Wow she is doing it

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
techvet963
Virgin

Wow she is doing it

Unread post by techvet963 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:13 pm

So been here forever - read all the stories and my girlfriend in Brazil is taking her friend to a hotel.

I am married but the wife does not have sex. Online web sex I met a great girl and we have been dating online and select trips.

It’s been months and she is working at a hostel. There is a young guy there and we fantasize about mmf all the time. We talked forever and she wants to do it. A night of fucking she says.

So here I am 2000 miles away and they will send me pictures and video. Will be a long night…

techvet963
Virgin

Re: Wow she is doing it

Unread post by techvet963 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:12 am

So quick update -

This girlfriend and I met on a web cam site ville. She was a single mother and had an abusive husband who would bring extra girls home. Very cute Brazilian and very sweet. She was used to having sex online and we were regulars of a sort. She is super submissive and loves bdsm kink to be tied and hit and fucked hard.

We met in person a couple times - she is multi orgasmic so will have up to 10 orgasms an hour if she is ovulating.

So we have not seen each other in 6 months and chat daily and she is otherwise faithful and loving. She decided to volunteer at a hostel to take a break.

Well at the hostel is another volunteer but he is a sec worker. Younger and thin but with a great cock. We bantered about the idea of her fucking him and she asked for a picture of his cock for fun.

This has been a kink of mine for years (been on this website for over 10 years). And I put out to her that if she wanted to she could fuck him as a gift. She was apprehensive like all of them are and worried about our relationship but deep down I realize now she really wanted to as she was ovulating and super horny. Walking around wet all day horny.

So we chat some more and he is into it - it was a surprise and we quickly came up with some rules (no anal, I wanted condom he did not, she wanted dominated and pain but no long term damage. I wanted video and pictures and a full debrief.

So she had a couple beers later that night and they went to a hotel he knew. She chatted on Skype up until they caught the Uber.

Let me tell you those emotions are so strong. My god. It’s jealousy and humility and being turned on all at once. I have read so many stories but this was very real when it’s a girl you care about. I could barely sit still and was wide awake at 1 in the morning. Contrary to the popular don’t cum advise which is probably good I was stroking and cumming the whole time.

A little over an hour later she texted pictures of her ass with his huge cock on it and another with him inside and then some videos. He fucked her so hard and she was moaning the whole time. She came 10 times or more and he finished on her tits.

For all that I have read I really was not prepared for the emotions. I was trying to be cool and all but my god the need to dominate her and push him away was so strong. I was angry and turned on and jealous. But the final word I came up with was humiliated.

She texted me as soon as she got back to the hostel and we chatted on Skype for the rest of the night. Obviously reclaiming sex is hard but we did masturbate together and she told me about her wet pussy and the whole experience via my line of questioning.

I would be lying if I said I was totally cool - I had some bad angst and I told her I felt humiliated and such a cuck which is not a good role for me (more stag). Had to describe in words but I really felt used that my girl was fucking a huge cock. Will have to post pictures sometime.

Well eventually we got through it and went to bed. The next day we chatted again and I was better about it and then got more turned on as the day progressed. We chatted about it forever how we felt things that happened when he hit her and how - bondage types and what made her wettest. I felt like such a virgin even though I have read about this for years. Ultimately I came so much I think my balls dried up for a bit.

She loved it but did not express that right away - she was very cautious as she did not want to fuck up what we had and our relationship. She portrayed it as almost mechanical and animals fucking to satisfy themselves. I did a lot of research into bdsm and how the pain and pleasure centers in women are very close and how it enhances the sex for women. I read about animal mating and how domination and rape fantasies work for women as they get really wet and turned on being sub. Not my native go to as I tend to be more sensual but something to practice. We have decided that when she is ovulating bdsm is the norm but otherwise she likes the sensual part.

He was really good actually. He was typical street kid that was abused and kicked out early and beaten but very smart and speaks 4 languages. In his early 20’s he has a really long / 7 inch cock about the same as me at that age although I have issues after my cancer. He listened to everything she wanted and performed well. He typically has clients that are gay and want bdsm so this was a good thing for him as he can’t cum with guys. I wanted protection but she said that he was very careful about disease - I asked her to do an STD test before we meet again.
Well me being horny and talking about it we took a day and I calmed down - have not hit the low yet but I felt I had a better grasp on it all. She had extra female lovers with her ex so kind of knew what I was going through. I liken it to the transition to a vampire - it’s another world and I respect all the poly people out there as you really have to have emotional control and be able to read yourself and your partner and talk a huge amount.

So 2 days later we decided to try again. With the new cock she was so incredibly horny - like honestly she could not even see straight. She wanted to be fucked so badly and I am remote and rubbing herself was not working. I was working up here and said sure why not. I thought it would be that night but he stopped by and gave her pussy a little lick. He had to clean some bathrooms then they found an extra room and fucked for a couple hours. They have more video and pictures and she came about 5 times. This was Thursday.
I distracted myself by work and going drinking at some bars with friends. Probably not the best idea as the emotional control after was not on point. He dominated her again holding her neck and kissing her and then pushing her onto the bed while sliding his cock in. I was trying to be dominate via chat calling her a slut and bitch but it was not really working for me - my cock was soft from the booze and although she had fun for me that night was an epic fail I felt all of the humiliation and just bad. The bottom of the roller coaster.
She cried all night and that made me feel even worse the next day. So we talked and chatted more and expressed how we felt. I apologized (honestly she would have not done anything if I wanted) and we talked some more. I did not get to the description of the sex as we will save that for later for us as memory material.
Honestly we are getting closer because of this - maybe because it’s shared trauma or experience or just really describing what we want and need. We are both really caring and giving people so it’s just really interesting to see it evolve. It’s like an extra bond in the relationship and at one point I thought opening it up would destroy us but on the other side I think it really changed your thinking. The love you have for someone changes a bit and we describe it as being deeper but less guarded.

So yesterday I watched the video as I had some free time and came twice in about 15 minutes - it is a powerful drug for sure if you can handle the emotional rollercoaster. We are remote and that made it harder I think and we had to work through the trauma of her past relationship.

She has only fucked her ex husband (he would cum in her mouth a lot) and the girls he would bring home. She fucked hundreds/thousands of guys virtually on the sex site over the months she was there. She did have sex with a couple at one point. Sex with me and sex with j - so a total count of 4 real cocks and a lot of video ones.

She is still at the hostel and comes back Sunday. I asked if she wanted j again and she said if I am ok with it a farewell fuck today. I said it was probably a good idea. And now I am curious how the rollercoaster will treat me the third time.