confirmed 9. When she was in college, she was a bona fide 10. I'd read her year book. She was voted one of her college's 10 most beautiful coeds. I've see photos of her when she was in her early 20s in a bikini standing next to her then boyfriend. She had a legit Playmate of the Millennium body. She has a lot of photos of her in bikinis.
How bout posting some in hotties section Tank?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:29 am

I suppose one barely need mention that this is all subjective, cannot be objective, and most of us are attracted to our wives (and some of us just like to boast at every possible opportunity :roll: ). But the phrasing kind of assumes that "model like" and "10" are equivalent, which is wobbly since beauty trends and "the look" change, and not all looks work for everyone.

Me for example, I don't like big lips, or big boobs. And the big lips thing just became ridiculous in recent years. And I strongly prefer petite brunettes of a type who could never be runway models.

So using fellow white people as examples, who's a 10?

In the 90s, was a 10 more like Pamela Anderson, or more like Katie Holmes?

In the 2Ks, was a 10 more like Katie Price, or more like Emma Watson or Zooey Deschanel?

Margot Robbie, or Riley Keough?

I know which type I prefer, and I married a very foxy example, but my opinion is just my opinion. Also I didn't vote, because I think polls are boring. :lol:
Last edited by leggysman on Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:32 pm

This might get a lot of guys in hot water if their wife ever finds out how they voted. 😄

I don’t think I can be objective personally. I’ve always found my wife very attractive. I know other men find her attractive. I don’t think I could assign her a number myself. TheRealMrs is hot to me in so many ways. But I can appreciate those who are able to be objective.

As Leggysman stated I too prefer petite brunettes (which mine is) and a more “girl next door” kind of beauty. I can definitely appreciate a curvy blonde or a fiery redhead too.

I will also say there are many beauties on this site of all shapes and sizes.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:25 pm

leggysman wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:29 am
I suppose one barely need mention that this is all subjective, cannot be objective, and most of us are attracted to our wives (and some of us just like to boast at every possible opportunity :roll: ). But the phrasing kind of assumes that "model like" and "10" are equivalent, which is wobbly since beauty trends and "the look" change, and not all looks work for everyone.

Me for example, I don't like big lips, or big boobs. And the big lips thing just became ridiculous in recent years. And I strongly prefer petite brunettes of a type who could never be runway models.

In the 2Ks, was a 10 more like Katie Price, or more like Emma Watson or Zooey Deschanel?

I know which type I prefer, and I married a very foxy example, but my opinion is just my opinion. Also I didn't vote, because I think polls are boring. :lol:

All so true, my friend!
BTW, I can rate your small breasted wife rather high up my list. :D

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:10 pm

my wife is close to 70 and yes her body has changed a lot but so has her mindset and she is hotter now than when she was in her mommy years

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:46 pm

Really can't do this. I certainly believe Marla is top notch especially for her age, but I'm too close to be able to rate her on any scale. So I will pass.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:25 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:25 pm
BTW, I can rate your small breasted wife rather high up my list. :D
and I would be ardent for a suitable redhead if you know any
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:51 pm

leggysman wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:25 pm
and I would be ardent for a suitable redhead if you know any
I might know a redhead with small titties ;) :D.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:26 am

Breakerhymen wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:14 am

How bout posting some in hotties section Tank?
I have.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:44 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:29 am

I know which type I prefer, and I married a very foxy example, but my opinion is just my opinion. Also I didn't vote, because I think polls are boring. :lol
Hi leggysman,

You're undeniably right. Who is or isn't a hot chick is completely subjective.

I agree with you about bodily augmentation. Women with fillers in their lips do not look normal. But other dudes probably say the complete opposite.

I'd rather have a chick with tiny tits than augmented tits. While medicine has improved, the last time I was with a woman who had been augmented, her tits did not feel natural. Because implants are not biological, augmented tits will not age normally. Other men don't give a shit. They want big tits, real or augmented. It's completely subjective.

A dermatologist works out at our gym. She's told me that no one should allow a scalpel to his or her face for elective surgeries.

I've always been subconsciously attracted to brunettes. Other dudes will not look at chicks unless they're blond.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:27 am

When I posted the poll I had no idea why some guys would have such trouble assigning a value.

Some guys state the obvious - that is it subjective – and that inhibits them from assigning a value. I do not see why.

Some guys state that he is “too close” to her to assign a value. So you are so head over heels for her that you can’t assign a true beauty evaluation? Or you think you cannot be objective. So clear you head and give it a try.

And do guys take into account what the other men say about her ?
I did the poll because I rate my wife when she was in her 20s a 9. According to many people - not just boyfriends – she is beautiful but her legs were never great (although I love then – jiggly, long, full sized). Other wise she would have been 10.

Now as a much older woman, I still rate her a 9 because she has aged so very well.

So c’mon…give it a try 😊