Finally after 7yrs she is Ready ! What’s Next ?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
aquarius
Virgin

Finally after 7yrs she is Ready ! What’s Next ?

Unread post by aquarius » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:51 am

Wife is 46 I’m 57 married 23 years ! Anyways I told my wife about my desires to share her and for her to explore her sexuality with others 7yrs ago. At first it was not received well which is to be expected when you a have such a wonderful marriage and sex life. Redefining the boundaries and terms of ur marriage is and should be something scary and daunting for a wife that has been raised and educated with monogamy. Slowly she came around to understanding that this wasn’t just some perverted quirk I had and that I was wired to be a cuckold. Which with me being such an Alpha with everything else this took a long time for her to swallow and understand. Anyways we have Worked our way all the way though this and have shared a lot we didn’t know about one another in our discovery of this side of one another.
Anyways, after yrs of going hot and cold with this she is finally at the stage of not only acceptance but is very turned on by it all ! Her switch has stayed turned on for nearly a year ! How she got to this point is a total shock coming from my classy wife but I opened Pandora’s box and I believe I must go the direction she guilds us in.
We have been Empty Nesters for two yrs now and as we have discussed our sex lives go though seasons like our lives do. And we have moved from monogamy and child raising. To exploring and possibly Hotwifing and cuckolding !
So my question is where should I lead us from hear ? Or should I just keep teasing and encouraging and let her continue to lead us ? I was thinking at the very least of introducing her to this site ?
Would love others who have been on this journey with there wives or the wives here to advice me !

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: Finally after 7yrs she is Ready ! What’s Next ?

Unread post by Tank Turner » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:21 pm

Hi acquarius,

Your question would be impossible to answer.

She'll lead you where she wants to go. Women have ultimate control over sex. We're slaves to their decisions.

As men, we're burdened with waiting for women to decide what they want to do. You're on the the right track, though. Open, honest, and above all nonjudgmental communication is if vital importance. I'd suggest reassuring your wife that you'll always love and support her regardless of her decisions.

Best of luck to you.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:14 am

I think you should definitely have her read some of the journey threads here at minimum.

Joining here and becoming verified would allow her to join the ladies lounge where she would be able to ask questions and obtain advice.

This is an invaluable place !!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

aquarius wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:51 am
Wife is 46 I’m 57 married 23 years ! Anyways I told my wife about my desires to share her and for her to explore her sexuality with others 7yrs ago. At first it was not received well which is to be expected when you a have such a wonderful marriage and sex life. Redefining the boundaries and terms of ur marriage is and should be something scary and daunting for a wife that has been raised and educated with monogamy. Slowly she came around to understanding that this wasn’t just some perverted quirk I had and that I was wired to be a cuckold. Which with me being such an Alpha with everything else this took a long time for her to swallow and understand. Anyways we have Worked our way all the way though this and have shared a lot we didn’t know about one another in our discovery of this side of one another.
Anyways, after yrs of going hot and cold with this she is finally at the stage of not only acceptance but is very turned on by it all ! Her switch has stayed turned on for nearly a year ! How she got to this point is a total shock coming from my classy wife but I opened Pandora’s box and I believe I must go the direction she guilds us in.
We have been Empty Nesters for two yrs now and as we have discussed our sex lives go though seasons like our lives do. And we have moved from monogamy and child raising. To exploring and possibly Hotwifing and cuckolding !
So my question is where should I lead us from hear ? Or should I just keep teasing and encouraging and let her continue to lead us ? I was thinking at the very least of introducing her to this site ?
Would love others who have been on this journey with there wives or the wives here to advice me !
Listen to Seekingmore12, he had great advice.

Treat yourself girl
Experienced

Unread post by Treat yourself girl » Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:09 pm

Keep talking to her about the subject.

Keep telling her how hot she is.

Point it out when another guy checks her out.

Role play during sex.

Give the lady a long loose lead and see where she takes you.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:58 am

Well, she is now turned on by the thought, and has readjusted her view of herself, And is able to handle the idea of extra marital sex. However, at the moment it is just an imagination in her mind. The reality of having a real man with a real body and a real personality could be very different for her. Quite shocking.
She needs to explore what that might mean. She will want to feel in full control and able to back out if it’s not right for her.
A male masseur may be the easiest first step, where she can choose the type of guy she prefers and go as far as she feels comfortable. Similarly a nudist beach where she can be more or less sexy.